Amorous Amblings Ch. 07

Story Info
Karen meets Mick at the motel for sex.
9.3k words
4.7
33.2k
6
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I was running down the beach on a very sunny and hot day. I could see the beach houses to my right, each standing against the sky atop their tall pilings.

Ahead of me ran three lovely women, naked as the day that they were born. Their lovely butts flexed with each step they took on the wet packed sand of the wave swept beach. From time to time they would look over their shoulders at me and giggle lightly, then they would return their attention to the beach in front of them and continue their flight down the sand.

I couldn’t make out their faces from this distance, but I saw that one was blond, one had light brown hair and the third was a raven-haired brunette.

I began to run harder in my quest to overtake them. Step by step I gradually ate away at their lead ahead of me. They looked over their shoulders again, and I could hear their melodious laughter as they realized that I was inexorably gaining on them. I could make out the faces of two of the nubile babes, one looked like Carol, the other appeared to be Karen, but I still could not see the face of the middle one even though she turned her head and looked straight at me. It was like there was a freak haze on the beach that covered only her face.

My churning legs ate up the distance between us. As I gained on them I felt the sand kicked up by my feet splatter against my ankles and when I ran through a shallow tidal pool I felt the cool ocean water splash over my body.

I looked down at my feet and watched them move as they propelled me effortlessly across the sand. My cock stood out like a rigid sentinel. Was it hard in anticipation of action with the ladies, or was it simply the nakedness of the lovelies that inspired its steely demeanor? It seemed unimportant and I watched my erect penis bounce up and down with the efforts of my legs to overtake my quarry.

I looked up just in time to see that I was about to overtake the three lovelies and my heart about burst with joy at the sight of their tight bodies moving just a dozen steps or so ahead of me. A smile crossed my face and I redoubled my efforts.

The sound of their feet pounding against the hard packed sand filled my ears as I finally strove to overtake them. I reached out my hands toward the shoulders of the two wenches on either side. I was perhaps a yard behind the trio but in my mind I already felt their soft hot skin beneath my fingertips. It was then that the third woman suddenly turned to face me. Only then did I see her face and I realized that it was my mother.

Actually, it wasn’t the mother that I had known all of my life, it was my mother as she appeared in the photos from her wild and crazy youth. Young, tight, and unlined, the visage of a lovely young woman before the ravages of time, marriage, and parenthood had taken its toll. She seemed to spin as she ran, and as she turned everything seemed to slow to a snails pace.

My steps slowed almost to a stop, as did the steps of both Karen and Carol, it was like we were running through water instead of air. However my thoughts seemed to remain at their normal speed and I took in the sight of my dear Mom as she turned her nude body toward me.

Here again she wasn’t the mother that I knew. She was a tight bellied, raven locked nymphet with high firm breasts and a thick thatch of dark black hair between her shapely well tanned thighs.

As she was completing her turn toward me, both Carol and Karen completed a synchronized turn toward me and came to a sudden stop in front of me. They all giggled as Mom opened her arms wide to embrace me.

I couldn’t seem to stop as suddenly as they, and ran head long into the group of them causing the three of us to fall in a writhing pile on the sandy beach. We fell slowly and lightly onto the soft sand and lay there laughing for a moment. Bodies crushed together, limbs intertwined.

It surprised me that none of us were hurt as our bodies came together. We all just lay there in a pile giggling and laughing and hugging and caressing for a moment before my Mom rolled me over, put her soft lips to mine and kissed me passionately, erotically, sensuously. Her soft lips smashed against mine and immediately she thrust her hot tongue between my unresisting lips, running it deep into my mouth where I sucked on it passionately.

The touch of her lips on mine sent shock waves of desire through my body. I felt the blood rush to my head as her hot, wet mouth covered mine in a kiss of violent, carnal lust. Her hot breath burned my upper lip as she pulled me closer, crushing our bodies together, engulfing my mouth in a torrid kiss. Her tongue danced inside my wide-open mouth, stroking my tongue avidly, and then playing along my teeth before she pushed it deep inside my unresisting mouth. “Mmmmmph, umm.” She moaned as her hot hard tongue moved around wildly inside of my mouth. She pulled her lips from mine and began licking my cheek and then my neck, stopping occasionally to nip playfully at my fevered flesh with her sharp teeth.

She ran her tongue into my ear and then she whispered, “You taste good baby. Your momma loves her baby.”

“I love you too.” I replied breathlessly.

“Yeah, I can tell you do.” She replied before she pushed her face tightly against my neck and began to suck and bite ravenously on my skin.

I felt a hand move across my hard cock and begin to stroke it fervently. I wasn’t sure who it was, but from the movement of my mother’s breast against my shoulder I figured it was Mom. She stroked me for a moment before she removed her hand from my cock and began to fondle my balls. She pulled her mouth from my neck, raised up slightly to look me in the eyes from just a couple of inches away and asked “You like your mommy doing this to you?”

“Oh yeah!” I moaned gutturally before she smashed her lips to mine once more.

Mom moved her fingers from my balls and trailed them up the sensitive flesh of my chest. She playfully pinched my erect nipples and then drug her tapered nails across my burning skin.

I felt warm lips glide over my cock and the wet warmth of a willing mouth engulf my engorged flesh. The anonymous lips stroked and sucked my hard manhood with hungry fervor. I was able to pull just a bit away from the ravenous kiss of my mother and see the long, brown hair of Karen bobbing up and down as she sucked furiously on my rock hard dick. I could hear her moan, “Mmmmmph, galumph.” And hear the wet slavering of her lips on my crank.

I felt the hot hands of the third comely wench move to my buttocks and pull my legs farther apart. Then the hot, wet feel of first a tongue stroking my fevered nuts and then a hot mouth devouring my balls like some gourmet treat. “Mmmm, ummmmm.” I heard Carol moan and I felt the vibration of her grunts of passion as she sucked ardently on my testicles.

My mother pulled her lips from mine, smiled mysteriously at me and rose from beside me. Sand lightly covered her sweaty skin, leaving a light crust on her firm round tits. She brushed at the sand uselessly as she rose over me. She stood there for a minute gazing down at me with her legs slightly spread, her dark bush directly above my line of sight.

She ran her hands down her tanned skin, lightly brushing at the sand that covered her. She gently stroked her tight, flat stomach, slowly moving her fingers toward the “V” of black pubic hair between her incomparable thighs.

A lascivious smile crossed her red lips as her fingers entered the tangle of thick hair covering her cunt. She closed her eyes and she placed her left hand on the lips of her pussy, pushing them apart to expose the dark pink flesh of her cunt. Her clitoris was engorged and stood like an obelisk in the center of her ragged slit.

Her right hand, moved toward her gash and she ran her first two fingers into her canyon of lust. They parted to take her huge clit between them and she began to stroke herself, all the while rocking back and forth and moaning melodically.

Hypnotized, I watched as her jaw went slack and she seemed to quiver. A light moan escaped her half closed lips before she opened her eyes and looked down at me smiling meaningfully.

Mom pulled her fingers from her steaming cunt, raised her fingers to her lips and licked them, slowly, in a delightfully depraved manner. All the while she gazed at me raptly, gauging my reaction.

As in a distance I heard myself moan as I reached an explosive orgasm and shot my wad into the warm lovely mouth of Karen. She gulped avidly as my white hot sperm filled her soft mouth, moaning lovingly, passionately as she swallowed cup after cup of my seed.

“That’s it sweetie.” I heard my mother say. “Take good care of my little boy’s dick while I have some fun up here.”

She lifted her left foot and stepped astride my body. Slowly she lowered her sandy body onto my stomach. Looking down I saw her wet gash split and her enormous clit slide from its fleshy sheath. I felt the heat of her wet pussy against my skin, as she brought her steaming cunt to rest against the hard muscles of my abdomen. Slowly she stroked her cunt against my stomach, she placed her hands against my shoulders and used them for support as she moved her body languorously forward and back, stroking her hot flesh against the washboard of my stomach.

I thought I felt her skin quiver against mine and felt the warm wash of her juices across my flesh as she came one more time. She stopped her rocking, opened her eyes and smiled at me, running her pink tongue over her ruby lips in a blatantly sexual way.

She leaned down and placed a soft loving kiss on my lips and then my forehead before placing a hand behind my head and straightening up. As she rose she lifted my head and pressed my face tight against her sand encrusted boob. Smashing my unresisting mouth to her fevered skin

My mouth went immediately to her erect nipple and I sucked hungrily, cleaning the sand from her salty skin with my tongue. I ran my tongue over her hard nip and then stroked the rough skin of her aureole. I swallowed the sand and sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could and gently but passionately stroked it with my searching tongue. I heard her moan deeply, animally with pleasure as I ran my tongue over her soft skin.

I felt Karen lift her head from my still rock hard Johnson. The familiar soft and eager lips of Carol immediately replaced her mouth. I felt her begin her long, slow stroking on my dong as I sucked adoringly on my mother’s breast.

Mom released my head and it slowly dropped to the sand. I watched as she straightened her legs slightly and lifted her cunt from my stomach. She shuffled slowly forward on her knees until she placed the dripping lips of her cunt directly above my lips.

Tenderly she lowered her torrid twat to my awaiting lips. I ran my tongue over the sweet hot flesh of her pussy and was rewarded by the feel of her flesh quivering beneath my touch.

I lifted my hands from the sand and placed them lovingly on her firm buttocks. Using my grip as leverage I pressed my hungry lips even tighter against the soft wet lips of her burning twat and drank deeply of her hot lust.

I parted the thick, black thatch of pubic hair and gently but hungrily stroked my tongue across the soft hot lips of her cunt. Her clit was long and hard, it almost jumped between my lips and I sucked avidly on it as she ground her snatch against my face.

Her pussy was wet and hot. It steamed with desire and passion as she continued to gyrate her ass. Slowly massaging her labia against my lips and tongue all the while moaning loudly yet sweetly.

I gripped the cheeks of her ass viciously in my strong hands. Bruising her soft flesh with my iron digits as I cruelly massaged the writhing muscles of her ass. I felt her quiver against me and a deep, throaty moan escaped her lips as a torrent of searing juices flowed from her hot twat, and down my chin.

I continued to probe at her twat with my rigid tongue. Moving it down the length of her steaming swamp of lust. I thrust it deeply into the sweltering depths of her aromatic cunt. Once more I heard her moan and felt her flesh quiver against my face and around my tongue.

I felt my seed surging up the length of my shaft and explode into the hot confines of Carol’s mouth. I heard her moan appreciatively as I shot rope after rope of hot cum down her throat. I arched my body off the hot sand and quivered wildly as Carol sucked me dry like a vampire consuming the blood of its prey.

My convulsions ceased slowly but Mom’s continued on for what seemed forever. As her tremors finally subsided I continued to ply her pussy with my lips and tongue. She idly stroked my hair as I teased and probed at her steaming cunt.

Opening my eyes, I gazed up her body, over the thick tangle of her dark pubic hairs, past the flat expanse of her stomach to the gently sway of her firm round tits. As I watched, a pair of tanned legs and a light brown thatch that I knew must be Karen’s moved into my view.

Her feet moved to the top of my head and then she parted them to straddle me as she moved slowly forward, toward my mother. I could see the sun refracting in the drops of juices nestled in the thin pubic hair covering her pink twat. She extended her expressive hands as she slowly moved her dripping cunt toward the lips of my dear mother.

I watched mesmerized as she put her hands to the back of my Mom’s head and brought it unresistingly toward her sweltering snatch. My mother stuck out her tongue and slowly licked at the moisture on Karen’s thin covering of light brown pubic hair.

As mom moved her tongue through the thick tangle of pubic hair and along the pink lips of her pussy I heard Karen softly moan. I watched as Karen thrust her hips toward the questing tongue of my mother while off in the distance arose the faint yet frantic jingle of a telephone. As I listened the ringing seemed to move closer and closer until it seemed to be inside of my ear.

“Why doesn’t somebody answer the damn phone?” I said irritably to myself.

The sound of my own voice awoke me. My eyes opened slowly and I blinked confusedly into the darkness with the sound of a telephone ringing frenetically just inches from my head. My hand slapped almost of its own accord in the direction of the ringing. On the third attempt my sleep-paralyzed hand managed to lift the receiver from its cradle.

“Huh?” I managed to gasp gutturally into the phone.

“So you’re still there huh Mick?” I heard a faintly familiar voice intone.

Slowly recognition dawned on me and I said, “Yeah Jim. I must have dozed off. I’ll be up and out of here in a minute. Sorry.”

Jim replied, “No problem, stay as long as you want. As long as you’re out by checkout time tomorrow you’ll be just fine.”

He paused for a moment and I could hear him say something to another person, then he continued. “There’s somebody down here that’s worried about you.”

“Yeah who?” I inquired groggily.

“The new gal, Karen. She came in here and asked if you were ok. I told her that I didn’t know so she made me call you.” He paused again and then asked sheepishly, “I didn’t interrupt anything did I?”

“Naw,” I replied, “I was just sleeping. Carol left a while ago and I guess I just passed out or something.” I continued groggily.

“Cool!” Jim replied then I heard a voice in the background say something before Jim came back on, “Do ya mind if Karen comes up?” he asked hastily.

“No that’ll be fine.” I replied.

“Good.” He said into the mouthpiece, “Because she’s headed up the stairs right now.” He paused for an instant then he continued, “I don’t know what you put in your Wheaties this morning, but you might let me have some of it. Man, you’ve got some fan club today.”

I replied, “Ok, Sure, I will.” And I hung up the phone and swung my naked legs off the bed.

I reached for the lamp on the nightstand and turned it on before rising from the bed and walking to the door. I cracked open the door and listened to the quick muted cadence of Karen’s shoes on the carpeted floor of the hallway.

Leaving the door slightly ajar, I walked quickly to the bathroom. I turned on the light, stepped inside and was just closing the door when I heard Karen lightly rap on the door to the motel room.

“Come on in. I need to clean up a bit. Make yourself at home.” I said as I turned on the faucet on the bathroom sink and splashed cold water on my face.

I heard the door close and though that I heard the rattle of the security lock sliding home before I heard Karen say, “Ok, I will. Nice room.”

Raising my head from the sink and reaching for a washrag I said, “Yeah, I guess. But once you’ve seen one motel room, you’ve seen them all”

I heard her chuckle nervously and then reply, “Yeah I guess. But then I haven’t seen all that many motel rooms.”

After that riposte there was silence except for the babble of water in the sink as I attempted to cleanse the scent of Carol and sex from my body. When I was finally satisfied, I reached for my jeans and pulled them on, leaving my underwear off. Then I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my shoulders, snapping the lower half of the pearl snaps but leaving my chest exposed. I cursorily checked out myself in the mirror, noticing that my hair stood up like Alfalfa of the Little Rascals, I pulled out my comb and ran it hastily through my locks.

I checked myself out in the mirror again, “Not too bad.” I mumbled. Finally satisfied with my appearance I opened the door and stepped nervously into the Motel room.

Karen was sitting on the bed nervously smoking a cigarette. She had placed her handbag on the nightstand and put her glasses on top of it. I watched as her fingers unsteadily brought the smoke to her lips. She took a long drag and pulled the cigarette away from her lips before exhaling luxuriantly through her nostrils. Then she reached over and flicked the ash from the cig into the ashtray and still holding the smoke between her fingers placed her hand on her thigh.

She looked up at me and began, “I saw your car in the lot when I got off work and got a little worried.” She paused a minute before continuing, “I saw Jim give you a key so I figured he would know where you were so I went to the office to check.”

I replied awkwardly, “Well I’m just fine. Maybe a little drunk, but other wise just fine.” I looked at the champagne bottle sitting on the nightstand and the other still unopened bottle in the ice bucket and said, “There’s still some left. You want some?”

She replied, “Yeah, sure. I’d love some. Do you have a clean glass?”

I responded, “No, but just give me a sec and I’ll wash ya one.” I grabbed the glass that I had been using from the nightstand and took it into the bathroom. After rinsing it out I returned to the room, picked up the already open bottle and poured what little was left in it into the clean glass. I handed the glass to Karen and she raised it to her lips.

“Oooh, this is warm and flat.” She said as she wrinkled her nose. “You mind if we open the other one?” She asked almost shyly.

“No, of course not. That’s what it’s for.” I said as I fished the other bottle from its cradle in the ice bucket and clumsily tried to open it.

“Here, give me that.” Karen chuckled as I unsuccessfully attempted to be so debonair and open the bottle of bubbly for the fair maiden.

She sat her glass on the nightstand, crushed out her smoke in the ashtray and extended her hand toward me. Embarrassed, I slowly handed the bottle to her. Then I walked to the nightstand and picked up her glass of warm champagne and walked back toward the restroom.

With one deft twist she had the wire cage off the cork. She leaned over and picked up the towel from the floor and put it over the cork before slowly working the plug from the neck of the bottle. A loud, but muffled pop sounded as the cork came loose, followed by a wash of foamy champagne into the towel. As she pulled the towel away a line of champagne ran over and onto the green shift that she was wearing.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers