Amnesia Ch. 09

Story Info
I finally find the truth.
4.2k words
4.14
31.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

A few days later Joey turned up. He and Harry acted as though nothing had happened. I seemed to be the only one who found this awkward. I could feel the sly looks Joey was giving me, and when I turned round he would give me that dirty grin. I really didn't want to go to the pub on the first night of Joey's visit, but there I sat as they played pool.

"Oh lover boy is back then sweetheart, maybe we could make up a foursome?"

I just shot Thomas an angry glare. He chuckled and moved back to the bar. I watched the two friends playing pool. They seemed happy and joked about something.

So this was my life, married to a man that I couldn't remember. Then there was his friend. I started thinking of them fucking me, I don't know why, maybe because I was on my fifth wine. Would they take me to bed separately, or together? I rocked a little uncomfortably on the stool. My panties felt wet.

Andy had come into the pub, and both he and Thomas took time to grin knowingly at me. Thomas whispered to Andy and I watched him turn. Andy looked at Joey, and then at me and winked. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated. It was obvious what Thomas had told Andy. As more of Andy's friends came into the pub, I could tell he was telling them about Joey and me. Soon I had a dozen leering men looking me over.

"Get the drinks honey we are going to the loo."

I looked at the £20 note that Joey had slapped into my hand. I walked up to the bar as my husband and his friend disappeared. My face was on fire as I stood at the bar. Thomas tilted his head, making it obvious he was appraising my ass or legs.

"So, are you having a party tonight then sweetheart?"

Several of the men chuckled. I just tried to ignore him.

"You really do look sexy tonight. A nice little low cut dress, and so short. I bet we'll be able to hear your screams in the village tonight."

The laughing died abruptly as I tipped the beer over his head. He went to grab my wrist but Andy grabbed his arm.

"Fucking whore, fucking slut," Thomas spat, as I rushed to the loo.

I sat there feeling every part of my body shake. So that was me, the real Christine, a slut and a cheating wife! My old life was going to follow me around forever, and I couldn't remember one single thing about it. I looked at my silver dress that showed off so much cleavage. The hem was 9 inches over my knee, and showed off so much of my legs covered in barely black tights with bows on the ankles. The black court shoes with 5 inch high heels just made me look worse. But even though I thought I looked like a tart, I actually didn't mind too much. I know this is different from when I first saw my wardrobe, but the sexy clothes just seemed to grow on me. I must have liked what I bought before my amnesia, so why wouldn't I grow to like it? The new pills I took seemed to relax me a little more; maybe I was slipping into my old self now. I constantly felt aroused just by the smallest thing. But deep inside of me I felt scared by this change. Still, once a slut always a slut I suppose. Another thing worried me more than anything else. I had tried to put out of my mind that I had wanted Harry dead, or that I did before the fire. But here I was carrying on as though it had never happened, and Harry wanted me to have sex with the guy that I had planned it with!

"Are you alright Christine? You were gone a long time."

I nodded and gave Harry a weak smile. His hand went on my ass as we walked back to the bar. Thomas, Andy, and their friends had gone. But I could see a few older couples shaking their heads, as Harry patted my ass. I suppose I should have pushed his hand away, but I found myself growing to like being watched. We were stood at the bar now, and I found myself becoming aroused as Joey slipped his hand in mine. I gave it a gentle squeeze as Harry continued feeling my ass.

"So do we take you home and have some fun?" Joey whispered in my ear.

I felt his lips on my neck as he held my hand more firmly.

"You had better ask my husband," I replied.

I watched them smile at each other. I could feel my nipples tingling more and more. The landlord smiled at me, and then my nipples. I found myself giving him a smouldering look.

"You know I'm a little short staffed at the moment. How about I give your wife a job behind the bar?"

My husband gave a little chuckle.

"No, I don't think she is up to that, besides she worked in a pub but not as a barmaid, she used to lap dance," Harry said with a wink at the landlord.

"Well may be I could arrange something like that, if you like?"

I found myself pulling my hand out of Joey's and pushing my husband's hand away from my backside. Harry shook his head, the landlord shrugged and moved away.

"Was I really a lap dancer?" I asked faintly in shock.

"Oh yes, and a bloody good one," Joey replied with a snigger.

We went home an hour later, getting a taxi due to the rain that had been falling non stop all day. I just sat there trying to imagine me dancing and allowing all those men to watch. I just couldn't see myself doing it, but with what happened in the pub, maybe it came easier to me than I would have wished. Just the thought of dancing in some scanty costume, and getting leered at seemed to be disgusting, but then again if that's what I was, then how could I argue?

"I reckon we could be cut off again, we were last year when there was a landslide on the town road," the taxi driver said.

"Does that happen often then?" Joey asked.

"No, only every time it rains," the taxi driver said with a chuckle, "this is the only road out and in to the village, still you folks needn't worry, just as long as you've got enough food."

"Don't worry, I bet Chris has got enough to keep us going," Joey chuckled, as his hand squeezed my leg.

I made coffee and sat next to Joey on the couch. His hand had been on my leg all the way back in the taxi. I didn't even try to push him off. Now his hand was over my shoulder, and he pulled me to him. I could see an obvious lump in his trousers. Harry just sat there watching the telly ignoring us. Maybe it was the wine or something, but I found myself just letting things develop. I knew this was wrong but I just couldn't stop it. Harry wanted it, Joey wanted it, and now I kind of wanted it!

I gasped slightly as Joey put his free hand in the top of my dress. He slowly caressed my breast and squeezed my nipple between his fingers. He turned my head to his and kissed me. I looked at Harry waiting for some response but he just sat there. So this was what my husband wanted, and now he was going to see it. Joey and I kissed again, only this time I gave as good as I got. I even moaned a little as we kissed, again no reaction from Harry!

"Is that right you have bought your husband a new toy?" Joey asked, as he rolled my nipple.

I looked at Harry waiting for him to say something. He didn't and I wasn't really surprised. I felt a damp patch spread in my tiny panties. Joey turned my head towards him. He kissed me again. His tongue pushed past my lips and into my mouth. I didn't respond by kissing him back this time, but my panties became a little stickier. He pulled off the kiss and grinned into my eyes. I just sat there emotionless. He carried on ginning as he slipped the thin straps off my shoulders. He tugged my dress down to my waist; again I just let it happen. His fingers pulled and stretched my nipples, and he was back to kissing me. I started kissing him back again, as he tormented my aching nipples.

"You need it don't you babe, huh?" Joey teased.

He lifted my large breast with his hand, cupping it underneath.

I felt my shoes being pulled off and I pushed Joey away so I could look down. Harry was at my feet smiling up at me. He lifted my left foot and ran his wet tongue over my toes. I looked down as he opened his mouth really wide. I gasped as he put all my toes in his mouth, and then he started to suck and lick them. Joey had been tormenting my nipples the whole time. He turned my head back to him and resumed kissing me.

I pushed him off after a few seconds. I looked down at Harry again. If he could get my whole foot in his mouth he surely would. I pointed my foot pushing my toes into his slobbering mouth.

"You had better do my other foot in a minute," I prodded his thigh with the heel of my shoe, "do you hear me?"

I whimpered a little as I felt Harry remove my shoe. I went back to kissing Joey as Harry sucked on fresh toes.

"Well, it seems you like this a little, honey," Joey said with a smirk.

I pulled his head back to me and kissed him deeply. He chuckled as we kissed knowing I was willing to let things happen.

I suppose this was me now. I was turning into the old Christine, and I wasn't fighting anymore. I looked down at Harry, as Joey had now moved to suck my nipple. I watched and felt him cover my nylon clad foot with his saliva. I thought of how ridiculous this whole situation was. My husband licking and sucking my foot, as the man I had supposedly plotted to kill my husband with, sucked on my nipples!

I lifted my ass off the couch as Harry pulled my panties and tights down in one. His head moved between my bare spread legs, and he kissed my sopping pussy. Joey was back kissing my mouth again. It was almost like he expected me to protest and he was making sure I wouldn't. His fingers ran over my clit and I groaned on his tongue. I just lay in Joey's arms savouring the feel of two men working on me at the same time.

"Get all my toes in your mouth, like you did to, to my other foot," I panted.

I was in slut land totally now. My fingers were fighting to release Joey's cock from his trousers. A few weeks ago I would never have dreamt this, but now I was living it!

"Suck him Christine," Harry panted, as he came up from between my legs with a very wet face.

In truth I didn't want Harry to stop. I had been close to an orgasm as his tongue worked my pussy, and Joey worked my clit for the last 10 minutes. Still, I slipped off the couch as Harry left the room. I was knelt between Joey's legs and tugging his zip down without being told, fuck how submissive is that! I had to struggle a little to get his erection out of his trousers.

"Careful whore," he spat, as I probably bent it the wrong way a little.

I didn't even care what he had called me. This was me or the old Christine, she was too strong a character to resist, or that's what I told myself. I took him in my mouth without batting an eyelid. It was so easy, and so natural for me to do now. He held my hair and twisted my head sideways. His cock made a bulge in my cheek, and he ran a finger over the obscene lump stroking back and forth. He chuckled as he stroked my cheek, almost like he couldn't believe this was happening.

"Fucking like that do you bitch?" he grunted.

I looked up to see his dirty grinning eyes looking at me. I nodded, which caused his grin to widen. The way he talked to me didn't bother me, the words he used would disgust most women giving a guy a blow job I'm sure. But it seemed to spur me on to get him further in my throat!

I heard Harry come back into the room; I didn't see him I just felt him kneel down behind me. He pulled my dress up crumpling it over my back. Then I felt it. My eyes opened wide and I went to move off of Joey's cock. I felt Joey grab my hair.

"No you don't sexy; you keep sucking me while I watch Harry fuck you with that black cock."

I whimpered and moaned as Harry slid the black strap on right into me. He just held it all the way in my dripping cunt. He then started rolling his hips as he grabbed mine. I cried out a little, but it was muffled by the cock in my mouth.

"Go on fuck her hard man, shag the ass off her," Joey hissed, while he looked deep into my eyes with his devilish smile.

I tried pulling off his cock to protest. My reluctance seemed to amuse him and he gripped my head more firmly. Harry was starting to fuck me hard now; he was back in the same mood as the other day. I suppose he had the confidence of 10 inches of plastic between his legs, replacing that silly little worm he called a cock!

He started to really hammer into me. I started gagging as my mouth was forced further over Joey's cock. Joey didn't seem to care; he just held my head harder the deeper his cock went. His cock was in my throat now, and he loved it! I gagged loudly at one stage.

"Oh fucking hell yeah! Fuck her harder Harry I want to hear her again. Look at me, look at me," he repeated more strongly.

I looked up at him as he grinned down at me. I knew he was mocking me but I didn't care. Sex had taken me over completely now. It could have been anyone doing this to me. I still didn't fancy either of them that much, but I wanted what was happening, I just didn't care anymore!

Harry was getting really excited now, and I braced myself against my husband fearing what was coming. But you try stopping an eager 17 stone man, with a 9 stone frame!

"Oh yeah!" Joey enthused, as I gagged yet again.

Even my bloody husband had a little chuckle! Joey let me up a little. His cock was just in my mouth now, and so was the first jet of hot spunk! It took me completely by surprise. I pulled off his hard dick and I coughed, sending it back out all over his cock.

"Fucking hell bitch, swallow!" he growled.

He pulled my mouth back over him and I relaxed a little. I could feel the second jet of spunk he had fired trickling down my cheek. The third and fourth went down my throat. I just knelt there feeling my own orgasm race through my body like Joey's hot spunk raced to my stomach!

Joey was groaning and moaning as he came back down. My panting mouth was free of his cock now. But my husband was still fucking me hard. My dress felt tight around my belly, and when I turned my head I saw why. Harry had hold of my dress in his fist! He was using it to pull me back against him. I felt his body stiffen and he began breathing through his nose. He grunted and groaned as he shot his load. I looked over my shoulder to see his free hand pumping his cock under the strap on. His frantic fucking soon died down, and the tightness on my belly eased, as my gasping breaths became deeper.

"Here, wipe your face."

I took what Joey offered me and wiped my cheek. I could smell myself and then I saw I had just wiped my cheek with my wet panties! All 3 of us were panting and coming back down. I just had enough energy to crawl back on the couch and give my aching knees a rest. Harry got us some drinks and I lay in Joey's arms. We just sat watching the local weather report about the expected flooding.

So this was Christine, this was what she would be doing for the rest of her life. I still couldn't remember anything from my past, but did that matter now? I just sat in silence for the next ½ an hour contemplating things. I suppose the sex wasn't that bad really. I still didn't fancy my husband, but he had money, and as his wife I had money! Joey wasn't much to look at either, but the sex was good, or so I thought. Maybe things would work out.

I must have dozed off for awhile, I looked at the man I was cuddling and things seemed to change. Maybe the booze had clouded my earlier thoughts. I just didn't feel right again.

"Ah, you are awake, sleepy head," Joey whispered, as he kissed the top of my head.

I went to pull off of him but he held onto me.

"Harry, why don't you put a video on?" Joey said with a grin at me.

Harry stood up and looked down at me with a smile. I could see a small lump in his trousers under his fat belly. Joey was now kissing my bare neck and groaning lustfully. He stopped as Harry moved to a bag and pulled out a video. I just wanted to go to bed now I didn't feel like watching a film.

"Go on play it mate," Joey said, with a handful of soft white breast.

I could see Harry watching my face for a reaction. I turned back to the telly screen and my mouth dropped open in disbelief. I didn't even care that Joey was still tormenting my nipple.

There I was on the screen, surrounded by a group of men. I was naked and they were in various stages of undress. I was sat on the floor with a cock in my hand and I was slowly jerking it. A white male backside filled the screen for a few seconds. When it moved a little there I was sucking and rubbing the cock of the owner of the backside! I watched the hand from another man move between my spread legs. I could see the shock on my face as I let the cock out of my mouth with a plop. I grinned up at the man as his finger wriggled in my pussy. Yet another man came into view from behind me. He was jerking his stiff cock and slipped it over my shoulder. He turned my head and I kissed and then sucked him for a few seconds.

"It's really me!" I croaked.

Neither Harry nor Joey answered. I watched as I sucked or jerked cock after cock. I was turned over on all fours and some old guy; I guess around 50 to 60 lay down under me. I could see his tongue lapping at my pussy. Someone said something on the video, that I didn't quiet hear. All I heard was a few chuckles at the comment, my own included!

A cock was offered to my face, I just took it in my mouth without a second thought! The old man got out from between my legs and another ass filled the screen. I saw hands on my hips and the pelvis of this guy tight up behind me.

"Fuck that's good," the guy said.

He was fucking me slowly as I sucked on the cock in my mouth. I watched as the cock in my mouth moved away and another man took his place! He started to fuck my mouth with slow short strokes. I heard myself gag and someone moaned as I did. The cock in my pussy was pulled out, and I didn't seem to notice or care as the guy finished himself off over my ass!

I saw the old guy move between my legs and he slipped into me. I couldn't believe how I just let this happen.

"Round here Bob, quick," a gasping voice said.

The camera went fuzzy for awhile, when it cleared the cock inches from my face, that I assumed I had been sucking, spurted on my face!

The camera went back behind me. I saw a couple of thumbs open my backside up. I swallowed hard as I watched some guy nuzzle the head of his cock by my stretched ass.

I pulled out of Joey's arms and ran upstairs. I shut myself in the bedroom and just wanted to die. I heard Harry call through the door. I didn't answer. It went quiet and I heard him move away.

I collapsed on the bed. I cuddled into the quilt, still with my dress round my waist. Even after what had happened down stairs in the present, I kidded myself I wasn't a slut. I put it down to being drunk, even though I had enjoyed it. But it was the video of the old Christine that convinced me I WAS the whore everyone said I was! So that was it, that was the proof I wanted, or rather I didn't want. Still it tied everything together in a neat little package now, even if it had been wrapped with black paper and black ribbons. This was me, Christine, wife, slut, whore, and attempted murderer!

I woke up sometime in the night; I could hear Harry and Joey talking downstairs in whispers.

"You said she wasn't ready," I heard Joey hiss.

"Well I thought she wasn't," Harry replied.

"You can't keep her all to yourself, that's what you want isn't it?"

So that was me a slut, a whore, call me what you want it won't make any difference. The way I seemed to love every second of what they were doing, hurt me more than anything. So they thought I was ready to let them take me to some other level, maybe like the group sex on the video? Did they have all those men standing by again? Well if I hadn't seen the video I wouldn't have believed it. I didn't feel ready for anything else. But even this thought I wavered over. I settled down to sleep again wondering what they were planning for me. A gang bang, it had to be.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12