Amorous Amblings Ch. 04

Story Info
They watch his parents have sex in bathroom.
2.8k words
4.59
38.3k
3
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

As if on cue I heard the crunch of tires on gravel in the driveway to my house and then the slamming of a car door. I looked out the kitchen window just in time to see my mother walk to our front door and fumble in her purse for her keys while at the same time yelling, "Mickey, are you home? Open the door."

Getting no response she mumbled some unintelligible words and continued to rummage through her purse for her keys. She finally retrieved her key, unlocked the door and rushed into the house. A few seconds later I saw her as she walked into the bathroom, close the door, and begin frantically to undress.

She was clearly visible through the un-curtained window of the bathroom as she quickly pulled down her skirt, then her girdle and hose and plopped down on the toilet. From my vantage at Carol's kitchen window I had a clear and unobstructed view of my Mom's fairly shapely legs and thick thatch of dark pubic hair. She looked up to gaze out the window and I quickly stepped back from view.

Carol chuckled, "Don't worry ass hole. Nobody can see you from there."

I looked at her questioningly and she continued, "If the light is off in here and the curtain is partly pulled, all you can see from there is dark shadows. I checked." She giggled before going on, "You should really get some curtains for that window." She smiled as she paused and then said, " No, don't! Watching you guys is my only real entertainment these days. As a matter of fact, that is the reason that I came over yesterday."

I looked at her confusedly and she smiled wanly before she rushed on, "I was fixing dinner when you came home and went to the bathroom. I watched as you relieved yourself and then sat down to masturbate. Watching you beat off got me so hot that I tried to relieve my frustrations with a cuke. I greased the cucumber up and started ramming it home while you stroked yourself off."

She suddenly got self-conscious and her voice dropped a notch as she continued, "The cuke just didn't do the trick for me, I just had to have some help and you seemed so available. So, when you got into the shower I grabbed the chocolate cake I had made for desert and waited for you to come out. When you finally stepped out of the tub, I rushed over to your house and the rest is history."

I chuckled at her revelation and returned my attention to the window. Mom was still sitting there, she had lit a smoke and was leisurely taking care of business while paging through a magazine. As we watched she put the magazine down and put her hand between her legs. "She must be going to wipe herself." I thought somewhat disappointed by the brevity of the show.

But, instead of reaching for the toilet paper, Mom spread her legs apart and slid slightly forward on the toilet seat. "Damn, she's masturbating!" I exclaimed.

"It kind of looks that way." Carol confirmed cheerily.

I watched as mom slowly ran her hand up and down the length of her cunt, gently stroking her pubic hair like she was stroking a little kitten. I watched mesmerized, as she appeared to stick her fingers deeper into her slit. I really couldn't see much because of the distance but I leaned as close to the window as I could as I endeavored to get a better view.

"Why don't you use these?" I heard Carol ask.

"Huh?" I responded as if I was awakened from a dream.

"Why don't you use these field glasses?" She said as she pushed a pair of binoculars into my hands. "Jeff bought them for me when we moved here. He said it would help me pass the time to watch the wild life in the neighborhood. I think that he meant squirrels and birds, but so far the only wild life I've watched has been the neighbors." She chuckled, and then continued, "Until you folks moved in the most interesting thing to watch was old man Ferguson sun bathing nude in his back yard." She took the binoculars back for a minute and watched my mother diddle herself, then handed me the glasses again and continued, "But your family is a continual source of enjoyment. Did you know that your folks screw in the bathroom all the time?"

I said, "They fuck in almost every room of the house. I have to be careful when I come home at night to give them plenty of time to pull on clothes otherwise it gets kind of embarrassing."

"I bet." Carol purred as she rubbed her body unselfconsciously against mine as we watched the spectacle across the driveway.

The field glasses brought everything right up to you. I focused the lenses on my mothers thatch and watched as she ran her fingers over and into her gaping cunt. As I watched I could feel my pulse quicken and my dick begin to rise again.

"This isn't getting you turned on again is it?" Carol asked.

"Oh no." I lied.

"That's good." She said. Then she paused to take the glasses back from me before continuing, "Because my pussy's sore, my lips are sore, and my ass is sore from all the sex I've been getting lately. So, if you get all horny again the only thing you're going to get from me is a hand job and I don't think that's what you're going to want." She kissed me on the cheek and handed the binoculars back to me.

When I put the lenses to my eyes again I saw that the show was over. Mom was getting up from the toilet and pulling her panties up. Then I saw her bend over and pick up her girdle and hose from the floor where she must have shucked them while Carol and I were talking.

I was about to turn away from the window when Carol said, "Wait a minute, the real show is just about to begin."

I really didn't know what she was talking about until I looked at the driveway and saw that Dad had gotten home while we were watching Mom. I returned my attention to the bathroom window just in time to see Dad open the bathroom door and walk into the small room.

Mom moved toward him and they embraced passionately. Their lips met in a warm wet and totally sexual kiss that left me slightly embarrassed. From my vantage I watched as dad massaged Mom's tits and then move down to stroke between her legs. Mom ran her hand down and worked diligently to undo his pants, finally freeing his already erect cock.

Mom stroked her hand slowly up and down his shaft as she smashed her lips to his. Then she suddenly pushed him away, sat down on the toilet, and using his dong like a leash on a dog pulled him toward her once more only this time her mouth was at dick level.

Mom ran her tongue over his hard shaft, and then licked lovingly at his balls before burying his rock hard dick deep within the warm recesses of her mouth. I watched mesmerized as his cock appeared and disappeared again and again as she stroked him with her lips and tongue.

Dad's eyes were closed in ecstasy as she worked diligently on his stiff meat. He put his hand to the back of her head to hold her close and began to rock his shaft in and out of her mouth. Mom's eyes were closed as he buried his dick in her face again and again. I could see that one of Mom's hands was wrapped lightly around Dad's raging shaft while the other stroked his nuts. This must have brought him close to exploding because I saw him begin to grimace and the muscles in his jaw began to clench.

Mom suddenly pushed away, stood up, pulled her skirt up and pushed her panties off. She then bent over and put her hands against the door.

Dad moved up behind her and in one deft thrust buried his cock to the hilt inside of her sweltering twat. He held still for a moment and I could see Mom saying something, I could only imagine that it would be something like, "Fuck me hard baby." But I had no way of really knowing for sure.

Dad began to stroke almost casually. His thrusts were slow and unhurried, but from the look on Mom's face he was doing just what she wanted and needed. As I watched I could almost feel myself there and in his place, stroking my cock in and out of my own mother. In my mind I felt her warm wet pussy around my raging shaft, tight and hot.

I looked at Carol and she was bent over the counter, the field glasses glued to her eyes as she watched the sordid spectacle of my parents fucking across the way. I watched as she moved her ass back and forth like a cat gently swishing its tail. Her lovely ass brought my attention beck into this room and I tentatively reached out and gently stroked my hand over Carol's butt and then down her legs. Finding no resistance I reached down and slowly pulled the hem of her dress up until it was over her waist and the beautiful globes of her ass were completely exposed to the caress of my hands.

I gently stroked her bare skin for a moment and not hearing any objection I moved in behind her, undid my pants, let them slide to my knees and put my rock hard cock against the lips of her pussy. With one swift stroke I buried myself to the hilt in her wonderfully warm and gloriously wet cunt.

Despite her earlier protestations, Carol raised no objections to my somewhat rude penetration of her glorious tunnel of passion. To the contrary, as I ran my dong slowly in and out of her wonderful hole she rotated her butt in time to a tune only she would know.

She kept the binoculars to her eyes as I fucked her one more time. She seemed enthralled by the show. Gloriously excited by the dance of passion in my parents bathroom. From time to time a lusty moan or groan would escape her mouth and her cunt would quiver and quake around my young and rigid dick.

I thrust into her time after time, just as my father was thrusting into my mother. I watched them as he pounded his cock into her cunt time after time. I found that my rhythm was the same as his, it was as if we were on the same wavelength in some bizarre way.

I watched as Dad began to convulse against Mom's ass and I knew that he was shooting his wad into her. At the same time I felt my nuts tighten as I exploded into Carol's cunt once again. It was not so much an explosion this time as a trickle and a spasm, but it felt as if I was shooting my life into her one more time. I thrust again and again into her until I was totally spent and limp.

I moved away from Carol and pulled my pants up. She pulled her dress down, turned around and said, "You have to go home. It's going to be hard enough for me to explain to Jeff why I'm walking bow legged. If you stick around any longer I'm going to be bed ridden." She led me to the door, opened it, motioned for me to leave and said, "Shoo, now go before I change my mind."

I walked past her and into the gathering gloom of Kansas's twilight. As I stepped off the porch I heard the door close behind me.

When I entered my house I heard the shower running in the bathroom and someone puttering around the kitchen. Since Dad never cooked, I figured that it must be Mom in the kitchen and Dad in the shower. Smart eh?

I went toward my room, but Mom must have heard me come in and she yelled, "Mickey? Where have you been young man?"

"Around, I've just been around, Mom." I replied.

She replied, "Yeah, I bet you've been around. Now come in here and give your mother a kiss."

I turned and walked toward the kitchen. When I got there I found Mom bent over the open oven and on the rack inside I could see a half dozen potatoes. "I guess were having baked potatoes for dinner." I said as I stepped up behind her.

"Yep." She responded as she stood up. "And some hamburger steaks with broccoli on the side. Now come here and give your old mother a big kiss, she missed her little boy." She said as she puckered up for a kiss.

Knowing where her mouth had been just a few minutes ago I tried to get by with just giving her a peck on the cheek but she would have none of that. "Now come here and give me a real kiss young man." She said indignantly and she reached up, put her hands to both sides of my face and pulled me toward her.

She pushed her lips to mine and gave me a wetter kiss than usual. I could taste liquor on her breath and figured she had mixed herself a strong drink after her little romp in the bathroom with dad. "That will teach you to try to cheat your mother out of a real kiss." She said before kissing me wetly once more.

Satisfied at getting her just rewards from her only son she turned back the stove and the meal she was cooking. "Have you finished your homework?" she asked in a motherly tone.

"Not yet." I replied as I moved off to my room.

"Well you had better finish it, dinner will be ready in half an hour." She said as I walked away.

"Ok Mom." I replied as I closed my door and dropped exhausted to my bed.

I didn't see Carol at all the next couple of days. I was working double shifts at the restaurant, training a new girl to work the fountain, and Carol's kids had the flu or something dire like that. Carol had called me as I walked in the door the next night just to fill me in on what was happening with her. She said that she would be in isolation till her kids got well and that I shouldn't try to come over because the kids would be around the house and she would get in trouble. You know the normal stuff.

I told her that I understood and that she should call me if she needed anything. The emphasis was on the anything part.

She chuckled and said she definitely would as soon as she could get free of the kids. Then she said that she had to go, but that I should open the door as soon as she hung up.

I was about to ask why when the phone went dead. I hung it up and walked to the door, opened it and stepped out on the porch.

Directly opposite the porch was the window to Carol's front room. This window was usually covered with a set of Venetian blinds and a curtain. Tonight the blinds were up, the curtain was pulled back, and the living room was brightly lit. As I watched curiously, Carol stepped to the window and waved. I waved back of course in response. Then Carol dropped her hands to the hem of her blouse and pulled it up, exposing her pair of magnificent and braless boobs.

Even though I had already experienced the majesty of her magnificent mamarries the surprise of the sight tonight momentarily took my breath away. My jaw dropped and my dick began to rise. Before I could mount any response other than shock she dropped the hem of her blouse back down, blew me a kiss and closed the blinds.

I stood them for more than a few minutes recovering from the sudden show and clearing my mind of the wonderful image of her naked tits. Then I turned, went back through the door into the house and tried to go to sleep.

After pacing my room for a while and beating off a couple of times I managed to drift into a troubled sleep punctuated with dreams of winsome wenches flashing me as I was chained to the front seat of my car. When I woke in the morning I was not my usual chipper self to say the least.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers