Among Wolves Ch. 02

Story Info
Evie and the god talk a bit.
4.5k words
4.7
9.3k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayst
Jayst
72 Followers

Hello, lovelies! Here is the second installment to my who-knows-how-long series. Note that this chapter is a little heavy with nonconsent/reluctance. I hope you enjoy!

-Jayst

***

She turned over, groaning as she came to the realization that she was waking up.

Ugh.

Though she wanted to go back to sleep, waking immediately brought with it an aching that seemed to permeate her entire body and the sudden reminder that things were not right with the world.

Evie jerked, thrusting herself out of the same mountain of pillows in the same mountain of a bed that she'd awoken in...whenever. It was dark with the exception of a lamp hidden around the corner of the room. How long was I out?

A slight wave of nausea hit her from the sudden shift to vertical and her head pounded in protest. She leaned over, pressing the heels of her hands into her eyes as she waited for it to subside and listened carefully for any movement from around the corner. Silence.

As the initial wave dissipated, the young woman pulled herself from her cocoon to sit nearer to the edge of the bed and checked the sore spots on her body.

Her left hip, knee and elbow were bruised and it took her a moment to remember that it was from flinging herself off of the bed when she was trying to make her escape. She scowled at the already purpling marks. She'd always bruised easily; her mom had joked that she'd worried people thought she beat Evie because of all the spots on her growing up.

Unsure of what she could do in her condition and without any apparent way of getting out, she crossed her legs and decided to consider what she did know.

He didn't deny kidnapping me but he also didn't hurt me. As far as I can tell. I'm in a house in the woods and it's been at least a day or two. And he kissed me and said I was his...?

It wasn't much and she hadn't managed to get much out of the kidnapper god either before knocking herself out, which was embarrassing in and of itself. She looked around. The room had no pictures or personal effects on the walls or furniture, the only things were the clothes so she slowly left the bed and went to the closet.

He kept it neat. Various pieces of clothing from shirts to pants and jackets hung in an upper row on the left hand side and beneath were a number of drawers of varying sizes that held things like undershirts and socks, with the lowest holding racks of shoes. Most of it was well made, with a mixture of brands from Ralph Lauren to Nike to even a few things she'd find in TJ Maxx.

Whoever he was, he at least made good money.

Stepping out of the closet, she glanced at the barred window and saw only darkness with just a hint of moonlight peeking through the trees. There would be nothing useful to see out there.

Evie sighed, looking around the room once more, but couldn't think of anything else to do or check and, without a clock, she had no clue what time it was. Sleeping seemed out of the question, though.

The thought of just waiting around for something to happen didn't sit well with her so, gathering her courage, she walked to the door and banged on it. The sound seemed louder in the quiet of the night and she winced at the noise, but stepped back and waited. She assumed that her banging and yelling before had been what brought him the last time, so she hoped it would be the same now.

Minutes passed and Evie began to worry, albeit somewhat relieved, that he wouldn't come when the click of a lock reached her through the door.

She stepped back further as it swung open and the god greeted her with an appraising look, dressed only in a pair of dark sweatpants.

Without thinking about it, she returned the look, unable to deny that he had an impressive chest. Long scars peeked out from his left side as well as other smaller ones across his torso. What in the world would have caused those?

"You're awake," he said simply. "You should rest, I doubt you've fully recovered from yesterday morning."

Her hazel eyes left his impressive chest to his impressive face. Bastard.

"I'm well enough. Though I can't sleep because of this whole kidnapping thing so I don't see why you should," irritation crept into her tone.

Yes, use the anger, she told herself. It's fight or flight and you have nowhere to go... But she watched his reaction intently, preparing herself to run in case she'd incited his ire.

Instead, one corner of his lips turned up into a half smile. "Fair enough. I would have explained when you were better but now is as good a time as any." He stepped into the room and, as she shuffled out of the way, went to the couch and indicated she should sit. She observed that he suggested she sit next to him.

She took the seat across from him instead and he continued to seem amused by her wariness.

"My name is Gavin Kramer and you're here, Evelyn, because you're fated to be my mate."

A brief pause.

Her initial reaction was to ask him how he knew her name but it was stifled by the second half of the statement. Fated? Mate?? She wasn't sure if she should outright laugh or be disturbed because the god-er-Gavin was clearly not joking.

She settled for something in between as she gave a soft, derisive snort. "Oh, that explains everything. Thank you, Mr. Kramer. We're mates, like wolves, now it all makes sense!"

He didn't seem bothered by her sarcasm. "It is indeed a wolf thing and it makes sense because I am a wolf." Her snide retort died on her lips as his skin suddenly...melted and what was obviously bone and muscle began to shift beneath it. She had to look away because the few seconds of it that she watched made her feel terribly queasy. Just listening to it turned her stomach, though she'd never be able to describe what it sounded like to another person. It was the sound of movement...of liquid. A soupy sound? Ugh.

When all was quiet again, just seconds later, she glanced back and froze at the sight of the large silvery wolf lounging on the couch where Gavin had been before. He was clearly larger than any wolf she'd ever seen in the zoo, his long tail reached the ground and little of the cushions beneath him were visible.

Another brief pause.

"Ah..." What do you do when someone claims you as his mate after kidnapping you, then transforms into a wolf in front of you, causing your stomach to do cartwheels, all while your poor brain is struggling to keep up because of a really bad hangover?

You faint. That's what you do.

----

Waking up this time was very different from all of the others. Nonetheless, she was tired of doing it under the circumstances. Evie had never blacked out or fainted before in her entire life and the fact that she'd done both multiple times in the last couple of days was just not acceptable.

This time, when she opened her eyes, it was to Gavin's human face above her (thank God) and his lap beneath her head. It was unfortunate that she couldn't consider it a good thing.

She let out a yelp and bolted upright, looking around and, seeing that it was still dark outside, realized she couldn't have been out too long. Turning to him, she noticed that he had a different pair of sweatpants on and had also slipped on another t shirt. It didn't hide much, thank goodness.

Her mouth pursed slightly at the random thought. What was going on with her hormones?

"How long was I...?"

"Only about 10 minutes," he offered. Evie shifted herself away from him on the couch and turned to face him, struggling to put her addled thoughts into words.

"You changed... transformed? You're a...... a werewolf?" Saying it aloud really didn't do the absurdity of it all justice. He just smiled in return. Which meant he wasn't denying it and, as much as her rational mind recoiled at the thought of it being true, there was no doubt that he'd turned into a wolf. His skin had melted! She mentally gagged at the image burned into her brain and she realized her pulse had spiked. Remembering the transformation had triggered her fight or flight response and her adrenaline had kicked in.

"How is that even possible?" Her mind raced. How did you even begin to address the implications of their existence? Especially with modern society? Or science?

Wait...was the even what she cared about? What about this whole mating thing?

Oh yeah.

That's right. That was her more immediate concern and it was apparently why she'd gotten into this mess in the first place. So before he could respond she held up a hand, taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. "Actually, it doesn't matter. I...I just want to leave." She noticed her hand shaking and lowered it, looking down as she intertwined her fingers in her lap. "I don't know what you expect about this whole mate thing but it doesn't excuse you kidnapping me and I'm not a wolf so...it has nothing to do with me." There, she'd managed to say it calmly.

She continued to look at her hands but when no immediate response came, she glanced up at him.

Gavin's face held soft lines near the corners of his eyes and around his mouth. He looked like a man who smiled often, maybe with that same look of amusement he'd pretty much held during the entirety of their short time together. So when it shifted to a more somber look, the effect was striking and Evie felt her stomach drop even though she couldn't quite tell what emotion fueled it.

"I won't let you go. We are bound together." He didn't sound remotely sorry despite his expression. His tone was matter of fact, controlled.

Her emotions, on the other hand, burst.

"Bound together? What are you even talking about!? Whatever goes on in your werewolf realm of reality has nothing to do with me!" She was standing now, her hands balled into tight fists as unwanted tears welled in her eyes. She'd been holding the fear at bay, purposefully not considering the implications of her kidnapping and concentrating on escape to keep her mind clear. But his words brought it all to the front. "You fucking kidnapped me! I have a life! Family, friends, a career, you bastard! You can't keep me here! Just please, let me go! I won't tell a soul about you or any of this if you do so so...please!"

She could hear the shrillness in her voice and didn't care. This whole situation was beyond fucked up. She wanted to hit him, to do something! She was shaking with all the emotions boiling out of her, her chest heaving.

He, on the other hand, remained quiet for a moment once she finished her initial outburst. He hadn't even looked at her, his head lowered in a thoughtful manner. But when he did raise it, the amber was back in his eyes and she was struck by the realization of just how wolfish it looked.

The fear quickly returned, cooling her anger, and she stepped away from him.

Gavin slowly stood, towering above her. His physical body hadn't changed, but there was an obvious shift in his demeanor. Suddenly, he was the embodiment of coiled power, of something waiting just below the surface. Evie stepped back again but somewhere in the back of her mind she almost...wanted to see that something.

"I never said you couldn't leave. I simply said I wouldn't let you go. I can't. Everything in me from the moment we locked eyes at The Lunar Eclipse has wanted you and nothing else." His eyes were molten. "You may be human but I know you sensed it. Humans like to pretend they're something greater than the animals around them but you still have an instinct, buried deep as it is." He stepped toward her.

She stepped back. He was so different from a moment ago and for the first time, she felt like she was in real, tangible danger.

He let out a sharp bark of laughter at the look on her face, Evie wasn't even sure what he saw. "You're smart. You assessed your situation here then assessed me in a short amount of time and rightly guessed that I have no intention of hurting you. You also had the courage to say what you wanted to say and I admire you for it." Was his voice an octave lower than it had been?

"What you cannot account for," he continued, "due to your ignorance about my nature, is that it takes a great deal of control to keep the wolf in check. And as an Alpha, I don't take no for an answer. I won't hurt you." He drew closer and she continued to back away until she nearly collided with a wall, pressing her back to it.

With inhuman speed, he was there, caging her in with his body, his palms against the wall above either side of her head. "But I want you, Evelyn," the lust in his eyes hit her right in the groin and she looked away, unsettled at the sudden desire to let him do whatever he wanted.

That's what that magnetism between them had been? Some...base understanding that she belonged to him? No. No, she wouldn't let him bully her into submission.

She glared up at him. "I don't care! I won't just give in to you or this!" Whatever 'this' was.

His eyes flashed, but she saw no anger in it. Worse, it looked more like approval. "So you don't deny feeling it."

Shit. "I told you it doesn't matter," she responded vehemently. Her mind raced, trying to figure out her best option to get away from him. The headbutt was out of the question, he'd already seen it and was too tall standing, anyway. A throat jab? Human, wolf, or whatever, anyone panicked for a second when they couldn't breathe. If she managed it, it would hopefully give her an opening to incapacitate him at least long enough to escape into the woods. She relaxed her fingers, preparing for the open handed strike, hoping she was fast enough. When she got out of this mess, she'd have to do something special for her dad in thanks for always insisting she learned basic self defense.

"Very well then, I'm just going to have to make you beg for it, my little Alpha." That did not sound good.

Before she could even flex her arm, Evie was lifted off the ground with ease as Gavin put her in a wedding style hold for a moment before placing her on the bed and moved to straddle her. Immediately, she twisted, desperately turning to crawl away from him but he took one wrist and, snatching the other, held them down with one fist above her head on the bed. Though he didn't hurt her, his grip was like iron and she couldn't pull her hands free.

She pushed up from her knees in an attempt to dislodge him next but he anticipated it and thrust his hand into the large t shirt as it hung from her frame. Realizing her mistake, Evie laid back down to stop him but he simply lifted her with his arm like she weighed nothing, as his hand snaked further into the shirt to her breasts.

A gasp escaped her as he pushed her bra out of the way and took one small globe in his hand. "Stop!" she cried as she bucked with renewed vigor, fighting the desire that spiked at his touch. She did NOT want this!

Ignoring her pleas, he slowly ran his thumb over the hardening bud of her nipple, sending a shock of pleasure through her system. He did this over and again, rubbing the sensitive tip until it ached before finally tweaking it and switching to her other one. He kept her lifted just off the bed and slightly pressed against his own body so he could continue his ministrations on her mounds at his leisure, his other hand still keeping hers in place.

He certainly knew what he was doing though, his caresses so soft that they only sent teasing sensations of pleasure before he pinched one, letting the slight pain from it enhance the throb building in her moistening slit. Evie was tiring out from her struggle and didn't have the breath to protest so she bit her lip in silence to keep the sounds of pleasure quiet that kept rising in her throat. She would not give him the satisfaction.

After what seemed like an eternity, his hand left her breasts.

She renewed her struggle, bucking fruitlessly against his hard body, "Please stop! I don't want this."

Feeling the werewolf's breath on her ear as he leaned closer, she twisted to look at him but he buried his face into her shoulder again, inhaling. "Ah, little Alpha," he said murmured lazily, "I can smell your arousal." He turned into her neck, his breath hot as his nose slid up to her ear where he nipped it ever so slightly and she bit her lip again. His hand, which had settled on her ribs after leaving her breasts swollen and aching, began to slide down her stomach.

Evie took a small sharp breath, her chagrin warring with an intense desire for him to reach his destination faster.

"Don't." It came out as a whisper.

He nipped her ear again. "Don't what? Answer your need?" His fingertips traced the skin just above her panties, teasing, and her back arched ever so slightly. She could practically hear him smiling as he laved her ear with his tongue, pulling his hand away for a moment. The anticipation she felt infuriated her.

"Don't touch me! That's what!," she snapped back, emphasizing the shout with renewed struggle. Apparently, that was all the encouragement he needed as he pressed the swollen button of her sex through her underwear and slid his fingers down, pressing lightly into the dampness that had gathered between her legs. She twitched involuntarily as he caressed her, casually brushing her clit over and over, sending shock after shock through her.

"Too late," he murmured again, biting her ear to let the pain emphasize the pleasure again as he slipped two fingers beneath the thin fabric and immediately into her eagerly waiting pussy. Evie cried out at the sudden penetration, throwing her head back as her back fully arched.

By the time she and Alan had figured out something was seriously off with them the last few months of their relationship, their sex life had dwindled to an occasional romp so it had been a while since she'd had anything other than her own fingers pleasuring her. It felt too good.

He didn't take it easy on her, pushing his large fingers as far into her wet folds as they could and eliciting a moan from her. "Yes, baby, that's it," his voice was so low, almost a growl in her ear. She was so aware of him pressed against her, especially the bulge pressed against her ass as she arched. He pumped his fingers, sliding them out almost completely before thrusting them back inside her. They were long, and he curled them to hit in just the right spot. Pleasure radiated through her, more than she remembered ever feeling with Alan. And these were just his fingers. It threatened to crumble her will as he quickly built her toward a climax. What would it be like to have his cock inside her? Judging from the size of the bulge in his sweatpants, absolutely mind blowing.

No no no no no. Don't. Don't give him the satisfaction. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't want it!

It was a mantra in her mind but she was so close, her hips involuntarily shifting ever so slightly each time his fingers slipped back inside her. So so close...

Then he stopped, pulling his fingers out and hovering just over her pussy lips. Evie felt like sobbing at the sudden feeling of emptiness, releasing a breath she hadn't even realized she'd held in anticipation of her orgasm. She twisted to look up at him as he pulled slightly back from her.

Gavin met her gaze, his eyes alight, "All you have to do is ask me to finish it," he replied to the question in her bewildered look.

He let her be as her mouth opened and closed, her brain registering his words for a minute. Then her brows knit together in outrage, "This is some kind of dominance play for you!?" Who was this asshole!?

The corner of his mouth lifted in a slight smirk, "As I said, I'm an Alpha and I don't take to hearing 'no' very well, even from my own mate. And you being so stubborn means that I only want to hear you ask for it more. I want to hear you beg," he almost purred that last sentence.

So not just an asshole. A pig headed, masochistic bastard!

Jayst
Jayst
72 Followers
12