Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to cum and go, Sue. But I promised Marilyn that I would pick up a few things for dinner. I better get going or we won't have dinner until way past my feeding time. That okay? I promise to stay - and last - longer next time." Jim lied as he put on his pants. "You were better than ever. And I like the new outfit." He kissed her on the cheek and finished with his shirt.

That's fine, Jim. Do you have a list of what you need? I would hate for you to forget something. Oh, speaking of, have you seen a scarf of mine laying around? I may have left it in your car the last time we... Were together." Sue was such a tease. She knew Jim didn't have any errands. He just was done.

"No, I don't think I have seen it. I will check for it. I'll give you a call soon for another visit. Be good, Hon." With that Jim grabbed his jacket and went out the door.

A few moments passed after he left and Sue watched him get in his car and go. Then she went back and opened the door for Marilyn. "Men. Honestly. Do you believe that? What a sack of lies! Oh well, how was the filming? I tried to get you some good angles!"

"Oh, I'm used to that." Marilyn commented. "But yes, we should have a nice bit of footage. And you, girl, are something. I hope you don't mind my saying that it was incredible watching you. Incredible and exciting."

There was an awkward moment of silence. Both women looked at each other and the same thought crossed their mind.

"Earlier, I was checking you out, Sue." Marilyn admitted.

Sue replied with an action, not words and kissed Marilyn not as her best friend, but as her lover. The kiss was returned as deeply as it was first given, followed by more.

Both women had been excited earlier and those feelings returned quickly. Marilyn was still drenched from watching in the closet and Sue was naked from the waist down under her robe. They entwined and fell back onto the bed, kissing and hands moving from place to place covering each others body. There was an odd quiet to their love making. Deep kisses where tongues exchanged back and forth. Fingers exploring from nipple to ass to sliding into warm, wet slits.

Marilyn pulled back and gasped for air. "Are we going to really do this, Sue? I haven't been with a woman in, well, many years."

Sue looked at her friend as she removed her pants completely and replied "New ground for me as well, but if I'm going to be with another woman it has to be one I can trust completely. One who trusts me with her husband. I guess that would be you."

They fell back on the bed and after what seemed hours and multiple waves of orgasms they fell spent on the bed. Marilyn spoke first, "I do believe Jim is going to have a late dinner tonight." Both women giggled until they broke out laughing.

Jim's birthday was fast approaching and Marilyn and Sue had something in the works. They decided to get a room at one of the nicer bed and breakfasts. Actually two rooms to be safe. But the nice thing was the inn had adjoining rooms available with a joined door.

"I don't see why we are going to a hotel right in our own town." Jim complained. "We could have stayed home and you could have surprised me there." He complained, but he had come along.

"Trust me, you will enjoy the surprise. The room is for me. I want to enjoy that." Marilyn was telling the truth there. She would enjoy the room with it's nice furnishings and Jim would enjoy the surprise.

Once checked in and unpacked, Jim went to get ice for the bottle of bourbon they had brought. Marilyn unlocked the adjoining door and opened it to the room next door. Sue sat on the couch in her robe and play clothes. She looked over and smiled. A crooked little smile which belied the devilment the girls had planned with Jim.

Marilyn closed the door and went into the bathroom to slip into something more comfortable, or rather slip out of everything uncomfortable and into her silky robe. In the pockets were a room darkening sleep mask and a second sash, but it wasn't for her waist.

Jim returned and poured two glasses. Marilyn came out of the bathroom and leaned against the door frame as Jim brought her a glass half filled with the amber liquid and several cubes of ice.

"The ice will come in handy after I finish the bourbon" Marilyn cooed. She took a long sip and let the smoky liquor swirl along her tongue and bite as it went down her throat. It tasted good and went right to her head. Not that she had any inhibitions that needed to be lessened.

She went to Jim and softly spoke into his ear. "Have a seat in the chair. It's about time for the surprise." Obediently Jim sat in the chair Marilyn had put in the middle of the room. The last thing he saw was her ample bosum as she put the mask on him. He felt her move behind him and pull his hands together and tie them with a soft, satin restraint to the chair. He heard the ice cubes clink in her glass as she finished the drink.

"So far I am liking the surprise. I can't wait for the rest of it." Jim called out. He had no idea how much more was going to be in this surprise.

Marilyn opened the door and Sue, who had been listening at the door came in. A soft rustle of satin was the only noise. Sue went to in front of Jim as Marilyn spoke "OK, Jim, here comes the surprise, or at least the first part.

Sue undid Jim's belt and undid the button and unzipped the fly. His pants came down and he squirmed a little to try and help them come free. "Oh this is good, Marilyn. I like the direction this is going." Both Marilyn and Sue stiffled a laugh as Sue continued to free Jim's stiffening cock from the rest of his clothes.

Once free, Sue began to stroke him under the watchful eye of Marilyn. As Jim hardened and lay his head back, Sue began to trace the underside of his cock with her tongue. Licking him in quick little flicks from the base to the tip. Jim moaned a bit and clearly enjoyed the attention. Sue took his cock full into her mouth and began the sucking that she had so expertly shown in the video. But this time she wasn't about to stop until Jim reached full climax. She would suck him dry and taste his hot cum.

Marilyn watched Sue sucking her husband. It was exciting to see. And this was just the warm up act. Jim may be getting the present, but all three were going to enjoy the gift.

Sue continued to bob on and off Jim's cock. Licking it sucking it, bobbing her head up and down until Jim was breathing very heavy and began to shake slightly. "Oh, yeah, here it comes, Marilyn, I'm going to shoot it right in that lovely cock sucking mouth of yours."

As he began to cum in Sue's waiting mouth, Marilyn moved forward and pulled the mask from his face. His eyes went from Marilyn to Sue. They showed pleasure, terror and confusion, all at the same time. Marilyn bent and kissed him on the mouth as he finished his climax.

The two women helped the confused Jim to his feet. Hands still bound, they walked him to the bed and pushed him down on it. As they climbed on the bed with him, Marilyn untied him and said "Happy birthday, honey. You have two hands for a reason. I suggest you get both of them working." You could say Jim had his hands full for the weekend. Perhaps more.

Thanks to "Bad" for the ideas. @-/--

12