Amorous Goods: Rebranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On first look, Captain sweetie, (kiss sound) there's nothing there. I wish Nonny were here to give me her thoughts. Oh! We've got it. When the view from each run are manipulated a star appears to be missing behind the target location. There's something there even if we can not see it even with the cat's saddle optics."

"Oh great, how are we going to do this and not die? A blind jump was not an option. The Survivor nerds began chattering while the images mapped were rotated and examined at different replay speeds on the big screen above the new lounge; a plan was made to jump just outside of the total invisibility of the far sun.

The Goods: Oct. 31, 7:16 P.M.

They made the jump dead still to the location, noting the 13 day time slip on entry. A single planet was found accompanying a dim yellow star. Wiper landing was on the opposite side, a little higher with an astounding view. There were arrays of devices orbiting that must draw energy from that feeble source as they stayed between it and the rotating planet below. The configuration laid shadows to either side of the slice allowed to address the sun. The lit portion appeared a great cat's eye, watching a flame.

SALLY's quick survey found only one rambling structure; it was slipping into twilight. They landed in force, eight Standard(tm) shuttles on the lawns near the front gate, armed and armored, expecting trouble. Walking past a ruddy metal plate reading GOODS in raised letters, they ascended the steps to be met by a wizened man, ancient beyond belief, animated with the arrival of seldom seen visitors.

He looked at each the MKVII clad army advancing, cautious, respectful, stopping on the goggled face behind the screen of the big one's helmet. He showed no recognition or interest only inspection and expectation as he regarded him. "Yes?" Harry, at a loss of how to begin, asked the only question appropriate.

"Trick or Treat?" He turned to the Captain, delight and amusement for seldom seen genteel visitors.

"Ah, ha, ha, wonderful, yes, yes, come in, wipe your feet. Let's not stand here while there's treats inside and questions to be traded." They exchanged names and pleasantries out beyond the veranda. His name was William Getit.

Some followed on, some remained at the doors, and some scattered left and right around the walls surrounding the building. The wide hall led straight back, opening on lush gardens, pools and lawns. Specialists dissolved into the grounds behind as they continued to stroll and chat.

"We'd like to speak to Mr. Goods if he's available, William."

"Which one? There's two here, sons of my sister, Victoria Goods. Here they are." He stopped in front of two sculptures in the act of completing a high five, their names embed deeply in the bases. "They were killed while trying to repeat some of their father's work. Perhaps you should explain what it is you seek." Harry opened a small display and showed the replay very quickly to the end. His hand ventured trembling forth to touch the screen showing Sallybot being removed.

"Yertzberg and I.B. Were friends, wildly talented in their related field, but I can't imagine what they would say about this! I must buy it for our collection if you are so inclined."

"Not for sale, William. Tell me about the cat saddle

"You recognized it, wonderful. Yes, it was his greatest creation and there were many, Sinuous Goods, Lustful Goods, Implacable Goods. I have no idea what forces he used to make it, Toi Harry; but in creating Amorous, I.B. Goods lost himself. I can only imagine what realities he manipulated before he was drawn in or what his existence might be within those environs. How did you come by it?"

Harry explained the reasons and events leading to Sallybot joining with Amorous, freeing all those entranced by the erotic relic, then further deductions leading to this hidden world.

"Those were some very wicked men you dispatched so easily. We were forced to part with Amorous after being deceived of their true intentions, forced to buy what cargo they brought back, living or inert. It's a shame your people were subjected so long to Amorous when all you had to do to help them escape was turn out the lights."

The simple solution was a shock as were the reports coming in of the Princess and some her entourage located on the extensive grounds of the Goods estate, alive but changed by the techno wizard Getit to animalistic inhabitants of the gardens, centaurs, bird people, were-rabbits, and, in her case, a Mermaid.

Harry left a puzzled William Getit wondering why the Toi suddenly became angry and walked away. He followed to where the Captain was talking to her where she rose above a pool, perky breasts a distraction while he listened to her royal adventures.

She was explaining how they came to be here and the events of her capture by the pirates while exploring an uninhabited planet, the destruction of her yacht and those hidden in the safe rooms within.

"Highness, do you know the names of those lost?" She began reciting names and titles of the dead stopping when his face fell at a name.

"Did you know her?"

"Yes, my wife's cousin. She'll be devastated. Thank you Highness for the information." Getit came walking out of thick foliage. The Princess called.

"Willie! I'm rescued! I'm going to miss you." Harry was confused, thinking her transformation was in some way a malign act.

"Wait, you are not mad at him for turning you into a mythological creature?"

"Heavens no, It's been the best holiday I can remember in some time. We were stuck here with no way to get out and so bored anything would have been better. There's some that will want to stay but I must return after grandfather sent the hounds out to track me down." William Getit took a small fee for returning those that would go home in their human form: the goggles Chyna loved so much.

Headstone: Wildhoot, Nov. 1

Harry stood beside the simple stone, smoothed lovingly and inscribed, SAPHIRA, no other words or symbols but that; her wanderlust ended so far from home. He took an image of the empty grave to include in the next mail home. He turned to the other sweetly crafted marker not far away reading Amorous Sallybot Goods, where lay the best work of Mr. Yertzburg and Mr. Goods and perhaps the souls of both.

He returned above to the Hoochie Mama where all preparations for the 50 wiper day voyage to Prime were waiting. Going to his cabin where Bridget and Princess Cassandra waited sleepily. He put on his fuzzy PJ's and climbed in between them.

"Ready girls?" The cold gray curtain of threshold descended.

12