Amor Prohibetur Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could open the fridge, Kim was turning me around and pressing against me. She was smiling and biting her bottom lip. Kim looked really cute when she did that. She took hold of my wrists and she stared pulling me away. My first thought was that she was taking me into my bedroom or maybe back to the couch. Either way, my cock was hard and she was going to get what she wanted.

Kim had been in front of me, but now she was getting behind me. She had her hands on my waist and was pushing me forward, toward the kitchen table. That's when I realized that June was already there. My daughter was bent over the table, with her head down and her white panties right in front of me.

I had some alcohol in me, but I can't pretend that I was drunk while this was going on. Kim kept pushing me, until the front of my shorts was pressed against my daughter's butt. Behind me, Kim slipped her hands under my shirt and started grazing my back.

It was so incredibly wrong, I thought. I rolled my hips forward and rubbed the fabric of my shorts against the fabric of June's panties. It was even more wrong when I put my hands on my daughter's waist and gave her a few soft thrusts.

"Oh, daddy." June moaned.

I was the one that pulled June's panties down. I was the one who reached down to find her middle, and discovered how wet she was. I was the one who pulled my shorts and underwear down, and who released my cock so that it would press up against my daughter's thighs. I held my cock in my hand, guiding it forward. When I felt the give in June's body, I closed my eyes and pushed myself into her.

"Oh, daddy!" She cried out. Suddenly her hands were bracing her against the table and she was pushing back against me.

This wasn't my little girl, I kept telling myself; this was a young woman. I held her tight by the waist, coming to her as she ground back against me. I ignored her cries, those pleasant sounds that no man should ever hear coming from his daughter. Instead I focused on how hot her insides were, and on how tight they were. I thought of June's mother, my own wife, but that lasted for only a second or two. My cock demanded that I pay attention to what it was doing. I felt June's ass bouncing against my thighs and was reminded of how her ass had bounced in front of me earlier.

And now I was thrusting into it, savoring the sensations of my cock rubbing into the firm flesh of my daughter's pussy, while listening to her loud squeals. I did have to pause once, then twice, as her wailing was driving me crazy. Then I thought, to hell with it. After that, I rocked into her with more pressure, bumping into her and making her bump into the table.

My orgasm tore through me in a way I can't even explain. There I was, spilling everything I had into this soft, wanting woman that my daughter had become. I felt her trembling against me. I heard her crying out loud as she followed me into that place of ultimate bliss.

"Oh, daddy, yes!"

I rubbed my cock into her, over and over until everything was gone, until the last few drops seeped from it.

I must have gone into automatic pilot after that, like I usually do after I make love to my wife. My hands glided up June's waist, reaching under her shirt and grasping her breasts. They weren't the right size, I thought, as I'd been expecting the fuller breasts of my wife. I gazed across the lean back that stretched before me on the table, down to the waist, and to the narrow hips that still had a ways to go before they reached maturity. I saw that a length of my cock was still buried in that pussy, slowly wilting away but still enjoying the warm, tight place it had found. That's when it dawned on me, when it really dawned on me, about what I had just done. I pulled out and took a step back, only to bump into Kim. I'd almost forgotten she was there.

After turning around to face Kim, I saw the look in her eyes and the flush of her cheeks. Kim was fully expectant of some attention of her own. She was standing there in her shirt and panties. Since I felt the compulsion to kiss somebody, I started kissing her. This lasted a minute or two, before I felt a tug on my arm.

"Daddy." June whispered, once I looked into her tender eyes.

How does a father respond to that look, coming from his own flesh and blood daughter? And right after that father has had sex with her? What words can a father possibly say at that moment?

June needed my attention. She rubbed up against me like a soft cat, with her mouth half-open and imploring me. I did kiss her, timidly for a second or two, before I stopped hindering myself and just let my kisses flow out of me. I took turns kissing both of these young women, who were seducing me and at the same time surrendering themselves to me. It was a tender dance, and completely unlike that crazy fad they'd been practicing in the living room. Once we'd all gone into my daughter's bedroom, I took turns with them in there, too.

There's a lot more I could say about this, but I'll just stop here. Things happen sometimes. They can be expected or they can pop up all on their own. This came out of the blue for me, because I would have never in a million years thought that my daughter wanted this from me.

About the only thing I can say with any certainty, is that little girls become women, and as for June and her friends, they're all grown up now.

Anonymous

12