Amorous Amblings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I pushed gently against her wet lips and her tropical warmth engulfed the head of my dick. I held still for a moment, watching the dreamy expression on Karen’s soft lips, before slowly immersing the full scope of my steely shaft deep within her passionate depths as I penetrated her tight hot twat once more.

Buried deep within her I continued watching her expression. She had the serene look of an angel, or perhaps the contented look of a sated cat on her lovely face as I violated her vagina with the iron rod of my cock. Her eyes were closed and a contented smile crept across her lips as my pelvis pushed lightly against hers. “Ummmmm.” She moaned softly, dreamily.

Slowly, I pulled my shaft from her hot twat, held it a second at the top of the stroke with just the head of my dick buried between her hot wet lips and then slowly pushed into her again until the whole length of my meat lay encased in her warmth. She leaned her head back tightly against the pillow and exhaled throatily as the head of my dick bottomed out inside of her. I felt my dick rub against the entrance to her cervix as I rotated my pelvis against hers, once, twice, then three times before I again and stroked out of her sweltering depths.

This time I held myself just inside of the lips of her twat for a count of five, and when I felt her start to arch her body to take me inside once more, I slammed it home with a thump. She exhaled loudly as I pushed her body against the bed, and I heard her moan, “Mmmmngh, mmmnnnngh, oh oooh.”

I began to slowly stroke in and out of her hot twat, the rhythm building gradually to a stead beat. Karen wrapped her legs around mine and began to match my thrusts with those of her own. Soon there was a steady slam of flesh as our bodies collided at the end of each violent and passionate stroke.

I continued to watch Karen as I fucked her hot pussy with my raging cock. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open, steady moans and guttural exclamations emanated from her slack lips as I thrust violently into her again and again. Sweat dripped from my pile driving body onto her sweet skin, mixing with her sweat to run down her sides onto the bed. Her breasts moved up and down with the rhythm of our lovemaking, their firm texture jiggled delightfully with each down stroke of my hips. The firm little nipple in the middle of each delicate pink rosette stood out with passion as she thrust up at me with every stroke.

She put her hands to my back, running her hands over my heated skin. Slowly, fervently stroking my muscular shoulders and back, massaging my buttocks, digging her short nails into my flesh when an orgasm shook her delicious body. Our mixed sweat glistened on her satin skin, spraying as our bodies collided in ardor again and again.

I felt my loins begin to burn as the small amount of cum I had left began its journey down the length of my steely shaft into Karen’s tight twat, I tied to hold off as long as possible, but I knew that I would soon explode into the lovely receptacle that I was pounding into.

As I knew my time was close, I watched Karen’s face for a sign that she was ready to cum too. I saw her jaw muscles tighten, and I felt her nails dig violently into my shoulders. She leaned her head back, opened her lovely mouth and cried, “Mmmmngh, Uuungh, oh god! Uuungh!” And she lifted her hips from the mattress as her body convulsed in the throes of a massive orgasm.

Simultaneously my white-hot sperm, or at least what was left of it, exploded into her raging hot twat. Karen gritted her teeth and held the massive arch of her back for maybe twenty seconds before collapsing back onto the bed. I collapsed with her and lay on top of her spent and exhausted, my breath coming in ragged gasps for a few seconds before I rolled off and lay beside her on the mattress.

I must have dozed again, because the movement of the bed startled me as Karen rolled off and padded into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Through the closed door I heard the heard the splash of water in the toilet as she relieved herself, quickly followed by the rattle of the toilet paper dispenser and then the flow of water into the sink.

Thinking that she was getting ready to leave and go home to her family, I rolled onto my side and waited for the door to open and Karen to emerge. I didn’t have long to wait because almost as soon as the water was turned off in the sink the door opened and Karen strode out, still very much naked and with a washrag in hand.

I watched the movement of her delightful body crossing the room toward me. As she neared the bed she extended the hand holding the washcloth toward me and said sweetly, “I figured you might like to clean up a bit.” Then she smiled happily at me.

I took the proffered cloth and wiped my genitals and the spot we had made on the bedspread with it before tossing it unceremoniously into the bathroom. We heard it hit the wall and fall to the floor of the bathroom. “Nice shot.” Karen giggled. Then she continued, “Now scoot over.”

I moved over on the bed and Karen took the pillow on her side and turned it up so that she could use it as a backrest. Then she sat down on the bed, grabbed the champagne from the bucket, uncorked it and filled both our glasses to the brim. She handed me my glass and then opened her purse and pulled out her Newport’s.

“You should stop smoking.” I stated off hand.

“You’re probably right.” She replied as she tapped a cigarette from the pack. “But I dearly love the taste of a good smoke.” She continued as she placed the cig between her lips and fired up her Zippo.

She took a long drag on the smoke, flipped the lighter closed expertly, and exhaled a long slow cloud of smoke from deep in her lungs. She put the pack of cigarettes and lighter back in her handbag, before taking the fag from her lips and swinging her legs up on the bed. “These things will probably kill me one day.” She said gesturing with the cigarette, “But I really do love to smoke.” She finished as she put the smoke to her pink lips once more and took a long drag.

“Whatever floats your boat.” I replied as I sat up on the bed and turned my pillow so that we could sit side by side and chat for a bit.

I put the glass of champagne to my lips and took a good drink, “Damn, sex makes you thirsty.” I said.

“Yep.” She replied, “It sure dries you out doesn’t it?” She giggled and took a long drink from her glass.

We sat there drinking our champagne, talking animatedly, and Karen smoking for the longest time. We both emptied our glasses and began to just drink from the bottle, passing it between us as we talked. Karen finished one smoke and lit another and we continued to chatter on like two old friends. I realized as we talked how fond I was of Karen, and I don’t mean how sexually turned on I was by her. We seemed to have a lot in common when we started talking about things and I felt really comfortable opening up to her, which was odd for me.

Eventually the subject turned to Carol and our relationship. “I that woman, what’s her name…” Karen started indistinctly.

“Carol.” I volunteered.

“Yeah, Carol, that’s her name, thank you.” She continued, “Is she your lady friend or something? I mean it’s none of my business or anything. But do you two have some sort of relationship or something?” she asked before raising the bottle of bubbly to her lips.

“Actually I just met her this week.” I confided. “She lives next door to us, and she just dropped over a couple of days ago to say hi.” Karen handed me the champagne and I lifted it to my lips for a drink before I continued, “She’s married, like you, with a couple of kid. She is pregnant and horny as hell.” I stopped for a moment and watched Karen raise the bottle to her lips and take a long pull before I continued, “I like her well enough I guess, but mostly I like the sex.”

Karen handed me the bottle before she replied ironically, “Yeah, we all like sex, don’t we.” And she slapped me on my bare thigh, which made my dick bounce, and then leaned over to give me a wet drunken kiss on the lips.

Karen leaned her head against my shoulder, and ran her arm through mine, bringing her soft breast tight against my arm. Then said teasingly, “So you like pregnant women, huh?”

“I just like women.” I replied shortly.

“That’s good cause I like men.” Karen responded groggily as she nestled her head more tightly against my shoulder.

“How about you?” I asked vaguely.

“How about what?” She responded evasively.

“How about you and your family. You know, husband, kids, that sort of thing.” I replied.

She took a drink from the bottle before replying in a confidential and resigned tone, “Oh there’s not much there any more. I haven’t had sex much in months, he doesn’t seem to want me around much anymore.” She took another long drink, gulping the sweet liquid down before continuing, “The girls are fine. Six and seven, sweet as sugar and they love their mommy.” She stated wistfully.

“That’s too bad.” I commiserated.

“If you mean about him and I, Yeah it is.” She stated sadly. “We used to be so good together. Now we just share the same bed, sometimes not even that.” She trailed off quietly.

“He’s crazy.” I stated flatly. “If I was him, I’d have you in the sack every time I could manage.” I finished emphatically.

I expected a response, but Karen was silent. “Karen,” I said experimentally, “Karen.” When she didn’t respond I looked down at her head on my shoulder and I realized that she was asleep. “So much for sterling conversation.” I quipped to myself.

I sat there for a few minutes, thinking vaguely about sex and women. I listened to Karen breathing sonorously for a bit. But, soon, I too succumbed to exhaustion and passed into the hands of Morpheus.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers