Amorous Alfie, Serial Seducer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ridiculous bullshit."

"Agreed," said Alfie. "When I make wild prediction like that people scarcely notice when I'm wrong but are amazed when I'm right. I guess I'm at least 25% bullshit."

Delta giggled and said okay she would go down and left without kissing him, just giving him a little wave. God she was so uptight.

The two women, one in a dress color that could pass for green and the other in a dark blue dress came forward and introduced themselves as Shelley and Carole.

"Alfie said you'd be the most stunning woman we'd seen for a long time and he's quite right," Carole smiled. Both women were youngish and very attractive.\

"There's nothing about Alfie that isn't connected to exaggeration," Delta said and the other two women laughed and Shelley asked what was Delta drinking and ordered,

Delta was with Carole and Shelley and their older husbands when the group's conversation died. Delta turned to see what they were looking at and there was Alfie just inside the door looking for Delta, hand in a jacket side pocket with the thumb hanging down outside the pocket. He was dressed in a white suit, white shirt, orange tie and orange shoes. Yes orange shoes.

"Oh god I'm committing adultery tonight," Carole the lively one whispered to Delta, not realizing the guy was Delta's Alfie.

They watched Alfie walk to them, Carole turning paler.

"Good evening ladies," Alfie said with a dazzling smile, tucking Delta's arm under his. "How are we for drinks?"

Without waiting for replies he raised his free arm and a bar lady called, "Champagne cocktails again for everyone and what for you sir?"

"A Tom Collins please."

With relief the other guys, Jack and Morgan, changed to Tom Collins.

Some ninety minutes later the group went to dinner to complete a wonderful night socially.

Delta and Alfie returned to their suite.

"I'll sleep on the sofa if you wish."

"No, with me. I want to have sex with you Alfie. How are these for tits?" Delta asked, rather drunkenly, dropping her dress with built-in bra.

"Magnificent," Alfie said. "Um Delta, we both have had rather a lot to drink. Let's wait until the morning for sex and hope we are not evacuated for fire drill at dawn."

"Let's go to bed and discuss the proposition," she gurgled. I'll pee and you do your teeth and then we switch."

"Oh very practical, I like it," Alfie said expansively.

Delta wandered off after peeing and when he went out into the lounge Alfie found Delta asleep on the sofa. He undressed her completely and carried her to the bed, kissed her lips and then her pussy and rolled away into sleep.

Alfie awoke in the morning, the room bathed in sunlight, to find Delta with her head resting on a raised arm smiling at him.

"Let's not rush it," she said. "It's only just after 6:00. I have phoned for a light breakfast. It will be here in a few minutes."

He said okay and studied the ceiling until Delta said softly thirty seconds later, "Have you got an erection?"

"Yeah."

"May I stroke it?"

Alfie suddenly had focus. "Yeah of course. I'd very much like that to happen."

She giggled and he threw off the covers.

Delta inspected him. "Thank god, I thought you'd be over-sized."

"It's big enough. Women know it's how it's used that counts."

Delta bent down. Alfie closed his eyes waiting for feel her fist close round him. His eyes shot open in surprise when instead of a fist wet and soft lips closed around the head of his dick and then came her fist as she worked that as well.

They heard a knock.

"Oh fuck," Delta groaned, rolling away, an arm over her eyes. "There are robes behind the bathroom door."

"Coming!" Alfie shouted and he smiled when hearing giggles from Delta.

They sat in bed and ate a mix of raw fruit and then Delta buttered two half pieces of toast and coated them with marmalade, passing one to Alfie and said they could finish the rest of the toast and have coffee after."

"So you really want to fuck?"

"Yes," she said. "And I don't mind you using that word. Do you like my breasts drooping like this when I'm in this position?"

"Yeah, any position is good for me."

Delta got out of bed to remove the tray and jumped back on to the bed and said brightly, "Let's have a sixty-nine."

Quickly she straddled Alfie giving him no time to object, had he an objection or wished to suggest an alternative.

They then fucked.

Beautifully.

"Ohmigod, that was out of this world," Delta said, dripping her way to the bathroom.

"It takes two working at it to achieve that result," Alfie said. "You were marvelous."

She came back to bed and said it was 7:25. "Get ready to go to your seminar but don't be surprised if I'm asleep when you are ready to leave; I'm whacked."

CHAPTER 4

During boring periods throughout the presentations, Alfie thought now that he'd fucked Delta he could move on to her cousin Janelle. It appeared clear to him that sweet Janelle could be fucked without complications whereas most things surrounding Delta seemed to be complicated... well at least some times and nor was she easy as a person. Janelle just seemed to love to have him around her and didn't care if he didn't talk much. Actually he tended to only talk to anyone if he had something worth saying. God he was selfish and anti-social, Alfie grinned.

Throughout the day he thought of Janelle's cunt. She'd gratefully place it in any position he wanted because she was keen to have his tongue, fingers or dick in it. God to think she still had several years to go before she reached that age of thirty to forty when women were at their ripest for fucking. Janelle, Janelle he gloated and was shocked when Morgan Winter sitting on his left whispered, "Who's Janelle?"

Thinking fast Alfie said, "A bitch of a tutor I had at university. I had been trying to think of her name because she taught us some of this stuff we are hearing hear today."

"I thought your mind would be on Delta," Morgan leered.

The guys stayed just for one drink after the seminar would up. They then returned to their rooms.

Delta came bouncing at Alfie as soon as he entered the suite. Her hair bounced and her tits bounced. She was dressed only in a black lace cami and Alfie caught a flash of bare pussy.

He licked his lips and wondered what this was about.

She looked at him under lowered eyes and said, "We have three hours before we go out with the others. I'd like to be fucked. I've been thinking about it all day.

Alfie licked his top lip and this time Delta saw that.

"Don't waste time licking your lip. Spend that time and energy on me."

"Um yes Delta. God you are beautiful. I love your new cami."

"I want you to always fuck me when ever you find me wearing just this. Oh anytime when we are in bed as well. You are the first guy I've ever felt was fucking me for my benefit rather than just to get him off."

"Don't you mean our mutual benefit?"

"If you want me to say that okay, for our mutual benefit. Oh he want you to love my c-c...."

"Come on Delta, you're a big girl. Say it."

"C-cunt."

She smiled, holding under her tits to emphasize them for him. "I won't mind if you wish to try me up the butt."

God, what was happening here, Alfie thought, his dick so hard up against his trousers it was painful.

"Unzip me," he said hoarsely and heard Delta say in a sluttish voice, "I never thought you'd ask."

Alfie dropped his brief case and his conference bag of papers and the next thing he saw was the top of Delta's head as she'd dropped to her knees and was soon licking his shaft, holding the dick by its pulsating head.

Alfie groaned. Gosh she was good.

When he felt not far off the boil Alfie pulled away and pulled Delta up and carried her to the sofa. She leaned over the well-padded back of it without being asked and groaned as Alfie fed into her pussy after pulling her thighs further apart. He pushed right in firmly and she said something he never through any woman would say, "This is better than shopping."

Holy fuck; was this Delta? She swayed back at him with good timing and when he got a hand over a boob she slammed her hand over his and yelled. "Squeeze... harder."

Alfie marveled. Right now he'd be struggling to think of anyone who'd been with him who would rate higher. He was thinking he'd come soon when she turned and gasped, "What to try my butt now?"

He grunted yeah, feeling his excitement grow and felt her lean to the left and produce a tube of lube. This babe really meant business.

They sweated and worked hard to get it all in, taking about twenty minutes. She'd huffed and puffed and called for rests but never once complained or groaned in pain.

The slow progress and her tightness and her asking was she doing what he wanted told him perhaps she'd only had a toy in this channel, never a dick. Well it wasn't something you could ask a lady, was it?

They worked up into a rhythm and she became quite noisy but still wasn't complaining or giving instructions. He pulled right out a couple of times, looked down and saw the stretched opening and almost shot his load. He closed his eyes and thought about being hit over the head by a baseball bat and that pushed back the urgency to ejaculate.

Alfie told her to hit her clit and Miss Innocent asked, "You don't mind if I do that?"

"Hit it hard," he growled.

She attacked it in a frenzy and convulsed into orgasms and seconds later after Alfie reached and pulled both her hipbones closer together he groaned into a massive ejaculation.

Alfie yawned. "After a rest and cuddle I'll run you a bath."

"That was much better than I expected," she said. "That's the first time I've had anal sex. I do use butt plugs sometimes when I'm in bed and feel like adding interest when I'm playing with myself."

Alfie liked Delta being so open and candid, er in the bedroom. He decided he liked her a lot and although Alfie Dunlop tended not to stick around a woman too long he had the feeling he found Delta was beginning to appear very compatible. It was a pity she wouldn't feel the same way.

Delta's phone went.

She said, "It's Shelley. She's just found she can secure six expensive cancelled seats to the ballet tonight and says their guys will go if you go. What do you say?"

"Ballet? I'm thrilled. I love the ballet and theater but not opera. Say yes please. I'll pay for all the tickets."

Delta looked at him and gurgled, "Ohmigod, I have landed not only a guy who has sex with me like a dream but he has cultural tastes as well. I've found my man."

THE END