Amor Prohibetur Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother could suck his cock, Biggs realized, but she could not bring herself to kiss him. Still, he enjoyed what she did, as she drew his length into her mouth, engulfing it all the way to her throat, before she slowly released it. Again and again she did this, as if she'd found a new toy to play with, until Biggs got spastic on her with impending climax. At this point, his mother left the bed. She'd come in robed. In the glare from the hall light, Biggs watched as this single piece of clothing was discarded.

"Don't tell anyone." She said, as she returned to the bed.

Biggs trembled when his mother mounted him. Her pussy was just as wanting of attention as it had been that morning. Even with his mother in control and not him, Biggs was having a difficult time keeping his composure. She bucked her hips at him, hard enough to jolt his cock into pleasure, and causing her breasts to bounce all over. She sat up on him, leaning forward, later leaning back, as if exploring all angles that were available to her.

When his mother climaxed, she was loud and breathless. She pummeled her lower body onto Biggs, with the result that he found his release soon after she did. Biggs did his best to hold on but he was overwhelmed by her relentless fury. His hands slipped from his mother's breasts to her ass, back and forth as if trying to find a safe perch, while his heated fluid rushed out of him and lathered deep into her insides.

This time, when their act was done the mother didn't retreat as before. She didn't kiss Biggs, instead she lay on his mattress and turned her back to him. Biggs gazed at her bare back and ass, before he inched in closer to her. They fell asleep this way, her back to his front, mother and son, in a calm and warm room.

When Biggs woke up, the first thing he noticed was that his cock was hard and poking into his mother's ass. Feeling daring, he shifted slightly, allowing the end of his cock to press in between her ass-cheeks. He nudged at that expanse of brown flesh a few times until he heard his mother rousing up. Her hand crept between them, her fingers curling around his member and caressing it.

Biggs rolled his mother onto her back, touching her breasts even as she was holding on to him. He shifted over to mount her; she spread her legs for him. As Biggs pressed his weight on top of his mother and spread her flesh apart with his engorged cock, he cautiously approached her mouth with his lips.

His mother had placed her hands on his chest to deter him, but the resistance to him was small. Biggs managed to place his warm mouth on her unmoving one. He started kissing her in soft, incremental steps. Eventually, she succumbed to him. It was only when their lips were brushing and pushing against each other, that Biggs began to rock his hips back and forth, not to simply fuck but to make love to this bitter woman.

Biggs reached her, past her hardened emotions and her toughened up heart. He brought out emotions that she'd hidden away some time ago. His mother was ready for that return to bliss, and to harmony and love, so much that even after they'd finished their act, she kept him on top of her. This time, she kissed him longingly and endearingly.

And that is the story of how Biggs tamed the wild woman that was his mother.

12