Amor Prohibetur Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Harold." Jimmy replied. "You're doing that wrong. The next time your wife asks, you tell her we were at the bar talking to the ladies. As a matter of fact, I think you should tell her we're going out dancing tonight."

"What if she gets upset?"

"Let her. How do you feel when your wife tells you she's at a bar in another city, having drinks with her girlfriends? You stress out over it, right? Let her stress out this time. Remember what I told you. The younger girls go for the older guys because they want the stability and no commitment. The older women, they already have the stability. They think they have their husbands in their hip pockets, so they're free to play the field whenever they want. Show your wife you can play the field, too. If you really want to grab her goat, send her a picture of that new receptionist and tell her that's your new dance partner, for whenever your wife goes out of town."

"That will piss her off like you wouldn't believe." Harold laughed.

"That's the whole point, right? You're the boss, so start acting like it."

Harold thought about that for the rest of the day.

He was having a great time dancing, up until his daughter called him and said she needed a ride home. She'd gotten into a big fight with her boyfriend, apparently. Instead of being a real man, the moron had left her in a park by herself, way over on the opposite side of town. Harold dismissed himself from his friends and drove out to get Krissy. He hadn't thought about what he was wearing, as he was more worried about his daughter being out there alone than anything else.

"Where were you?" Krissy asked, when she saw him in his going out clothes.

"Having a couple of drinks with my buddy." Harold said.

"Well, at least you're having a good time."

The moment they arrived at home, Krissy got on her phone with the same guy that had abandoned her and started up a fight. Harold could only take so much of the same old argument, before he took his daughter's phone away and told her to go to sleep. Instead of fighting with him, Krissy meekly went and took her sleeping pills. She didn't lie down on her bed, however. This time, she went to lie down in the master bedroom.

Harold considered going back out, as it was barely nine at night. Jimmy and the two girls were still out there. That's when his wife called, as if wanting to know where he was and who he was hanging out with. At first, Harold wasn't going to say anything about the dancing, but his wife kept badgering him until he got fed up with her suspicions. He told her the truth; he and Jimmy had gone out dancing with two women from work. May stayed quiet, just like the first time, waiting for Harold to incriminate himself somehow. Harold did talk more, but it was about how he had to go out and pick Krissy up after her boyfriend abandoned her. That seemed to placate May, as if reassuring herself that her husband hadn't slept with any woman from work because he didn't have enough time.

After he got off the phone with May, he called the receptionist to apologize for having left early. The girl sounded happy to hear him, and right away she started asking if they could drive out somewhere the following night. This time, the girl said, she wouldn't mind if Jimmy and his date did not come along. She wouldn't mind at all, she said, if it were only Harold and her. Harold was in a pretty good mood by the time the call ended.

As he made his way to bed, Harold saw that his daughter had kicked off her blankets. Krissy must have been rousting about, he figured, hoping she wouldn't get up and walk off like she'd been doing. He wondered what it would take for Krissy to let go of all this pressure she kept bottling up inside of her, that was making her sleepwalk every single night.

Harold was about to cover his daughter up, when he noticed how her shirt had ridden up to her waist. This left her legs exposed, and her short panties too. He'd better cover her up quick, he supposed, until he remembered how only a couple of nights ago, one of Krissy's legs had been draped over his body. He'd been discrete in trying to break them apart, but in one way of looking at it, he'd ended up feeling his daughter up.

Thanks to the way the receptionist had been flirting with him, Harold was already worked up. Now, looking at Krissy's legs and panties, he felt his body growing even more excited than this.

Harold shook his head, driving those delirious thoughts away. He covered Krissy's sleeping form and went to grab the extra blanket for himself. Harold should have put his wife's pillows between them, but this time he didn't. Maybe he was hoping Krissy would reach out for him like she had a couple of nights ago, so Harold could pretend it was the new receptionist he'd been flirting with. It was a fantasy, of course, as he had no real intention of doing anything with his daughter.

Krissy went sleepwalking again at two in the morning. The sensor in the living room told the monitor in the bedroom to start beeping. Harold got up and did the usual routine, which was to herd his daughter back into bed. Krissy was more restless than normal, probably because she still had issues going on in her mind, over what that jerk had done to her earlier by leaving her stranded. Harold just didn't get how women could stay in bad relationships, and he especially didn't want that to happen to his daughter.

He didn't go back to sleep right away, because Krissy was moving around so much. She almost sounded as if she was fighting with her boyfriend in her dreams, or maybe nightmares would have been a better word for it. Krissy rolled around, getting closer and closer to Harold, until finally her body was pressed to his side and her leg went over him again. That meant possessiveness, didn't it, when the leg went over a partner's legs? In her mind, Krissy was still in conflict with her boyfriend, as her form was persistently bumping into his.

Harold thought he'd better pacify her, before she ended up walking off the bed again and into the living room. He said soothing words to her, telling her how she was home and in bed, and how there were no worries around like earlier. Harold caressed her side, finding that her long shirt had crawled up to her stomach again. It wouldn't take much for him to reach just a little lower and touch her panties. The question was: should he do it?

Krissy had taken her sleeping pills, Harold knew, and he was still having his fond memories of his earlier date. Harold had almost, almost touched the receptionist's butt while they'd been dancing. He'd gotten as far as her lower back when his instinct of modesty kicked in and halted him. Only for a second, he resolved, he would her reach out for Krissy's butt and pretend it was the girl from work.

With a quivering hand, Harold went from lower thigh to upper thigh to ass. His palm and fingers felt the bare flesh, and also the sheer fabric of her panties. There, that was enough... He let his hand slip away, back across the thigh he'd touched before, only to return one second later to the backside. One good squeeze, with his imagination free to envision the receptionist he held by the waist earlier at the dance.

Harold wondered at how his daughter might wake up at any moment, and how potent those sleeping pills had been. Krissy hadn't woken up during the sleepwalking, had she? What if, what if he drew away and let her slip over on her stomach? That way he could touch her back and her butt and her legs, all in one swoop. Harold did this, less worried about the scandal he was creating and more drunken on the idea that before long, that pretty girl at work was going to end up in bed with him. Wouldn't that be something?

With Krissy on her belly, Harold went to run his hand across her back, before he pulled her shirt up a little further to expose her waist. He touched that as well, but paused as he felt her stirring about and adjusting. Her leg was reaching out for him, Harold saw, keeping his form close enough to reassure her. His hand returned to that waist, before it crossed the thin expanse of her panties, the portion of bare butt and past that the thighs.

It was his wife's fault, Harold decided, for cheating behind his back while she was out of town. It was Jimmy's fault, for convincing him to go out on a date with a woman who was not his wife. Or, it was his daughter's fault, for sleepwalking through the house when she should have been resting, and for keeping her parents up at night worrying about her. It was everyone's fault except for Harold.

He continued to caress the young body beside him, pausing when Krissy's leg pressed against him again. This time, her leg was very close to his erection. Oh, what he would give to have his bare flesh against hers. Harold shifted a bit, enough so that the slit of his boxers came close to Krissy's thigh. He pulled his cock out of it, letting it rest on her skin and becoming euphoric because of that. Then he was tugging at his boxers and letting his waist and his leg have the same contact. For a few moments, Harold rubbed his hard cock along his daughter's thigh.

Krissy was on her stomach, with her half-covered butt exposed to her father and a feeling of overwhelming desire coursing through his body. It wouldn't take much for him to straddle her ass and set his cock there, and to rub against her as he'd been doing to her thigh. Harold made the move, inching up a short distance because he'd ended up too low. His cock went between both swells and he pulsed it back and forth. He wondered if he could reach a climax this way, if he kept up that same motion.

Harold enjoyed the way his cock and balls felt against that nubile skin. He liked the way Krissy's butt and thighs felt. He wondered about pulling her panties down, but no, they were too tight and surely he would wake her if he tried.

What if she were on her back? Then Harold could imagine rubbing his cock along her pussy, while still pretending it was that pretty receptionist from work. He could try it, he decided, as he scooted away from her legs. With a gentle persistence, he coaxed her to roll over. With caresses he pried her thighs apart; she seemed willing to go along with it. When he made enough room, he simply lay his body on top of hers to see what she would do. Krissy brought her legs closer as if to capture him.

Harold reached between them, setting his cock upright so it would stretch out against his daughter's abdomen. He rubbed against her once, and then a second time. When she showed no adverse reaction, he started up a steady motion of it.

A sound escaped from his daughter's mouth, or perhaps a word. Harold drew his head closer to her lips to hear it. He thought he heard a name, maybe her boyfriend's name, but he wasn't sure. Harold felt her squirming under him. Maybe Krissy was dreaming of the guy she'd been with earlier. Maybe she thought her father was her boyfriend?

An insane thought blossomed in Harold's mind. What if she really thought it was that jerk, and Krissy was too far asleep to know it wasn't? Shifting to one side, Harold reached down between her legs, past his bare cock and to her covered mound. The panties were too tight to take off, he found, but they weren't too tight to shift aside. First, he would have to rub her, to put her further into the mood she was already in. He did this, until with some hesitation he pushed her panties aside and touched her bare pussy. This he rubbed as well, until her soft purrs and squirms permitted him to proceed. One finger swept around the figure of her sex, before darting inside of it. She was moist, thanks to her father's prodding and her sensual dreams.

Why have his cock resting on her belly, when it could go somewhere else instead? These thoughts compelled the man to act. He moved into a better position, before he poked Krissy with his finger. This time, he was near reckless, thrusting his finger in and out like a piston. He was getting her ready, listening to her moans increasing in volume, and feeling how her soft body shivered. Enough!

Harold lowered his body, using his weight to push his way in. He felt her insides parting slightly, before his delirious want caused him to settle his weight more strongly. A great, trembling gasp burst forth from his daughter's mouth.

His daughter, he thought. His cock was inside his daughter, and he had no excuse anymore for pretending it was anyone else. It wasn't his wife or some woman from work, but his Krissy! Harold finally faltered, as the realization of what he was doing saturated his mind. He could still pull away, if he wanted to. Maybe he'd already woken her up.

Krissy moaned out a boy's name. Her arms were sliding over Harold's sides, and her hips looked to be moving automatically. If she thought it was her boyfriend on top of her, then maybe Harold didn't have to stop right away. He let her hips move on their own, gripping his cock and keeping it warm, before he slowly started matching her pace and joined her.

More moans spilled out of his daughter, and also from him, as Harold could not fully understand how things had ended up this way. He'd gotten carried away somehow, in trying to mimic what his wife was doing behind his back, and into pushing further in his mind what he'd done to the girl from work. It was only by chance that his daughter had ended up in bed with him, while all of these other motivations were clouding up his aroused way of thinking.

Whenever he felt like halting their union, Krissy's moans returned him to his state of bliss. What he was doing now, this was a thousand times worse than messing around with a coworker. There was still time to stop, Harold thought. All he had to do was pull away and maybe Krissy would think she was dreaming and doing this all on her own. He could pull away right now, in fact, if only he...

Krissy's grip tightened on her father's back, at the same moment her moans turned into cries. Her hips were rotating below him, wild now that her climax was approaching. It was too much for Harold to bear listening to. He plunged into her, provoking more noise from her mouth, throttling his body against hers and shoving her into the mattress. Krissy went from cries to screams loud enough to fill their entire house, while Harold tried to remember the last time he'd gotten such an enthusiastic response from his wife.

Impossibly, unforgivably, Harold reached his brink and went over it. His body convulsed tremendously, his breaths stuttered, and the well within him fell apart and released its manly essence. His spurts coincided with his gasps, while his hands went to grab tightly at limbs and shoulders. Several more times, Harold bucked into this woman whom he should not have been in bed with, until he had no more energy to put into his efforts. Fulfilled, the rapture faded from him, the same way it faded from the woman beneath him.

There was no doubt that Krissy was awake now. Her breaths calmed down a little at a time, and so did his, until they were both left cradled in each other's arms. Harold was reluctant to consider what thoughts were crossing his daughter's mind at that moment. As for him, the only thing he could imagine was the great scandal that was sure to follow.

When it seemed as if he'd been on top of his daughter for too long, he simply slid aside and lay on his back. Krissy left the bed and the room. Harold heard her going into the bathroom to clean herself up. After that, apparently she went into her room. There was no way Harold was going to get up to check on her. What a mess this was going to be for the following day.

Except, there was no mess. The following night, Harold took his pretty friend from work out on a date. They ended up having a great time and messing around. Harold's wife was quickly turning jealous about how he was going out so much all of a sudden, so he did not know how he was going to handle her when she finally came home. Krissy didn't say a thing about what happened the night before, but she seemed to have broken out of her sleepwalking habit for the time being.

Harold asked his buddy Jimmy how to handle his wife and his budding mistress. Put May in her place, Jimmy advised. Tell May that you're the boss and not her, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If she doesn't like it, she can go take a flying leap somewhere. Okay, thought Harold, although he couldn't be so outright and crass, but what about the receptionist? What should he do about her? Take care of her too, Jimmy replied. Have yourself a fling, take care of her for a while and when things start to go sour let the relationship go with no strings attached. That's what the young girls want, a stable mature guy who doesn't play mind games, and who's already attached so he won't get all involved and want to get married or do other dumb shit like that.

Right, Harold thought. He could swing this. He could give his wife some space, since she was taking liberties anyway, as long as he got some space in return. The thing with the girl at work was working out beautifully, much better than he'd expected it to at first. What did come as a surprise was when his daughter, out of the blue and the night before May came back into town, decided all on her own to go and sleep in the master bedroom with him. That's when Harold realized that his daughter Krissy was also one of those younger women who didn't want an immature younger guy but a stable older man. He was going to have to balance out having two young mistresses instead of one, when he hadn't expected to have a mistress at all before any this came up.

Good thing he had Jimmy around, Harold thought, to help him keep his head on straight about stuff like this.

12