Amnesty Program Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan shook his head.

"I'll have to try them all at once." She engulfed him again, her tongue soft against the base of his cock, her eyes on his. She shook her head slowly, pulled back and smiled. "You're as hard as a steel rod."

"You've gotten better at this since the last time."

Emily pouted briefly, "I wasn't really trying last time." She stood and pulled her dress off in one smooth motion. "Tonight," she said, laying back on the bed and scooting up toward the pillows, "I'm making my very best effort."

Nathan pulled his shirt off and crawled after her. He lay down next to her, his head propped up on his hand, the fingertips of his other hand trailing up her stomach. "I've been wanting to touch your breasts all night."

"Oh please yes," Emily said, smiling.

Nathan smoothed his hand over her left breast, enjoying the silk of her and the softness, the insistent stand of her nipple in his palm. He leaned down and kissed her right breast, just next to the nipple, then brushed his lips over it lightly. He breathed her scent in again.

Emily whined impatiently and turned herself towards him.

He licked her nipple, and a warm, gentle sweetness filled Emily from the tips of her toes to her head. She held the back of his head, gently, afraid the spell would be broken if she moved too quickly. He leaned over, licked her other breast from the bottom to the top, slowly, softly. She kissed his ear as he sweetened her, bit the lobe gently, and felt his teeth on her nipple. She gasped softly, into his ear, kissed the corner of his jaw. She found his cock with her hand as he turned his face to her to kiss her. She squeezed just as his lips touched hers and she felt the moment turn. She saw his eyes go molten and she smiled and spread her legs.

Emily closed her eyes, felt Nathan's lips on her navel, between her breasts, then she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy. She grabbed his ass with both hands as he slid into her slowly, filling her.

"Mmmm," she said, "I've needed this for a long time." She felt a tension fall away that she hadn't been aware of, and she rested like that, still, with him for long moments, just feeling full, feeling Nathan's muscles under his skin, all of them poised to move for her, waiting. He breathed into her ear.

"You are all around me," he said, starting to move slowly, enjoying her heat and moisture, the velvet of her pussy, and the satin of her fingers moving along his back, touching his neck. When the gentleness freshened into frantic desire, her fingers raked his back in time with his grunts, in time with her own squeals and pants. They filled the room with themselves, with their relief and urgency. She wrapped sweat-slicked legs around his back and he pinched her slippery nipple for a short moan and a speeding of her rhythm.

Emily met Nathan's pounding, stroke for stroke, and when he looked her in the eye and pinched her other nipple, she came, hissing and pressing into him. Her orgasm started his, and he shook with it, pulsing into her pussy, and gasping for air.

Emily's legs slid down to rest flat on the damp bed and Nathan stayed in her, softening slowly. He watched her face, fascinated with the freckles on her cheeks, the strand of red hair stuck to the sweat on her face. She was breathing heavily, watching him.

"Am I crushing you?" he said, watching her eyes. He felt her pussy squeeze his cock, a tiny hug.

"Crush me a little more," she said, and welcomed his weight, holding her pressed between the softness of the bed and the hard heat of his body.

----

Jason held Rebecca's hand as they walked lazily down the street. The night was pleasant and they walked in silence for a while. Rebecca looked cute in Emily's mildly oversized clothes, and the idea that they had swapped clothes in the bathroom kept jumping to Jason's mind.

"So..." Jason said.

"Don't ask." Rebecca said, then squeezed his hand quickly. "I'll tell you later, but it makes me mad right now and you don't want me to be mad."

"All right then. We have a problem. We're nerds and we couldn't get kicked out of a pub."

"Mmm. Yes. We need to find a place that we know how to get kicked out of." She stopped walking. "Oh!"

Rebecca was staring across the street, an odd grin on her face. Jason followed her gaze and laughed. "Of course." He kissed her cheek and they ran across the street and into the Public Library.

Rebecca took a deep breath. The smell of the library had always been the entryway into other worlds for her. She smiled. "See anyone you know?" she said, scanning the main study room.

"No. You?"

"No. Come with me," she said, raising her eyebrows mischievously, "to the stacks."

"It's weird how you can make that sound like a dirty word."

Rebecca winked at him and led him to a shelf of badly worn paperbacks with pink and red spines. She stood, looking fondly at the battered books. "This is where I learned to masturbate."

"Seriously?" Jason goggled at her. "Here?"

"Well," she said, waving her hand, "I practiced in my room, but this is where I learned." She touched the shelf with her finger. "I was too embarrassed to check any of these out, so I would just grab a few, go over to a study cubicle, and read them there."

"Honestly," Jason said, "that's the hottest thing."

"Ugh, I know," she said, looking at the cubicles. "I'm amazed you can't see giant pink clouds of sexual frustration floating over those cubes."

Rebecca picked three books off the shelf and handed them to Jason. "Come on," she said, "I'll show you."

Jason sat in a cubicle and Rebecca pulled a chair over from the next cubicle and sat next to him. Rebecca took one of the books, "Tangerine Seduction," and flipped through it quickly, scanning for something.

"You've read that?"

"Read it?" she said, not taking her eyes off the pages, "Oh yes. Pretty much memorized some parts." Then, as an afterthought, she said, "It was a long time ago. Listen."

"Cassandra blushed, wondering what Tristan would think of her now," Rebecca read out loud, putting on a breathy tone, "what he would think of her alabaster fingers stroking her secret place, making circles of tingles. His eyes would narrow with desire, she knew, the way they did when she caught him looking in on her from the garden, his muscular torso shining with the sun on his sweat. She pressed around her little clitoris, and gasped, remembering the bulge in Tristan's pants, and wondering what that bulge would feel like in her small hand."

"Steamy," Jason said, thinking the girl in front of him in the tank top and leather jacket could put any Cassandra to shame.

"So I sat here, reading and squirming on my chair, trying to remember every single thing she did so I could go home and try it myself."

"And..."

"Oh, it works. Then I started inventing new things, you know."

"Actually, I don't know..."

Rebecca looked into his eyes, amused. "Ten fingers can do a whole lot of different things. Then there's bedding, kitchen implements, costume jewelry, appliances, garden tools... you get the idea. Didn't you ever try stuff?"

Jason shrugged. "I have three main grips, and three positions- standing, sitting, laying down. That's, what? Nine possible combinations."

"We have a lot of stuff to try then," she said, and she sat on his lap, facing him. She picked up another book and handed it to him. "You read now. Page 78, start at the last paragraph."

"You really know this one," Jason said, grinning, but he started reading when he saw the look on Rebecca's face. "Chelsea sat on Gregory's lap," Jason started, and stopped when Rebecca wiggled against him. This was going to be distracting. He started over. "Chelsea sat on Gregory's lap, running her manicured finger along his jawline. She licked her lips..."

Rebecca was doing each thing he read, her finger on his jaw, her tongue licking her lips. She touched his lips with her finger. "Go on. We're never going to get kicked out at this rate."

"She licked her lips and kissed his cheek, softly, tentatively, hoping nobody would notice, hoping everyone would see. Suddenly, she just didn't care any more. She..."

Rebecca was all over him, her tongue slipping across his, her hair falling across both their faces. She crushed his lips with hers, his shirt in her fist, pulling him up to meet her mouth. She moaned and broke away briefly, her lips red and a little swollen. "Come on, get your hands under this coat," she said, breathlessly, and kissed him again.

Jason ran his hands up her back, under the coat, under the tank top and she laughed. She stopped laughing when he moved his hands to her front, caressing. She rocked a little against his erection with a quick look around to see if anyone was coming, then started pressing against him in earnest. She rocked into him, over and over. She kissed him again and he pinched her nipple, making her squeal into his mouth. She was speeding up, and she felt Jason trying to slip his hand into her shorts, and then his finger was searching for her clit, he brushed across it, finally, and Rebecca felt a jolt...

"Break it up!" the library security guard spat, poking Jason with a nightstick.

"Oh shit!" Rebecca said, panting into Jason's shoulder.

"I'm going to have to ask you two to leave. This is a public building..."

The guard kept talking. Jason pulled his right hand out of Rebecca's shorts, but his left hand was still covering her breast. He pinched her nipple lightly, rhythmically as he nodded to whatever the guard was saying. He felt her mound pressing into him, her face still hidden in his shoulder.

"So out with you and go home. It's a school night." The guard poked Jason again with the nightstick and crossed his arms.

Jason pinched softly, pinched again. Rebecca's breath was hot in his ear.

"Well?" The guard was getting his nightstick out again.

"Okay. Just give us a second. We're just doing a school project here and we're almost done."

"School project my ass." The guard kept getting louder. "You'll leave now if I have to drag you to the door myself." He grabbed Jason's arm.

Rebecca stood suddenly and rounded on the guard. "Don't touch him!" she yelled, pushing him in the center of the chest. He took two steps back in surprise. "Jason, let's go. Now." She grabbed Jason's hand and ran. He followed her, stumbling out of the library. When they got to the sidewalk, she turned to Jason and smiled sweetly. "I think we get credit for that one," she said, touching his erection through his pants, then she bit her lip. "And... I think I got gooey on you.

Jason looked down and saw a darker black spot where she had been humping him. He laughed. "I wondered why you yanked me out of there so fast."

"That," she said, grinning, "and if you're going to get handcuffed, I want to be the one to do it." She took a deep breath and looked up and down the street. "You almost made me come while that asshole was talking to us."

"That pink cloud of sexual frustration just got several shades darker," Jason said, taking her hand, "and it's going to follow me home."

"Do you think I'm done with you? You didn't get to drink your beer, and then you didn't get to get off. A disappointing date, I'd say."

Jason shrugged and grinned. "There was the little black dress, and you looked amazing in it. You almost rubbed a hole in my pants, and we probably got Emily out of your apartment for the night. Besides," he put his arm around her, "you don't put out on the first date."

Rebecca punched his arm, hard, and let him take her home.