Amnesia Ch. 10

Story Info
A second ending.
4k words
4.04
28.4k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers

"Where did you go?"

"I took Joey to the railway station. The road is nearly cut off because of the mud slides we just made it. Soon the only way out will be by train."

"I didn't know the trains went by here," I said a little shocked.

"The station is 2 miles the other side of the village. Not all of the train drivers are on strike; they have enough to run a train every 3 hours."

I had seen the train drivers strike on the telly, but it just didn't click that the trains went near here.

"So that was really me on the video. Where do we go from here?

"I have to go on a business trip. I'll be away for a few days."

"OK, so what do I do when you are gone?"

He just looked away and walked out the room. I sat there wondering what to do. My life was totally fucked up, and Harry was just going to leave me here for a few days. I wished I had been a robot and then he could switch me off. I had no purpose to my life.

"Can I come with you?"

He stopped packing his case and he looked like he was going to say something, and then he stopped himself.

"I've got to go to village and get so money out," he mumbled, "I'll be back soon."

He shrugged himself out of my hand. I watched the door close behind him.

I answered the phone, and 5 minutes later I sat in shock. The female detective had phoned, and told me she had been in contact with my husband, my real husband! He was on his way on the train to get me. Then she told me she had told her chief about what had happened and ½ an hour later she was told to forget about me. Her last words to me were, not to trust anyone, and I was part of something big, and not to speak to anyone apart from my real husband when I got on the train. Then the phone just went dead, all I knew about my real husband was what the detective told me. His name is Jeff, and he had blonde hair. I had to somehow stall Harry and take his place on the train.

I jumped as the front door opened and Harry walked in, his eyes ran over my body.

"What time does the train get here?"

"2 o'clock," he replied with a gulp.

"That gives us nearly 2 hours. Come on lets go to bed," I said, reaching out my hand.

He licked his lips and looked at me. I smiled a nervous smile. He looked at his watch and then back at me.

"Harry please, come up stairs and we can have some fun."

His eyes watched as I rolled my naked breasts with both hands.

He followed me upstairs and into the bedroom. I felt his hand on my stocking top. I tried my best to act natural and not scared. I told myself to keep calm. Soon I'll be with my real husband.

"Strip off and get on the bed darling," I purred.

I watched him as he took his clothes off. I kept as calm as I could.

"No, lay face down, please honey."

His face moved between my spread legs as he crawled on the bed.

"Kiss her, go on kiss her, and give me your hands."

I had to use all my courage to stay there, as this fat disgusting man lapped at my pussy. The man that I thought was my husband.

"No don't cuff me," he said jerking his hands away.

"Come on you like it, trust me Harry, I'm your wife," I said sexily.

His tongue went back between my legs flicking over my button. I clamped the first cuff to his wrist, and then to the rail of the headboard.

"Come on give me the other one, or do I have to threaten you?"

He looked up at me and I could hardly look at his face without spitting in it. I grabbed his hair and forced his face between my legs.

"Do you want me to fuck around? Give me your hand or I'll never do it again. Hey maybe you and Joey could set me up with a group of guy's, would you like that?"

"Oh god yeah," he panted, in a muffled voice on my pussy.

I felt an incredible surge run through me as I secured his other wrist to the bed. I crawled out and stood up leaving him tied face down.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't turn around darling. In fact shut your eyes."

I stood by the side of the bed 2 minutes later.

"OK, you can open your eyes now."

I watched as the smile on his face dropped.

"What are you going to do Christine?" he asked with a worried expression.

"That depends on you Harry, or whatever your name is. Answer my questions or this lump of black plastic goes straight up your fat, gross, ass!" I hissed.

I saw his eyes drop to the black strap on that I was wearing. He gulped and looked so frightened.

"OK, who am I?"

"You, you're Christine, my wife, stop this darling I'll, I'll miss my train."

"Wrong answer you asshole!" I yelled.

I went round behind him and slapped his fat ass. He pulled and jerked at the cuffs. I started rubbing the head of the strap on between the cheeks of his ass.

"Now this doesn't really appeal to me, but by god I'm going to fuck you with it if you don't start talking!" I snapped.

"Your name is Christine, really it is, I swear, you are my wife," he spat quickly.

"Yeah well that's not what the detective said," I snapped, as I pushed the head of the strap on against his ass crack.

"OK, OK, don't do that. Your name is Christine, really it is," he panted.

"Keep talking," I said, as I rubbed the cock on his ass.

"You were, no you are part of an experiment. The company abducted you. They, they pumped you full of drugs to get rid of your memory. Look just let me go; I never wanted to hurt you."

"No, but you didn't mind fucking me and telling me all those lies," I growled.

I pushed the plastic dick forward.

"You know Harry I bet your fat ass would split in half if I just rammed it in now. So just save yourself a lot of pain and talk."

"Alright, alright," he said with a trembling voice, "what do you want to know?"

"Tell me about the clinic, fatso," I hissed in his ear.

"You spend nearly a month in the clinic, and then they put you out. They recalled you a month later, and then they do it all over again."

I was expecting something but I wasn't sure what. But this really hit me for six.

"Why do you think all those people disappear all over the world? People just don't vanish without reason. The company have hundreds of people like you, men and women. Everything has been a fake, from your mother to the wedding photo's, everything."

I sat there as he talked taking it all in. All the things he was telling about my mother and friends, the photos, and our marriage certificate was all faked!

"What about the house and that video?" I spat pushing the head of the cock in his asshole.

"Please don't do that," he whimpered.

"Talk then you fat bastard!" I yelled.

"The house was just one that burnt down while you were in the clinic, sort of an opportunity that came our way. The video, that happened on your last, your last regeneration. That was real."

"How many times I have been, regenerated?" I mumbled distantly.

"8, 8 times, then they take you. Ouch!" he screamed.

"Oh what's up Harry, I'm not even half way up your fat fucking ass yet! Why, why are they doing this to me?"

"What drives the world Christine? Why do you think? Now please take it out."

"No fucking way. That girl Emily, was she kidnapped too?"

He nodded.

"You said I was an experiment, why, what for?"

"The, the new drug, they are testing it on you. It cuts down the regeneration time by half. But your memory came back, after a few days, so they recalled you again. The second time it took a week to return. But this time, this time they have got it right, you don't remember a thing do you?"

I tried my best to come up with something that I had remembered.

"What about when I was small with my dad, and the Bike thing?"

"You never had a father, well your mum didn't know who he was, even on your birth certificate it says father unknown."

"What about Joey, and Thomas and Andy?"

"Joey works for the company, Thomas and Andy don't. Hey, you didn't do it with them, did you? Fuck the drugs really do work well."

I didn't know what to think anymore, but I still had questions.

"When was I abducted?"

"4 years ago."

That was the biggest shock yet. 4 years out of my life! I pulled the cock out of his ass, and then thrust in with all my might. I began fucking him as hard as I could. He yelled and screamed as I just pounded into his fat ass.

"4 fucking years, oh you fucking bastard! I can keep this going for ages, until the train gets here. Then I'm fucking off and leaving you with your new friend deep in your fat sorry ass!"

He was begging and pleading by now, in between the screams of pain! I just fucked him as hard as I could, until I was running with sweat from all the exertion. After a while I couldn't do it anymore. I unbuckled the strap on it leaving it deep in his ass.

"They won't let you go you know bitch. Even now they are on there way on the train. You know this was your penultimate regeneration, before they planted a new memory. Then you were going to be sold. You wouldn't even know."

"Sold to whom?" I mumbled.

"Who knows? A rich Arab, maybe some old fat guy with loads of money, you wouldn't know any different anyway. They would give you a memory that you wouldn't even question, all they wanted was a slut with big tits. Oh by the way, how do you like your new tits?" he said with a grin.

"You bastard, you mean I have been made to order? Someone wanted a girl with big tits, and that is why they did this?"

"Yeah and how do your nipples feel? They injected them with a gel that keeps them hard. What's it like being stared at wherever you go? You didn't even notice your lips either; they have injected stuff into them to make them fuller."

I could hear his little cries of pain as I wriggled the plastic cock around for a minute or two.

"You're not going to leave me like this?"

"Of course I am," I replied 20 minutes later, as I stood fully dressed.

"OK bitch, but they will find you and take you back. Then I'll have some real fun with you. By the way those pills in your system will have increased your sex drive permanently by now. If you do get back to your husband he won't believe what a slut you are now."

I watched his face drop as I grabbed the strap on and started ramming it in and out of his ass with both hands.

Finally after some time my aching arms gave up. He was sobbing into the pillow, as I walked to the door and looked back at him. He looked over his shoulder with sweat and tears streaming down his face. I sat down stairs for a while, just trying to get my head around everything. To think I actually felt sorry for him because I had supposedly tried to kill him! OK they were clever getting me to think that, but there wasn't much stopping me from killing him now! When I went back upstairs the bed was empty. The rails on the headboard had been pulled off. I raced down stairs and heard him grunting as he chased after me. I heard him slip, and I turned to see him falling to the bottom of the stairs. I just turned and ran out of the house. When I turned back he was crawling with his phone pressed to his ear. I jumped as Andy's big truck screeched to a halt just past the house.

"I nearly hit you then," he snapped out of the window.

"Andy I need a lift to the station," I panted.

I looked back to the house, the front door was shut and I couldn't see Harry.

"Look the road is blocked on the way to the station too. Just sit tight and wait, in a few days it'll stop, and in a week or so the road will be open."

"Fucking hell, won't this thing get round it? Please Andy I, I'm desperate."

"Oh and just how desperate are you?"

I looked past Andy to the grinning Thomas. I hadn't seen him in the back due to the blacked out windows. I looked back at the house again, panic filled my head. I knew what Thomas wanted, and now Andy had the same sick grin as his father!

"I promise when I come back. Wait!" I screeched, as Andy pulled away.

So there I was sandwiched between the two of them on the front seat. Both men had their hands between my legs. My yellow thigh length dress was pushed up over my black stocking tops, and a finger from each of them wriggled in my pussy! I just sat there with my eyes closed knowing I'd soon be with my husband, and this nightmare would finally be over. Of course I hadn't reckoned on two soft hands going down the front of my dress and tugging my nipples from behind! I shrieked and jumped.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you dear?"

I stiffened as jet back hair fell over my shoulder, and plump lips kissed my neck!

"This is my sister Judith," Thomas said with a smile.

"She's everything you said she was, so very pretty," Judith mumbled in my ear.

We went through the village, with me being molested by the 3 of them. Eventually I was left alone as Thomas told us to buckle up our seat belts.

"When we get to the other side of the mud slide stop at the old barn, somebody's pussy needs eating," Judith purred in my ear.

"You're not eating my bloody pussy!" I growled.

"No, you are eating mine dear," she said with a laugh.

I sat there cringing as the truck slipped and slid over the mud. Andy fought with the wheel, but eventually we made it to safety. My heart sank as he pulled off the road and drove to an old barn.

"Look, wait until I get back. We could have a party at my house, please, please," I repeated, as they dragged me to the barn.

It was now I saw Judith for the first time. She was a little overweight and I guess in her late 40s. I stood there as the two men undressed me. She just devoured me with her eyes. She sat on a bale of hay and pulled her skirt up her bare plump legs. She spread her legs and I gulped at a thick mat of black hair. She had that same sick grin that the rest of her family wore. She crooked her finger and then pointed to her pussy.

"Please, I'll miss my train," I mumbled with a gulp.

"40 minutes until the next one is due," Thomas said with a grunt.

There I was on my knees crawling towards Judith's glistening pussy. She spread her plump thighs further apart. I was inches from her now, smelling her musky aroma.

"She's as wet as fuck!" Thomas said with surprise.

"Oh and there you are, pretending to be all shy of Aunt Judith," she said, as she opened herself up with her fingers.

I trembled as my head went between her knees. It was like some strange space docking thing I had watched on the telly last week. Only this was my poor face on this gross women's pussy! What didn't help was Thomas pushing a couple of fingers in me at the same time. Yes I was wet, yes I was groaning a little, but it had to be the pills making me that way. Even so, the black haired pussy I was now inches away from, still didn't appeal to me! I heard her sigh with expectation as my face pressed slowly against her. My tongue flicked out and I tasted her.

"Oh dear, OH DEAR!" she gasped excitedly.

I felt Thomas push into me. He thrust forward and sent me further into the gushing black hole.

"You fuck her good and hard Thomas, especially if you want a chocolate treat tonight," Judith breathed excitedly.

Judith groaned as Thomas sent a hard jab into my pussy. My face was now buried into her wet opening. I don't quite know why I was sticking my tongue in her so far. I don't know why I bucked back each time Thomas shoved forward. All I was worried about was making it to the station.

"My clit dear, suck my clit," Judith whimpered after a few minutes.

I found her hard button and sucked it in; at the same time I flicked my tongue quickly over it. She had now clamped her fleshy thighs round my face. My nose was pressed into her curly black hair and she began to scream. Her thighs shuddered and she gripped me even tighter! Thomas too was now deep in my pussy, and spitting out about the whore he was impaled on! So there was Judith having a very verbal orgasm, Thomas was firing deep into me too, and I was shuddering as my pussy joined in too! I felt my juiced face being lifted up by Judith. My eyes were closed and my mouth trembled.

"Oh you sweet dear, go on enjoy it," Judith said with glee, as my orgasm just wouldn't stop.

I was still in a daze as Judith pulled me on top of her on the bale of hay. She started kissing me and forcing her tongue in my mouth. Her whole mouth seemed to cover mine. She held me tighter in a vice like grip, as I felt something nudge my asshole! We looked into each others eyes. Mine were wide open with fright; her eyes were wide open with delight.

"Oh god she's tight dad," Andy grunted through gritted teeth.

Judith let off the kiss and I gasped for air and then with shock.

"Now you go gently young Andy. I bet her ass isn't as stretched as mine," she grinned and looked up at my face, "is it dear?"

Judith wriggled down a little and then I felt her wet lips on my nipple. She groaned as she sucked as I gave little yelps. Andy was stretching my ass with his hard cock. I closed my eyes as I remembered running from the video Harry had put on. As soon as I saw my grinning face take a cock in my ass I couldn't stand it. I remember seeing myself on the video, watching over my shoulder as the guy pushed in my ass.

"You did lube up didn't you Andrew?" Judith asked from below me.

"Yeah, I used some of dad's spunk," he retorted.

Judith went back to sending little shock waves through my nipple, as Andy sent big shock waves through my ass!

"Hey I bet the old man would love to see this!" Thomas said with a chuckle.

I felt Andy shove and he slipped right into me. It took my breath away, but, for some reason it didn't hurt as much as I expected. Maybe I had taken more up my ass than the one on the video? Judith was now crawling back out from under me. Then I caught her staring at my face looking quite surprised.

"Well dear, I must say you seem to be doing extremely well. You're not a little virgin up there are you?"

I could see the delight spread across her face.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" I screamed, and then I plunged my mouth on hers.

Andy was riding me harder now. I just kept my tongue deep in Judith's mouth covering her little squeals of pain. She was trying to push me off and her face looked frightened. I don't think either of the men knew I was hurting her. My hand was in her blouse twisting her fat nipple, as Andy started to shove faster. Well if I had to suffer, then so should she! I waved Thomas over. He had been pumping his cock, and he grinned at me as he fed it into my mouth. I suck, I kissed, and then I bit! He fell over holding his groin as I spat out the blood. My hand went between my legs and I grabbed Andy's balls. I twisted, and I twisted until he shrieked and stopped pumping his cock in me.

"Get the fuck out of my ass!" I yelled.

Andy pulled back and collapsed on his knees. I quickly pulled my dress back on and rushed out of the barn. I could hear them moaning and groaning with pain. Soon they were out of ear shot, and I could see the station a few hundred yards away. I just managed to make the train as got into the station. I stood in the corridor trying to figure out what to do next. My heart was thumping like mad; somewhere on this train was my husband. I felt elated and so happy. Until I realised Harry must have been in touch with whoever was coming to get me. I stood shaking and shuddering, maybe I should get off the train and get to the police, but I remembered what the detective had said, trust nobody. I looked back on the station and saw a blonde man asking the station master something.

"My husband," I mumbled to myself, wiping away tears of joy.

I went to get off the train, but as I did there was a second man looking around. I pressed myself back out of sight. My hands shook and my heart thumped. So there were two blonde men, one my husband, and the other, possibly from the company. The station master pointed back to the train. I ran to the middle of the compartment.

"Christine!"

My heart leapt as I turned to face the blonde man stood at the end.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers
12