Amorous Agents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had actually broken into a sweat and before long they needed to get back to their office. The team showered and went back to work. Keith sat at his desk and watched. Her scent, the cologne she wore drove him insane. He had to do something. He could not keep letting her occupy all of his thoughts. So storming out of his office, he lit into the team. Christy grew angrier by the second. Finally she spoke up. She refused to sit there and let him tear down her coworkers. Keith snarled at her and gave her one final ultimatum. "Shut up or quit"

Christy stood up to him, toe to toe, and whispered, "I'll quit when hell freezes over."

Keith was rock hard. His plan backfired. The only thing upsetting her did was make him hard. He had never wanted any woman so badly. Unfortunately, the one woman he wanted, he could never have. "Fine, go home. I expect you all to be on top of your games tomorrow." Christy did not reply, she just left with the team.

All night she fumed. He had something against her personally and he was targeting everyone else. She got up early and called Di. She wanted to work out, so she'd catch the bus. Christy arrived at the office and went straight to the gym. It was almost eerie; no one was there. She started working out. The more she thought about Keith, the harder she pushed herself.

Keith came in. she didn't notice him. He froze. Then he stopped her music. Christy looked up. "Turn it back on." She demanded.

Keith smiled, "Make me."

"What are we seven? Forget it." Kristy got off of her bike and walked to the radio. Keith grabbed her arm and pulled her close. He gave in. He gave in to the one thing he dreamt of for months. He kissed her. She didn't push him away, and for a brief second she held him close.

Suddenly she realized what she was doing and shoved him away, "How dare you? I can report this" She threatened.

"You kissed me back. Deny it, Christy. Say you did not." Keith teased.

Christy could not deny. He tasted divine. His lips were firm, yet soft. And she tasted a hint of mint in the kiss. Her body was excited and she wanted to taste him again. But she reminded herself that she didn't like him, he was an asshole.

"I'll come back later," She mumbled as she stood to walk out.

Keith grinned and crossed his arms in front of her, blocking, "What's the matter, are you afraid?" He teased.

Christy was but he would never know. She smiled and walked up to him. Pressing her body into his, she almost grazed his lips with her. Keith knew he was in trouble now, because nothing short of a miracle would stop him from making love to this woman. "My Daddy told me to respect my elders." She licked her lips, "But I find older men exciting, Keith. You are a lot older than me and I wonder can you keep up." She caressed his shoulders. She moaned because the man was fit. Thick muscles covered his shoulders and chest. She took it even farther, she sniffed his neck and he trembled.

"I think you can Keith. I think you hide behind that cool exterior but can be a real animal in the bed. I'm wild too." She giggled. Then she stepped back. "Too bad we work together." She stood to walk away. Keith grabbed her and lifted her pressing her against the wall as his press his swollen member into the heated apex of her thighs, and she was hot.

"Little girl you are right about one thing. I am a man, don't play with me." The door opened and he stepped back. Keith walked away, leaving Christy in a quivering mass of nerves. She had to go. She knew she was in trouble. For two nights, she could not sleep because all she thought about was him. Now having felt his member between her thighs, she knew she would be no good today. Christy showered, dressed, and went to get the coffee.

When Christy returned to the office, Keith was in his office and nothing was out of the ordinary. She walked in as he came out and they locked eyes. Christy quickly looked away and Keith smiled. It seemed his agent wasn't immune to him after all. They all drank coffee and had a bit of fruit and yogurt for breakfast. Gomez was in charge of pastries and his wife decided he needed to get in shape so they had to have something that was not comprised of sugar and butter.

They all chatted with Di cracking a few jokes. Christy was silent, but Keith watched her. Soon, it was time to get to work and they all picked up their files from the previous case they were working. Versic informed then that four more cases were waiting on his desk.

The team went to work.

Christy could not concentrate. Her mind kept going back to the gym that morning. She could not stop thinking about how good than man felt. How he smelled, and when he grind against her he was definitely well endowed.

She sighed. Janet asked what was wrong and she made up something. Keith watched her, and grinned, It seemed that little Christy had trouble focusing. Maybe he could help her with that. Then he shook himself. He was at work and she was his subordinate. He needed to get this under control.

Shaking himself, Keith forced himself to focus on work. Soon the team went out, and Christy purposely avoided him. As they finished up, she made sure she did not stand near him. The team did not notice, but on the ride back, Christy asked to ride with Di and Gomez. Janet followed her, leaving Keith all alone.

The team knew something was wrong now. "Christy, what happened? You have hardly said three words to him. Did he threaten you, write you up, forced you to request a transfer?"

Christy answered, and Janet smiled. She had seen this before. She had worked with Keith for two years, and women found him attractive. She thought he was OK, but he wasn't really her type. She could see why Christy would be into him.

They arrived back at the office, and Christy told the others they needed to work out. The four headed to the gym. This time it was not empty. Two soldiers were there and the team felt uncomfortable. Christy barged right in and put her comrades at ease. The soldiers, two men that admired Christy's courage, stepped up and offered to help. One worked with Di and the other with Gomez leaving Christy to help Janet.

Soon everyone was comfortable when one of the guys decided to bite the bullet and asked Christy out. She was about to refuse when his partner asked Janet. Janet looked at her, her green eyes doubtful, and Christy accepted. Di and Gomez knew Keith would not like this. They were awkward, but even they knew their boss had a thing for Christy. The group finished working out and the girls made plans to have their dates meet pick them up Friday after work. They returned to the office.

Keith was in his office when the group returned. He noticed that Janet was smiling and Christy was a bit happy also. They went back to work when Officer Brown and Officer Lane entered their suite. Keith paid extra close attention. The two men went straight to the women.

He walked out, and they spoke. They didn't stay long, but made sure he heard them confirm their dates for Friday. Keith was furious, but he did not have the grounds to say anything. Christy could date whomever she wanted. He was nit her man, or husband, or even a guy she messed with. Keith turned and went back to his office. He needed to get himself together. She was his subordinate. They could not get involved anyway. She was a young, vibrant woman. She was also several years younger than him and probably not really interested any way. She could date, and he had to stay out of it.

Keith rationalized and calmed down. So the day ended, and the chief commander called and informed him about the training. His team was up in three weeks.

He'd let them know and give them more time in the gym if needed. He walked out and Christy and Janet were talking. He gave them the news, but told them that he would do everything he could to help them get ready. Tomorrow, he was joining them in the gym. Also, on Saturday, he wanted them to join him as he ran.

The guys looked relieved, but Christy wasn't buying it. She crossed her arms when Keith spoke to her and Janet. "Ladies, I know you have dates Saturday but don't forget to rest. We hit the ground hard Saturday morning." Then he smiled and left.

Christy looked after him and groaned. He was tough in the field, and she could imagine how tough he would be on a morning run. Well, she was just as hard-hitting. She grew up with health and fitness at the forefront of everything she did. Flexing her muscles, she thought, Bring it on Versic, just bring it.

End of part one.

12