Amorous Amblings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

“Shit!” She muttered. “That’s gonna make a mess.”

I turned and dumped the glass of warm wine into the sink and handed the empty glass back to her. I walked to the nightstand and picked up the glass with the lipstick smear on it and extended it toward her. Karen filled her glass to the rim and then topped off the glass in my hand. She then pushed the cork back into the neck of the bottle, and slid the bottle back into the ice bucket before raising her glass in a toast.

“To you’re being alright.” She said before raising the glass to her lips and taking a long slow drink.

I stood there watching for a minute before bringing my own glass to my lips and taking a small sip of the sweet beverage. Silence fell between us like a curtain as we sipped on our drinks. I moved from the doorway to the chair opposite Karen and sat down.

I had never seen Karen out of uniform, so to speak. And I never really realized how lovely she actually was. Today she was wearing a green shift of an oriental design, with the high collar like Suzy Wong would have worn. It was sleeveless and ended just above the knees. It was the kind of dress the protected the property but didn’t obstruct the view. It softly caressed the lovely curves of her body, accentuating where it should but not detracting from any point of interest.

The color of the dress was almost an exact match of the color of her eyes. When she finally lifted her eyes to mine it was almost like they were mirrors catching the hues of the dress and reflecting them at me.

Her hair hung loose and fell over her shoulder. It was strange to not see it tied back in a bun, and the way it fell across her shoulder on one side accentuated the line of her slender neck and drew the attention, like an arrow, to the line of her breast.

I watched the rise and fall of her breasts and the movement of her dress as she nervously sipped on her drink. When she finished her first glass she leaned over to retrieve the bottle of champagne from the ice and casually poured herself a refill, before holding the bottle out to top my glass off.

She put the glass to her lips and took a healthy pull on it, emptying half the drink in one long sip. She then put the glass in her lap, gripping it with both hands and cleared her throat.

I was totally caught up in watching her and the sound of her clearing her throat startled me slightly. I sipped on my drink, trying to appear casual, but my attention was totally captivated by Karen.

“I think that you know that I’m attracted to you.” She began softly, almost shyly.

“Yeah.” I responded, wondering where this was leading.

“And I think that you are attracted to me.” She continued equally softly.

“Yeah, you could say that.” I concurred without hesitation.

She sat there as the seconds passed, appearing flustered and not knowing exactly how to continue. Then suddenly she blurted out, “Ok, lets cut the crap. I’m horny and I want you to make love to me.”

This didn’t really catch me by surprise, but the way she said it kind of set me back on my heels a bit. It wasn’t every day that a good-looking gal tossed a statement like that by you.

Before I could respond Karen rushed headlong into her spiel, “Look, we both know that this isn’t completely out of the blue. If I could have, I would have fucked you in the restroom at work today. But that didn’t happen so here we are.” She paused to wet her whistle with the champagne, and then continued. “I need to have some sex and I want to have it with you. You don’t have to worry about my getting pregnant, I’m already married and besides I’m on the pill. So you’re free and clear if you want to do it with me.” She seemed to run out of steam at that point and raised her glass in a shaky hand to her lips and took a long trembling sip.

I was a bit stunned by the turn of our conversation, but not disappointed at all. She was definitely right that I was attracted to her, as a matter of fact my cock was getting hard just thinking about filling her tight pussy with my white hot cum. But the way she couched her argument was a little daunting.

Combine that with the fact that I had already had a wild bout of sex with another lady just an hour or so prior and I was not at all sure how well I would be able to perform in the sack. Well, lets just say that I was a bit intimidated. I felt like I was in my salesmanship class and was involved in an exercise on how to close a sale. She had laid out her offer rather well and now it was my turn to state my concerns.

“There’s just no way that I can turn an offer like that down.” I said with a light chuckle. “But, I really don’t know how much good I’m going to be for you.” I continued before I lifted my glass to my lips and took a shot of the bubbly.

“I’ll take my chances on that.” She stated tersely before continuing softly almost plaintively, “I just need to have some sex. I’m not really a slut ya know, but, please make love to me.”

“Sure,” I responded. “How’s a gentleman supposed to turn down an offer like that?” I continued before standing, draining the dregs from my drink and sitting the now empty glass on the nightstand.

Karen stood up and immediately reached around to the back of her dress and began to unzip the garment. I wanted to watch her undress, but I knew that I needed to do a couple of things first.

“Look, I’m pretty grimy and goopy, so why don’t you let me take a quick shower before we begin.” I said as I took a step forward and placed a quick kiss in her hot soft lips.

Frustration was palpable in her words as she said quietly, “Sure, go ahead. I’ll get ready here. Just don’t take too long.”

I replied, “You can count on that.” At that I turned and walked into the bathroom.

For some unknown reason, I pulled the door closed behind me, letting it latch before moving to the shower and setting the water to warming up. Turning away from the tub I dropped my pants once more to the floor of the room and then shucked my shirt right on top of them. I stepped into the tub and let the warm liquid cascade over my sexually drained body.

I lathered up and washed the residue of spilled champagne and sexually stimulated sweat from my skin. Dipping my head under the shower head I ran refreshing water over my cotton filled head, then turned my face into the cascade and washed the sheen of cum from my lips and skin.

Once clean I decided to clear my muddled brain with a torrent of cold water. It was the technique that I used to wake myself up for school when I had been out too late the night before, hot, cold and then hot again.. I stood under the shower as the water got colder and colder. I slowly turned under the freezing water until my teeth chattered and my head cleared. Then I turned the hot water back on and let it bring my body temperature back to a reasonable level. It worked like a charm every time and this time was no exception. I stood beneath the pounding shower for a few more seconds with my head cleared and body revitalized.

I was just about to lean down and turn off the water when I heard the faint click of the bathroom door opening. Surprised, I turned my head toward the sound just in time to see Karen pull the shower curtain back and step naked into the tub with me.

“You’re taking too damn long.” She complained.

“Just getting ready for you.” I quipped as my eyes roamed the exquisite curves of her tight body.

In my fantasies, Karen’s breasts had been like half grapefruits, firm and shapely but not remarkably large. In reality her unfettered tits were more like half honeydew melons topped by the small pink cherry of her superb erect nipples.

Below her lovely boobs her flat stomach tapered to a slim waist before broadening enticingly to a very shapely and firm ass. The thatch at the nexus of her thighs was the same hue as her hair, with soft silky strands that now dripped the moisture that cascaded over her body.

“I need to get some of the grime off my body anyway. Hand me the soap.” She said as she turned her lovely body under the water.

I picked up the soap, and ran my hands over it, working up lather before putting the soap down in the soap dish. I placed my soapy hands against her firm flesh of her shapely breasts and began to envelop them with soapy lather. Karen’s skin become slick beneath my touch, my fingers slid effortlessly across her velvet flesh as I caressed Karen’s golden curves.

My fingers gently stroked the hot flesh of her breasts, stopping to gently tease the hard flesh of her small but exquisite nips. She half closed her eyes and a small shiver coursed through her body as I kneaded the soft yet firm and resilient flesh of her gorgeous breasts.

I continued to massage her tits with one hand while I leaned down and picked up the small bar of soap with the other hand. Holding the soap in the palm of my right hand I ran the bar of soap over her skin, leaving in its wake a thin lubricating film of suds. The feel of my hand sliding over the tight skin of this lovely damsel made my body shiver in concert with hers and my cock rose quickly to its full and very rigid mass.

Karen placed her delicate hand on my rigid manhood. She smiled dreamily as she stroked it slowly. The feel of her soft fingers on my hot, hard flesh sent waves of heat and desire through my body. “This will do me very well.” She said absentmindedly as she continued to run her fingers up and down the considerable length of my now rock hard shaft.

Still slowly stroking my crank, she stepped in close to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Her tongue tenderly touched my lips like the soft touch of a butterfly. With her mouth just barely in contact with mine, she slowly, lovingly, moved her tongue over my lips, scarcely making contact but gently probing at the same time. The sensation was so simplistic and caring, yet so very erotic at the same time.

Taking her lips from mine, yet not by much, she pushed her tongue between my lips, gently forcing it between them, probing and stroking with the very tip at my hot lips with her fevered tongue. The sensation was so innocent yet so sexual at the same time as I stood there passively and let her caress my lips and my cock.

Her hot breath on my lips came in gasps as her heat rose. My hands continued to caress her firm boobs as she stroked slowly on my hot rigid meat. I gently ran the pads of my thumbs over her erect little nipples, first one direction, and then the other. I felt her quiver beneath my touch and she tilted her head back and gave out a long soft sigh.

Placing one hand behind my head she pulled our mouths together once more. This time she ran her tongue over my lips and then suddenly she smashed her hot lips passionately to mine while she pushed her pushed her hard tongue between my unresisting lips, driving it deep inside of my mouth. Her tongue tasted of mints and tobacco as it writhed deep inside of me. I felt the tip of her tongue touch the roof of my mouth deep in my oral orifice. I had never experienced a woman with such a massive and agile tongue. She pushed it so deeply into my mouth that I couldn’t help but wonder if she would push it into my throat and choke me with it.

My tongue moved against hers and they danced together in the tango of passion, then she withdrew her tongue and I forced mine deep inside of her sweet mouth where they jousted and danced as she sucked on it vigorously.

Karen moved her body closer against mine, guiding my cock between her legs, slowly stroking the lips of her hot pussy with its purple head. She moaned softly as she ran its eager tip along the length of her sweltering slit, rocking slowly against it as we rapaciously kissed. She tickled the outer lips of her vagina with the tip of my rock hard cock before sliding the fevered head of my engorged penis gently between the equally feverish lips of her cunt.

The mouth of her twat was tight around the head of my cock, so virginal yet so hot and willing. I could feel the quiver of her flesh around me as I continued to squeeze and gently knead the firm flesh of her high, tight breasts.

She thrust her hips at me and succeeded in burying half my cock inside of her passion playground before she began to rotate her hips and slowly run her tight twat up and down my rigid member. I pushed toward her but I was unable to push anymore of my rock hard meat into her red-hot twat. She was so very tight that despite the generous lubrication of her cunt I was not able to push my cock any farther into her from this angle and there was no leverage for me to gain without a handhold of her flesh. Karen moved her hand from my dick and ran it around my neck, pulling our mouths tightly together. Smashing her soft lips even more tightly to mine.

I reluctantly released Karen’s tits and slowly slid my hands over her wet skin. Gently trailing my fingers over the hot skin covering her ribs, past her slender waist and across the satin skin of her firm, muscular hips.

I trailed my hands across her burning flesh until I reached the top of her thighs. Taking the firm muscular cheeks of her ass in the firm grip of my hands I slowly pulled her toward me, leisurely sliding my cock deep inside her, impaling her fiery cunt on the firm staff of my cock.

I felt her gasp into my mouth as my massive Johnson slid home deep inside of her tight wet pussy. She pulled her tongue from my mouth and gently, but painfully bit my lower lip as the flesh of her hot pussy stretched to accommodate the full length and girth of my engorged penis.

We stood there motionless beneath the torrent of warm water pouring from the showerhead. I felt the trembling of her thighs against mine. I felt the quivering of the soft hot flesh of her cunt around my rigid cock.

She released my lower lip and pressed her questing tongue, deep into my mouth once more. I gently caressed her ass and she began to slowly move her hips. Ever so slowly, ever so slightly, she pulled her tight twat along my rigid dong. She only moved an inch or so but the sensation of her hot flesh moving along my engorged penis was superb.

I crushed my lips even tighter to hers and sucked ravenously on her long tongue as I began to thrust my hips at her, once again burying my steely pride deep in her sizzling snatch. With my penis buried deep within her I rotated my hips against her hips grinding my pelvis against her sensitive clit. Then slowly I pulled my cock almost out of her before thrusting deeply into her once again.

I heard her grunt as I rammed my cock home, then groan gutturally as I withdrew and slammed it inside her once more. I felt her flesh quake and her legs seemed to go limp as I picked up the rhythm and pushed my crank into her time after time. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and my hands gripping her ass seemed her only support and she held on to me like a drowning sailor as my unrelenting assault continued.

She pulled her lips from mine and moaned deeply and throatily. Her legs moved against mine, trembling like a dreamer in a spasm. I felt her cunt quiver as she came and she pulled me tightly against her while her entire body shook with rapturous abandon.


I stood stock still, my cock captured within her tight pussy, until her shaking subsided. Then kissing her lightly on her supple fevered lips I began to slowly move in and out of her once again.

As I slowly, tenderly stroked in and out of her feverish twat, she moved her lips from mine and trailing kisses up my jaw line moved her attention to my earlobe. She tenderly kissed my ear, and then slowly inserted the tip of her tongue inside of my ear. She moved the tip of her tongue around my ear and into it. The sensation of her invasion sent shock waves through my entire body and my stroking faltered and stopped.

Karen pulled her searching tongue from my ear and whispered, “Whew, love, that was good. But, why don’t we finish this off on the bed?”

Never one to disappoint a lady I responded simply, “Sounds good to me.”

Slowly, reluctantly, she pulled away from me, pulled the shower curtain back and agilely jumped out of the shower. I turned and cut off the water before following swiftly behind.

She was nearly dry when I stepped out beside her. She tossed the towel playfully to me and raced through the door to the bedroom. “Meet you in the bed.” She giggled and then I heard a loud thump that could only have been made if she threw herself recklessly onto the mattress.

I dried myself as quickly as I could and raced into the bedroom. Karen was lying on the bed, legs spread and ready with arms outstretched.

“Come on lover, don’t waste time.” She said. Then she continued with out missing a beat, “I want you inside me and I want it now!”

I moved to the foot of the bed and crawled over her. I started to kiss her twat but she interrupted me by stating flatly, “That’s not what I want in me Mick. I want your nice long dick, not your tongue. Now come on, quit teasing me.”

I responded, “Ok, whatever the lady wants.” as I moved up and over her body. I slowly kissed my way up the length of her tight and muscular body. Every place I touched with my burning lips seemed to tremble beneath my velvet touch. I tarried for a moment upon reaching the delectable globes of her perfect breasts. I kissed first one breast, then the other, trailing my tongue over the satin skin of her cleavage, around her small delicate aureole, and finally taking her tiny, but hard nipple between my supple lips to suck on it ravenously.

I took as much of her soft breast into my mouth as I could and ran my tongue over her sensitive flesh. Karen put her delicate hands on the back of my head and pushed my mouth even more tightly against the resilient flesh of her flawless tits. I felt her body tremble beneath my tongue and felt her twine her finger into my hair, gently pulling my hair as she attempted to suffocate me against her supple globes.

I lowered my stomach against her searing snatch and rubbed my hard abdomen in the dripping juices of her pussy. Karen almost immediately wrapped her long legs around my midsection, trapping my body in their iron grip, and began to gyrate her cunt against the hard muscles of my stomach.

With effort I pulled my lips from the tiny rosette of Karen’s left breast and trailed my tongue across her golden cleavage to the opposite perfect orb. Pain greeted me there as she tightened her grip on my hair and frantically pushed my mouth down on her tiny, hard, pink nipple.

I felt her body shake against mine as she erupted in a massive orgasm. “Ugh, ummmmm, god!” she moaned in a low guttural voice before continuing, “Ungh, ugh, shit!” as her body shook beneath me.

Karen’s juices coated the skin of my stomach as she arched her back forcefully against me, crying out softly in what was more a feral growl than a cry of passion, actually lifting me high off of the mattress in one massive, trembling convulsion before finally subsiding with a massive grunt and a huge sigh.

Her legs dropped from around my body and her fingers relaxed in my hair as her orgasm subsided. I continued to lap at the flesh of her breast with my questing tongue but managed to pry my lips away from the perfection of her tiny pink nip and begin my journey up the sweat covered flesh of this goddess of passion.

I trailed my tongue over her moist, salty skin. Gently prodding the skin of her breast to her shoulder and then across the hollow of her shoulder to her neck. “Ewe, that tickles!” she giggled as I ran my tongue up the inside of her neck to her jaw line.

I pulled my mouth from her neck, pushed my body up on my arms like I was doing pushups and looked down at the voluptuous form of Karen as she lay beneath me. I shifted my legs slightly to position my rock hard cock over the gates to her wonderland of lust.

Karen reached down, grasped my oaken member lightly in her tender hands, and guided me against the opening of her cunt.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers