Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axteuffel
Axteuffel
66 Followers

"Please play with my tits, honey!" she asked her husband as she was pushing him down onto her body.

Tom started kissing his way down to the tits, caressing, kissing, licking, playing with those beautiful globes. Esther was panting even more loudly, her level of excitement being almost unbearable.

"Oh... honey... it is so good... you licking my tits... Mark stretching up my ass... I want more... I need to come... please...!"

Esther was almost screaming with pleasure.

Between the kisses Tom demanded his wife what else she need, his cock being fully erect again and lust rushing back like a tidal wave.

"Play with my clit, honey... helps me endure the pounding in my ass!"

Tom's finger had just started to play with her pussy, when he heard his wife moaning again:

"Not like that, honey... play with your tongue... lick me... taste my juices!"

Tom started mumbling looking at the beautiful pussy, opened like a rose and only inches away Mark's shaft buried in her ass.

"Please honey... I will do whatever you will ask me... lick my clit.... Suck my pussy!"

Reluctantly, Tom was approaching his wife's pussy, while in the next chair, Susan had started playing with her own, starring at the view of her three loved ones. The first time his tongue lapped at Esther's clit, Mark's balls slapped his chin. Tom retreated in haste.

"Oh... come on, Tom... don't be such a baby... or don't you like my pussy any more?"

"But...," complained Tom.

"No buts... just lick... hurry baby... lick my pussy!" and saying that, Esther pulled Tom's head with both her hands and kept his mouth glued to her juicy pussy.

Reluctantly, Tom started licking again. But, within seconds, the sight of Esther's ass filled with cock and the sweet taste of her pussy overwhelmed him with lust. Tom surrendered to his passion and began sucking on his wife's clit and licking her pussy lips like there was no tomorrow.

"Your pussy is so sweet... and your juice is the most sweet liquid on planet Earth! I could get drunk only by licking you!" said Tom while his tongue was playing happyly on the soft pink folds.

But, as Murphy's Law says, if anything can go wrong it will. Due to the intensity of the movements with which Esther was slamming her ass against Mark's cock, the shaft slipped out, hitting Tom right over his mouth. For a split second, not interrupting his prior movements, he kissed it, taking the bulbous head between his lips. But then, he realized what he is dealing with and retreated swiftly.

"Honey... pretty please... can you put it back in?" demanded his wife with her sweetest voice.

"I... can't touch his... cock...," he replied, astonished.

"Oh, don't be such a prude! It's only a cock like yours! Put your hand on it and fill me up!" said Esther, more seriously this time.

Even Susan interrupted her self pleasuring and came behind him for encouragement.

"Come on, Tom, put that beautiful cock in...You like it when it fills your wife's ass, no? Just insert it back!" whispered Susan seductively in his ear.

But seeing that Tom wasn't moving a muscle, Susan picked up his right hand and, as if it was a glove, put on her husband's cock. The shaft pulsated in Tom's hand.

"You big pussy, you're afraid of a dick?" Susan was mocking him.

Mark couldn't see what was going on, but he had a pretty good idea. And he was too horny to back down from anything, no matter how kinky or perverse.

Now Tom was even more scared, because he really enjoyed the feeling of that warm and slick cock in his hand. It felt familiar, like holding his cock, but still different, dirty and sexy. And suddenly, his mouth was full with saliva, drooling at the sight of the long and slender cock in his hand. But Susan guided his right hand firmly, until Mark's cock was again buried in Esther's rosebud.

"Yes! Welcome back home, baby!" yelled Esther, as the shaft disappeared in her tight rosebud.

Susan was now a changed woman, her soul freed from all inhibitions while she was gazing upon her husband's shaft slowly disappearing and reappearing from her best friend's ass. She was now whispering at Tom's ear, gently kissing him:

"Isn't that hot, seeing Esther ass fucked by the good priest? Wouldn't you like to know how it feels?"

And saying these words, Susan's left hand started to stroke his back and his ass cheeks.

"Don't be shy Tom, take another taste, I am sure you want it!" said Susan in her most seductive manner.

The sight of Esther's fucked ass hole and Susan's whispers, the smell of hot pussy and the taste of his own semen still fresh on his tongue, were like a drug. Tom was in the seventh sky, not one thought being spoiled by moral prejudices. His licks and kisses were descending from his wife's pussy to her anus, to Mark's cock and balls. He was fondling and sucking them gently, savoring the mixed taste of juices and genitals.

"This is it baby... let it go... let your lust guide you," Susan was whispering in his ear.

Even if couldn't see, Mark was well aware of what was happening down there. Between Esther's moans, he could hear Susan guiding Tom. And it felt wonderful to have his cock and balls licked and caressed and in the same time fuck a deliciously tight ass. His eyes were close, enjoying every moment of it.

The waves of pleasure were mixing in his mind with the memories of his first bisexual experience, back in college, when he used to masturbate together with his best friend. And the night when, returning very drunk from a party, Tom passed out right in the middle of jerking off. He never knew that Mark had finished in his place the job. Mark at first only caressed his cock gently with the tip of his fingers, afraid that Tom might wake up. But when he was convinced that Tom was totally in the world of dreams, he took that hard on in his mouth, sucking until it spurted deep in his throat. And now, after all those years during which he didn't have the guts to renew the experience, Tom was repaying the favor.

"Guys, I'm cumming. I'll explode!" said Mark with a tone of urgency in his voice.

Now Mark's hips weren't moving at all, to allow Tom to suck and lick at ease his cock and balls, but he was feeling the tension climbing and the eruption close. Esther sensed the approach of the climax too and was now rocking faster and harder, nearing her own orgasm.

"I can't hold back anymore!"

And then it happened: spurt after spurt of hot jizz filled her ass while her entire body was shacking from the sheer pleasure.

"Baby, I'm floded with jizz," said Esther exhausted.

She could only lay on top of Mark, letting his hard dick plopping out of her used and expanded rosebud. Both the dick and the ass were full of cum, like somebody had sprayed them with it.

"Come on big boy, taste it, lick it, don't let me down now," Susan whispered deliciously in Tom's ear.

"And don't forget to share..."

It was like Tom had lost his own will and was now driven only by Susan's words. He started licking and swallowing all the drops of hot cum that were all over Mark's cock and finished it by taking the entire shaft in his mouth. It was no more an accident. Tom was sucking his best friend's cock like there was no tomorrow, extracting every last drop of semen out of it.

Susan continued encouraging him while playing with his nipples.

"Oh, God, Tom, you are soooo hot! Yes! Suck that beautiful cock!"

Shivers were still running through Mark's body as his cock was delightfully sucked on. The only disappointment was that he couldn't enjoy the view since Esther was still lying onto of him.

Feeling Mark's cock getting softer, Tom diverted his attention to his wife's beautifully opened rosebud, from which more droplets of cum were coming out, forming a small pool on Mark's stomach.

"It feels so good, baby, helping me after this long ass fucking," moaned Esther.

He licked that ass and Mark's body clean and finished by taking in his mouth all the sperm. Having done that, he turn towards Susan and kissed her deeply, pushing into her mouth all the cum he collected. Her eyes were glowing with pleasure, feeling the thick and salty jizz sliding down inside her throat.

"I love when a man is sharing the sweetest things in life!"she joked and she continued kissing Tom until they both remained without breath.

Now, all four friends were lying exhausted, still panting from the effort and sexual tension, Mark and Susan cuddling on the pool chair and Tom and Susan at their feet.

"I think we should go inside and take a nap to gather our forces for later," said Susan smiling.

"I don't want to finish at this point. We still have a lot to do," added Esther.

Everybody agreed immediately.

*

Authors note: This is my first story I have written, so please send me your comments and observations. English isn't my native tongue, so please be gentle with the critics referring to the poor vocabulary.

Axteuffel
Axteuffel
66 Followers
12