Amorous Amblings Ch. 06

Story Info
Lady next door goes to motel with our hero.
6.1k words
4.68
30.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers

Carol was waiting impatiently when I walked through the door. She immediately ran her arm through mine and said cheerfully, "Where to, boss?"

I chuckled at that since I knew that I would never be the boss when she was around. I looked into her eyes and said, "I figured we'd go in the back door to the motel so no one sees us. The room is somewhere on the second floor so we'll just go up the stairs and stumble around until we find it."

She hoisted her overloaded bag onto her shoulder and pulled herself tightly against me as we started walking toward the motel, crushing her soft breast to my arm. I felt the warm resilience of her flesh through her clothing as we walked swiftly across the lawn to the back door of the motel. The door was locked, but the room key opened it and we walked somewhat unsteadily up the stairs to the landing on the second floor.

Carol was a bit tipsier than I had realized. She almost lost her balance on more than one occasion while we climbed the stairs and could have easily drug us down to disaster if I had not pulled her heaving body even closer against mine.

"Ooops!" She giggled gaily, "You almost fell. You should be more careful."

"Yeah, I almost fell babe." I responded dryly.

At the top of the stairs Carol leaned hard against me, pushing me against the wall. She lowered her bag to the carpet, turned fully toward me and pushed her body tight against mine. Running her arm around my neck she pulled my face to hers. Her lips smashed to mine and I tasted the sweet flavor of her lipstick. I ran my tongue over her lips as they began to part and then pushed it promptly into her waiting mouth. Our tongues played over one another, dancing in a hot flood of passion while faint groans of passion seeped from our joined mouths.

My hands roamed her voluptuous form. Caressing with absolute abandon her endowments through the sheer fabric of her dress. I heard her moan into my mouth as my hands coursed over her magnificent breasts, soft waist and firm tight ass.

She ran one hand behind my head and pulled us together even tighter. Our lips pressed forcefully together continued to writhe with the passion of the damned as I kissed her mercilessly.

Her other hand moved quickly to my crotch and my rapidly hardening manhood. She caressed its rigid length through the fabric of my clothes, desperately moving along its steely length to stroking my balls through my pants and then moved back up to harshly grope my cast-iron member once more.

She pulled her lips from mine. "We'd better get to the room." She gasped, "Otherwise I'm going to rape you right here on the stairs." She placed another kiss on my lips and then pulled away once more to gaze into my eyes.

I let her go reluctantly. "You can't rape the willing." I quipped as I bent to pick up her bag. Straightening with her bag in my hand, I placed my arm protectively around Carol and reached for the handle to the hall door.

I opened the door and stepped from the stairwell with Carol pressed tightly against me. Carol had one hand firmly ensconced in my crotch while her other hand moved to my back and softly groped my ass. It was lucky that the room happened to be the first door on the right otherwise we might have been arrested for having sex in the hallway.

I opened the door to the room and we virtually tumbled inside. I kicked close the door and Carol smashed her willing body against mine once more and we walked slowly toward the bed with her soft hands playing over my willing body.

Our bodies were practically attached at the crotch. I imagined that I could feel Carol's wet warmth through our clothes. As we walked I lowered the bag full of booze to the floor and raised my hands to Carol's voluptuous ass, pulling her cunt even tighter against me. Our thighs moved as one as Carol drug me farther into the room.

We stopped when the back of Carols' legs touched the bed. I ran both my hands up her arms to her shoulders, kneading her flesh through the fabric of her cotton coat. I pushed her coat off her shoulders and she let it slide to the bed as I ran my hands around her divine body to her back and the top of her zipper. I put my fingers on zipper to her dress and slowly pulled it down until the back was undone.

I ran my hands under the fabric of her dress and felt the goose flesh grow on her skin. She pulled her mouth from mine. "Oooh, your hands are cold." She giggled.

"Yeah, but I've got you to warm them up." I replied as I pressed my lips to hers once more.

She pulled her lips from mine once more and gently pushed me away. "Why don't you go and take a shower. You need to wash off all the sweat and grime from a long hard day." She cooed. "Besides," she continued, "I want to get everything ready for you sweetie."

Slightly confused I responded, "Get what ready?"

"You'll see." She said sweetly as she pushed me gently toward the bathroom.

"Besides," I said over my shoulder, "Who is this sweetie? I thought I was called ass hole."

The door gently closed behind me and I heard her reply, "Well today you're sweetie ass hole, or ass hole sweetie. I haven't decided yet." I heard her giggle merrily and then there was silence from the other side of the door.

I slipped out of my clothes and piled them on the sink. As I pulled my jockeys off I thought that I heard the motel room door open and close. I almost opened the door to the bathroom to peek out to see if she was still there, but grew self-conscious at the thought. "Must be my imagination." I thought. ""She's not going anywhere till we're done her today." My mental conversation continued with confidence.

I ran the shower and stepped under its' driving warmth. I lathered up and washed the ice cream and sweat from my pores. I even took the time to shampoo my hair. For some reason it felt so regal and special to take a hot shower in a motel with my married, pregnant, 'mistress' just a thin door away.

I stepped from the shower and toweled my hair and body dry. I combed my hair and wrapped the towel around my lower torso before opening the door and stepping into the room with Carol.

Carol was seated in a chair with a water class half full of champagne in her hand. Next to her were the two bottles of champagne nestled in ice buckets, "So she did leave for a minute." I thought to myself. I looked around the room but I couldn't discern anything else different and I wondered again about her mention of a show. I took another step into the room and Carol got up from her seat, picked up a full tumbler of bubbly from the nightstand, walked the three steps across the room to handed me my drink.

The sway of her body as she walked toward me held much in the way of promise of things to come. My cock jumped quickly from half-mast to full bloom in a matter of a second. It stood out monumentally beneath the loose towel wrapped around my waist. As Carol raised the glass to my waiting hand she gazed intently at the tent made by my erect cock in the terry cloth fabric of the towel. A smile creased her face and the tip of her tongue moved along her crimson lips.

I took the glass from her hand and raised it to my lips to drink. As I sipped the champagne from the water glass Carol reached down, ripped the towel from my body and tossed it into the corner. "We won't be needing that." She said huskily, as she reached down and took my very rigid crank in her soft warm hand.

She stroked my dick slowly, softly, a couple of times before she stepped in close to me, tilted her lovely chin up and began kissing my face and neck softly. I felt her tongue course over my stubbly cheek and down my neck. She bit softly, playfully at the sensitive flesh of my neck sending a chill up my spine before she moved her lips up to the lobe of my ear and softly sucked on it. All the while she slowly stroked my very ready Johnson with her soft hot fingers.

The abrasion of her dress on skin had brought my nipples to full erection. Carol ran her free hand over my chest, she softly moaned as she found my erect little buttons. She took one of my little nips between her thumb and forefinger and gently twisted it then she gently ran the pad of her finger lightly across the very sensitive tip of my erect nip. This elicited a chill of pleasure from my body, "Ummmmm, nice." I moaned lightly.

She shifted her attention to the other nip while at the same time she trailed her tongue down my shoulder and chest. She gently licked at my hot skin, stopping at intervals to place sweet kisses on my burning flesh with her incendiary lips. When she reached my nipple she gently took it between her velvet lips and sucked hungrily.

I could feel her tongue play over the tip of my nipple as she sucked hard upon it. She slowly opened her lips to cover my entire hairy aureole. She ran her tongue over the entire expanse of sensitive skin turning my chest into one large mass of goose flesh and my legs to rubber.

She turned her attention to my other nipple and gave it the same wonderful treatment before she slowly licked her way down my quivering stomach to the hair on my genitals.

Carol lowered herself to her knees and knelt before me. She kept one hand gently stroking my cock and ran the fingers of her other hand through the tangle of my pubic hair to gently caress the sacks of my testicles.

She watched mesmerized as her hand slowly stroked my rigid dong. She squeezed gently on one up stroke and a small drop of precum flowed slowly from the tip of my dick. Placing her lips close to the head of my rigid meat she flicked out her tongue and eagerly consumed the single drop of white salty fluid.

Carol placed her sweet lips to the tip of my dick and sucked avidly while at the same time she pushed with her hot tongue against the orifice of my crank like I might use my tongue to massage the inside of her cunt. Leisurely she slid the head of my cock into her mouth and slowly moved her lips around it, all the while her white-hot tongue played over purple flesh of my engorged cock head.

I watched as her tongue played over my flesh, and her half open lips caressed my swollen cock. "Mmmm." I moaned lightly. Before tipping the half forgotten glass of champagne up and taking a healthy swig.

She ran her mouth half way down my dong and slowly back up. She pulled her mouth off my rigid member for a second. "You like this treatment, huh?" She asked before sliding my cock back into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah." I answered. "Ummmmm feels so nice babe." I gasped as she slowly impaled her lips on my cock once again.

She stroked my cock with her hot mouth a half dozen mind twisting times and gently kissed its head before rising to her feet. "Now it's time for your show." She said mysteriously. Using my hard cock like a leash she turned me so that my back was to the bed and then gently pushed me backward until my legs brushed against the mattress.

Smiling lasciviously she gave my hard member a gentle shove and send be backward onto the bed. I sat down herd on the soft mattress sloshing my half filled glass of bubbly all over my lower body and crotch. Carol picked up the bottle of champagne and refilled my glass, then put the wine back into the bucket of ice. "Looks like I'm going to have to clean you up." She said in a husky stage whisper. "But first, I need to dance." She continued more loudly.

Carol turned away from me and walked almost to the wall of the room. When she had her back to me I could see the pale white skin of her back through the V of her unzipped dress, with the strap of a red bra crossing her back. As she reached the wall opposite me she placed her hands on her shoulders and turned her head as far over her shoulder as she could to look back at me. She smiled and began to hum a song, I don't to this day know the name of the song, but it's the one that everyone uses when they begin to strip off their clothes. It goes like this, Ba da baa baa, ba da baa baa.

As the song progressed Carol slowly slid the shoulder straps of her black dress down over her alabaster shoulders, down her arms and until the straps rested on the crux of her elbows. Her skin was almost luminous in the faint light from the lamp, the red straps of the bra outlined her soft white complexion like blood on a sheet of clean paper.

Carol continued to softly hum her song and smile teasingly at me. I nervously sipped at my bubbly and watched mesmerized. The show made my dick throb with desire and the dance was just getting underway. I moaned softly, my cock jumped of its own volition and a large smile crossed Carols face.

She straightened her arms and let them drop to her sides, the dress began to slide majestically to the floor. As it slid past her waist she gave her hips a little shimmy and the black dress dropped like a curtain to her feet exposing her lovely ass and legs. The sight of her backside made me gasp with pleasure and desire.

She was wearing only a red garter belt, to match the bra, and a pair of black nylons. The whole of her lovely butt was exposed to my enraptured gaze.

She licked her lips and put her hands to the cheeks of her ass. She ran her hands over her skin, scratching at her flesh with her red nails. She pushed the cheeks of her ass together and then pulled them apart, exposing the lovely brown eye of her anus and the enticing pink of her pussy lips.

She ran her hands up her back to the clasp of her red bra. Putting her fingers to the clasp she undid it and slowly released the strap. The bra fell free, held only in place by the shoulder straps. Carol place her hands over the cups of the bra and moved them around, making the loose strap jiggle, all the while she continued to hum and watch me appreciatively.

She slowly turned around to face me, all the while watching my response like a cat watching a canary. As she came to face me she slowly lowered her hands from her bra and ran them down her body, over her soft white belly, until she finally nestled her fingers in the soft light brown thatch of her pussy.

She stroked her cunt, slowly, languidly. The movement of her arms caused the straps of her bra to slide slowly down her arms until the bra hung from her wrists as she pushed her fingers along her steaming gash.

The nipples on Carol's monumental breasts stood out like rigid sentinels. The brown skin of her large aureole was rough with the goose flesh of desire. My thoughts slipped irrationally to the old joke, "What do the bumps around a woman's nipple mean? It's brail for 'suck here, now.'" I almost laughed but I figured that would really spoil the moment.

Carol pulled her hands away from the hot slash between her lovely thighs, grasped the strap of her bra in one hand, raised it above her head and began to slowly twirl the bra over her head. She looked like a voluptuous nearly naked cowgirl, getting ready to rope her randy bull. The movement of her arms caused her firm breasts to jiggle and move back and forth with each twirl, they softly crashed together like two ripe melons with each rotation of her arm.

She slowly turned around while at the same time she continued to swirl the bra over her head. As she completed one full rotation of her body she let fly with the bra in my general direction. As luck would have it the bra smacked me squarely on the forehead and dropped into my lap covering my dick and balls.

We both seemed to be startled by the accuracy of her throw and the show stopped for a second. Recovering first, I picked the bra off my very rigid cock, brought it to my nose to take a long theatrical whiff of her perfume scented undergarment and then placed it on top of my head, draping it over my ears like an ornate, wacky pair of earmuffs.

She giggled loudly, cleared her throat, and then resumed her humming. Raising one foot in a dancers kick she launched one of her high heels in my direction. I managed to catch the it as it sailed by me. She quickly lowered her now unshod foot, hastily raised her other foot and fired the other shoe across the space between us. I couldn't reach that one and it clattered against the wall behind me and fell with a thump to the floor.

Carol brought her arms against her breasts and squeezed them together, making them look even more impressive than they actually were. Bending over slightly at the waist she began to shimmy and shake while shuffling slowly toward me. She stopped when her flesh grazed the tip of my nose. The scent of her perfume and the aromas of her body wafted over me. Her skin was hot as a coal and lightly coated with a thin sheen of sweat. I sat immobile watching the jiggle of her flesh before me, feeling the heat of her body almost against me, drinking in the intoxicating bouquet of her sexually stimulating scents.

She put her hands to the bra covering my head, grasped the straps, and moved the cups of the brassier to the back of my head. Then using the straps like reins, she pulled my face deep into her ample cleavage.

The scent of her body was completely overpowering. Each breath brought a new scent to stimulate my already overpowered senses. Almost automatically I began to kiss and lick her smoldering flesh. The taste of her flesh roused even higher carnal lusts and I ran my tongue over her soft tissues frantically dining on the erotic taste treats of her sexy skin.

Carol let the bra drop to the bed behind me and ran one of her hands around to the back of my head. Pulling me even tighter into her bosom. She ran her other hand over my shoulder, slowly raked her nails down the burning flesh of my chest and stomach and took my rigid member into her soft, hot grasp.

Grinding my face into her chest she began to slowly stroke my rock hard dick. I heard her moan lightly in delight as her passion grew with each stroke.

Pulling her hand from my rock hard cock she then released my head and stood erect in front of me. She took a half step back and raised her foot to the bed. Putting her fingers to the straps of her garter belt she theatrically unsnapped them, slowly, enticingly until all of the straps holding the first nylon were undone.

Slowly she slid the stocking down her leg, rolling it into a tight mass just below the knee. She then put one hand on my shoulder, raised her foot from the bed and beckoned for me to complete the task and finish taking the hose off her leg. Eagerly I complied. The smooth soft flesh of her shapely calf felt erotically sensual beneath my clumsy digits. I finally managed to get it off but not without almost pulling her over onto the bed.

She raised her other leg to the bed, but this time I stepped in to complete the entire task. I clumsily unsnapped the restraints and slowly rolled the stocking down her sexy leg, trailing kissed from thigh to heel. By the time I was finished I could see her juices dripping from her thick jungle of blonde pubic hairs.

Carol lowered her foot to the floor and leaned in to grasp my inflexible member. Her wonderful tits brushed my face causing the lust to grow in my loins.

I reached to Carol's waist and slipped my fingers under the garter belt and slowly slid it down her legs, finally dropping it onto the floor. Releasing it, I slid my hands back up her shapely legs. I felt a slight tremor in her flesh as my fingers caressed her lovely thighs.

I moved my hands leisurely over her legs and up her ass. Tenderly my fingers caressed her resilient heated flesh. Insistently I pulled her ass toward me, startled by the movement Carol lost her balance and toppled over.

Carol fell onto the bed, as she fell she managed to turn to her right side and landed spread eagle at the top of the bed next to the pillows. Instantly I pounce on her and buried my face frantically between her superlative breasts.

I ran my hands over her hot soft flesh, kneading her astounding flesh as I ran my tongue over her exquisite mounds. My lips found one hard nipple and pulled it softly between my hot lips, while my fingers gently pinched the other stiff but supple point of rosé colored flesh.

Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers
12