Among the Vay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands finished exploring her back, and moved on to the more private parts of her. One hand cradled her ass gently. The other traced the line of her hip, stroked briefly across her belly, which gave a little lurch, a jump of need. Then he moved up to cup her breast. She was a busty girl and she heard Glenn give a little grunt of approval as he explored her chest. He squeezed at her breast and she drew a sharp breath, sucking the air from his mouth. His hands on her breast sent more shocks through her. Joining the stream of fire from his tongue and settling between her legs.

He kissed her for a few more minutes and she was caught up in the sensation of being explored, of having hands and tongue move over her, teasing out sensation and desire on her skin. He started to press her gently backwards. She felt the gentle give of pillows as she ended up on her back on the ground. His lips left her mouth and started kissing up her cheek.

"Oooohhh my god," she whispered, caught up in the new sensation of her lips on her skin.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered back, his breath heating her ear.

She blushed and looked away, at the ceiling of the tent. She was shocked by the compliment. It was unexpected when he already had her where he wanted.

He finally pulled away from her and she felt cold with his skin no longer against hers. He looked down at her as he reached for the collar of her dress, his hands bunching the fabric.

"Please don't," she begged him.

He cocked his head, "Faye, you're mine now. This..."

"No! I know. I know you're going to... have me," saying it out loud made only made her more excited, "But don't tear my dress. It's my favorite."

He gave her an amused grin. He looked like he was stifling a laugh, "You do look very good in it. But it's from your old life. When we're done I'll give you new clothes with my sept symbols to mark you as mine."

Before she could object again, his arms flexed and tore her dress from collar to waist. She cried out in outrage, and she felt outrage, but it was mixed it with arousal. The ease with which he tore the clothes from her hinted at incredible strength. The thought of him using that strength on her body, to push into her, only added to the thrill. He reached down and tore off her shift, baring her breasts to the open air. She arched her back towards him, unconsciously offering them to him.

He took her up on the offer, cupping her and running a thumb across each nipple. They had gone dark and hard. Pins and needles pricked her as he rubbed her slowly,

Pleased by the reaction, Glenn leaned down and started kissing her breasts. His tongue slid over her nipples, his teeth scraping at her skin, but never enough to hurt. His touch seared her flesh, sending those wonderful little shooting stars of pleasure into her swollen breasts. She gasped as the sensation took her, her body responding to his lips, to every caress and pinch.

He started moving down her body, kissing and licking the undersides of her breasts. He continued down to her belly, his lips leaving tracks on her torso. She writhed at the feel of his tongues and his lips moving over her body. She could trace every bit of movement as it painted a map of sensation across her. His hands took over rubbing and caressing her breasts and she arched her back at the returning sensation. He stuck his tongue in her belly button and she gasped in shock. The heat in her belly roiled in response.

Then he started pulling her dress down the rest of the way. She lifted her hips to help him, and the remains of her dress and shift slid past her waist and over her thighs until it was completely gone. He gripped the sides of her panties, a beautiful lacy pair embroidered with flowers, and casually tore them off of her. She gasped in renewed outrage. Like the dress, those were her favorite pair. The cool air over her body suddenly made her aware of how thoroughly he had stripped her. Not just of her clothes, but of her sense. She tried to cover herself, one hand pushing his off her breasts, and the other covering the fine thatch of hair between her legs.

He pulled back and looked down at her worried face. Then he took the hand from between her legs. She let him bring it to his mouth. He sucked on her fingers and she gasped at the unfamiliar sensation.

Once he pulled her fingers out of his mouth, he looked her over, eyes searching, "Amazing, you have a wonderful body," he sounded very serious.

She bit her lip and her eyes stung unexpectedly. She knew she had a pretty face and a great chest, but she always thought the rest of her was built like a barrel. Her torso was too broad with hips too narrow to be worth looking at. Her legs were short and stout. She had always been jealous of Abby's slender body and legs and her wide rounded hips. Darren wasn't the most expressive man, and even though he always said she was pretty when he looked into her eyes, or at her breasts, she never got any compliments once she revealed the rest of herself to him. Now someone had seen all of her and loved every inch. She blinked away tears. He wiped one away and smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her again.

The kiss went on for a while. She wasn't really sure how long. She was caught up in it like a bird in a storm. Lost in a timeless haze. Eventually she became aware of the smooth skin of his narrow waist caressing the insides of her knees. Instinctively she raised her knees and spread her legs further apart, her lower lips opening for him just as her mouth had. She felt the head of his cock, warm and solid and very very real, push just an inch inside of her. She took in a sharp breath at the sudden feeling between her legs. Her first taste of what was to come.

He paused and broke the kiss, looking concerned, "Are you ready?"

She bit her lip, fear and excitement warred in her chest for a moment,

"Don't be afraid. I will never do anything to hurt you. I promise," The low, calm ease in his voice relaxed her, and he leaned down and gave her another deep kiss.

When he pulled away he looked at her hopefully, and she gave a quick sharp nod. He pushed into her slowly and deliberately. Her eyes widened and she gasped lightly at the sensation of being filled. As he pushed into her his eyes were fixed on hers face and she saw them widen as she took him in and pressed around him. Once he was all the way in he stopped for a second and wiggled his hips a little, as if settling in and getting comfy. The feeling of him stirring in her sent ripples through her body. She reveled in the feeling of sharing a space inside her, of being joined to someone else. Then he started to move. His cock started to slide in and out of her at an even, measured pace. She looked down over her breasts and across the plane of her body to watch it disappear into her, pulling back out slick with her juices. Seeing his cock disappear inside her, actually watching it happen as she felt it moving in her, made the sensation even more real and immediate. She looked back at him and took a few rapid breaths, mouth hanging open in shock. Overwhelmed by the sight and sense of what was happening. He smiled in response, clearly enjoying her reactions. He leaned down and cupped her cheek and then gave her another deep kiss followed by a deep thrust. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue in her mouth and his cock buried deep.

His hands went to her hips and started encouraging her to move with him. After a few more thrusts she had the rhythm down and the feelings inside her took on even greater intensity. When they moved perfectly together the hard muscles of his groin would bump into a spot just above her opening that sent sharp shocks of pleasure through her body, pulling more gasps out of her.

After he had gotten her to join his rhythm, his hands moved from her hips and started exploring her body. His hands trailed up her sides, squeezing her breasts, running along the length of her legs. He tangled them in her hair and kissed her deeply. At one point he pressed down on her, skin to skin, and whispered in her ear "You're so beautiful." Her entire body convulsed in response.

Gradually they sped up, her knees tilted higher and she wrapped her feet around him, opening even more, taking him even deeper. They moved harder, crashing into each other in bursts of desire and sensation. The slick tension of his cock moving in and out of her took on a keen edge.

Then a new feeling started to build. One she had never felt before. There was a coiling tension deep in her groin, like a little piece of her was tieing up in a knot. She felt like she was moving to the edge of something intense and unknowable. She felt herself getting hotter. Her breath was coming in short sharp gasps.

"Are you getting close?" asked Glenn.

"I don't know. I don't know what's happening."

His rhythm stuttered, "You've... never come before?"

The question pulled her away from the sensations of her body and the feeling started to die back a little, "N-no, is that the part at the end?"

She remembered when that happened to Darren. It had always scared her a little.

He smiled and slowed down slightly, distracted by the conversation, "Yes the part at the end."

"I can do that? It's not going to hurt is it?"

"Oh no. No quite the opposite. Do you feel how hot I am. How hard I'm getting?"

He gave her an extra hard thrust and it brought her attention back to her body, to the feeling of his cock moving in her. It was definitely bigger and harder than when they had started. She reached her arms around his shoulders and felt the heat of his skin.

She gasped, "Yes. Yes oh my god."

"That's because I'm getting close too. Relax and enjoy it with me."

"Okay...okay," she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, concentrating on the strange new feeling inside her.

It built and built. Each thrust winding her tighter. She started breathing heavily and felt her chest flush. She felt like her body was on the edge of something tremendous. Glenn sped up above her. His deliberate control cracking under his own building experience. She reached for his ass and pressed it into her, begging him with her hands to keep going. She gasped at each thrust and he gave a series of of low moans.

The feeling built higher and higher... and higher. Then it broke. For a few moments the almost solid tension that had built in her became a ball of pure sensation, dazzling golden pleasure that rumbled within her and then it started moving up her body, spreading pure joy to every corner. It was glorious and powerful and completely overwhelming, and she reveled in it. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed, instinctively trying to add to what she was feeling. She screamed, shocked and high pitched as she rode the feeling.

Above her Glenn stiffened too, his entire body going rigid. The he gave a long grunt of satisfaction and started a series of short, rapid thrusts. As she came Faye felt her body convulse around him, pulling at his cock like her whole body was kissing him. She felt it twitch in response, pumping seed into her. She never felt it when Darren came in her, but she felt this. Each twitch of Glenn's cock filled her with warm, comforting heat. It was like Glenn was bathing the inside of her body in a relaxing bath. He released so much into her she actually felt a little pressure as the space in her filled, pressing out against her inner walls. The warmth increased with each jet of his come, never getting too hot, and she just enjoyed the feeling of being filled by him.

Eventually, the waves of pleasure burned down, receding from her body. The remains resting lazily between her thighs. Her body gradually relaxed as the tight, pulsing intensity left her. She sighed one last time in satisfaction as the sensations turned from real and immediate to a fond memory. The heat didn't dissipate though. The warmth of Glenn's seed settled into her belly, only dampening the slightest bit. Glenn relaxed with a sigh and sagged on top of her as he finished too. His weight squished her a little too much for a moment, but then he rolled onto his side. She rolled too, following him so he could stay inside of her. She wasn't ready for the solid mass of his cock to leave her. It felt so right, nestled in her.

He propped himself up on one arm, his yellow eyes looking into hers. He used his other hand to stroke up and down her body gently. His dick twitched inside her in a small aftershock that warmed her again briefly. She felt him softening a little but he was still hard enough for her to enjoy the feel of him.

"That was so good... oh my god," She said.

"I'm glad," Said Glenn, sounding relaxed and sated.

"I didn't know I could feel like that."

His grin got wider and took on a very pleased air.

"Oh don't look so smug," said Faye.

He didn't stop grinning, "How can I not, when you give me such compliments? Besides, it was an honor to make you come for the first time. It was a joy to see."

She blushed looked down, which left her looking at their naked bodies pressed together, which only made her blush a little more.

She looked back up to him, "And that happens every time. With you?"

"Oh yes. Absolutely," He said. He was clearly boasting, but she believed him.

The heat was growing less intense but also spreading. It had reached her breasts now, enveloping them. It felt as though he had her entire chest in his mouth at once,

"I feel different now, too. I feel..."

"Warm?" he asked. His hand began to stroke her breast.

"Y-Yes," her voice was breathy from the sensations shooting through her nipple. It felt even more sensitive now.

"That part is different than with humans. Your body is getting ready to whelp."

"Whelp?"

"Mm hmm," He sounded pleased at the prospect.

A little fear blossomed in her chest, its coldness fighting with the warmth he had put in her. She grabbed the hand playing with her nipple to make it stop and pulled off of him in one swift motion, fast enough that there was an instant of discomfort. He grunted in irritation, his eyes flipping open to give her a little pout. She didn't pull away though. She wasn't sure where she could pull away to.

"I'm pregnant?" She asked.

"Oh yes," Said Glenn, "I know with humans it can take a few tries to make babies, but with us it only ever takes one. Can you feel it?"

She thought she could. There wasn't pressure, or movement, more like the implication of them. A sense of potential. She could feel her body getting ready to create.

The fear was spreading too as what had happened came crashing in on her. What he had done to her. Her head was clearing. Whatever spell Glenn's musky scent had put on her was wearing off a bit, now that it had done its job.

He could sense her distress in the blankness of her face, the tensing of her body, "Hey hey. It'll be alright."

Her eyes started to burn and tears flowed down her cheeks. She wanted to lash out at him but she knew it wouldn't do any good. It wouldn't change what was happening to her. Her frustrated anger turned into tears.

"But I don't want to have a baby," She said. She was ashamed of the whine in her voice, "You said you wanted me to bake for you."

He didn't stop caressing her, trying to calm with his hands, "I do! And you will! You just... you have to do this first before you can have a place in the sept, among the vay. The women I mean. All the women in the sept have to go through this. It's a rite of passage. And you don't have to raise them. There are other women who will do that for you. It will be fast. It'll only take a few days. And it'll feel so good.

Her sniffling stopped. She latched on to the last thing he said,"What do you mean it will feel good?"

She still remembered when her neighbor, Stephanie Caldwell, had her first child. It had been a difficult birth. At least that's what they told her. They all sounded difficult to her. The screaming had gone on all day. It was so loud she could hear it even though she was in the next house over. It had made children a lot less attractive.

Glenn stroked her hair, "With us, growing the whelps, birthing them, the women say it's better than this," He gestured at their bodies, "My pride won't let me agree," he grinned, "but I've seen some births and the new mothers certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves."

His smile vanished and gave her a serious stare, "I promised I would never hurt you, and I meant it. No part of being with me will cause you pain."

The anger drained out of her. Not really because what he said was actually reassuring. It was more that the whole situation was so bizarre she couldn't decide how to react. She shifted a little, and she felt a ping in her stomach, a little burst of pressure followed by a moment of pleasure, as if he had kissed her on the inside. It certainly felt good so far.

Of all the problems with what had happened, she latched onto one, "but I'm human. That's not how it is for us."

"I know, but the spell lets you birth like one of the vay. Like one of us."

"You put a spell on me?" She knew she should be outraged at the idea of someone using magic on her, but everything was coming at her so fast she just felt overwhelmed.

"On me actually," Said Glenn, "I changed myself, so that human women can whelp for me, so I can claim them for the sept and change them in turn."

His voice shown with pride, "It was a great working. No other savay has ever attempted it."

He started to stroke her belly gently. The strokes were delicate and possessive. She could feel his affection through the hand on her abdomen. It stirred up the heat that was there, growing something in her. She felt another of those little pings, another jolt of sensation. She stifled a small cry. To cry out would be to admit she felt what was happening and she didn't want to acknowledge it. Not yet.

Her brain was starting to catch up, really understand what Glenn was saying. She started to panic again, "but, but... she didn't even know what she was going to object to.

Glenn stroked her cheek with his thumb, "I know this is a lot. I know you're scared. But I'm going to take care of you. You'll have a new life here with us that's better than your old one. You'll birth strong workers for me and experience pleasure you'd never have with a human man. You'll practice your Craft and earn a place of honor in the sept. You'll have your friends from your village as your sept sisters and find new friends among the women. I'll keep you safe. I'll make you happy."

As he spoke, Faye gradually nestled closer to him. Her leg snaked around his hip and her foot came to rest on the back of his knee. His voice washed over her and this time it did calm her down. The life he laid out for her sounded so nice, and he sounded so earnest in his desire to make it work, that for the first time since the men of her village marched off to war against him she had hope for a life and a future. She rested her head on his arm and breathed in the scent of him. That musk was still there, but it didn't make her feel lightheaded and aroused as it had before. Instead it was comforting. It smelled like home.

"That does sound nice," She said. Her voice was getting dreamy.

"It will be," He promised.

Suddenly she was exhausted. Her mouth cracked in a yawn and the her head started to feel heavy.

"Tired?" Asked Glenn.

"Mmm hmm."

"That's part of it too," Said Glenn. He was stroking her hair again. The heat had reached her head now. She felt like she was in a warm bath, dunked head to toe in relaxing water. It felt like she was going to be born all over again.

"You body's going to be working hard over the next few days," Said Glenn, "Eat as much as you can and get plenty of rest."

"Okay," She said vaguely. It was getting hard to think under the weight of her exhaustion. She felt like she was sinking into the pillows beneath her. Into his arms.