Amor Fabula Ep. 06

Story Info
Kristy rides the carousel, in an alien way!
8.3k words
4.5
2.3k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This short story is written in the science fiction and horror genres. ***

Stoned Perceptions

"This is going to be a fab weekend!" Kristy cried out, enjoying how the air whipped around her blonde hair as she rode in the back seat of the open Jeep.

"Fourth of fucking Juuu-lie!" Her boyfriend Ben, sitting at her side, held his arms up. "Mailboxes And More, you can stuff your mailboxes up your ass!"

"Some people don't get out much, do they?" Fran giggled from the front passenger seat.

"Can you blame us?" Ben laughed. "I can't even remember the last time Kristy and I had a weekend off together, let alone three fucking days in a row! Hell yes, I'm happy!"

Fran's boyfriend Chuck was at the wheel, smiling, shaking his head and casting glances into the rearview mirror every so often.

"How many people are coming out with us?" Kristy asked.

"For sure, for sure, at least another carload." Fran answered. "If Jumper brings his little crew out, we're talking major booty shaking on the water!"

Not exactly on the water, Kristy knew, but close. Ben was driving south from Clairemont to the docks in Downtown San Diego. They'd rented a small yacht to take cruise out to the Coronado islands, which were uninhabited and about fifteen miles to the southwest of the San Diego coast. That's where they were planning to camp out for the next three days. The highlight was going to happen the next night, as that's when all the fireworks displays for the Fourth were set to launch.

"Do you think Jumper will come?" Ben asked.

"Who knows?" Fran shrugged. "He said he was tired of the same old club scene on the Fourth. He said he wanted to try something new this year."

"I hope he shows." Ben said, holding his hand out the side of the Jeep, so the wind could buffet it.

Jumper was an upper class drug dealer, Kristy knew. He supplied business people with the usual: crystal, heroin, plus he was earning a reputation for being able to acquire the newest synthetics from unknown sources. Just recently, Jumper had been passing out samples of some new strain of weed that had been created in a laboratory. Kristy didn't care much for drugs, but Ben was starting to use them more and more. As a matter of fact, her boyfriend was tripping out a little too much lately.

"We can have a good time without him." Fran said. "So, have you two decided if you want to ride the Carousel?"

Kristy and Ben glanced at each other. Their friends in the front seats were swingers. Riding the Carousel meant they'd trade partners with Chuck and Fran. Kristy and Ben had a long talk about that the previous afternoon. They both found their friends attractive; they'd admitted that, and yes, maybe they were willing to switch bedmates for one, and only one time, just to see what it was like.

"It's not like cheating if we're both doing it." Ben had shrugged the previous day.

Kristy wondered what her boyfriend would say now that they were talking openly with Fran.

"I haven't made up my mind yet." Ben teased, as the Jeep roared down the highway. "I'd have to see some tits first because I want to make an informed decision about it."

Fran bit her bottom lip, before she took a hard look at Kristy. "You're not going to get mad, are you?"

Kristy shook her head.

Fran pulled her blouse up, showing off her apple-sized breasts cupped in a red bra. She only did it for a second, before she covered up again.

"I dare you to match that, Kristy!" Fran challenged.

Kristy couldn't help but glance at her boyfriend, who looked more turned on than bothered at what she was about to do. She pulled her blouse up the same as Fran had done, showing off her chest that was one size bigger.

"Why are you girls doing this while I'm driving?" Chuck complained, causing them all to start laughing.

Kristy hid her assets quickly. She wasn't used to showing off her body like that, but she was thrilled that she did it. Again, she looked to Ben to make sure he was okay with it.

"I demand an instant replay!" Chuck griped.

"Well, you're not getting one!" Fran replied.

"Foul!"

When Ben and Fran laughed again, Kristy joined them.

Only a couple of hours later, they were on open water, taking the forty-minute cruise toward the largest of the Coronado islands, named North Coronado. The girls wore their bikinis, Kristy in white, Fran in red, while the men wore swimming trunks.

While Chuck was steering, Fran went back to sit with the others.

"We've cleared the bay," The brunette looked behind the yacht. "And I'm about to lose my top."

Fran got up, standing right in front of Ben as she reached behind her back. When her top was loosened up, she dropped it on Ben's lap. Next, Fran decided she wanted to sit between the couple on the small bench seat. She ended up stretching her arms out over both their shoulders.

Ben was leering over Fran's breasts, Kristy noticed. The blonde had not expected for him to get that horny right away, but there Ben went, reaching over to cup one of them.

"Hey, hands off the merchandise!" Fran teased him. "Besides, Kristy still has her top on. If she goes topless, Ben, then maybe, just maybe, I'll let you touch my tits."

"Kristy, I think you should go topless." Ben said, decisively.

With Ben and Fran both giggling, and Chuck watching from the front, Kristy went along. She didn't make a big show like Fran had, but she was flirty and getting into a nice little horny mood herself. Kristy left her top on Fran's lap, as proof that she was as daring as the brunette. Ben and Chuck were both staring at her bare boobs, causing the blonde to feel even hotter.

"Let me just say one thing." Ben announced. "This Carousel thing, this is only between the four of us. I know we're probably going to have all sorts of people partying around us later, but I'm not messing around with anybody that's not on this boat right now."

"That's very sweet of you." Chuck joked.

"You know what I mean!" Ben laughed. "What, are you a lawyer all of a sudden? If you want it spelled out for you, here it is. I don't care what you guys do with anybody else, but Kristy and myself are only going to fool around with Chuck and Fran. And I mean that respectively, you asshole!"

Chuck chuckled back.

Kristy was glad her boyfriend had brought that up. Some of Jumper's parties ended getting a little too wild for their tastes.

This time, when Ben reached out for Fran's breasts, the brunette didn't do a thing to stop him. Fran leaned her head back against the cushion, before she thought better of it and looked right into Kristy's face. Fran raised her eyebrows as if she was getting away with something.

When her boyfriend started kissing Fran, the excitement really started surging within Kristy's body. Ben was kissing Fran right there in the back of the boat, with Kristy sitting next to them! She looked toward the captain's wheel, where Chuck was navigating and also watching what was taking place.

Ben was a faithful boyfriend. Kristy knew that. It was one of the reasons she'd ended up going steady with him. She was faithful as well, so it felt strange to see him messing around with another woman.

Becoming emboldened, the topless Kristy stood up and took a short walk toward the captain's wheel. Chuck was handsome, she felt. Other girls might even say he was more handsome than Ben, but Kristy never would. She hadn't been raised like that.

"Why don't take over the steering?" Chuck asked.

He showed Kristy where to put her hands. All she had to do was hold it firmly and keep her grip as the waves pushed the yacht around.

Chuck stood behind her. He moved her hair away so he could kiss at her neck. She allowed him to cup her breasts, and later, to remove her bottom. He touched her all over and kissed her back and shoulders, getting Kristy into a mood that the public would not normally see. When Chuck pulled his shorts down and pressed his bare cock against her butt, Kristy started having second thoughts. It was too much, too fast for her.

"Chuck, hold on, okay?" She said. "Here, you take the wheel back."

When he was in place, Kristy simply put her arms her around him and pressed her bare breasts on his skin. She had a look behind her, where Fran was sitting on Ben's lap and riding him. They were both moaning. Kristy had agreed to let him do that, hadn't she? It was too late to back out now!

"You all right?" Chuck asked, as he too looked at the back end of the yacht.

"Yeah, I just wanted to, you know, see what they were doing." Kristy replied.

Chuck went back to navigating, apparently giving time for Kristy to get used to him. She did, as she started touching his body. Not only was Chuck more handsome than Ben, but he was built better, too. Kristy ran her hands over his chest and abdomen. She thought about kissing Chuck, as he'd done to her, but her kisses never arrived. Kristy put her hand around Chuck's cock, suddenly aware that he was bigger than Ben. Not by a lot, but enough for her hand to notice. She wondered what Chuck would feel like inside her, when she heard Fran moaning louder than before.

Both Kristy and Chuck looked back, watching Fran's backside bouncing against Ben's thighs, while the brunette announced her climax to the world. After Fran came, Kristy watched how she wiggled on Ben, and how Ben's hands were gripping her ass.

Kristy compared her body to Fran's. The blonde was prettier, with golden skin compared to the lighter shade on Fran. Her breasts were bigger and so was her ass. Was she comparing her body to Fran's because she was growing jealous?

Fran dismounted from Ben and sat at his side. They were both smiling and talking, and again, Kristy felt that sort of intimate rapport should only take place between she and her boyfriend. A moment later, both Ben and Fran were looking at her. They probably thought that Kristy was being a voyeur more than she was chickening out of the deal.

Kristy turned around, putting her hands on Chuck again, feeling him all over as if it were the first time. She became more and more excited, as she was naked with this man who was only an acquaintance, knowing that two people were back there watching.

Chuck's cock had started to soften, but she used her hand to get it fully stiff again. Kristy wasn't ready for Chuck to fuck her, not yet, but she was ready to get on board the Carousel for the first time.

Kristy squeezed in between Chuck and the captain's wheel. She went down on her knees and held his cock straight. Maybe she'd underestimated that thing, by thinking it was only a little larger than Ben's. Ben's cock was normal, but this one, this one felt thick in her fingers. A moment later, it felt thick in her mouth.

The blonde wondered what might be going through Ben's mind, as he sat at the back end of the yacht and watched his girlfriend sucking another man's dick. When she'd seen Ben and Fran having sex, it had made her nervous and randy at the same time. Was Ben going through similar emotions now?

Kristy realized she was giving a sloppy blowjob because she was nervous. She pulled her head away, convincing herself that she wanted this just as much as Ben did, otherwise she would never have agreed to it. That feeling of resolution welled back inside of her, where she wanted to prove to both men that she was a better catch than Fran.

The next time Kristy took that new man into her mouth, her lips really clamped down on him. Her tongue went to work, liking that girth and warmth that filled her up more than Ben did. If this is what you were hoping to see, Ben, then you're going to see it done right! Kristy went on to give Chuck a blowjob deluxe, halting only when Chuck grunted and started spurting out all over her face.

Later that evening, the group left the yacht anchored on a jetty, close enough to the small island's shore that they could simply slide off the yacht and wade to the beach. They set up beach towels on the island to lie down on. Kristy expected to see sand on that small stretch of land, but all she saw dark soil, as if that island had once been up higher but had decided to have a dunk in the ocean some point in past history.

Kristy and Fran lay there naked, going from their backs to their stomachs so they could get all-over tans. Ben and Chuck sat up, drank beer and chatted about sports.

"We've got Scott bringing over six people in about one hour." Chuck announced, after making a few phone calls. "Jumper said he's coming for sure, but he won't be here until eight or nine. He said he's got some new stuff he wants us to try."

"Oh, yeah?" Ben asked, more eagerly than Kristy had expected. "What kind of new stuff?"

"He didn't say exactly." Chuck shrugged. "He said to have a bonfire going so he can find us."

"You guys understand that when Scott shows up, we're not going to have all this peace and quiet." Fran reminded the rest. "Those people like to blast their music!"

The girls were lying on their bellies at the time. As Kristy observed, Chuck went to pull his shorts off. He prodded Fran up to her hands and knees, before he took her from behind. Fran's moaning and bouncing around must have gotten to Ben, as he went to put Kristy into that same position. In moments, both boyfriends had their women jostling back and forth on the towels.

Kristy was really getting into it, when she felt Ben suddenly move away. As she looked, Ben and Chuck were trading places. Ben went first, apparently in a hurry to get into Fran's pussy. He slapped Fran's ass, and once he'd poked into her, he pulled back on her hair, both things he'd never done to Kristy before.

The blonde wondered why her boyfriend was doing all these different things with another woman, when Chuck sidled up behind her. Oh, no, Kristy thought, that thicker cock was getting ready to plunge into her, and she wasn't ready for it. She gasped out loud when she felt its form lumbering in, louder than if it had been Ben fucking her. What would Ben say, when he realized how much more noise was coming out of her, when compared to the noise she usually made.

This was your fucking idea, Ben, Kristy thought, as Chuck thrust into her. She looked forward and shut her eyes, feeling that fat cock rumble into her, thrilling her body and her mind. Kristy felt Chuck holding her ass, and then cupping her breasts. All of her body was bouncing in cadence with that bigger man's actions. Maybe it was Chuck's size, or maybe it was the idea that Ben was watching, but Kristy started cumming much earlier than usual. Chuck brought more orgasm out of her than she expected, causing her to squeal and mewl and writhe. She anticipated the soft rumble of that larger piece of manhood, and made so much extra noise when it arrived. Kristy wondered if she'd become embarrassed later, if anyone found out she'd had a better orgasm with that man that wasn't her boyfriend.

Kristy was almost relieved when Chuck tensed up and came into her. His cock didn't vibrate like Ben's did, as there wasn't much space for it to move. Still, it quivered and delivered as promised, spurting out its hot, juicy load and bringing Kristy to another state of hyper-bliss.

When Chuck's cock slipped out, he pulled Kristy up to standing on her knees. Next, he reached around to fondle her breasts. Kristy mewled and lolled her head around, until Chuck pressured her with his mouth. She was too full of rapture to rebuke his kisses, so she simply closed her eyes again and pretended Ben was far, far away.

"Dude, check that shit out." One of Scott's friends said later, pointing up at the dark sky. It was nearly ten o'clock by then.

Scott had shown up on time, but they were still waiting for Jumper. True to form, Scott had brought with him a bunch of rowdies that played their rock music too loud both on their boat and on land. Ben and Chuck didn't mind, as the new group came in with all sorts of beer in a chest, but their two women were soon irritated by all the yelling and running around.

Nearly from the start, Scott's people lit up joints. That turned out to be a good thing, as this mellowed the bunch out enough that they finally plopped their butts on the dirt and quieted down.

"What are we looking at?" Chuck asked.

"Dude, right there." The stoner pointed again.

Kristy looked, but all she could see were dark gray clouds that were very unusual for that time of year. She knew some people were calling them 'chemical trails' or something like that, but she'd never gotten into any of those quack theories.

"I don't see anything." Chuck shook his head.

"Just wait for it, man." The stoner kept his eyes focused upward. "Right there!"

Chuck didn't see it, but Kristy did. It was a white dot of light darting through the clouds. It looked like a flashlight's bulb for a split second, and then it was gone. The blonde shook her head. Had she really seen that, or was it all the beer she'd been drinking?

Kristy looked over at Ben, but he wasn't paying attention. Ben was sucking in one joint after another, getting as high as humanly possible even though he knew his job did random drug testing.

"Why don't you cut that out?" Kristy asked. "I think you've had enough."

"Nah." Ben shrugged her off. "It's a three-day weekend. I'll be all right."

At half past ten, they finally saw Jumper's boat cruising over. The boat was making a louder racket than Scott's, with its loud hip hop music playing and the crowd setting off air horns. It looked like ten people had come along with him. Jumper and a couple other guys simply dropped into the water and waded their way onto the island.

"Your clothes are all wet." Chuck mentioned.

"Like I give a fuck about that." Jumper said, greeting Chuck and Ben and a few others. "I'm not going to stay that long. The girls want to cruise up to Coronado so they can check out that old hotel. They want to see what it looks like from the water."

He noticed that a lot of the people on the beach were gathered around the bonfire, looking up into the clouds and holding their smart phones out.

"What's going on?" Jumper asked.

"You won't believe it." Chuck laughed. "We've got a legit UFO sighting going on. We've seen the fucking thing like ten times now over the last half hour or so."

"No shit." Jumper said, glancing up for a few seconds. "You know what they say; Mars needs women. Ha! Hey, I figure we'll go do this Coronado thing and come back by twelve maybe. You keep that bonfire going, all right."

"Got you covered." Chuck laughed back.

"I thought you were bringing something new for us to try out." Ben mentioned.

Kristy noticed how eagerly her boyfriend stood up, when he'd been planted on his ass for like the last hour.

"Oh, yeah, yeah." Jumper glanced around. "Yo, Gee! Toss me that bag I gave you."

One of the guys that had waded in with the drug dealer walked over, handing him a plastic grocery bag. Jumper pulled out a smaller clear plastic pouch with a zip-lock top. Inside of the pouch was a small bunch of round objects that looked like brown lemons.

"What is that shit?" Ben went to scrutinize the contents.

"Are you ready for this?" Jumper replied. "These are GMO Peyote bulbs. I'm talking hardcore CIA type shit. I've got a contact over at the UCSD chemistry lab that snuck them out for me. They're supposed to be from a batch that got tossed out, but they didn't really get tossed out! Ha ha!"

"What are they for?" Chuck wondered.

"I haven't tried them myself, but this is what I heard." Jumper said. "They're supposed to take you down the rabbit hole and into Alice's Wonderland. I'm talking about a serious hallucinogenic trip. Not only is the specific strain of Peyote good for that, but the guys in the chemist lab injected them with some other shit. You know when they say don't try this at home? Well, this is the kind of shit they were talking about."