Among Friends - the Naked Truth

Story Info
The naked truth among friends at Venice Beach, CA.
4.1k words
3.24
106.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin couldn't wait until her junior year at UCLA ended and for summer vacation to be here. She studied rigorously for finals, still awaiting her grades and she was hoping they were good. She planned on going to law school after her senior year so she knew they better be decent or else she would never make it into one of the top law schools. She was considering some local schools like Loyola Marymount but she was hoping more on going to Yale or Harvard. So far, her grades were excellent, but this year was more difficult.

It was more difficult to concentrate this year and it was more complicated for a lot of reasons. Sometimes, Robin wished that she had never met Dave. He was a great guy, serious about school but a little too involved in his fraternity. Robin wondered if he would ever amount to anything although he planned on being an architect. Moreover, he distracted her too much from her studies. But, now summer was approaching and she planned to enjoy herself and forget about her college studies for a couple months at least.

Summer vacation was from June through August so Robin had plenty of time to think about Dave and decide if he was really for her or just a college fling. She was looking forward to the summer holiday, getting some rest and having a lot of fun in sunny California.

*****

Easter break had been great during the past April. Everyone in Robin's sorority was saying that Robin and Dave enjoyed the best Easter break out of all of them because of the stories they heard.

Originally, Katie had talked Robin into going with her and some other friends so she invited Dave whom she had just started to date. He invited Tim, Steve and Buster who were a few fraternity brothers. Katie and Robin were in different sororities and the other two girls, Cynthia and Julie were from the Delta Gamma house. It turned out to be a group of eight in total, four guys and four gals.

Katie's family trusted her to take out the boat to the river and use it for the week and we all trusted that the week would be wild just if Katie was taking us. Katie, Robin and Dave and the five other friends took Katie's family boat out for their trip to the Colorado River, which was the side on the border of California and Nevada.

The vacation spree started out harmless enough. Robin and Dave were the only couple on the trip, at least when it started. It was smothering hot, the water was deep blue and just the right temperature and the trip started out as a blast.

Katie typically drank a bit too much and didn't know when to stop and this trip was no exception. She was chugging beers on the boat in the morning while we were all trying to get up on water skis.

When it was Katie's turn to ski, she was feeling no pain. She always managed to lose her bikini top intentionally or unintentionally but she could still stay up on her ski in the water longer than anyone else.

We were all convinced that Katie lost her bikini top on purpose although she insisted it wasn't true. Then we would all go back to the spot she lost her bikini top on the river and jump in the water to fine but ironically it was never found. So, at that point, all the girls said, "What the hell," took off their bikini tops and threw them up in the water but at least they brought them back into the boat.

Then there was the wet t-shirt skiing after Katie lost a few more tops and was stark out of bathing suits. Then we wound up driving to the coves and all of us went skinny dipping. No one was too shy about getting naked which surprised Robin since she was more on the reserved side but joined in the frolic anyway.

Robin was impressed by some of the cocks on that trip, meaning guys that is and they weren't afraid to show off their rather thick cocks and parade their muscular chests, tight asses and thin waists around for the girls to see. Of course, the girls tried to look subtly and not be too obvious. The guys had big enough egos the way it was and Dave was no exception.

Robin would always remember the pictures of the guys lying naked on their on their stomachs with their bare asses all lined up together in the sand. The girls took the bottles of sunscreen and squirted out on the guy's exposed asses and wrote, "Easter Break 2008."

Robin would never forget the coves either. Dave always managed to make love to Robin in the coves. He knew the others were nearby and it didn't seem to bother him and instead it turned him on. He was amorous during the whole trip and Robin loved having sex with him. He had her in all kinds of positions that day and he constantly liked to try new things. Robin liked the variety and she climaxed in that cove louder than she ever had so maybe she had a bit of voyeur in her as well.

All of the group were friends and were quite a gregarious group. Robin had known Tim since her freshman year and she liked him a lot. She couldn't still help to wonder if Tim was gay though after a few years of knowing him.

Tim wasn't overly feminine but he was a little too "clean" and "fussy" for Robin's taste. He did go out with girls but he seemed to always find something wrong with them. Then, on the trip, he made the comment that he didn't like oral sex. If a guy can't couldn't go down and dirty on a girl, she wondered what kind of lay he was then or if he actually was ever with a woman.

Also, Robin wondered if Tim was secreting desiring Dave. Tim was on the thinner side compared to Dave who was built well "everywhere." Tim was entertaining and we all accepted him into our group no matter what secrets he may have had about his sexuality. Robin never mentioned anything to Dave about her thoughts.

In any event, Tim still loved parading around naked with the other guys as they were diving off the cliffs stark naked and landing wherever in the water below with the other guys egging them on. None of us were that familiar with who was gay or not in the frats; everyone mingled and dated at least at parties.

Then there was Steve. Steve was a great looking guy but kind of a loner. Katie and Steve seemed to be good friends but apparently not "lovers." Katie was seeing Matthew at the time but Mat didn't go on the trip with the rest of them. Robin knew that Steve was over at the Riley's house a lot when Katie went home on the weekends. But it didn't appear that they ever dated or were remotely interested in each other. It was more like they were brothers and sister.

Still the subject of Katie and Steve was curious to Robin. Both of them were kind of on the long path to a degree and were a bit older than the rest of them. Steve was "hot" as far as Robin was concerned and she tried to set him up with a few girls in her sorority but he never seemed attracted to any of them for long.

Robin was curious about a lot of things on this trip for some reason. She and Dave were the only couple on the trip and the rest of the group was aloof which Robin liked. They could all have fun but did not get on each other's nerves.

Unbeknownst to Robin at the time, there would be some secrets that would come out of the trip. There were some secrets that would come out now and Then there were some secrets that would come out later. In any event, no one would ever share them with anyone else outside of their little group. At least, that was the plan and eventually they were all sworn to secrecy.

Robin had a great body and so did Dave. Dave never took his eyes off of her body which was tall, lean and muscular. She had a good-sized cleavage which Dave loved and a tight ass so in the coves, her body was hard to ignore and Dave made sure he let her know it physically and sexually. Robin was getting wet just thinking of Dave and could feel the spasms of her lips as they pressed together from getting lubricated and excited.

But Dave was not a person of little consequence either. He was tall and about 6 foot two inches with pecks to match a tight ass and brawny, well-formed legs. Robin gaped at Dave in the coves later as they made love again but this time away from the group.

Dave positioned her bent over that afternoon on all fours and the two of them were going at it intensely. Robin didn't know he had so much endurance but after all the nude bodies prancing around on the trip, she guessed he was a bit horny and keyed up. Robin loved having sex doggie style although she thought it was more of one of the impersonal of sexual positions.

This time, Dave had Robin bent over in the most compromising of positions asking her to spread her legs further and he propped her ass into the air and he pulled up on her flat stomach and pulled her into him.

Dave was probing her everywhere and anywhere. Robin lost track of what Dave was doing to her when and where and she had to ask him to pull out and off of her because she was having such a ravenous, voracious and compelling orgasm. She lay in the tent later that night. She was sure that Dave wouldn't want any more sex after the gripping session they had had earlier that afternoon in the coves, in the deep dark coves.

"What were you doing me earlier anyways in that cove?" Robin asked Dave later that night, when they were alone and lying naked in the tent and warm night air. Dave laughed and turned her over on all fours again and said, "Why don't we try it again and see if I can remember? But, this time I'm not letting you stop me mid-section."

Neither Robin nor Dave held back with the whimpering sounds, sighing relief and forceful climaxes they both had from the relentless and unremitting activity they were enjoying in the tent, hoping everyone was already asleep. Dave rode her till she was delirious with delight and like he had promised, never stopped until they were both insatiably fulfilled and dilapidated. She wasn't sure what had gotten into Dave that day.

The rest of the group teased them the next day much to Robin's humiliation. If they were asleep, Robin and Dave must have woken them up from their slumber.

*****

Well, now it was the summer of 2008 approaching and the July 4th holiday was almost here. Katie had talked about the Nude Day Contest at Venice Beach during the summer. Everyone had told Katie to keep them in mind for the next hurl and the July 4th weekend sounded like a lot of fun. But, what exactly was a Nude Day Contest, they all wondered?

As July drew near, Katie came through with her invitation to the beach house. Katie invited Robin and Dave to her family's beach house in Santa Monica for the Fourth of July weekend. The invite sounded like a potentially wild time but Robin didn't think anything could surpass the Easter break jaunt. Katie surely wouldn't disappoint anyone. She was the partier and the leader of the pack. She sure showed everyone a fine time at Easter break.

The July 4th weekend excursion would be at her mother Laura's beach house in Santa Monica. They would go to the Nude Day Contest at Venice and then go back to the beach house for the rest of the weekend and fireworks.

Robin wondered if what happened at Katie's beach house this upcoming summer would bring back the sworn secrets of Easter vacation. Robin was sure that the group of trusted friends would keep their secrets because the group had promised never to discuss them with anyone except the eight who were present at Easter break. All of them had sworn that what happened at Easter break stayed on the Colorado River. Easter break was a colossal week but it could hardly compare to what was about to transpire on July 4th at Katie's beach house during the summer of 2008.

When Katie telephoned Robin to remind her about the July 4th plans, Robin was excited. "Katie, who's coming on this weekend trip anyways? Dave and I for starters will be looking forward to the weekend outing but whom else are coming - anyone we all know?"

"Tim is coming and he's bringing a friend but I'm not sure who. Maybe it will be Buster from the Easter trip. I guess I need to invite a couple more gals because I don't think Cynthia and Julie are not going to be able to come this trip. I'm bringing Matthew, if we're still together by the weekend," Katie said sarcastically.

Robin liked Matthew but she knew Katie and Mat were always going back and forth dating other people. Mat didn't go on the Easter trip with the rest of them because he and Katie were on the outs.

Mat was also in Dave's fraternity. Dave knew Mat since high school where they played football together, too. The last time Mat's name came up Dave scolded Robin. "He's a good guy, Robin. Just give him a chance." Robin knew guys always stuck together especially if they were "brothers" but she didn't like the way Mat treated Katie sometimes or at least what Katie told Robin in confidence.

"Oh, and Steve's coming. Do you remember him, Robin?" Katie asked.

"Of course I do." Robin was thinking of the last girl she had tried to set him up with but he wasn't interested. "How is Steve, anyways? Is he dating anyone?" she asked.

"Not that I know of," replied Katie but somehow Robin thought Katie was lying by the suspicious sound in her voice.

Robin wanted to interrogate Katie some more but then Dave walked in while she was still on the phone. "I have to go. Bye, Katie. July 4th, it is. Thanks for the call," and Robin said goodbye again to Katie. "Say hi to Mat for me."

"Who were you talking to Robin? You didn't have to hang up on my account," resounded Dave.

"Oh, I didn't. We were just finishing making the plans for July 4th. You're still coming, aren't you?"

"I wouldn't miss the outing for the world. You know that Robin. I can't seem to live without you. Will there be any coves?" asked Dave chuckling to his self.

"I see, the coves of the Colorado River," echoed Robin. "The coves -- I think you only still love me for my coves the most," and they both laughed together.

"Well, you must admit you have great "coves," cackled Dave.

Robin loved when Dave gave off a mischievous snicker. She knew what she was in store for later. Sex had only gotten better since Easter vacation. Robin was happy about that because she didn't think most girls in their twenties knew how great sex could really be. Robin and Dave just seemed to enjoy each other immensely, in the sexual category, that is.

Venice, California

Ironically, Venice of America opened on July 4, 1905. Tourists, then mostly from Los Angeles and Santa Monica, rode Venice's gondolas to tour the quaint community. But the leading appeal was Venice's mile-long gently oblique and sloping beaches. Today, cottages, canals and gondolas are still a main attraction to tourists and residents of California. Venice is one of the most lively and eclectic areas of Southern California and still maintains a tradition of progressive communal change as an affluent West Side beach community in Southern California.

A visit to Venice was definitely a must for everyone who lived in California or visited California on vacation. The beach took a certain amount of patience with its crowds and unusualness so college students filled the boardwalk without weariness. A beach community located in Western Los Angeles, California, Venice is also known for its circus-like and freakish people whom are typically portrayed as Californian's in many movies. The boardwalk features musicians, fortune-tellers, other artists, entertainers, merchants and street vendors displaying their goods.

All through the summer months, the wild and the crazy, the rich and the poor, the lookers and the participants stroll the boardwalk of Venice actively being entertained by the people, the hard bodies, the naked skin and the "normal" oddities Venice Beach is famous and known for portraying.

Venice retains its popularity in part because it is an attractive location for walking and bicycling. Its reputation in the beginning was the home of early Beat poets and artists in Los Angeles.

*****

The Nude Day Contest on July 4th at Venice Beach was an annual tradition and a significant tourist attraction in Southern California where people traveled from all over the world to participate in the contest, especially college students. It wasn't mandatory to be nude and partial nudity was more the norm but it wasn't against the law to be stark naked during the Nude Day contest either.

Katie and Robin decided to get body painted for the contest. They weren't going to tell Mat or Dave -- it would be a surprise.

"What should we get painted as, Katie?" asked Robin as the two of them were walking to class one day. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, let's get painted something provocative, Robin. We'll have to put out heads together and come up with something original," resonated Katie.

"There's sure to be the nude activists again this year," said Katie. "The Iraq war has been going on too long and people are tired of it, especially with all the Presidential debates. We could get painted as Hillary Clinton."

"Let's not and say we did. Okay, Katie?" cackled Robin.

"Oh, did I tell you my mom is joining us, Robin. Do you mind if she gets painted with us?" Robin thought it might be a little embarrassing but her mom looked great, especially for her age and the guys would love to see her rather large buxom painted and openly displayed.

"Steve will love if you mother is there. Does he still have a secret crush on your mom, Katie?" probed Robin. As she was waiting for an answer from Katie, Mat and Dave came out of class and moved toward them.

"Let's go get some lunch girls and we can talk about the Nude Day Contest," said Dave. Katie and Robin giggled. They weren't going to tell their secrets yet. "I know a great deli down the street," encouraged Dave.

*****

July 4th weekend arrived and the beach was packed. Duct tape covered a lot of private parts. There were the hippy goddesses, the Aphrodite's, the pregnant nude protester against abortion, the nude anti-war activists, the religious protestors, the grim political nude bureaucrats, the "Celebrate B...h," protestors, the "Breast, not Bomb" protestors, the "Boob goddesses," the "Indecent Proposals" the "No Pubic Hair, No more B...h" protestors, the "Cunning Lingual," the want ads for blow jobs, the "Caution Rough (sex on the) Sidewalk" banners and basically Nude Day was just a Naked World on the streets and beaches of Venice Beach.

The guys were in awe and couldn't stop staring at all the naked women and guys. There were the topless women soccer players, the bottomless male volleyball players, the topless beach beauty contest, the dirty movie theatre, "Physcian Voyeur" exams for the gals, the toy shops, the lingerie booths, the Venice Canal '69 booth of course, the massage booths, body piercing booths, the phallic snow cones and other foods to match the "pallet" of the day. The list went on and on.

Katie, Robin and Katie's mom Laura used their bodies as canvases for the Nude Day contest. They got completely shaved before they got body painted and the ideas for being painted were no loner a stopping block.

Katie decided to get painted a "pussy cat." Robin decided to get painted as a playboy bunny. Katie's mom, Laura got painted as multi-colored fireworks. The three of them looked fabulous when all was said and done.

The Nudist Day Contest was a day to remember. The excitement never ended and when the group got back to the beach house, the exhilaration continued.

"Cama Casi's for anyone?" asked Katie. "Tequila Shooter for anyone?" asked Mat.

Of course, everyone joined in. They were all drunk already but who cared? The sun had taken its toll on all of them.

The paint was starting to fade so Robin was first to hop in the shower and Dave was more than obliged to scrub down Robin's body.

Then Katie hopped in the shower with Mat.

Katie's mom disappeared and so did Steve. That was strange.

Tim and the friend he brought, William, also disappeared. As everyone disappeared gradually, the party waned and Robin and Dave retreated for the night.

12