Amorous Amblings Ch. 03

Story Info
He does some work for the woman next door.
4.3k words
4.63
46.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers

The next afternoon, I had barely gotten in the house when the phone rang. I trotted over to the telephone and picked it up.

“Hello.” I said.

“Is that you ass hole?” I heard a female voice ask.

I was somewhat confused for a moment before realizing who was at the other end of the call. “Yeah it’s me Carol. What’s up?” I responded as airily as I could.

She replied, “It’s about time you got home. Where you been?” Then she rushed on, “Come on over here. I’ve got some things I need you to help me with.”

I said, “Sure. I’ll be right over as soon as I use the can.”

“You better make it quick.” She responded and hung up.

I really didn’t have to use the bathroom, but I didn’t want to appear too eager. I walked to the back of the house, stalled for a minute, and then headed back out the door.

Carol opened the door without me even knocking. I stepped into the house and she quickly shut the door behind me. Her house was dark and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the gloom.

Carol was dressed in a loose fitting housedress. It was dark, either black or dark blue, with big bright flowers all over it. The dress didn’t have a belt and buttoned down the front. From what I could see it was buttoned all the way to the collar, and that was not promising.

She walked past me and moved deeper into the house saying as she passed, “Follow me.”

There was little I could do other than follow her instructions. I followed her from the living room into the hall where she opened the door to a closet and stood back.

“Up there.” She said simply.

“Up there what?” I asked confusedly.

She replied, “You need to get that tool kit down.” She pointed to a small toolbox on the shelf of the closet and smiled.

I said slowly, “Ok.” And I stepped up and grabbed the toolbox.

As soon as I had the toolbox in my hands and lifted it from the shelf Carol ran her arms around my body and pressed herself tight against my back. She rubbed back and forth against me, I could tell from the softness of her breasts against my back that she was at least naked to the waist.

“Mmmm, that feels good. Do you like it too?” She purred.

“Oh yeah,” I said. It feels great to me too.

She kissed me lightly on the neck, let me go and turned away. “Follow me.” She said as she moved away.

I followed her down the hall and into the kitchen. “The faucet is leaking. I need you to fix it for me.” She stated simply.

I was a bit confused. I had expected to have sex with this slightly pregnant vixen, but she seemed intent to turn me into her handyman instead of her lover. “Oh hell.” I thought to myself in frustration. But to Carol I simply replied, “Sure, I can do that.”

The sink was old fashioned with an open cabinet and a small curtain covering the front. The curtain had been pulled back exposing the piping to view. All the usual stuff you find under sinks was stacked off to the side out of the way. I mumbled to Carol, “You were all ready for me weren’t you.”

She replied simply, “Oh yeah.” She smiled and then continued, “It’s nice to have a nice young man living next door. To help me out around the house every once in a while, you know.”

I sat the toolbox down in front of the sink. I got down on my hands and knees and peered under the sink. There definitely was a leak somewhere, I could see a small puddle of water on the floor. I took a rag from the sink and wiped up the water. Then I got a crescent wrench and a pair of channel locks out of the box and crawled under the sink.

It was really dark under there. I used my fingers to trace the piping from the wall to the faucet. It felt bone dry, “The leak must be in the drain pipe.” I thought out loud, but I couldn’t see well enough to tell exactly where. “Could you get me a flashlight or something?” I asked. “I can’t see a thing under here.” I continued.

“I don’t have one.” She replied. Then she said, “Maybe this will help.” And she pulled the curtains together cutting out all light to me.

I was about to point out to her that now I really couldn’t see when I felt her hands tugging at my belt. I figured that this was a promising turn of events as I felt her hands begin to work at the waistband of my jeans, and then unzipping my fly.

She started to tug at my pants and I raised my ass off the floor to allow her to pull first my jeans down and then my jockeys. As I lay there exposed to the world, but with my view of that same world cut off by the curtain I got a chilling thought. “What if her husband or kids walk in while I’m naked.”

Slightly shaken by the thought I asked, “Where are the hubby and kids today?”

“Jeff my hubby as you called him, is working a double shift today. They want to move him to the night shift and he figured today was as good a time to move as any. He won’t be home till after midnight.” She stroked my already rigid meat as she continued, “My mother has the girls on Wednesday nights. She picks them up at school, takes them out shopping or to a movie.” Carol ran her tongue over the head of my flaming meat then went on, “Mom keeps them for the night and then drops them off at school in the morning.” I felt her warm lips kiss the head of my steel hard shaft before she continued, “She says that she does it to keep the load off me, but I know that she just likes having them around.” She ran her tongue over the head of my shaft again before saying, “ But it does make my nights easier, and it frees me up for doing things like this.” She chuckled throatily before running her soft lips over the fiery head of my rock hard dick.

Carol slid my rock hard cock slowly into her hot mouth. She took as much of my rigid Johnson in as she could. I visualized her impaling her lovely face with the thick swollen meat of my stiff penis. Her tongue moved over the sides of my shaft as she moved up and down, its’ length.

She must have lain on the floor because I felt her head on my stomach as she moved her succulent mouth up and down my concrete cock. She cupped my balls in one of her hands, gently massaging she as she worked avidly on my dick.

Although I couldn’t see anything I could feel the tight grip of her lips on my crank and the stroking of her tongue across my fevered flesh as she moved my dick in and out of her mouth. Loud slurping sounds accompanied each stroke of her lips, that sound punctuated by little moans of appreciation as she enthusiastically sucked me.

“Mmmmmph, Mmmm, ungh.” Carol grunted as she sucked me ardently. The sounds of her moans vibrated against my sensitive skin, causing my skin to tingle. The vibrations of her voiced passion together with the overwhelming tightness of her lips and the erotic slurping sound of her eagerly consuming the length of my hot rigid meat started to send me over the edge and into the abyss of a massive orgasm. My testicles began to tighten and I felt the white-hot seed of my loins begin to rise to begin its inevitable journey up the length of my dick.

Carol must have sensed this too, because just as I was raising my ass off the floor, signaling the beginning of ejaculation, she removed her sweet lips from my tormented dick. She took her hand from my balls and gripped my crank lightly. She ran her tongue lightly over the head of my cock as my orgasm subsided. Only a small spurt of cum escaped and she avidly consumed that before releasing her hold on my dick and lifted her head from my stomach.

I lay there in darkness for a minute wondering what was happening. The only sound was the faint rustle of fabric and the shuffling of human skin against the linoleum covering the floor. Then I felt Carol’s leg brush my hip and then the hip on the other side as she straddled me. She reached between my legs for my mighty dong and guiding it with her hand lowered her pussy onto it.

She was hot, wet, and a lot tighter than yesterday. An animal like moan escaped her lips as she impaled her cunt on the rigid lance of my passion.

Sitting still Carol reached behind her and pulled my knees up like a backrest behind her. She leaned back and I felt her twat tighten around my raging shaft. She began to slowly move up and down on my cock, guttural moans of passion emanated from her lips on each stroke. I felt her pussy quiver and she moaned, “Mmmmmph, ungh, ungh,” and I could feel the flesh of her thigh tremble against my leg as she reached climax.

She increased the tempo of her movement over my cock, soft grunts accompanied every rise and fall of her body around my rigid shaft. Her juices began to flow down my balls and across my thighs as she came time after time, her flesh quivering around me, her moans echoing loudly through the kitchen.

I began to thrust up into her sweltering twat, raising my ass off the floor in tempo with her thrusts against my dick. As she thrust down, I slammed upward, ramming my dick deep into her, slapping my crotch against her raging slit. The slapping of our repeated contacts together with her wild moans would have giving the casual interloper the idea that Carol was being beat to within an inch of her life. The opposite was the case as our slaps against our most sensitive areas gave life to the greatest of joys and birth to even greater carnal urges and sensations.

I pushed the curtain aside and looked out. It took only an instant for my eyes to adjust to the light of the room. As my eyes adjusted and everything became clear I let out a surprised gasp, and then a moan of delight. The sight before me was indeed breathtaking.

Carol straddled my undulating body. She plunged again and again upon my steely shaft, impaling her steamy cunt with the glee of a small child riding a teeter-totter. One hand caressed one of her jiggling jugs while the other hand was on her thigh bracing herself as we thrust against each other.

As our bodies collided her wondrous breasts shook slightly. The firm flesh moved delectably like jell-o quivering as you pop it from the mold.

Her stomach appeared almost perfectly flat from this vantage, not pregnant at all. From the front she had the classic hourglass figure of a mature woman. Smooth soft shoulders sloping to impressive mounds of soft white breasts, that tapered to her small waist which in turn set off the womanly cut of her firm, soft ass.

The alabaster tone of her flesh set off the auburn color of her half dollar sized aureole, accentuating them and the large rigid nipples that crowned her regal mammary. A light dusting of small rust colored freckles in turn surrounded these. As her breasts quivered, the freckles almost seemed to be in motion, like small ants scurrying over her velvet flesh.

I raised my hands to her breasts, as I grasped them a low moan escaped her half parted lips. I grazed my palms over her sensitive nipples, they felt hot beneath my touch, and my fingers dug gently into her resilient flesh. Her skin was slick with sweat, fevered to the touch, her globes firm yet soft beneath my probing digits.

Carol leaned back and I felt her cunt tighten around my thrusting dong like she had pulled a string and the orifice had suddenly closed upon my swollen flesh. I felt her buttocks rubbing against my legs as she rose and fell and I thrust upward to meet her movement.

She moaned again and the juices of her passion flowed down my balls and across my thighs, dripping finally onto the floor beneath my ass. I could feel the puddle it formed as my butt slapped against the linoleum on each thrust.

Carol’s jaw hung slack and she gasped for breath as she worked madly at her lascivious task. Her eyes were half closed, her head rolling from side to side as we thrust against each other.

As I watched her body jiggle, I felt her twat shudder around my oaken member. I continued to thrust against her as she convulsed in another massive orgasm. I knew that my own relief was not far off as I felt my testicles swell and the burn of my penis as cum rushed up my dick and exploded into Carol’s torrid twat.

I convulsed against her juice filled slit, as Carol shuddered above and around me. Guttural moans and muffled grunts issued from both our mouths as we violently climaxed simultaneously. We thrust against each other like live electrical wires were attached to our bodies until all of our juices were drained from our bodies and lay pooled on the floor beneath me.

Carol leaned back and panted, “Whew! That was great!”

Between gasps I replied, “Yeah, fantastic.”

Shakily Carol rose from my body and lay next to me on the floor. She rested her head against my chest and said, “Damn, your heart is really pounding. It’s going a mile a minute.”

I said, “Well, I’ve just been attacked by this wild woman and….”

“And what?” She asked.

“And it was the best attack that I’ve ever had.” I replied.

She reached up and kissed me lightly on my sweat covered cheek and said, “Yeah, it was pretty fantastic for me too.” Then she continued, “I was really horny, this was just the thing that I needed today.” She thought for a minute before saying, “I mean that you were just the thing that I needed today.”

She looked up at my face, smiled and continued, “You are really sweet to help this fat old woman out. I was afraid that I was going to go crazy I was getting so horny and frustrated. I feel so much better and sexier now.” She laid her cheek against my chest and sighed lightly.

“You’re not fat, and you sure aren’t old either.” I said. I paused for a second before I hurried on, “You are one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met. I’d think that your husband would be fucking you every time he could, I know I would.”

Carol sighed wistfully and said, “Your so sweet. I’m not going to bore you with my problems, but I’ll let you know that you are the first man to make love to me in months. My husband hasn’t touched me since shortly after we found out I was pregnant.” I could hear her gulp back a sob as she continued, “I was beginning to feel like a fat old toad. I felt old, ugly and unappreciated. The only workout my pussy has gotten in ages is from my own fingers and a couple of cucumbers.” She chuckled lightly and said, “Don’t let anybody tell you that a cuke is as good as a dick. They may be big and long, but they just don’t do the trick.”

I laughed at that and said, “I’ll have to remember that.”

“So where the hell were you?” She asked shortly. “I’ve been waiting for hours for you to get home. I was about to give up on you coming home at all.”

“I was at school this morning, and then I worked from noon to four this afternoon. I would have rushed home quicker if I’d known what was waiting for me.” I replied.

“School huh?” Carol asked before continuing, “Where do you go to school? Are you in college or something?”

“Naw,” I responded, “I’m just in High school.”

“High school,” She responded in a surprised tone, “I figured that you were out of school.”

I replied, “I would have been but my parents moved around a lot a couple of years ago and my records got all screwed up. When I registered for school last year I figured that I was going to graduate at the end that year. But, they discovered that I was a couple of credits short so I am going part time this year. I’m in a work study program so I go to school in the morning and work in the afternoon and evening.”

“Oh yeah? Where do you work?” She inquired.

“Howard Johnson’s. I’m a soda jerk, or fountain worker as they call it.” I replied.

Carol smiled as she said, “Howard Johnson’s? I love that motel, they have great beds.” She then continued teasingly, “Do you get a discount there? Maybe you could get us a room sometime.” And she chuckled.

“We’ll see. Maybe, if you’re a good girl.” And I laughed nervously.

She replied with feigned indignation, “I’m always good!”

She laughed too and fell into silence for a minute or two before she said, “Damn you’re a mess! Let me clean you up young man.”

Figuring she was going to get up and get a rag, I felt mildly disappointed that I was going to lose contact with her soft body. But she didn’t rise, she simply slid down and began to run her tongue over my cum smeared crotch and genitals.

Her tongue flicked out sweeping up the droplets of white cum from the thick hair of my crotch, enthusiastically consuming every vestige of our frantic fuck. Her tongue moved through the thick jungle of my pubic hair into the nexus of my crotch and across my balls. Her tickling touch caused goose flesh to rise on my skin as she happily ran her warm tongue over the cum covered flesh of my dong. She licked up one side, took the head between her hot lips for a few seconds and then continued down the other. Her ardent ministrations sent chills through my entire body and as she avidly licked at the residue of our lovemaking my cock began to come back to life.

“Ummmmm, it looks like you want to play some more.” She said huskily. “Why don’t you scoot down a bit so we can have some more fun?” She continued as she engulfed my half erect dick with her mouth.

“Sure.” I responded eagerly.

I felt the cold linoleum against my warm skin as I scooted my body across the floor, moving like some demented inchworm. As I moved Carol’s mouth barely left my crank, she ardently worked to engorge my organ to its maximum size with her soft lips and hot tongue.

As soon as my head and shoulders emerged from beneath the sink, carol swung her legs over my torso, positioning her dripping cunt over my face. I gazed dubiously at the white juices flowing slowly from her recently ravaged slit as she lowered her crotch onto my face. As her pussy moved closer I tentatively stuck out my tongue and ran it over the cum covered flesh of her swollen labia.

“Not too bad.’ I thought to myself as I raked her fevered flesh with my tongue.

I put my hands to her buttocks and smashed my face to her steaming pussy. I ran my tongue over her fragrant flesh, licking our love juices from her cunt as she had licked at my genitals. I ran my tongue deep into her torrid twat and felt the skin quiver around it and fresh juices flowed over my skin and down my chin.

My tongue probed at the responsive flesh of the quaking hole eliciting myriad moans from the mouth consuming my rock hard dick. Carol groaned softly around my flesh as she took the entire length of my massive member into her mouth. She held her lips against my balls for a second or two before she slowly moved back up the length of my shaft. She licked at the head of my cock when she reached the top and repeated the process as she engulfed it one more time. The slow, soft movement of her mouth on my dick sent shockwaves through my entire body, making me jerk against her uncontrollably.

I continued to lick at her pussy avidly, forgetting all my previous reservations under the prod of her work on my tender member. I moved my tongue down her slit until I reached the erect flesh of her clit. It stood up like a very small penis as I took it between my lips and sucked on it like a child with a pacifier.

I ran my tongue over the top of her little penis and I felt her whole body shiver as a fresh flow of her juices covered my skin. A soft groan emanated from her dick stuffed mouth, the sound vibrated against my very responsive flesh and sent more chills through my body.

She bit down lightly on my wang as her body convulsed against me before continuing her slow, deliberate consumption of my erect member. I felt my balls tighten as my white-hot seed flowed up my cock and exploded into her waiting mouth.

Convulsions wracked her sweat-covered body as she swallowed all the cum that I had to give her. Her juices flowed across my face, down my chin, and across the skin of my neck.

I thrush upward into her mouth again and again until all my seed was spent in her mouth and fully swallowed. Then I lay still beneath her prostrate body as she maintained her hold on my now useless member until it was completely flaccid and only then did she release it from her mouth and role off.

Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers
12