Amnesty Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little freedom," Jason sighed as Rebecca's tongue curled around his shaft, "and freedom feels reeeally good." His eyes rolled up into his head.

"I can see that. Is this going to take long?" Emily shifted in her seat, "because... this is... not... I'll just wait until you're finished." She started to scoot her chair back to leave.

From under the table, "What does his face look like?" Rebecca was pumping his dick with her hand and licking the tip.

"What?"

"His face, silly. I can't see."

"What do you think?" Emily snorted, "like he's in heaven with his seventy two virgins. I am not getting caught up in your twisted little game."

"Just one virgin," Rebecca giggled, pumped, "You shouldn't have told such a hot story to such a repressed girl." Rebecca paused to suck half of Jason's cock into her mouth and draw it back out again, "Don't pretend you aren't totally into this."

"I am not," Emily began, "wait- you're a virgin?

"Yes," Jason and Rebecca answered together.

"Holy shit." Emily shifted in her seat, felt a slow warming between her legs. "Okay. That's different. I'm kind of into this."

Rebecca used her hand and her mouth together, trying to imagine what would feel best. She was rewarded with a groan from above the table. Jason's fingers found her cheek and she paused to kiss the heel of his hand, then she inhaled him again.

"Freedom is a hell of an aphrodisiac," Emily said, "Who knew?"

Jason's eyes opened and burned through Emily. "I know." Then they widened a little as Rebecca sucked down on him experimentally. He gasped. She sucked harder. He clenched his teeth, "Rebecca..." he tried to warn her.

Emily watched his face spasm with intense pleasure as he came, and she heard Rebecca's head bump the table once when his orgasm surprised her with an unexpected spurt under the table. Jason gasped for breath, grunted, his eyes wide and unseeing. Then a long, shuddering breath as he began to come down. Emily suppressed a laugh when Rebecca's hand reached up around the edge of the table and felt around for the stack of napkins, found it, took the whole stack.

Jason's face was relaxing, forming itself into a stupid smile. He laughed and slid to the floor. He found Rebecca smiling hugely, wiping her mouth.

"That was incredible! You're amazing!" he whispered in her ear, and kissed her. Then he kissed her again.

"Was it the big deal all the boys say it is?" she whispered back.

"They don't even have the words," Jason said quietly. "I really like your fantasies."

Rebecca kissed him softly, "me too." Jason pulled up his shorts and they rolled out from under the table.

Rebecca sat in Jason's chair, took a big breath, let it out. She grinned at Emily, sitting red-faced in her chair. "Here's what's going to happen. You're going to call Nathan. You're going to thank him for the book, and then you're going to finish what you started."

"But I don't..." Emily started.

"You know his number," Rebecca said, "because you're a snoop, and a good one, and you wouldn't have been able to sleep until you found it out."

Emily frowned. "I want you to promise me something," she said, pulling her phone out of her pocket, "I want you to find out if I can get into the Amnesty Program."

Rebecca shrugged. "It won't hurt to ask."

Jason watched as Emily dialed, waited, closed her eyes, opened them wide. "Hello Nathan. This is Emily. You know me. I'm not Laurel."

12