Among Thorns

Story Info
The woman of his dreams is not who he thought she was.
5.7k words
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Neonurotic

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

#

Drew lying in bed, idly watching the calico cat on the windowsill lick her paw. A cool breeze with a hint of rain yet to come went swift through the bedroom. He glanced at the engagement ring on the nightstand beside him. The afternoon sun dazzled the diamond. He frowned, reached over and snapped the velvet ring box closed.

"You know, you just ruined a great moment." He said with long exaggerated sigh.

Tabitha responded by wrapping an arm around his bare waist. She moved closer, molding her naked body against his.

"How long have we known each other, Tabi, five, six years?"

"I was twenty-five, you were twenty-seven." she said, breathing hot, moist breath on the nape of his neck. "Six years, Drew. I think I should be insulted that you can't remember." She nipped him between the shoulder blades with her sharp teeth, which made his cock twitch as if all sensations she caused affected him there.

Drew squirmed and rolled over to face her. "Bare in mind, I'm male. My sex is notorious for forgetting details like that." He twisted a strand of her platinum blonde hair around his finger. "That's why men like me need women like you to marry us so that you can remind us of such things."

"Is that so?"

"Definitely."

Tabitha smirked. "Good god, give a girl a chance to think all this over will you? You're asking me to give up my wicked ways."

For a moment, he feigned a sharp look and tugged on her hair. "This I know," he said with a wry smile. "That's the point."

"Well then baby, go to Portland, do your photo shoot, and by the time you come back home to Austin I'll be ready to give you an answer."

Drew snorted, laughed in response. "Oh and by the way, don't forget to take my sister along for the ride," he mimicked her voice. "Since Sara is too terrified to fly."

"Well, she is Drew." Tabitha giggled. "Besides that, my twin can keep an eye on you." She said more seriously to which was a stinging reminder to him of his past infidelities.

"Okay, fine," he agreed with a sobering look of his own. "Once I'm back I expect an answer."

Tabitha nodded her approval of his terms, but he knew that she already had her mind already made up. She wouldn't accept the ring, he was positive about that. He rolled onto his back, pulling her with him where she straddled him. He felt her bare warmth and his cock grew hard in wanting her.

"In the mean time, how about a little somethin' for the road?" Temporarily, he pushed his sadness aside because physical gratification was the only thing on his mind and he could visit unhappiness later.

"But of course baby." Tabitha purred, spit into her palm, lubed him up and slid herself easily onto him. "I love fucking you." she sighed moving up and down on him.

# # # #

Sara smiled as he watched Drew unconsciously grasp and loosen the white-knuckle hold that he had on the steering wheel. Drew scrutinized the rushing yellow lines before him without blinking, gnashed his teeth together; working his jaw muscles into clenched bunches. Classic, Drew Wolfe characteristics displayed with extreme intensity. Very sexy, Sara silently admired.

Damn, how could her twin repeatedly deny such a gorgeous man? Because that's just it, she thought. Drew's just too sexy and friendly for his own good. Sara knew that Drew had the habit of being an incorrigible flirt who a time or two had taken his innocent flirting too far.

Sara also knew that her sister wasn't exactly in the clear either. Tabitha did the same as her boyfriend, but she sneakily used her affairs to move a few rungs up the ladder of her career as a newscaster, without Drew being none the wiser of her own unfaithfulness. She kept her sister's secrets and was loyal to her as well, but she certainly felt miserable in doing so because secretly, she had more feelings invested in Drew then just friends.

Sara remembered the first time she met Drew Wolfe. It had been at a retirement dinner party for the weekend co-anchorman. Both she and Tabitha were vying for the position that would be available the following weekend. Tabitha had ultimately won out, but that really didn't matter to Sara. At least one of them got it.

Drew had been at the party to do photo coverage for a friend on The Daily Newspaper. Sara recalled that she and Drew had flirted madly most of the evening, but she had to leave the party unexpectedly without telling him that she had to go. Her leaving was a shame because she had wanted to take him home with her from the first glimpse she had of him. The next time she saw Drew, he was dating her sister.

Drew interrupted her thoughts. "Did I tell you how much I love to drive Dallas rush hour traffic?" He said through gritted teeth. "Make sure my glove box is locked because I think jus'might go for my pistol any second."

Sara jokingly tested the glove box door.

"Fucking non-driving assholes," Drew growled as he swerved the Jeep around a red compact car, which had a Louisiana license plate.

"Look, brethren." She said teasing, pointing to the car they nearly missed.

Crossly, his arched a single eyebrow at her. "Aren't you supposed to be the navigator right now and not the comic relief?"

Sara laughed. "Okay, okay..." She scanned the Texas road map. "Be cool, you're almost to the junction for 35 East." She said in a soft voice, hoping to calm him because he was right, Dallas was a bitch to drive through, traffic or no traffic. She spotted the junction they needed to be on. "See, one mile, Drew."

Sara glanced at him to make sure he saw for himself. He tossed his head to the side to clear off his dirty blond hair out of his eyes. He smiled when he saw the exit.

"Okay, now just drive until you see two-eighty seven and it should be smooth driving from there."

Drew exited at the off ramp and drove onto the on ramp for the freeway. "Wasn't that fun? Let's do it again eh?" He laughed; sounding more relaxed and smiled easily at her. "I now officially, have an extreme fear of driving in Dallas...a phobia." He teased her, knowing that she had a phobia of flying. "Does Dalla-drivaphobia sound like a medical term to you?"

"Sure why not?" She laughed. "Oh, just you know, I really appreciate you taking me to Portland, it's one less thing I have to worry about. I've never lived outside of Louisiana and well, I'm a bit nervous moving. That new job waiting for me only ticks up my stress levels. For sure, flying would've put me over the edge."

"No problem. I was going that way for photo shoot of the salmon run."

Sara wrinkled her nose at him as if she could smell stinky fish.

"Hey," he said, laughing. "I go where my agent tells me to go. If they want me to take pictures of fish, well damn, I'm going to take pictures of fish." He said sucking in his cheeks, giving her fishy lips.

Then he playfully winked at Sara, which made an erotic heat lick up between her thighs. Quickly looking away, she stuck her arm out the window and let her hand ride the jet-stream of air,

Damn, I should've flown, she thought because he's going to make this ride a rough one.

"Well I guess, got to do what you do." She said in hopes of sounding cool and collected because in all actuality, she felt the opposite. Drew Wolfe definitely made her feel all hot and horny and he had been doing that for years. "I'm going to take a nap," she feigned a yawn, wanting to be lost in her fantasies of the man seated next to her. She snuggled down in her seat and closed her eyes.

# # # #

Drew glanced at her and smiled, but she already looked to be on her way to la-la land. He turned the radio's volume down low. He drove for a few hours while she slept, but he had a hard time paying attention to the road, as she was a much better view.

Sara's mouth was slightly open as she slept. Her pouty lower lip looked enticing to him. He wondered what her kisses would feel like on his lips. Would she kiss like her twin sister? Tabitha kissed him fleetingly, more of a cursory touch of the lips, or would Sara be the opposite end of the spectrum? If I were to kiss her, he thought, would there be desire or would it be flat and tasteless?

"What?" Sara said as if hearing his thoughts, rubbed the corner of her mouth, breaking up his musings of her lips.

Guiltily, he whipped his attentions back to the road, "Nothing." He swallowed hard against the cottonmouth feeling he had acquired while he had stared her.

Sara stretched, throwing her arms over her head, and raised the edge of her shirt in the process. The flash of her naked belly pulled his gaze back to her again. Her stretch made the crotch of her jeans ride up, making her puffy pussy lips clearly visible to him. The sight made his cock twitch and grow hard.

Drew grabbed the open bag of potato chips between them and placed it into his lap to disguise the fact that his eyes had been wandering where they shouldn't have been in the first place. He munched away at the chips and pretended that nothing was going on in his pants.

"Do you think you can stop at the next rest stop that's a mile up ahead?" Sara asked him.

"Ya, sure. Matter of fact, I'm needing to stop myself." He knew a quick jerk off session would fix him. Spotting the rest area exit, Drew pulled the Jeep off the interstate, drove into the rest area parking lot, parked and jumped out of the vehicle quickly. "I'll be right back." He called over his shoulder."

# # # #

Damn, looks as if someone was about to pee his pants, Sara laughingly thought of Drew as she headed for the women's restroom.

Sara needed the bathroom to relieve herself all right, but not like him. Sara was horny. The only reason she needed to use the bathroom was for privacy purposes, to rid herself of her of the unbearable horniness she felt. Stupid daydreams of Drew made her all hot and bothered. She would've been okay with the dreams, but she had to notice that Drew had a hard on after she caught him staring at her.

Sara found all the bathroom stalls had their doors removed.

Great, Sara thought as she made her way to the stall on the end.

Not being able to stand the heat between her thighs, she urgently fumbled for the zipper, but her pants were baggy for traveling and sitting for so long so she was able to slip them down without unzipping. She kicked one leg out, placed her foot on the toilet seat, and let her jeans drop to the floor around her other ankle.

Jamming a middle finger deep inside made her shudder and cry out. Her very wet pussy had been aching for such a touch. With her other hand, she rubbed her clit in quick light strokes and increased the force of her rubbing as she felt the erotic pressure build up inside her. Sara squatted slightly, inserting another finger alongside her middle and frigged herself madly with thoughts of Drew licking, sucking and biting her nipples.

# # # #

Drew could hear a high-pitched, moaning in the adjacent female bathroom. The sounds reminded him of the noises Tabitha made when she was having an orgasm. He increased the speed of his stroke he had on his cock as he listened to the moaning. His jaw dropped in dawning surprise.

Sara is masturbating, he thought, thinking of that made him come.

"Oh, fuck, oh." He said as he gripped the enclosure of the stall with his other hand to keep himself from stumbling as he shot his ejaculate into the urinal.

Once his spasms subsided, he caught his breath then zipped up and flushed the urinal. No mess, no fuss, just come and run. He went over to the sink to wash his hands. Drew glanced at himself in the mirror, saw that his flushed face and felt guilty for having masturbated to thoughts of Tabitha's twin as she cried in her throes of an orgasm in the female bathroom.

"Asshole," he mumbled to his reflection then splashed water on his face, dried off on his sleeve and returned to Jeep where Sara was behind the wheel and ready to go.

"Hey," she said. "Can I drive?

"Sure." He said dismally, but quickly smiled as she looked at him with concern. Questioning him would've only made him feel guiltier.

Drew walked to the other side of the Jeep and jumped in the seat next to her. Sara pulled the vehicle out to the freeway again.

"Hey I was looking at the map and I saw Route 66."

Drew picked up the map, "Aww, yes, scenic historic dive...ZZzzz, snore," he laughed. "Looks as if we can catch it in Amarillo and ride it until Gallup, New Mexico." Not feeling so guilt ridden as before, he smiled at her, "Excellent idea Sara. I can take photos along the way. Who knows, I might even be able to sell them to my publisher."

"That was my plan the whole time. See I'm smart." Sara nodded, agreeing with her own cleverness "More money for you pays for that engagement ring that you're giving to Tabitha."

"Ya, well that's true enough." He sighed, sliding low on the seat.

"What's the matter?" Sara asked. "Is she breaking you if you buy it?"

"I already bought it." Drew sulking remembered that she hadn't said yes, but accepted the ring. "She's making me wait until I get back from Washington."

He felt down, because he knew what Tabitha was going to say. She'd tell him no, again. He looked out the passenger window and watched the sun dip down into the Texan horizon.

# # # #

Sara patted his shoulder sympathetically. "Hey, you never know," she smiled. "My twin may be smart and say yes."

Sara was sure that Tabitha would tell him no again because he'd been asking her for the past six months on three or four different occasions that she knew of, all rejections for different reasons. Sara new her sister had worked her womanly wiles to get the weeknight anchor job. Tabitha Thorne wouldn't want a husband dragging her down as slept her way to the top. It was sad to think that about her sister being manipulative and a conniver, but it was true.

The longer Tabitha stayed gorgeous and single the longer she'd have the position for the small network. Tabitha was just leading Drew around as if he were a big dumb dog, period and it pissed her off that her sister did that to him.

"Hey, are you hungry?" He asked, thankfully changing the subject.

"Sure," she said letting her eyes flit across his crotch then to his amazing baby blue eyes. He grinned ear to ear at her.

Oops, she thought, he caught me.

Embarrassed, she laughed as she felt heat rise in her face. "We're almost to Amarillo. Want to stop there for dinner?"

"And also for the night, I'm exhausted. I need a shower and a place to lay my head." He let his eyes rest on her breasts. "Soft and pillowy."

My god, is he flirting with me? Sara wondered. "Ya, okay whatever pervert," she said smiling to herself, deciding that he was indeed flirting with her.

# # # #

Drew leaned over and turned on the radio, adjusted his seatbelt, shifted in his seat, but still felt uncomfortable. He felt a guilty squeeze his chest. Not even thirty hours had passed since he asked Tabitha to marry him for a third time and already he was hitting on her sister. What made it bad was the fact that Sara knew that he was and worse, she didn't discourage him either.

Forty-five minutes later, they had arrived in Amarillo, went through a fast food drive-thru window, and were now in their hotel room. There had only been one room available.

Drew stared at the single king-sized bed. "You'll just have to put up with my snoring and hogging the blankets." He laughed, but thought, great, this is just what I need.

Drew was already having a tough enough time resisting his growing attraction toward Sara, but now he had to sleep next to her?

# # # #

They both settled in for the night. Took turns in the bathroom for showers, him first, her second. Sara had come out of the bathroom after her shower with a thin white t-shirt and short sleep pants. She purposely hadn't dried herself off thoroughly, wanting to wickedly tease Drew with her skimpy nightclothes sticking to her body, giving him a little peep show of her nipples. Sara slipped in between the sheets with him; close enough that he could feel the heat of her body and so that she could feel his during the night too.

Yes, she decided to take Drew for herself. Fuck her sister as Tabitha was just using him anyway then making him feel horrible the whole time. Not fair or nice at all. Sara wanted Drew to know there was a twin that wanted him and wouldn't treat him badly or play mind games with him.

Sometime during the night Sara's naughty dreams of Drew had her drifting in and out of sleep because the visions felt entirely all too real. Her pussy throbbed desperately for her desire for him. In her erotic dreams, she felt his tongue swirl around an areola, lips sucking at a nipple, and his fingers teasing her clit. Drew sunk two fingers inside of her until his palm rested on her mound and his thumb found its way back to her clitoris. Her pussy was sopping wet as she could hear the wet noises of his finger frigging.

Wet noises? Sara thought and opened her eyes in awareness.

She wasn't dreaming. Drew really was licking and sucking her nipples. He really was fucking her with his long fingers. His diddling thumb made her moan. He stroked her stiff little nub until she felt the hot wave of her orgasm explode inside of her.

Drew nudged her thighs apart, yanked his boxers down, and settled himself between her thighs. She felt his hard cock knocking at the entrance of her pussy and he rubbed the head of his prick against her sensitive clit lightly, coating her with his wet tip.

"Do you want me...do you want me, Tabi?" Drew mumbled with his voice thick with sleep.

"What, Tabi?" Sara asked, flabbergasted.

Sara felt the head of his cock pierce and enter her. Anger quickly wiped away the feel good of her orgasm and she pushed on his chest, "Drew!"

# # # #

Sara's cry startled him awake with his cock half way inside her pussy. He jerked back, lost his erection, and fell off her side of the king-size bad.

"Oh my god Sara, I'm sorry." He felt shocked and confused as hastily straightened his boxer shorts.

Sara flipped on the lights. He looked at her ashamedly. He could see that she was buck-assed naked and tattooed with his personal signature, three love bites between her breasts.

Drew pulled his gaze away from her as she was staring holes into him. "Just so you know, I was doing that while I was asleep and I really am sorry." He said as he quickly escaped into the bathroom, humiliated by his behavior.

In the bathroom, with the door shut and locked behind him, Drew could smell her sex all over him. Even though he was extremely embarrassed in what he had done, he had to admit that he did love her scent on him. He stuck a finger in his mouth, tasted her on him, and received instant erection.

Sara tapped on the door. "Will you come out here, Drew?" She called from the other side.

"Give me a few."

He stripped off his shorts then stepped into the shower. He had to wash her off him because it would've driven him mad if had to smell her and not be able to finish what he started. Again, masturbation was the cure for what he really wanted.

# # # #

Sara stood outside of the door, no longer annoyed with him for calling her Tabitha because he did so while he was asleep. She was disappointed yes, but not angry. She would have wanted him aware and desiring her as much as she did him, her sister not involved.

"Oh well," she said under her breath.

Sara pressed her ear to the bathroom door. She knew he was in there jerking off because she could hear him grunting and groaning over the shower spray. Good, he deserves it, she thought as she slipped her index finger down to her nub, stroking oval shapes around it, and playing with herself. She listened to him still and rubbed her clit between two fingers. Sara bit her lower lip to stifle a moan as she came for the third time today, twice by her hand and once by his.

12