Amorous Amblings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Carol placed her hands on the back of my head and forced my mouth tighter against the soft wonders. I opened my mouth and took as much of her tasty flesh into my mouth as I could manage and sucked at it while I lasciviously lapped at her succulent tits.

A sigh escaped Carol's lips and a tremor shook her body, I shifted my attention to the twin of her lovely peaks, taking the nipple into my open mouth and running my tongue hungrily over the rough skin of her aureole. My hand slowly moved down her body, across her swelling stomach and into the thick jungle of her love nest.

Her legs were already parted and the steam from her passion was palpable. My digits quickly parted the tangle of blonde hair around her pussy, and dove into the steaming depths of Carol's hot wet swamp. I pushed two and then three fingers into the wet wonder of her cunt, burying them to the second digit and began to rotate them, slowly massaging and caressing the sensitive skin inside her cave of love.

My rude entry into her red-hot twat made Carol gasp with surprise and then groan with desire. I felt her torrid flesh quiver around my fingers and under the ministrations of my questing tongue. I heard her gasp, then groan, then whimper, "Ungh, aaaahh, Mmmmmph." Her legs clenched and unclenched then shook spasmodically before she relaxed to lie still.

I moved my attention from her heaving chest and trailed my tongue lightly over her sweat-covered flesh. I stopped briefly to lick at her belly button before trailing down her stomach and into the thick thatch of her pubic hair.

I pulled my fingers from her twat as my tongue parted the swollen lips of her cunt. She tasted salty while at the same sweet with a slight metallic tang. My tongue found it difficult to penetrate her cunt from this side angle so I began to turn my body astraddle of hers. As I started to swing my leg across her, I heard Carol say softly, "That's alright baby. You stay right there, I'll swing around."

I returned my attention to her steaming gash as she smoothly pivoted her body underneath me. Her glorious cunt opened to my questing tongue as she raised her legs and put them against the headboard of the bed, then her hot mouth engulfed the full length of my rock hard dick.

I licked hungrily at her steaming wet pussy while she worked ravenously on my stiff cock. To help out the eating, I placed her legs behind my armpits and bent her almost double beneath me. This opened the cavern of love to my starving tongue and I dove into it, smashing my face against the lips of her pussy.

I drove my dick deep into her cavernous mouth and she accepted it lovingly, running her tongue rapidly over it as she sucked noisily on my steely wag. I felt her body shake beneath me and she noisily groaned around the iron hard flesh of my rigid member. My face and mouth were flooded with the juices of her passion as she came again and again.

Pulling my tongue from her cunt I ran it lightly over the crack of her ass and then probed experimentally at the entrance to her ass hole. She moaned lightly so I pushed my tongue into the tight hole. I could only penetrate a fraction of an inch but I used that fraction to massage the sphincter and gently goad the sensitive flesh of her ass. She lifted her but slightly off the bed and sucked even more vigorously at my cock.

I could feel my moment off truth arriving and I wanted to complete myself inside her sweltering pussy. I pried my tongue from her ass hole, pulled my oaken member from her ravenous grasp, and swung my body off of Carol. Getting on my knees I physically pulled a frantic, surprised Carol down the bed and then climbed back atop her.

She lifted her legs to wrap around my waist as I guided my penis between the lubricated lips of pussy. I quickly plunged the entire length of my cock into her sweltering depths and began to viciously slam my body against hers as I drove into her wet wonder again and again. I held my torso at arms length like a man doing pushups and watched her gyrate beneath me as I rammed my long dong into her time after time.

Carol beautiful breasts quivered as I attacked her ravenous pussy. They bounced up and down with each violent stroke of my cock. I watched them mesmerized while I plunged my dick into her time after violent time.

Sweat sprayed from our stomachs as our skin slapped together. The sound of our joining rose in tempo as our passions rose.

"Uuungh!" She groaned as she came once again. "Baby, baby, baby." She muttered again and again as I drove into her sizzling cunt.

I felt my own juices welling up in my testicles. Soon the burning of my white seed ignited and explosion of lust and I flooded her hot pussy with my virile cum. I stroked in and out of her as I shot river after river of white seed into her waiting vessel. It filled her to the edge and then ran down her ass and onto the bed.

I felt her twitch and shake beneath me as she had one more violent orgasm and then we both were spent. I stayed there above her looking at her sweat-covered magnificence until my cock was soft and then I rolled off of her and lay spent beside her breathing softly.

"Whew!" She gasped. "I haven't cum like that in a while. I think I need a smoke and a drink after that." Then she giggled.

"I didn't know that you smoked." I said softly.

"I don't." She replied, "At least not since high school. But it just seemed to be the thing to do after a bout of sex like that." She giggled nervously and then asked. "I was alright wasn't I?"

Surprised at her question I quickly responded, "Yeah, you were magnificent!"

"I'm glad you liked it, because it sure was special for me." She said as she rolled over and placed a hot kiss on my limp lips.

Carol's pendulous breasts brushed against my arm as her hot breath tickled the skin on my cheek. Despite our recent bout of lovemaking my cock began to harden with anticipation.

She looked down and seeing that my soldier was coming to attention smiled broadly. Reaching down and wrapping her soft fingers around the cum covered girth of my soon to be rigid member Carol cooed, "I think your little friend likes me."

"I think he does." I assented without a pause.

"He's so dirty and messy." She said huskily. "I think he needs a tongue bath." She continued as she brushed her hot lips against mine once again.

"Oh yes." I agreed urgently.

She used her tongue to gently part my lips, sliding it gently into my mouth to course slowly along my teeth. Slowly she slid it deeper into the hot recesses of my mouth where I sucked hungrily upon it.

Pulling her lips slowly from mine she trailed molten kisses down my body. Each touch of her lips brought tingles of pleasure like small electrical shocks. My whole body vibrated beneath her rain of kisses as she came abreast of my now very rigid cock.

She placed her blistering lips to the head of my dick, slowly parting them to engulf the purple crown, then pulling back and running her tongue over the head. "Mmmm." She moaned seductively. "You taste so delicious."

"Why thank you." I gasped breathlessly.

She ran her tongue down my rigid cock, consuming the sheen of semen coating my hot flesh. Her hot tongue coursed over my sensitive skin cleansing my shaft of the residue of our savage lusts.

Rising to her knees Carol hungrily consumed the full length of my mighty spar, burying its considerable mass within the molten confines of her willing mouth. She slowly pulled her mouth up the length of my crank, and then slowly engulfed it once again.

Holding my dick firmly in her mouth, Carol pivoted her body until her lovely thighs straddled my unresisting head. She sucked ravenously on my crank as she slowly lowered her cum filled gash toward my face.

I looked apprehensively up at the white cum oozing from her freshly pounded pussy. I almost turned my head away this time, but the insistent sucking on my Johnson caused me to reconsider. "In for a penny, in for a pound." I thought to myself.

I placed my hands on the cheeks of Carol's ass and raised my face to her steaming gash. I willingly buried my tongue deep in the gooey ooze that filled her white-hot cunt. The texture was slightly different from the last occasion, perhaps the sheer volume of my eruption had made the difference.

Soon I was fully consumed with my task of cleansing her voluminous vulva. I shoved my tongue deep within her red-hot depths and was rewarded with the quivering of her hot flesh as she reached completion once again.

She sucked frantically on my crank as I massaged the length of her sweet pussy with my tongue. Surprisingly soon I felt the tingle in my balls that signaled the looming eruption of my white-hot seed into her red-hot pussy.

She smashed her cunt down against my willing mouth, gasping, "Mmmmmph, ungh, ungh." I felt her skin quiver against my questing tongue as she came again against me.

I felt the burning of my seed coursing up my cock, finally exploding into her eager mouth. I heard her gulp and groan as she consumed the full load of my seed, swallowing mouthful after mouthful until I was totally spent and empty.

She collapsed, half on and half off of me. We lay there panting for five, maybe six minutes before she rose to her knees and crawled off of the bed. I watched as she walked unsteadily to the bathroom, and listened to the running of water in the sink before I lapsed into unconsciousness.

I was startled from sleep by the faint pressure of Carol's lips upon mine. "I must have dozed off." I said sheepishly.

"You were so cute I hated to wake you." She said softly.

I stretched my arms and reached for her. When my hands touched her I realized that she was dressed. I ran my hands over the fabric of her dress and massaged her breast through her clothes.

"I have to go." She said simply before continuing, "Jeff must be going crazy with the kids by now. He'll start to wonder if I'm gone much longer. I told him that party would probably last all day, but I didn't say all night."

"Yeah." I agreed. "You don't want him to get suspicious. Besides he probably wants a little of you too." I added as I stroked her breasts appreciatively.

She chuckled bitterly and said darkly, "He hasn't wanted any of me for months, he'll just go to bed when I get home and leave me to my own devices."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I'll tell you some other time." She whispered as she placed another burning kiss on my lips. "Right now I have to go, so why don't you relax for a while and think of me." She said softly as she straightened up, grabbed her bag and walked to the door.

As she opened the door she turned back to me and said, "I left the champagne in the ice for you. Why don't you enjoy yourself and I'll call you when I get home." She opened the door wide, blew me a kiss and closed the door softly behind her.

I listened to her footsteps retreating down the hall and then I lay in the dark room digesting the events of the last hour or so. I must have dozed again because I was roused by the call of nature and rose to relieve myself.

I was just returning to the bed when the jangle of the telephone caused me to jump. I let it ring a couple of times before I remembered Carol's promise to call. I reached for the receiver and put it to my ear.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hi." She responded. "Just wanted you to know that I made it home alright." She continued.

I held the phone in silence for a minute before I responded mischievously, "I want to fuck your brains out. Run my tongue over your burning flesh and suck the life out of your lovely nipples."

She chuckled into her phone and then replied clandestinley; "Yes we'll have to do it again very soon. I had a very good time too." Then she concluded, "Now don't be a stranger. We'll have to get together again real soon. Why don't you call me tomorrow?"

I responded, "Sure sexy. I'll call you tomorrow. Then I'll crawl all over your hot horny body and let you have your way with me again." Then I chuckled into the phone.

"That sounds delightful, we'll do that. Gotta go bye." She replied before muttering the term asshole under her breath and then she hung up.

I sat on the edge of the bed and reached for the champagne. I poured myself a healthy glass of the bubbly and raised the glass in a toast in absentia, "See ya later babe." I said and downed the contents of the glass in one swift gulp.

"Umm, that tastes good." I muttered to myself and I filled my glass once more to the brim. I sipped the drink as I pulled the pillows up to the headboard and settled in for a solitary party.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12