Amorous Amblings Ch. 05

Story Info
Close encounters of the nice kind.
5.3k words
4.57
31.3k
2
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Friday was pretty much a blur. I drove my old rattletrap to school, slowly moved through my course work, just hoping that the bell would ring so that I could leave for work before my eyes closed completely. When I got to the parking lot to go to work, I found out that I’d left my headlights on and I had to scrounge a jump from one of the shop teachers. It was embarrassing, the way he chuckled at my misfortune. When I finally got underway to work I realized that I would be about a half hour late, boy, Mr. Dixon was going to be pissed.

When I finally arrived at work I found out that one of the girls was sick and I would need to put in some extra time. So, I worked a double shift at the restaurant, drove home exhausted and on autopilot, then dropped into bed fully dressed without even eating the cold dinner that Mom had left out for me.

Saturday morning came much too early. I had to open the restaurant on Saturdays, which meant I had to be there at seven in the morning. I got up at my usual five a.m., drank way too much coffee, jumped into my car and raced off to Ho-Jo’s. The crew I worked with was as bleary eyed as I was as we started the day of ‘Howard Johnson’s, the host of the highways’.

My first shift I worked by myself. The breakfast shift was never slow on Saturdays. I got most of the travelers that stayed at the motel, and a steady stream of folks just trying not to cook breakfast on weekends. This was a good day for tips. If I really busted my ass and gave the customers great service I might come away with twenty or thirty bucks in my pocket that Uncle Sam was never aware of.

At one in the afternoon, Karen came in to work. Karen was the new gal that I was trying to train. She was a nice looking woman in her late twenties, married with two kids. She was really pretty attractive in a bookish sort of way. She stood probably five foot eight or nine, light brown hair that was long, but, she kept pulled back in a bun when she worked.

She was thin with a nice combination of tits and ass, svelte you might say in a Grace Kelly sort of way. When she stood sideways the flatness of her belly and the line of her breasts was enough to take a man’s breath away.

She had an innocent and somewhat disconcerting way of looking straight into your eyes while she talked with you. Smiling softly while her lovely light green eyes seemed to drill right into your soul. She hid her eyes behind a pair of horn-rimmed glasses but there was no disguising their beauty.

She usually wore the tightest uniform she could grab and today was no exception. The dress was so tight it might as well have been painted on her body. It accentuated every curve and bulge leaving very little to the imagination. She also left as many buttons open as decency would allow and had carefully pulled the bodice back to expose a tantalizing vista of creamy white breasts.

“Hi Mickey.” She said sweetly as she walked behind the fountain. “How’s business been today?” She continued as she stepped up close to me.

I stood with my back to the bar, going over some stuff that I was intending to train Karen in today. My hands were on the edge of the ice cream cooler as I leaned over to read the mixing instructions to various fountain drinks. Karen slid in next to me, her hip touching my thigh, her arm brushing against mine. She ran her hand around my back until it came to rest on the small of my back about belt level. I could feel the stiff fabric of her bra against my arm even though two layers of cloth separated them. In seeming innocence as she leaned in to see what I was doing, her crotch pressed lightly against the back of my hand.

I looked down at her taking in the line of her jaw and the exposed expanse of flesh above the collar of her uniform dress. As I watched her she looked up at me and smiled sweetly while at the same time I could have sworn she began to rub her crotch against my hand, trapping my fingers between her pussy and the curved edge of the cooler.

I wiggled my fingers experimentally against her cunt. I needed to find out if this was accidental contact or a blatant come on. I figured she would, at the very worst, move away in embarrassment or slap me for my impudence. However her smile never wavered as my hand gently stroked her crotch, she seemed in fact to press even more tightly against me.

Karen’s thigh pressed more tightly against my leg and she lifted her foot and ran her shod foot up and down my calf and ankle. At the same time her right hand moved in a circular motion in the small of my back, drifting slowly down to gently stroke my ass before rising to rest once more on my belt.

My heart began to race and my cock began to rise as this relatively innocent byplay transpired. I stood there transfixed by the view of her tits rising and falling beneath the thin cloth of her waitress’s uniform. My body began to heat with the continued contact of her leg, breast, and hand against my flesh.

My gaze moved slowly from her satin breasts up her neck, finally coming to rest on her almost angelic face. I slight, almost wistful smile creased Karen’s light pink lips. I gazed intently into her sea green eyes and a pink flush colored her soft sweet cheeks.

I watched for a sign in her demeanor as I moved my fingers once more experimentally against her hot crotch. I was not disappointed, as I gazed deeply into her eyes the smile on Karen’s face broadened, the slight flush, deepened to red now, spread over her cheeks, and an impish twinkle came to her eyes.

Karen ground her cunt softly against the back of my hand while at the same time her hand moved once more down my ass. This time she gently cupped my buttock in her hand and smiled lasciviously up at me before saying, “Well, how’s it been today? Had any luck?” The sound of her voice brought me back to reality and I stammered, “It’s been great.” “I picked up twenty seven bucks in tips so far.” I continued as my gaze moved unabashedly down to her exposed cleavage. Then slowly rose until I was once more looking at the twinkle in her light green eyes.

I looked deeply into her eyes as I took in the aroma of perfume mixed with the scent of tobacco that wafted from her. Her hand continued to rest lightly against my ass, her fingers lightly, almost idly, moving over my pant covered buttock.

“Great!” She exclaimed, “Maybe I can do as well tonight.” She continued as she lightly rubbed her thigh against mine and her breast against my arm.

I continued to gaze down at her and said, “Oh I think you’ll do a lot better than that tonight. You’re one hell of a lot prettier than I am.”

“Why thanks, you’re so sweet.” She gushed as she looked up at me innocently. “But you’re not so bad looking yourself.” She continued and she pushed even closer against me.

I ripped my gaze from her cleavage and moved slightly away from her warm body. I took a deep quavering breath to clear my head. This contact was a surprise, Karen had to this point always been demure, almost painfully shy around me. That together with her bookish appearance had led me to believe that she was happily married and therefore unattainable. This uninvited, although not unwanted, contact was giving rise to other thoughts in my fertile mind and carnal reactions in some parts of my body.

Looking down at my training notes I nervously cleared my throat and began, “Ok, we need to go over some stuff today so you can get through tonight.” I began to read over some instructions for her to follow, and went over some stuff she needed to know about closing. She continued to stand as close as she could to me as I went over my notes, but she was not as expressive with her body in fact she seemed to be somewhat disheartened by my response to her nonverbal overtures.

As I was finishing going over my notes a couple came through the door and sat down at the end of the fountain. I told Karen to take care of them while I restocked. I went back to the storeroom and cooler and picked up various syrups and tubs of ice cream, stopping on the way back out to chat with my buddy Don, who was the cook today.

When I returned to the fountain the bar was packed with customers. “A bus came in and they all wanted to sit at the fountain.” Karen exclaimed as I dropped a tub of ice cream into the cooler.

“Yeah, it looks like were in for a busy shift.” I replied as I picked up my order pad and took the fountain order of an older couple. “This should keep us out of trouble for a while.” I chuckled over my shoulder at her before I turned to the next set of customers and took down their desires.

The rush lasted until just before I was slated to get off. Then just a quickly as it started it was over, leaving Karen and myself with a fountain bar covered with dirty dishes and small tips. Karen and I leaned back against the cooler, our bodies covered with sweat and our uniforms splattered with various sauces and gravies, attempting to catch our breath.

“I need a smoke!” She exclaimed.

“Not till we’re through here.” I said as I began to put the dirty dishes in a bus pan.

“Ass hole.” She said with a chuckle as she moved to the other end of the bar with a tray and began to remove the soiled dishes from the area.

“You know, you’re the second person that’s called me that recently.” I said as I worked.

“Well maybe you should take the hint that you’re an ass hole.” She responded laughingly.

“Now children. Watch your language there.” Jan, one of the waitresses, said behind us.

“Ok mommy.” Karen and I responded almost simultaneously before looking at each other and bursting into laughter.

Once the fountain area had been cleaned, I put up the “Be right back” sign and Karen and I headed to the back so that she could grab a cigarette and we could get the fountain items that needed to be restocked before I could leave.

Karen headed straight for the ladies locker room to get her pack of Newport’s. I headed for the men’s rest room to take a healthy shit. I had no sooner made my deposit in the porcelain bank when I heard a light knock on the door and I heard Karen say, “What’s taking you so long? Did you fall in and drown? Maybe I should come in there and give you a hand.” Then I heard the rattle of the door handle as she attempted to open the door.

I replied, “That’s alright. I’ll be done in a minute.”

She said, “Ok, I’ll just wait here for you then.” and I could sense her walking away from the door.

The way Karen was acting today continued to surprise me. I had no problem with the thought of fucking the hell out of her, and would gladly let her have her way with me. But, the thought of having sex with her in the back of the restaurant was sort of intimidating for me. Although, if I hadn’t locked the door and if she had come into the bathroom with me I probably would have balled her right then and there on the floor of the john. Just the thought that she wanted me that badly had an arousing effect on my cock and it rose to half-mast and beyond before it finally subsided.

I finished my duties in the restroom, and after washing my hands stepped through the door. Karen was sitting at the break table leaning back in her chair and expansively smoking her cigarette. “Ya took long enough.” She said with a grin. “I thought you might have got stuck in the toilet. You feel any lighter?” She continued as she smiled at her own witticisms.

I replied, “Yeah, about ten pounds lighter I think.” I smiled at her and continued, “You’d better finish that smoke. We’ve got a lot to restock before I leave.” I turned and walked to a stack of bus pans near the dishwasher. I grabbed a couple of them and headed toward the cooler door.

“I’ll grab some stuff from here and you can get some chocolate syrup from the stock room when you finish smoking.” I informed her as I opened the cooler door and walked into its welcome chill.

I put the pan on the floor and started grabbing the items to be restocked. A couple of cans of whip cream, a can of frozen strawberries, a tub of vanilla, I ticked off in my head as I filled my order. I had almost filled both tubs when I heard the cooler door open and Karen walked in.

She walked passed me, bent down and placed the can of chocolate syrup in an open spot in the tray. As she stood up Karen put her hands to the buttons on the bodice of her uniform, I could see that she was unbuttoning one or two additional buttons. When she was standing erect once more she used her hands to flap the collar of her uniform like a southern belle might fan her blouse on a hot and humid day.

I watched as if in slow motion as she exposed her cleavage and then covered it again with the bodice of her shirt. I could see the white seemingly flawless skin of her breasts, the white of her brassiere, even the little pink bow in the center of the bra was visible.

“Whew, this is nice.” She purred.

“Yeah, it sure is.” I replied huskily and was in motion to reach out and caress her beckoning breasts when a cardboard box came flying out of the freezer area and clattered against the steel rack.

The rattle of the box as it careened off the metal rack made us both jump. Karen moved involuntarily toward me and pushed her soft breast against my outstretched hand. Almost automatically my hand closed on the firm flesh of her succulent orb. Reflexively she put her hand to my upper arm to steady her self but she did not object to the pressure I put on her soft flesh.

“Jesus, fucking Christ!” Karen exclaimed while gazing over her shoulder at the box that lay on the floor of the cooler. “What the hell was that?” She continued shakily.

Equally startled, I replied, “I don’t know.” Then I yelled, “Who the hell is back there?”

Don stuck his head through the freezer door and said with a grin, “Oh, there’s somebody in here, sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.”

Having recovered from my start I replied, “Yeah, right, fuck stick. You’re just trying to scare the shit out of us, ass hole.”

Don chuckled and then said, “Oh well. I’d better get back to work.” And he disappeared back into the freezer.

Karen turned her face toward me and gazed piercingly into my eyes for a moment before she released my arm and took a step backward. “I guess we better get back out front.” She said inquiringly, her soft green eyes still fixed on my face.

“Yeah, I guess we should.” I replied disconsolately as I stood there with my hand still extended in front of me and still feeling the soft warmth of her tit against my skin.

Realizing how foolish I must look I hastily lowered my hand to my waist and said, “You take that tray over there back out front and I’ll finish up here.” Ripping my gaze from her face I turned to get some stuff from the shelf.

“Ok, I guess I’m done here then. Fun’s over, better get back to work.” Karen sighed as she turned to pick up one full tray of goodies and leave.

As soon as Karen was out of the cooler Don stuck his head back out of the freezer and said, “You should thank me for saving your ass.”

I looked at him quizzically and asked, “Saving my ass from what?”

“Saving your ass from getting fired.” Don responded. He took a breath before continuing, “If Winkoop had come in here and found you two messing around in the cooler he would have canned the two of you.”

I started to deny any wrong doing, but Don cut me off and continued, “Damn it, and don’t try playing dumb with me. You know as well as I do that Tom and Becky got canned less than a month ago when they were caught fucking in the stockroom.”

I started to point out that they were screwing right on top of old Winnies desk, and that they had been reinstated after a thorough apology and a week off without pay but thought better of it and just said, “Yep, you’re right. Thanks.”

Don responded, “Your welcome.” Then he disappeared back into the freezer to finish whatever he was doing in there. I picked up the bus pan and walked through the door and back toward the fountain.

When I got back out front Karen was busy restocking, and there was a blond woman dressed in black sitting at the end of the bar. I put down the bus tray and walked in front of the bar to retrieve the “Be right back” sign. As I returned behind the bar I heard a somewhat familiar voice ask, “What’s a girl have to do to get serviced here?” It took me but a second to realize that the voice was none other than Carol’s.

I looked down the fountain and there sat as attractive a woman as I have ever seen. She was dressed in black. A black dress with a black coat hanging low on her shoulders. The dress wasn’t all that low cut, just a gentle curve across the top of her breasts, but the black color set off the pale cast of her skin making the effect more striking than it should have been.

Carol’s hair was not in its normal ponytail but was done in an elegant coiffure that must have taken hours to attain. Her face was not the normal ‘girl next door’ look she wore. She was heavily made up, almost elegantly made up. All in all the effect was stunning and erotic.

Karen began to walk down the bar to serve Carol, I said to her, “Don’t worry about her, she’s my next door neighbor. I’ll take care of her.”

Karen stopped, turned toward me and responded, “Are you sure? You’re getting off pretty soon.”

I said, “Yeah, no problem. I’ll serve her and then I’ll do my receipts and check out. She shouldn’t take too long to do.”

“Ok, be my guest.” Karen replied as she turned back to toward me.

I walked down the narrow space between cooler and the sink. As I turned to walk past Karen I could have sworn that I felt her hand craze my crotch. I looked at her over my shoulder as I walked on to see if there was any response from her but all I could see was the seductive sway of her shapely hips as she walked on down the bar.

“Hey Carol. What brings you here today?” I said as I leaned casually on the bar in front of Carol.

“Oh nothing.” She said as she put her hands on top of mine. “I was just at a hen party. A friend of mine is getting married and we gave her a shower, or whatever you call those things.” She gazed at me blearily and then continued, “It was kind of fun for a while. There was a lot of bubbly flowing and some pretty good food. But, the bride to be and the future mother in law both got a snoot full and got into a yelling contest. There would have been a hell of a catfight if they hadn’t been separated. Anyway it ended early and I figured I would see if my favorite neighbor was still working.” She smiled in what she must have figured was a wanton way and said in a stage whisper, “I thought that if you weren’t doing anything later we could screw in the parking lot or something.” She paused for a second and then continued in a conspiratorial tone, “I made off with a couple of bottles of champagne when I left. I thought you might want to share them with me. See?”

She looked down to her right and I pulled myself up and leaned over the counter so that I could look down toward the floor. Sure enough sitting there was a very large black handbag, and peeking out of the top of the bag were the tops of two bottles of champagne.

I turned my face toward her and said simply, “Sounds great!”

She turned her face toward mine and planted a warm wet kiss on my lips before responding in a soft warm voice filled with promise, “Wonderful”

I slid back to the floor and said, “I have to do my tickets before I can leave. Why don’t I get you something to eat while I’m gone? What would you like?”

She smiled up at me and said, “I’d like a long hard banana with lots of whipped cream and a couple of nuts. I’d ask for a cherry but I know you don’t have one of those.” She chuckled as she placed her elbows on the counter, placed her chin in her cupped hands and gazed challenging at me.

I laughed softly and said, “Ok, I’ll get you a banana supreme with hot-fudge sauce. That should keep you busy for a while.” I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips before turning to make her order.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12