Among the Vay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly it was there, pushing into her. Thicker and hotter than his tongue. She felt it parting her lips, sliding a little way in until it found her maidenhead. He paused a minute and gave her another kiss, then slowly kept pushing. The was pain, but just a little. The pressure was she scarier part. It felt like there just wasn't enough room inside her for what was being pushed in. She made a small scared noise and grabbed his wrist and squeezed. He stroked her hair and gave her another kiss but kept pushing slowly. The pain lessened a little and the pressure became more normal. She bent her legs back and opened herself more and that helped.

Suddenly he stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked. A little to quickly.

"Nothing. Just pausing for a second. Settling in."

He pulled away and she looked down. Between her legs she saw his cock disappearing into her, all the way to the hilt. Her lips spread open and folded around it. Shock and a fierce joy ran through her at the sight. She looked back to his eyes and made a gasping laugh. He laughed with her then he kissed her again and stroked her cheek. Then started moving. The feel of his cock moving in her, rubbing back and forth inside her in a space that she had never felt before was a wonderful experience. He worked with even, measured strokes so pressure was still there but was never too much. Gradually it faded. Then the feel of him moving in her changed. It started to feel good. She leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. She started to push back against him and jerked at the increase in sensation. He put his hands on her hips and guided her into alignment with him. They moved together, becoming one creature, glorying in the movement of their bodies, the feeling of being joined and sharing a beautiful experience. She loved the feeling of connection, the intimacy of being physically joined to someone else.

His thrusts increased in speed and ferocity. The thrill she felt from his cock sliding into her the muscles of his groin grinding into her climbed to a new level. Then she felt Glenn stiffening. His careful controlled pace started to break down. He started making more noise, little grunts and exhalations. Abby realized he was going to come. Abby thought about Faye, already looking four or five months pregnant after only a few hours. AbShe by remembered the dreamy, distracted look on her friend's face as she reveled in growing Glenn's children.

"Are you going to come?" She asked, she sounded a little scared and realized she was. Everything had been wonderful until now but the thought of ending up like Faye made her anxious.

He must have heard her nervousness because he stuttered. His rhythm broke down, "I... yes. Is that alright?"

She got distracted from the feeling of Glenn moving in her, trying to imagine holding a babe in her arms. It didn't make her feel anything, "I... I don't know. Would you stop if I asked you?"

"I don't know. I... yes I would. But do you want me to?" Glenn's voice was strained and worried.

Glenn's next thrust hit a particularly sensitive spot inside of her. Sending a wave shooting into her groin and up her body. Glenn grunted in response. His grunt reminded her of the sound of Daniel crying out through the wall as he came. She realized even if she wasn't certain about the future she knew what she wanted right now. She wanted to hear Glenn make that sound, wanted to know what it was like to have someone make that sound because of her.

"I want you to come in me," She said.

Glenn jumped, his thrusts took on a new urgency and his eyes were alight.

"Say that again."

"I want you to come in me."

Glenn moaned. Her body was crying out to her, enraptured by the feel of the man over her, what she was doing to him, what she was making him feel.

"Again," begged Glenn.

"Come in me," she demanded.

Glenn cried out, high pitched and desperate. She felt his body go rigid over her, then he shuddered and started gasping. She felt his cock flex and warmth flooded her. The feel of his seed flooding her sent her excitement to new levels and she gasped along with him as he moaned and twitched, releasing jet after jet of come. She was exhilarated by the feeling of being filled. It wasn't as sharp or immediate as his thrusts into her but it still filled her with a deep sense of satisfaction. Sometimes writing made her feel something similar. She puzzled on that for a minute then realized she was feeling joy in the act of creation.

Slowly Glenn sagged on top of her, breathing heavily into her mussed and tangled hair. They lay there for a minute and she just enjoyed the feeling of her man pressed on top of her. Not her man alone, but her man.

After a moment he pulled up, looking down at her, "Did you come?"

"No but that's alright. I liked feeling you come."

He shook his head, "I'm sorry but that is completely unacceptable. I told you I have a reputation to uphold."

She laughed at his outraged tone then stared at him intently as he moved down her body, nestling his head between her legs once again.

There was little foreplay this time. Glenn seemed very intent on correcting what he saw as a mistake. He kissed between her legs a few times, just to let her get used to being there. Then his tongue found her clit again. She gasped and arched her back as he returned to the rhythm he had found before, tongue running over her and stirring up the tension in her belly.

The whole time, the warmth of his come spread through her body, creeping up her breasts and down her thighs. It was a steady buzz accentuated by the sparks his tongue ignited off her clit. She looked down at his wild dark hair watching his head move as he worked her. The tension in her belly started to increase in that oh so familiar way. The potential building, piling higher as Glenn's tongue stroked across her.

Then she felt a sharp prick in her belly, a little kick as something settled, it felt like a beginning. That little prick was a spark that set off a conflagration in her. She came again hard, crying out a series of desperate, pained shouts as the orgasm enveloped her. Her cries turned to short, sharp gasps and she writhed on the pillows as she rode the orgasm through its gradual descent. When it was done she collapsed with a sigh. Glenn smiled up at her from between her legs.

"Much better," he said.

She laughed and beckoned to him. He crawled back up next to her and she turned on her side. He snuggled up behind her.

They lay together with his hard chest pressed into her back. He had a hand draped contentedly over her side, resting on her stomach.

They laid there quiet and content for a few minutes. Then she felt a sudden pressure in her belly. A little moment of the same delicious tension she had felt when Glenn had first brought his tongue to her. She felt her stomach twitch. At first she thought it was only inside of her, but Glenn's hand tightened on her belly slightly in response.

"Did you feel that?" She asked.

"Mm hmm," he said. Sounding very satisfied.

"Was that the baby?"

"Mmmm," he said.

She could feel him smiling. He leaned forward and kissed her behind the ear. She felt a warm blush on her face from the affection. Separate from the heat that was making its way up through her body

Excitement, and fear and raw, unfocused emotion started building in her chest. She really was going to be a mother. She could feel it, but she didn't know how to feel about it, "Do you think its a girl? I want a daughter."

He straightened a little behind her, "I don't know. I hope it is. Any daughter of yours would be beautiful," Said Glenn. There was an edge to his voice though, something sad and wistful. He didn't think it was a girl, for some reason. Abby pushed down the sadness that brought her.

The heat danced along her collarbones. The backs of her knees started to sweat. Her head started to get heavy. It dropped a little, resting on his arms. She sighed as a wave of exhaustion leached into her.

"You're working hard, you should sleep," Said Glenn.

She put her hand over his, "Will you stay with me?"

There was a long pause before he responded, "I... I have many responsibilities."

"Please," She woke up and raised her head a little as urgency filled her, "I've never fallen asleep in a someone's arms, or woken up in them. I want that. Please." She didn't care how desperate she sounded.

"Shhh," he whispered quietly in her ear. He kissed her cheek, "Alright, I'll hold you until you fall asleep. Then I'll need to get up to see to some things, but I promise I'll be holding you when you wake up."

With his promise she was able to relax, and the lassitude stole over her again, "Thank you."

"Of course,"

She pressed back into him a little harder, wiggling her hips against him. He gave a an approving noise and briefly moved his hand to squeeze a cheek. She made a noise of fake outrage and he chuckled before bringing his hand back to her belly, which had just the faintest bulge to it now. Feeling content in a way she never had before, Abby drifted off.