Amorous Goods: The Pendulum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just talk to her," she continued.

"She won't ditch her boyfriend over me."

"When her boyfriend fucks her from behind, she imagines it is your cock inside her."

Jack grinned at this revelation.

"She hasn't shown any interest in me for a long time."

"She's afraid."

"Of what?"

"Consequences. Same as you. But beneath the fear, the desire is still there. And that's all that matters."

"Really?"

"Talk to her."

#

"There's something off about this guy's profile."

Vikki frowned at her laptop. Dylan glanced up from the account ledger. It was a quiet day, with no one in the shop.

"Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, everything," she continued. "He was a nobody for years, a ghost. Now, he's everywhere. It's too sudden."

"It's not impossible for someone to get their shit together," Dylan countered.

"When did he buy that pendulum?" asked Vikki.

"About a year ago."

"His social media exploded in the past six months. Before, he was a guy who had nothing on his LinkedIn, just a degree that he graduated with in the early 2000's. He had nothing for over a decade."

"Where is he now?" asked Dylan.

#

Sadie sat on the hotel bed, sweeping her long dark hair behind one of her ears, staring at Jack as he shut the door. She flashed one of her beautiful smiles at him, before testing the hotel bed, bouncing on it.

"Looks comfy," she said, patting the bed beside her.

It was a cheap Premier Inn in the city centre. Jack still lived with his parents, and Sadie lived with Tony, so there was no other way to get privacy.

"Yeah, this'll do," said Jack, briefly surveying the room. It was a standard cheap hotel room: double bed, wardrobe, cupboard, nightstand. It reminded him of student halls.

It was 10pm, and they were both in their work clothes, but on a day where they both made an effort. Sadie wore a tight pair of dark trousers, and tight black top, pulled down slightly to reveal a cleavage. Her clothes accentuated her fantastic figure more than usual.

Jack dumped his rucksack to the floor and sat beside her. He glanced at her cleavage and she smiled. They started making out. He felt those thick, smooth lips against his, as she pressed her small yet firm breasts against his body.

It wasn't long before she pulled off her top, revealing lingerie. A black lace bra pushed her tits up, accentuating their perkiness.

Jack pulled his T-shirt off. She ran her fingers across the muscles of his chest, as he undid her bra, allowing it to fall to the bed between them.

She sighed and arched her back, as he kissed his way down between those small, firm breasts, sucking on her brown, hard nipples; running his hands down her taught body towards her trousers.

She helped him pull her trousers off, sitting back and revealing her black panties, while she reached straight for his bulging crotch. He pulled his pants down to his knees, revealing his cock. Smiling, she gazed at it as she held it at the base, slowly tugging on it back and forth.

He put his hand on her shoulder as she leant forward and put his cock in her mouth, her lips half-way down his shaft. He hardened in her mouth, as he felt those full, luscious lips massaging his shaft. He reached down and fondled her breasts as they hung beneath her, while she reached behind him and grabbed his ass.

"Okay, ease off, I'm cumming."

She released his cock from her mouth and looked up at him, still holding it.

"Lie back," said Jack.

Sadie lay back with her hands behind her head, her perky breasts pointing upwards, as he lowered himself between her open legs and pulled her lace panties off, revealing her dark, but trimmed bush. He held her behind her legs as he kissed her inner thighs towards that bush. She moaned, breathing deeply, as he lapped away at her pussy.

Eventually her hips buckled, her back arched and she rolled over to her front. Jack saw her bare ass beneath him; round, perfect, smooth. He ran his hands up and down it, massaging her cheeks, and he wanted badly to bury his cock in the dark bush between her parted thighs.

"Just fuck me," she said, between breaths, her back heaving.

It was exactly what he hoped she would say. He pulled her hips towards him.

"From behind?" he asked.

"Yeah, do it."

Sadie swung her legs off the bed, holding herself upright on the bed by her elbows. He admired her perfect ass, as she bent over to receive him. He put a condom on, and plunged his cock into the dark wetness between her thighs, feeling the firmness of her ass push itself eagerly against his body. She groaned louder with every thrust.

The more she groaned, the more he felt that cold, fiery energy sweep through his body from his loins, the power of Rozrael compelling him to fuck her harder, run his hands up and down her body, and squeeze her tits as they swung beneath her.

She eventually collapsed into the bed.

Later on, as they lay naked in bed together, she ran her fingers through his chest hair.

"You're a dark horse, aren't you Jack?" she grinned.

Similar sentiments were expressed by other women he worked with, when he met them in similar hotel rooms across the city.

He finally saw Donna's huge, pale breasts, as he lifted her AFI t-shirt to reveal a sturdy black bra. She removed it to display her big, round breasts, and he sucked on her large pink nipples as he kissed every inch of her tattooed body.

After this, Jack had started to get bored of fucking his co-workers. He wanted to fuck the entire city, leave it for sunnier climes and never call back.

Thankfully, he was hired by a local media company to work on their social media, before the women at work found out what a rat he was. It paid him enough to move into a place of his own, while he used the supernatural guidance of the pendulum to plot his takeover of the city.

#

"He seems to be the most famous person in his town. He worked for a media agency, but at the same time, his artwork is everywhere. Got a column in his local paper. He's directed films, had his photography exhibited. A lot of this stuff is pretty raunchy. Seems to have a thing for women with huge tits in his work."

"My kind of guy," said Dylan.

"There are pictures of him with local politicians and business leaders. He's like a small-town Kanye West."

"That sounds awesome!" said Dylan. "Why take that away from him?"

"The pendulum is cursed. This won't turn out well."

"I'm with Dylan on this one," said Marshall. "He doesn't have the Liber Virtute. He couldn't have done this with the pendulum alone."

"The Liber Virtute you say?" said Vikki, turning her laptop in Marshall's direction.

Marshall peered down at the laptop, his brow furrowing.

"Yes, that's the one! It's not our copy, but it's the same book! How did this end up on the internet?" asked Marshall.

"It's an online archive," said Vikki, "occultists across the world find grimoires found in libraries, and scan them onto this site."

"Good God!" exclaimed Marshall. "That's brilliant. But also, terrible. I'm beginning to think that our customer might actually be the latest vehicle for Rozrael."

"I knew it," said Vikki. "So who's getting the plane to England?"

#

Jack looked on, whiskey in one hand and camera in another, watching a young woman being spanked on a sofa before a small group of perverts. Sarah wore nothing except for a pair of black stockings that came up just under her ass. Her dark hair fell to the ground as she lay face forward over the lap of an older woman, who bare-hand slapped her ass in front of a group of fetish enthusiasts.

Jack had shot Sarah before -- she was among a roster of exhibitionists who modelled for him. Some watched intently, passing comment and laughing. Others, like Jack, were moving between rooms in this seafront apartment.

The older woman, Jane, was a local dominatrix outside her day job. Her blonde, shoulder-length hair curled back around her ears; her mascara was heavy and she wore a black dress over which Sarah was spread.

Jack was at this party on her invitation. His photographic and film work was finally being recognised and she wanted him there. He did it as a favour, but these events were becoming the same. Although he enjoyed watching Sarah's tits jiggle over the side of the couch as Jane spanked her, he was bored. He worried that he might be getting desensitized. Or perhaps he was growing up.

In the other rooms were more acts of debauchery. Men and women were being tied, blind-folded, whipped, or fucked by various people. Their cries and moans were the background music to this fetish scene party.

Jack left the room and walked into the hallway, past a staircase and into the kitchen, where the real reason he was at this party was making a drink.

Katerina was alone in the white tiled kitchen, mixing herself a cocktail. Jack saw her from behind, her blond hair half-way down her back, partially covering a blue dress that clung to her body.

Leaning against the door-frame, he put his drink down and pulled out the pendulum. It immediately swung furiously in her direction. He put it back in his pocket, adjusted the settings on his camera and leant against the side-table next to her. He raised the camera and took a picture at the perfect moment, as she raised her drink to her mouth, uncovering her voluptuous cleavage.

Katarina wore very low-cut dresses at parties like these, and often elsewhere, and this is what drew Jack to her. She was the closest he could find to a real-life version of Rozrael on Earth, except for her personality. She actually had one for a start. Rozrael was all business.

She was an aspiring film-maker and actress. It was her obsession. They met another party like this, and they were up until dawn, discussing each other's ideas for film projects. He hadn't done that since he was a student.

"You take my picture?"

Her accent came out more when she was drinking. She was Ukrainian. He loved how broken her English became the more she drank.

"Of course. You look great in that dress."

She looked down at her cleavage as if she hadn't noticed it until now.

"Thank you," she smiled, "you want to do photoshoot?"

"Here?" he asked,

"Why not?"

She reached for the clasp behind her neck and undid it, dropping her dress almost down to her waist. Her big, round tits fell out of her dress; pale mounds with large pink nipples that in Jack's mind, begged to be touched.

Katarina flicked her hair back, smiling, pushing her breasts out in his direction. It wasn't exactly a model's pose, but Jack was happy to indulge her.

Jack took a few shots crouching beneath her. From that perspective, her tits looked mountainous, almost silhouetted in the fluorescent light. She raised her hands behind her head, laughing, jiggling her tits as she gyrated her hips side to side. Jack knew that he had met the woman of his dreams.

She pulled her dress back up and clasped it back behind her neck. Her breasts moved back into position, facing forward.

"Shall we take this to another room," asked Jack.

"They are full," she said, downing the rest of whatever she was drinking. "We go to my place."

"Good idea," said Jack. "Now?"

"Of course!"

Katarina took him by the arm, pulling him towards the door. He would have liked to have said goodbye to Jane, but didn't want to disturb the show.

They left, saying bye to a few people hanging around, watching Sarah's ass turn pink through the doorway.

They made their way along the waterfront, by the light of crowded pubs, spilling out onto the cobblestoned alleys. Men, drunk and sober, stopped and stared at Katarina as she walked on Jack's arm. Jack used to be one of those guys. Now it was his turn to be on the arm of a woman being gawked at, and this made him very happy.

#

The plane was half empty. Vikki sat with her laptop, going over the pages of the Liber Virtute.

"Let's get this straight," said Vikki. "To defeat this demon, we need to get the pendulum, immerse it in holy water, and speak some phrase."

Marshall looked up from his book.

"Correct."

"You've got the holy water, right?" asked Vikki.

"Right here."

Marshall patted his satchel.

"Can't we just take the pendulum and fly home?"

"Maybe," said Marshall. "But the demon has the mind of our customer already. We should perform the ritual."

Vikki lay back against the seat.

"Fucking great."

#

Katarina laughed and switched the light on, as Jack stumbled through the door into his hallway. He steadied himself against a bannister as she closed and locked up after him. She was dressed a little more conservatively this time, meaning that her tits weren't on the verge of falling out of her dress.

"Feels good to be home," he slurred, standing up straight.

"You drink too much," said Katarina.

"So did you," replied Jack.

They both spent the evening at a local film festival, mingling with actors, directors, and other local film people. Then they left with some friends to hit some of the swankier bars near the waterfront, where they got increasingly drunk and called it a night.

She pushed him against the bannister and kissed him.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

Katarina dragged Jack by the arm, stumbling through the door of their bedroom. The moonlight shone in through the high windows, illuminating the king-size bed. They didn't even bother to draw the curtains, as they piled onto the bed, ripping each other's clothes off.

She was on top of him, smothering him with her perfect breasts, before riding his hard cock to completion. She collapsed onto him.

It would have been the best night's sleep in Jack's life, had a portal not opened into the realm of Rozrael. The room filled with torchlight, and Jack looked up from his bed. Katarina was still beside him, blissfully asleep, as he sat up.

"Enjoy your evening?"

Rozrael emerged from behind a pillar, smiling down at him with those inhumanly green eyes.

"Oh, hi, Roz," said Jack. She hadn't communicated like this in a while. "Yeah, it was great."

"What do you think of your new lover? She is beautiful, is she not?"

"Katarina? Yes, she's perfect."

"You're right. She is perfect. She is ideal as my avatar."

"Avatar?"

"I need a vessel on Earth," Rozrael explained. "Something more than just a pendulum. I need to be in the flesh. I need the body of a woman."

"Katarina's body?"

"Yes. There's a ritual you must perform. Take a few strands of her hair, and some of her vaginal fluids, and I need you to-"

"Wait," Jack interrupted. "You want to possess Katarina's body?"

"We need to take things further if we are to gain more power on Earth. I have a plan to extend our reach beyond this pitiful town."

"That's great, but Katarina's body is hers. We'll have to come up with a better idea that doesn't involve possessing anyone's body."

"There is no better idea. You would never have got this far without my guidance. You need me to take things further, towards real power."

The warning klaxons sounded in Jack's mind.

"You will have to come up with a better idea, because Katarina will remain Katarina. She is not anyone's "avatar"."

"Her desire for you will wane, as all human relationships do. Don't you want to see these for the rest of your earthly days?"

She unbuckled her top, pulling it back. Her immense cleavage bulged out.

"Thanks for the offer," said Jack. "But I need my beauty sleep."

"Very well."

She pulled her top back up and walked back into the gloom of the temple.

The portal disappeared and Jack woke up in the dark before dawn. Katarina's naked body was still draped across him. Her firm breasts pushing into him, her head buried into the nape of his neck. He looked at her, then at the pendulum on his nightstand. He had an idea.

#

The bedroom of the B&B was small but cosy. Marshall stood at the open doors by the balcony, looking out over the sea of Newquay.

"If this goes wrong, this won't be such a bad place to end our adventures."

"Never mind ending, how are we going to begin?" asked Vikki. "We don't even know where this guy lives."

"Let's call Dylan," said Marshall, opening a laptop on top of a dresser, logging into

Skype. Dylan's face came on screen.

"Everyone okay?" said Dylan.

"We're fine, Dylan, we just need a game plan," said Marshall.

"What do we know about this guy?" asked Dylan.

"He's got a photography studio in the city," said Vikki.

"Yes," said Marshall. "And that is where you come in."

"Oh no," she said. "I'm no model. Not his type of model anyway."

"It's just for one day," said Marshall.

"No way are my tits big enough," she countered.

"There's more to a woman than the size of her breasts," chuckled Marshall. "A woman can entice with her figure, the sway of her hips."

"Marshall's right," said Dylan. "You have a great ass."

"Fuck off," said Vikki, slamming the laptop shut.

"Vikki, this is the best way we can think of to extricate this pendulum from Jack. You are our only hope," pleaded Marshall.

"No. Not doing it."

"Listen lady," Dylan's voice came from the tinny laptop speakers. "Do you want a powerful demon to take over the Earth and enslave humanity?"

"Of course not. There just has to be another way, that's all."

"Got any better ideas?" asked Dylan.

Silence. Vikki sighed.

"I guess not," she said.

Marshall smiled, opening his case on the bed.

"Fantastic," he said. "I've got everything you'll need."

He pulled a skimpy red dress from his luggage, laying it out on the bed, followed by a set of red lingerie.

"You're shitting me," said Vikki.

#

Jack stood by the railings overlooking the sea. The morning sunlight reflected off the cafes, artisanal shops and flats behind him. A cruise ship sailed past in the distance.

He held up the pendulum.

"Thanks, Rozrael, but this must end now."

He chucked it into the dark water, turning and walking back to his flat.

He had appointments that afternoon. An unknown model from Canada. Seemed out of the blue, but he had nothing else on that day.

Jack walked back into his flat. Katarina called out from the kitchen.

"Jack? You want coffee?"

"Give me a minute."

He went upstairs to the bedroom, dumped his jacket on the bed, and then he saw the nightstand.

"Fuck!"

The pendulum was back on the nightstand, where he left it last night. Jack sat on

the bed.

Ordinarily, he would question this. Did he chuck something else in the water? No. He threw that pendulum into the sea. He needed another plan.

But that could wait. He had a job to do.

#

Vikki and Marshall got off the train at Plymouth station, heading into the city.

Vikki felt self-conscious. Beneath a trench coat was a red dress leaving little to the imagination.

"I feel weird wearing a trench coat in the summer," said Vikki.

"It's just for today," said Marshall. "Let's just get this over with."

They found the studio in an affluent seafront neighbourhood, surrounded by restaurants and artisanal bakeries. The stone buildings used to be the offices and barracks of a Victorian port. Now, they were the apartments and businesses of the wealthy.

"I'll be around the corner in that café," said Marshall. "Good luck."

Marshall left Vikki at the door. She rang the bell. Jack answered.

"Hello? Vikki?"

"Yes, is that Jack?"

"Come in."

Jack looked similar to his profile pictures. He dressed simply in grey T-shirt and jeans. He was handsome in a rugged kind of way. Well-muscled, with the jawline of a fifties B-movie lead. His blonde hair was thick but well-trimmed. She checked out his shoulders as she walked in. If she did have to sleep with this guy, it might not be so bad.

It turned out that his studio was also in his flat. Perfect. There was a kitchen and a living room nearby.