Among The Pines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the ground, on your back", said the man.

The boy did as he was told. He laid on the cool dirt, and the man knelt before him, taking one of the boy's ankles in each hand and pushing them back towards his chest. Then he lowered his head and pressed his tongue to the boy's hole. Tom inhaled sharply as the man started to flick his tongue against him. He knew now that this man was going to take him the same way he had taken the man against the tree. He was going to fuck him, right there on the ground beneath the stars and the trees.

He was surprised by how badly he wanted this. He was no longer afraid of the pain. All he knew was he wanted this man inside him, wanted to feel the man's cock push into him, to fill him until his body could take no more. The man paused just long enough to take a deep sniff before he continued to tongue the boy's hole. The man's breathing had grown heavy, and Tom thought he could hear something, a low sound that seemed to thrum in the man's throat. It almost sounded like a growl. The man pushed his face even harder into Tom, his beard rubbing roughly against the soft hair on Tom's ass. Then the man rose and looked into Tom's eyes. It was almost pitch dark in the clearing, but in the soft moonlight Tom could see the man's golden eyes. They looked different than before. There was a hunger in them now, something feral. He wanted the boy as badly as the boy wanted him. Tom looked up into the man's eyes and waited. The man didn't speak, didn't take his eyes from Tom's, only used one hand to position the head of his cock against the boy's wet hole. Placing the boy's legs over his broad shoulders, he began to push.

Tom gasped as the man began to enter him. He could feel the head of the man's cock spreading him, forcing him open, and for a moment he thought he would scream. He had known it would hurt, but the sharpness of it made his breath catch in his throat. Tears welled in his eyes, and he tried for a moment to pull himself backwards, deeper into the dirt, but the man reached and took the boy by the back of the neck, and spoke again.

"Don't fight it. The pain will pass", said the man, and then he slowly drew his strong hips forward and sunk his cock into the boy as far as it would go. Tom cried out, but the man put his hand tightly over his mouth, muffling him. Tom struggled against him for a moment, but felt something in himself give. The pain was fading, and what was left? A feeling of fullness, and something else...pleasure? Gratitude? He couldn't think. Tom looked up and watched the man as he slowly drew his shaft back out, slapping it softly against his hole before sinking it firmly back in. The man started to fuck him harder, his drives pushing Tom deeper into the grass and dirt. A rhythm had developed, and the boy listened as the man's hips slapped over and over against his ass. He reached up and began to masturbate himself as the man fucked him. The man smiled at this, reached one hand down and took Tom by the throat. He fucked himself even harder into Tom, his smile growing as the boy bucked and moaned beneath him. Tom felt his balls begin to tighten, and he knew before long he was going to cum. His hole began to clench tighter on the man's shaft as it drove mercilessly into him. Every thrust brought him closer, and he looked into the man's eyes and grunted through gritted teeth, "I'm going to cum."

"I know. Cum for me, boy", said the man, and he drove his cock as hard as he could into the squealing boy. Tom felt his entire body tighten. The man's cock was hitting something inside of him, and Tom could not help but cry out.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!", the boy cried, and his eyes rolled back in his head, and thick jets of sperm began to erupt from his cock. The first rope landed on his cheek, the rest flying jaggedly onto his chest and stomach. The man continued to fuck the boy with astonishing aggression, his grin growing as Tom continued to cry and curse and cover himself with semen, his entire body bucking violently, pinned to the ground and filled with cock. When he could see that the boy had cum all he could, the man finally began to slow, still fucking him, still filling the boy with cock, but softer now, watching the boy's face as the final spasms of his orgasm continued to shake through him. He pulled his cock from the boy and sat back for a moment, breathing heavily. Then he stood, walked towards the boy's face, and knelt again.

"It's almost done. There is one more thing", said the man. "I'm going to feed you my cum. It is the thing you are made both for and from, the essence of man, and you will swallow it into yourself. You will carry me with you, in your blood and marrow, in your atoms, and you will be grateful. Do you understand?"

The boy nodded. He did understand.

The man took Tom's head in both hands and began to fuck it. He wiped the cum from the boy's cheek and brought it to his lips, savoring it on his tongue as he continued to pump himself into the boy's mouth. Tom felt the man's legs start to tremble and he knew it was time.

"Look in my eyes", said the man. Tom did, and the man pulled his cock from Tom's mouth and began to masturbate in front of his face. Tom opened his mouth, never looking away from the man's eyes. The growl began again in the man's throat, and Tom felt the hand on his head tighten, and then his mouth began to fill with cum. The man roared as his heavy cock dumped thick streams of cum into the boy's mouth. Tom felt an incredible sense of euphoria as the man held him and continued to fill him, pumping his load into Tom's mouth and throat. Tom knew then that this was a gift; to have a man like this, handsome and strong, give him his cum, fill him with his virility...it was a gift.

Epilogue

They had lain there in the cool night air, exhausted and content, for a long time. Tom had pressed his head to the man's chest, the taste of him still in his mouth, and fallen asleep. He felt as if he'd crossed a threshold, taken a step into a clearing from which he could never return. He was happy to stay.

He awoke some time later and found himself alone. The sun was just beginning to rise through the trees. Beside him, his clothes had been placed in a small pile. Tom sat up and looked around, but saw no other sign the man had ever been there. He would never see the man again; he knew this instinctively, deep within himself. Some things cannot be tamed. He felt a momentary sadness, but contentment still filled him. He would carry this man with him, in his mind and in his blood, for as long as he lived. Tom slowly dressed and walked home in the morning light. His back had been scraped raw by the dirt and pine needles, and his body ached. The man had been rough, yes, but the soreness was a small price to pay for the gift he had been given. Soreness was proof of his labor.

The pain was minor, pleasant even. It was a good hurt.

As he walked home the boy came upon a calm stream. He knelt before it and splashed the cool water on his face, staring at his reflection in the water's surface. The boy couldn't be sure, but as he looked at the face staring back at him from the water, he thought it looked different than before. Somewhere in the distance, a wolf began to howl. The boy took one last look at the water and began to walk home, the sun still glimmering on his face in the reflection of the stream, his eyes flecked with bits of gold.

12