Amor Fabula Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Erica forced an arm between their excited bodies, reaching down between the man's legs and finding his hard member straining against his army issue pants. "Wow, are you glad the to see me, or what?" She teased, deftly unzipping his fly and reaching in past his boxers. Guiding his penis through the folds of clothing, she released it into the night and began softly stroking its length.

The gravity of the situation was finally dawning on the senior officer. "Maybe we shouldn't be..."

"Sshhh." Erica stopped him, placing two fingers across his lips as she sank to her knees before him. The two fingers lingered on his mouth only a few moments, then trailed down his chin and throat. They descended past his chest and stomach, circling their way across his abdomen before joining her other hand on his cock. Before the stiff Sergeant had a chance to protest, he felt Erica's soft lips encircle him. As before, the young lady's mouth barely skimmed the surface, with her moist tongue doing most of the work as it darted out and pushed the tip of his penis about. She drew back, holding the shaft with one hand as she began planting gentle kisses down its length, then using her probing tongue to reach into the man's pants and leaving a wet trail on whatever hair and flesh she could find. Finally, the woman retraced her path, sliding her tongue over and across the hard rod until she reached its end, where she engulfed as much of its length as she could get into her mouth.

Sergeant Packerd shuddered, leaning back and grasping the tower's rail for support, even as Erica mouthed his cock in and out with increasing speed. While she worked, her arms reached up and under his shirt, searching and kneading his taut muscles and gently scratching at his skin with her nails. Having been alone for the last few months proved to be the Sergeant's undoing. He soon began moaning and shaking with an approaching orgasm, causing Erica to clamp her lips down even harder on his shaft. Adjusting her movements to shorter, quicker jerks, she hurried the Sergeant to the point of critical mass, then pulled away and finished the job with her hands.

The groaning man climaxed uncontrollably, gripping the railing for dear life and shooting his load all over the confines of the small tower. Erica continued stroking away at his member, causing the older man to push away at her hands until she finally let go.

"Enough, enough." The defeated Sergeant staggered away. Embarrassed by his lewd behavior, the man began straightening out his clothes and reined his spent beast back into his pants.

"Oh, no you don't." Erica walked over and grabbed onto his arm. "We're not done yet, sir, not by a long shot." She pulled him over to the tower's ladder, urging him to begin his descent. The man complied, hurrying down the rungs with Erica climbing down almost on top of him.

Reaching the ground, Sergeant Packerd glanced around for Corporal Hendricks, but there was no sign of the other man anywhere. He was about to call out to him, when Erica began pushing him from behind, directing him towards the campfire. Finally, the pair halted before one of the thick Therma blankets. An anxious Packerd glanced down at his dick, which was now as hard as ever, before looking back at the lusty woman standing behind him.

"I see your buddy knew what he was doing when he mixed that drink for us." She commented, giving the rod a playful tug as she walked in front of him. Keeping her gaze locked on his, Erica grabbed at the waist of her tank top and drew it up and over her head.

As her large breasts dropped down and jiggled back at him, Packerd felt compelled to descend onto one own knee and scrutinize them closer.

"Oh, my." He marveled, cupping one in each hand and playfully squeezing them. The Sergeant drew his face closer, reaching out with his tongue to draw little circles around one gumdrop size nipple. His tongue explored further out, discovering the lengthy crevice between her breast and her side, then ran the eager tool all the way around until he reached the space between her breasts.

Erica's sensuous moans increased as Packerd's tongue made its way down her tight belly, but the man stopped himself just before reaching the boxer's waistband. They were Osimi's boxers, after all. With a quick yank, the underwear dropped down to the young woman's ankles.

As Erica stepped out of the boxers, Packerd stood up and unfastened his belt, allowing his pants to drop down onto his boots. Expertly, he kicked his footgear away, and shucked off his trousers much like a kid eager to jump into a swimming pool. He finished by stripping off his desert cammie blouse, throwing his attire into a neat little pile next to the blanket, before turning toward Erica. Her gaze seemed to be fully captivated by the hard stick stretching out from his lower abdomen.

Packerd latched onto Erica's slender wrists, pulling the woman down onto the blanket and directing her onto her back. She complied, allowing the Sergeant to kneel between her drawn up legs, where the man began to softly nibble on the skin encircling around her knees. Almost immediately, Erica began squirming and moaning, encouraging the Sergeant to descend to her lower thighs. His teeth and tongue continued their sensual exploration, with Erica shuddering at each and every inch he explored. Further down he traveled, his tongue departing from the creamy flesh of her thighs and trespassing into the short curls of her pubic hair.

"Oh, yesss." Erica writhed beneath him, compelling him to drive his tongue into her moist pussy. As she slowly began rolling her hips to meet his probing, Packerd found her clit and started fondling it with his tongue, which only drove the woman further towards a state of complete ecstasy. "Oooh, oooh!"

Unable to hold back any longer, the Sergeant pushed himself up on his forearms and crawled forward, positioning his stiff member just outside of her moist entrance. With one smooth stroke, he drove his entire length into her, grunting as her tight walls did their best to halt his invasion. Below him, Erica writhed with pleasure. The lustful sounds urged the Sarge to withdraw his meaty rod and to slam it in again. Again she cried out and again he repeated his actions. The sweet sequence increased in tempo until Packerd was humping away like crazy. He slowed down only for brief moments, as he tried to prolong his state of arousal, but it was futile.

Even when he felt himself begin to explode, the Sergeant continued hammering into her, his hot love juice bursting out like a volcanic eruption and accompanied by his loud and bellowing grunts. The man kept rocking back and forth, his grunts subsiding along with his erection, until, feeling spent and wasted, he pulled himself out and dropped with a heavy thud onto the thick blanket.

Erica draped her arm over his chest, her head close to his, her mouth insisting on planting itself on his and kissing him like a starved lover. Never much for cuddling, Packerd gently started to push her away.

"What's wrong?" She asked, even as the soldier raised himself on his arms in order to stand up and walk away.

Luckily, Hendricks chose that precise moment to make his presence known. "Is this a private affair, or can anyone join in?" He asked cockily as he strolled around the campfire.

Packerd drew his knees up into a sitting position and smiled, even as Erica hurriedly scooped up her tank top to cover her breasts. Unaffected and unconcerned, Hendricks stepped directly in front of Erica and pulled his shirt off, exposing his thick chest and biceps. Erica became absorbed with the black man's muscles, her mouth open and almost salivating as she gazed up at him.

Hendricks unzipped his fly and drew out his thick cock. "How's this for an encore?" He arrogantly rubbed the fat head. "Eight inches and then some."

"It's so big." Erica commented as she drew herself up on her knees. She reached out to grab it, placing an unsteady hand on the shaft, only to have it quiver hungrily at her touch. Her eyes sought out Hendricks. "I've never slept with a black man before."

"I could lie and say I'll be gentle, but that ain't going to happen." Hendricks stated, taking full possession of his rod and pointing it towards Erica's mouth. "Now, open up."

Surprisingly enough, the young woman leaned forward and engulfed the big black tip.

"Now hold still." Hendricks directed her, gripping the back of her head with both hands. With short, rhythmic movements, the ebony soldier began thrusting his shaft into her mouth. "That's it, just like that."

Stunned, the Sergeant simply sat there and watched the action.

"I would have joined the action earlier, Sarge," Hendricks explained between pumps. "But I wanted him to get the first crack. Warm things up for me." He said, releasing Erica's head. "You've got me nice and wet, now turn around and get on your hands and knees."

Erica stated up at him dumbly.

"Come on now, turn around." Hendricks repeated the order, motioning with his hand. As the young woman got into position, Hendricks pulled off his pants and boots, standing stark naked in the glow of the fire for a moment, before dropping down onto his knees. He positioned himself behind her. "You ready?"

Erica's reply was to drop her head down in silence. Hendricks took hold of his fat cock, easily slipping the head into Erica's moist pussy.

"Here it comes." He plunged in the entire length, pushing the woman forward, then latched onto her hips and forced her back towards him. Erica cried out from the rough penetration, dropping down to her elbows, her body jerking as Hendricks began pumping his extra large member into her.

Hearing her loud moans echo against the canyon walls, and witnessing her large breasts sway back and forth, was enough to bring the Sergeant back to full attention. Packerd gripped onto his hardening tool, intending to jack himself off, when Hendricks noticed what he was doing.

"She'll take care of that for you." Hendricks motioned towards Erica, without breaking stride. "Just plant yourself right in front of her."

Obediently, Packerd crawled forward on his knees, his stiff dick in his hand. He stopped in front of Erica's lolling head. Between her continual groans and the feel of her soft hair brushing against his lower abdomen, it was a wonder that he hadn't cum already. When she lifted her head and engulfed him within her warm lips, it was all he could do just to keep himself in the game.

The woman's heavy pants and back and forth jostling further excited him. Since he knew he wasn't going to last long, Packerd mimicked Hendrick's earlier movements and grabbed onto her head to keep her in place. It was his first face-fuck ever, with Hendricks driving her forward onto him, shoving the Sergeant back from sheer ferocity. Erica, tried frantically to keep him in her mouth, while at the same time she gasped for breath and shuddered from the numerous orgasms she was experiencing.

Then Hendricks stopped bucking and drove himself deep into the young woman to climax, resulting in Erica mumbling and groaning from yet another orgasm. This gave Packerd the incentive to force his rod into her mouth. After only a handful of short thrusts, his own moans added to the chorus of the other two. He burst inside her mouth, his grip tightening and not allowing her to move away. As he shook from pleasure, he eventually released the two handfuls of hair he'd been pulling on. Erica tore away from him, gasping for breath and spitting out jizz all over the blanket.

Packerd dropped onto his back, rolling off the blanket and onto the warm sand beside it, yet not caring at all about that. He was exhausted. As his eyes began to falter and he felt himself succumbing to sleep, he glanced over at Hendrick. By then, the Corporal had lain Erica on her back and was positioning his massive meat between her tits. He should have thought of that earlier, Packerd mused as he lay down.

Throughout the rest of the night, the sergeant had the presence of mind to raise himself onto his shoulders and turn his head towards wherever the grunts were coming from. Sometimes Hendricks was on top, sometimes Erica, and sometimes Packerd would join them.

In the early hours of the morning all three were fast asleep and completely oblivious to everything around them.

Osimi could only smile nervously as he approached the naked and worn out trio huddling close together under the Therma blankets, near the remains of the makeshift campfire. As usual, he kept a professional distance between himself and the group of people he was escorting towards the small tower, three of which were fellow soldiers from Newton colony who had arrived to relieve the small detachment. The rest of the group was part of the search party out combing the desert for Erica Daubert. As fate would have it, the leader was none other than Mrs. Daubert's husband, a man named Maxwell. He was an older and studious looking fellow who grimly and silently turned back when he realized whom it was underneath the covers.

As other members of the search party spilled forward to both greet and admonish the young woman, Osimi quietly crept around, collecting the undergarments he'd lent Erica the day before and quietly hiding them in his radio pack. There'd be hell to pay for both Packerd and Hendricks, he knew. As long as their shit didn't stick to him, he wasn't too worried about it.

12