Amorous Agents

Story Info
Christiana finds love.
5.2k words
4.43
13.7k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

This story is a continuation story with characters from the Shadows of Resentment series.

All characters are over 18. It is self-edited.

Please vote and comment.

*****

Keith was sick of the bureaucratic nonsense he had to put up with from the leaders in Washington. They really did not understand. It was not the job of his office to find lost pets or mistresses that ran away.

He was an investigator. Standing at five feet ten inches tall, Keith ran his fingers through his thinning black hair, Yes he was losing his hairline and he knew why. He managed to get on the nerves of every leader in the nations' security team. He would not accept excuses, and because he was so outspoken, this unit was developed as punishment. This was the newly form Federal Criminal Unit not the Lost and Found. For them to be such an important agency, it seemed the other agencies sent their worst detectives.

Today he had a new recruit coming in. She was completely green. Hardly no experience, but from her records she was obstinate and opinionated. Christiana Marcolini. Keith sighed. He read her file. Miss Marcolini was a female version of him. She questioned and the higher ups didn't like to be questioned. Shaking his bulky frame, Keith worked on some files until she came in.

Soon, his receptionist announced that she had arrived. He already did not like her and he had not net the young woman yet. Then she entered the room, and Keith was captivated. The girl was a knockout. At east to him. Keith shook himself. She was five four, straight black hair and dark eyes. Her body was well proportioned and he appreciated her curves. Christy narrowed her eyes at her new director as his eyes perused her frame. "Take a picture, it will last longer." She stated acid dripping from her tongue. It didn't take long for Versic to see what the reports stated. Officer Marcolini opened her mouth and in less than a minute, he understood why no one was fond of her.

"Sir, I'm happy to report for duty. Where will I be assigned?" Christy asked, her nose turned up as she looked at him with disdain. She was surprised this guy was so young. He was in great shape and handsome. His black hair was brushed back, and she could see that it was thinning. It was nothing a little coconut milk couldn't fix.

"Relax officer, I'll show you to your desk. I want to explain how things work here." Keith stated. Immediately, Kristy looked bored. Keith kept talking and went through his list of dos and don'ts. Christy simply nodded absorbing everything he stated. "I see you have just recently become an agent. You were with CIA for four months and the FBI only six months. You seem to have had some conflicts with your supervisors." Keith sighed and looked at her. She was distracting. Her black hair was twisted in an unruly bun at the nape of her neck. Her olive complexion was clear and exotic. Keith fought his arousal. Agent Marcolini was his subservient and he was not crossing any line. She was off limits. Besides, the way she looked at him, she was completely unaffected by him.

Christy took a deep breath. It was obvious he had talked with the bosses from her other post. So much for a clean slate, she thought. "Look, I have my own opinions. I will express my views. I will try to temper my tongue, but I won't make any promises."

Keith was quiet. "Come on, let me introduce you to everyone." Keith stepped out and the other agents gathered. Keith introduced Christiana to the team. Christy looked around. It was an unusual group, a make-shift group. No matter, they were a team. Keith walked her to her desk. The team consisted of her and another female, and two guys. One was a portly fellow and the other a tiny Asian American. The female explained to her what they were supposed to be doing.

Christy did not even settle in before they got a new case. The FBI and CIA passed their overload cases over to this team. And they were off. Her first day, she realized that the members did not communicate. For them to work, that had to be fixed. Agent Versic just yelled orders and since Di and Gomez had social anxieties, this was ineffective with them.

Christy decided to intervene and calmly addressed the males, the team began to gel. Her actions did not go unnoticed by Keith. She was a natural leader. Janet worked with her as well. The only person she had issue with was Keith.

The team worked well, focused. They found the criminal, and two hours later, they had him. The other agencies heard and called. When they returned to the office to debrief, Keith commended the team on their teamwork. No one responded. Christy made a noise and Keith lit into her. Janet looked pissed, and glared at him, Di and Gomez looked perturbed.

He dismissed the group and said he'd write the report on his own when she spoke. "Agent Versic, may I have a word?"

"Officer Marcolini, what is it?" He sighed. "You handled yourself well out there. They listened to you. Great job getting them focused."

"You're an ass. Oh, I'm sorry. You're an ass, sir." Christy placed her hands on her hips and stood over him. Her bun was hanging loosely her chest heaving as she fought to contain her anger, as she ripped her boss a new one.

"Officer Marcolini, I am your supervisor. This office is your last chance. One more word and you are out." He threatened. Christy flinched. This was literally her last chance. She froze. Keith smiled, then he felt guilty. He was just agitated. The truth of the matter was this was really his last chance to be a director. The success today was a big deal, and the team had no idea. Christy locked eyes with him, and he noticed that she had the clearest dark blue eyes that he had ever seen. He wondered if her hair was as soft as it looked, and if her skin tasted like strawberries and crème.

He blinked, and Christy stood. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries. Good night sir." She stood to leave. Keith swallowed. He wanted to stop her, but she was gone. Tomorrow he'd apologize to all four people. Keith sat down and wrote his report.

The next morning the team came in. Keith was already there. As the leader, he made sure he arrived before everyone else. The first person to walk in after him was Christiana. He watched her from his office. Even early in the morning, she was amazing. This morning, she wore her hair pulled back. She hand up her jacket revealing a sunny yellow top beneath a navy jacket. The skirt she wore was functional but did little to hide the swell of her hips.

The girl took care of her body, and had a clearly defined torso. Di and Gomez entered, Gomez carrying four coffees and Gomez with a box of pastries. After the guys carried the items to Janet's desk, Janet rushed in. The guys gave the women their coffees and each had a pastry. Keith felt slighted. No one offered him anything.

After they talked, he came out and cleared his throat. The team were clearly anxious, all but Marcolini. "Good morning, we have three cases today. We need to get started. As soon as you are ready, please come to my office."

The four threw away their trash and joined their boss.

"Morning, let's get started. The FBI kicked over two domestic cases. One is a missing girl and the other involves theft. We'll search for the girl first. Here is the information that we have." Keith explained. His team listened intently. Yesterday was a good day, and they were determined to solve this case as well. Soon, he issued ordered and they were out. Keith grabbed his jacket and joined them. Di and Gomez rode in one vehicle, Marcolini and Davis rode with him.

The two women chatted as he drove. Marcolini explained to Davis that the cologne that was making him hard was a gift from her aunt. He didn't care, he had to get this under con troll.

The woman was so damn sexy to him. He noticed everything about her, yet she barely registered him as male.

"Good morning officer, I'm Agent Keith Versic, and these ladies area Agents Davis and Agent Marcolini, can you briefly describe what happened.

The detective explained as Di and Gomez marked the perimeter. The suspect was considered a domestic terrorist and was wanted for questioning by the other agencies. After analyzing data, following up on leads, the group found suspect one. Versic alerted the other agencies and they sent men to pursue the culprit. They moved on to their next case.

Throughout the day, Versic noticed that his team worked well together. They returned to their offices to debrief and met in the conference room. He gave his report and each person added their details. Marcolini wrote out the details and Versic ordered her to type it up. He knew she had only been here a day, but she was so cocky that he needed to get under her skin.

She reported to her desk and Di sat with her. He walked out and asked the other man why he had not left, Marcolini smiled and told him it was OK, he could go. Di left. Keith went back to his voice and watched her. Marcolini finished the report and brought it to his office.

"The report, Agent Versic." She stated. Versic was n alpha male. Her family was full of them. Darius was an alpha male through and through. She remembered when she and Rosa tried to sneak out and meet some boys one night when they were sixteen, Darius and Derrick were waiting outside of Rosa's bedroom. Humiliated, they marched them back inside and called her Aunt. Aunt Dawn was furious, and she told Daddy about it.

An alpha male felt he had to be right, but he would protect you with everything in him.

Christiana returned to her desk and grabbed her bag to go. Keith stopped. "You are good with them. The team, I mean. They really like you." Christy looked up.

She didn't like him. He could see it in her eyes. Normally, he wouldn't care. He wasn't here to be liked. He was here to do a job. But something in the look she gave him actually hurt. Keith sighed and whispered, "Good night , Agent Marcolini and went back to his office. Christiana went home.

As she walked to the bus stop, she wondered, How could a man as sexy as Versic be such an asshole?

Soon her bus arrived, and she loaded it and road to her block.

*****

Keith finished up. As he left his office, he walked into some of the other directors. "Well, Versic, how is your ragamuffin team coming along. We see you actually solved some cases these last couple of days."

"We're working out fine. We just do our jobs." Keith replied.

The other men continued talking, but Keith tuned them out. They made plans to hang out over the weekend, but he was not invited. That was not unusual. The reason he had been promoted to this newly created unit was because the other people did not like working with him. He was too serious, they said.

Soon they reached the lobby and all four men exited the building. Walking to their cars, they bid each other good night. Keith drove home. He let himself in, and looked around. He wondered what it would be like to have someone waiting for him. Well, that would not happen. The few times he did approach women, they shot him down rather quickly. Keith removed his glasses, and looked at his reflection. Yeah, he was not like the other agents. He just didn't fit in.

The federal building had a built in gym. All of the agents and military personnel had access to the gym.. Three mornings a week, Keith would go and work out. His team didn't like going down there and he did not force them. One morning, he went in an hour early to use the facility. He was not surprised to see a few people taking advantage of the equipment.

He was on a treadmill when two soldiers walked in, talking.

"Man, have you seen the ladies that work here. I wish they would come down and let me train them. Man especially Marcolini. Damn that woman is fine." One soldier hissed.

His partner replied, "Man, she is too much. You know why the FBI and CIA transferred her, right? She wasn't like the other women. She should have reported those old dudes though. What they did was wrong."

Keith listened. He only knew she was transferred to his office because she apparently annoyed the higher ups in the other departments. But from what he overheard, there were other factors that led to her being placed with him. He'd talk to the head of the FBI and see what the real reason was for transferring her.

Keith finished his workout and showered and dressed for work. As he was exiting, the guy he needed to see walked up. He called out, "Excuse me, Frank, a word, please."

Frank frowned. He knew Keith was probably pissed because he got balls-buster Marcolini. "Hey Keith, what can I help you with?"

"I was wondering, why Marcolini was transferred.' He asked point blank.

"Come to my office." Frank closed his door. "This is off the books. She is distracting, and too damn good at her job. She kept showing agents up, and quite a few wanted to go after her. Her attitude didn't help. She can be very outspoken. Personally, I like Marcolini, but I was told she had to go. That's why I suggested she join your team. She's good, damn good." Frank exhaled.

Keith waited then he asked, "Two soldiers in the gym said something about two older men?" He waited. Frank turned pale.

"Look, she was called in to meet with two senators. I don't know what happened, but one of them needed medical treatment. Marcolini never said what happened, and then they demanded that she be dismissed. I recommended the FCU. You see they want to pretend your office is just fluff, but I now you and your team will solve more cases then the others combined." Frank then had to go, so he walked out with Keith. The two agreed to get together for drinks soon.

Keith returned to his office So something did happen, and she never told what the men did. He'd find out. Keith nodded, and decided to watch her. Time went on and they continued working cases. Keith grew to like his team. Over time, they warmed to him and eventually accepted him into the fold. He remembered the first morning he was included. Marcolini picked up coffees and brought in five instead of four. She wasn't sure how he took his coffee so she brought in extra creamers and sugars. Keith was in his office when the team came in. As they ate their pastries, Marcolini knocked on his office. Keith pushed his glasses up as she brought him his coffee and the creamer packets. She also brought him a pastry.

"Um, thanks," He stated. His heart pounded. They brought him something.

"You're welcome. Let us know when you're ready." Marcolini whispered. Keith nodded.

She walked back out and he let out the breath he was holding. She had no idea how she affected him. Son they reported in and was ready to work. He ever heard Di crack a joke. Christiana laughed. Keith knew, he wanted her to laugh with him, but as her boss that would never happen. He had to get over his crush on Marcolini.

Months passed and the FCU was being noticed. They were actually considering reassigning the director and transferring Marcolini back to FBI. Di, Gomez, and Davis would not move. Keith refused to transfer as did Marcolini. Keith continued working out and the guys approached him. They pretended to talk about work but they really wanted information on his agent. He didn't like it and told the males they needed to ask her directly.

Soon, the head of the military came and told them they were doing health checks. Each team member had to pass a strenuous regiment to remain. Di and Gomez were worried. Marcolini was fine. Her team needed help and she would get them ready. They covered a few more cases and she stayed too talked with Agent Versic.

"Sir, can I speak with you about the test?" She asked. Keith looked up. She sat.

He listened. Christiana sighed. Why did he have to be so darn handsome? Focus, Christy, focus she reminded herself.

"Sir, Wan, Hector, and Janet won't pass the courses. They need help." She explained. I want permission to go to the gym for an hour each day with them."

"As long as we finish our assignments, that's fine. I don't want you or Davis in there alone. Most of the men work out and you two could be vulnerable." Keith explained.

"What?" Christy asked "Exactly what are you saying, sir.?" She demanded. She stood and walked to his desk.

Keith stood. She was infuriating. He stalked her, forcing her back until she was against the wall. He removed his glasses, Every male part of him was acutely aware of her every move. The pulsing of the vein across her forehead, the way her breast arose up and down as she breathe, the fact that she was breathing heavily, and her eyes had turned so dark.

Keith explained, "There are men in that room, and they talk. Every morning I hear them say the things they want to do to you. I don't interfere because it's just talk, but if you go in there, what's to keep them from backing you into a corner and sampling what they desire, Christy?" He whispered huskily.

His voice, his tone, his aggression affected her on a primal level. She always thought him cute, but now he was the stuff that fueled her fantasies. Keith Versic was sexy as sin and just as dangerous. "People talk." She whispered breathlessly.

Keith moaned, "Christy, you have no idea what you do to a man."

She gasped, "Keith."

"Say my name again, baby. Let me hear you once more." Keith demanded. The phone on his desk rang and he stepped back.

Christy had a moment to get herself under control. "Good night, sir," She stated as she rushed out. She was glad that phone rang because things were about to get heated really quickly.

Gomez had not left yet and he could tell she was distracted. "Christy, did he reprimand you again? I'm going to talk to him. This is not fair."

Christy smiled, "No, he actually gave me permission to use the gym to train. He said we can go for an hour each day. We have to get in shape. So, bring your sweats tomorrow." She called as she sprinted to her bus stop. Gomez answered, but she was gone and did not hear his reply.

*****

The next morning, Janet and Gomez brought the coffee. Christy was a bit late. Keith was aware that she had not arrived. Then five minutes later she rushed in. He looked at her. She looked tired. "Hey, is everything alright?" Janet asked.

"I'm fine, my bus was late. Sorry." Christy explained.

"You know, Christy, I can pick you up. You don't live that far away." Di stated, and then he dropped his head.

Christy smiled, "Really, thanks Di. I'll catch you home and we can discuss cost."

Versic cleared his throat. He hardly slept; all he could think about was the delectable brunette that just arrived in his office. He had to do something to make her less attractive to him. So he started barking orders. Janet received his censor first, followed by Gomez and then Di. Christy glared at him as he turned on her.

"Oh, Ms. Marcolini, there is a no fraternizing rule in this department. It is completely inappropriate the way that you were leading Agent Di on. I won't tolerate it."Keith barked. Christy was about to argue when their head commander entered. She bit her tongue as he gave a quick report.

Versic returned to his office as did the other team members. Soon the day flew by. They had finished various reports and Christy knew they needed to hit the gym. "Guys, it's two, we need to work out."

The team stood as she went to address Keith. He didn't look up, just nodded and they went to the gym.

They started out simple on the treadmills and stepper, later she wanted to get the on weights.

Christy missed lifting. Often when she was growing up, she lifted with her Aunt Dawn. She lived with her and her Uncle Derrick most of the time. Dad traveled and she didn't have a Mom. She was a small child when she died. Last year, Captain Moore, let her look into her mother's death. It was really just an accident. She also learned a horrible secret. She did find letters her mother wrote to her. She kept them and would read them often when she felt alone.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12