Amnesia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

"Christine, it's me, Jeff."

I was panting hard and I took several steps towards him.

"No I'm Jeff, I'm your husband."

I turned the other way and saw the second blonde man at the other end. My head was turning between the two. I hoped I would remember my husband but I didn't. They both looked at me; I shook my head and backed into the toilet. I locked myself in and sat trembling on the loo. I started hugging myself. I heard scuffles and swearing just outside the door. A few moments later something fell to the floor, just outside the toilet. There was eerie silence for a few seconds. Then I jumped and shrieked as the door was kicked in. I sat cowering as I saw the head of one of the men on the floor outside, he was unconscious. I looked up into the eyes of the other man who had blood coming from his nose. He was panting hard as he held out his hand. I gulped at the hand that was offered to me.

"Are, you, are you my husband?" I asked nervously.

The End.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12