Ample Penetration

Story Info
Couple gets carried away during sex game.
1.9k words
3.73
116k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chelsea
chelsea
2 Followers

No penetration… that was the only rule. While we had been playing sex games over the years with our neighbors Frank and Sandy they had been getting gradually more risqué and more intimate. Last weekend all four of us ended up in bed, although I remained with my husband and Sandy with hers we did the touchy feely game with them during the process of intercourse, heightening the climax until a near explosion was in store.

My husband Seth was the one who suggested 'fooling around' with each other's partner, saying that if we did it in the same bed we would be assured than nothing would really happen. I didn't feel comfortable with the whole thing but decided that under the circumstances I would sound like a prude if I didn't go along with the idea. Sandy, I suspected, had a crush on my husband and I didn't know if I trusted her alone with him. I'd be damned before I let them into a room alone together.

Frank started out by kissing me. I had kissed him before, during a game of spin the bottle; nothing new here. I looked over and saw my Seth unbuttoning Sandy's blouse, her fake boobs fell out of her blouse, she was braless. He tipped the first nipple with his tongue making it rise to a full peak. If Sandy wasn't enjoying it she put on a good show she sighed in what sounded like a moment of wanton ecstasy. Frank slipped his tongue into my mouth and his hand into my shirt cupping my breast with his fingers. He slid my shirt open and started to remove his pants, his rod fell out fully erect.

I gave Sandy an uncertain look as the four of us proceeded to remove our clothes. She shrugged and smiled at me, letting her panties drop to the floor, she stepped out of them and crawled onto the bed and over the prone figure of my naked husband.

Frank pulled on my hand and drew me onto his belly, mashing his erection into my pelvis. I felt the fluttering of excitement, but when I looked over and saw Sandy groping at my Seth's rod it turned into a jealous rage. I would make them jealous, I decided… already determining that I wasn't going to enjoy this. I started kissing Frank and rocking against his erected rod.

Sandy had moved down and was kissing my husbands dick. "Wait a minute." I said… "I thought we said no penetration."

"No vaginal…" My Seth started in a raspy groan, unable to finish because Sandy had taken the whole of his organ into her mouth and was in the process of wedging it into her throat.

"Come on baby, lighten up." Frank plead. "It's only fucking. It doesn't mean anything." He lightly brushed his fingers across my clitoris and once again I felt the raw hard knot rise into my gut and the flutterings of excitement filter through my veins. He nipped at my nipples and with his tongue made them rise. I decided not to watch my husband and Sandy and for a moment was caught up with Frank's tongue tantalizing my nipples into erect peaks. He grabbed onto my ass and yanked it up even with his face and started to lightly tongue me between my legs, his mouth buried in my crotch. I felt myself starting to rise and looked over to see what my beloved was up too.

Sandy had spun around and was still bobbing the resilient dick of my husband and he was in the middle of giving her one of his famous kitty licks, while she strained against his insistent tongue.

"Break." I called out… one of the rules we agreed on prior to the evening. Frank stopped tonguing me and looked at me as if I were crazy. Sandy moaned and fell off my husband in a limp pile on the bed, splaying her legs apart. "Lord Jessie, couldn't you have waited a few?"

I limped over to the window and sat on a chair, watching the other three in stoic silence. Sandy lit a cigarette, dragged on it then offered it to me. "It's only fucking." She advised me. "It doesn't mean anything."

Normally I didn't touch the stuff… normally. I bit the end of the cigarette and took in a long drag feeling a wave of euphoria hit me. "It looks like more."

"No penetration, remember." Sandy stood directly in front of me, her flat stomach even with my face. "Kiss me."

"What?"

"Just do it and you'll see what I mean." She grabbed my hand taking another drag off the cigarette offering it one last time to me. I took her hand and she led me over to the bed. "Move over Seth. Lay down Jess…"

I lay on the bed wondering what she had in mind… thinking she must have lost it… none of our games had ever included fooling around with the same sex. Sandy lay on top of me and started to grind into my pelvis and kiss me. She started to tongue me, her mouth tasting like my husbands crotch, she moved down and started kissing my teats and rubbing my clit with her fingers. I started to respond moving slowly up to a tempo against her insistent fingers. I felt uninhibited… alive. I looked over and saw my husband there… he dragged on the cigarette handed him by Sandy, his eyes glazed. Sandy stooped down to my crotch and started torturing me with her tongue. I moaned, and realized immediately that it had an effect on her, she charged even harder kissing and licking and probing into my vagina. I was near climax when she stopped, she lifted her head… "See it's only fucking."

I rolled over to the side of the bed with Frank who this time straddled me. His dick nudged snugly against my hole, it tickled my swollen clitoris and he rubbed against me feeling the landscape of my underside. "You okay?" He asked in a whisper as his dick quietly probed against the guarded entrance of my being.

"I'm fine… you feel wonderful." I whispered back. "I'm sorry."

"I want to penetrate." He responded softly for just me to hear. "I want to bad."

I looked over, my husband quietly nursing on one of Sandy's tits his left thumb toying with the other. She had his head cradled in her arms and she watched us in silence. Seth pushed her back onto the bed and his elongated cock pushed against her vagina which was no doubt smooth and wet from the looks of her titillated breast.

"Fuck me Seth." Sandy commanded in a breathless charge.

He looked over at me as if uncertain. "It's against the rules."

"Fuck the rules."

I thought I saw the doubt in his mind and watched closely as the head of his cock slowly circled her vagina. She reached down and pushed it more snugly against her entrance. She looked over at me… "it's okay you two… go ahead, you want too."

"Come on." Frank urged.

I saw it then, my husband pushed ever so slightly the head of his dick disappeared for just an instant and he closed his eyes and licked his lips. He looked over at me uneasily. "Guide me in Jess."

"No." I whispered.

"If you guide me in… It'll be like it's us."

"It's not."

He shifted slightly again and this time more of his dick pushed into Sandy. "I'm gonna fuck her… I want to fuck her… Jess." His eyes closed and Sandy sighed and spread her legs to accommodate him.

Frank breathed in my ear. "If they can we can." He reminded me. "Just let them fuck."

Seth was balanced on his arms, he pulled out his cock so that it just swung in a solid drive above Sandy's parted legs. "Guide me Jess."

Against my better judgment I grabbed his dick and felt the jerk of penetration as he slipped into Sandy's waiting body. The moment it lasted what felt like a lifetime and just as that happened Frank forced his dick into me and started pummeling against my shocked system. A moment later my husband gasped with his climax into Sandy. He pitched her onto the pillow and licked at her pussy between her spread legs until she climbed to the top and let out a yelp of pleasure.

Frank, quietly let loose and kissed me tenderly as I gave into a subtle ovation.

The men were spent for the moment, Sandy and I nestled in the middle of the bed experiencing the after math of the lovemaking moments earlier. Sandy kissed my cheek. "Thanks." She smiled at me, then kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth. This time I kissed her back… "Is it our turn?" She sighed and pushed her fingers into my wet entrance.

"I guess." I think I knew what she meant… but if this woman was going to be intimate with my husband, I might as well…

Sandy turned her body into a sixty-nine position and for a moment I wondered if she would go through with it. She rested her crotch onto my mouth and I started to tongue her engorged clitoris and she into mine. A moment later the men shifted to the other side of the bed, Seth nudging his dick up against Franks mouth. Frank gripped onto his own recurring erection opened and sucked his engorged cock. Somehow at that moment I realized that this had happened before… Frank and my husband… Sandy and my husband… where had I been?

My body taken over by the winds of inflamed passion let go. Sandy's tongue thrusting relentlessly against my overly-excited clitoris, my pelvis straining to meet her mouth gave way to the second tide of blissful euphoria; while my tongue in an overwrought frenzy sought to guide her on the same tour of pleasure and when she finally broke, her body started to quiver, she dropped onto me her face still lodged in between my legs.

Frank and my husband had switched positions and was now laying back on the bed, with my husbands mouth straining against his cock.

Sandy moved around and wrapped her arms around me, willing me silently to let the men's progression continue. It was with a little fascination and an ample amount of horror as I watched my husband straddle Frank's backside and shove his dick against Franks waiting butt. He looked over at me, his eyes glazed. "Fair is fair sweetie." He shifted and I watched the head of his cock disappear. His eyes closed he shoved harder and I heard Frank yelp as he thrust and his balls bounced against the round firm surface of Frank's butt. He bent over and grabbed at Frank's dangling cock, yanking it to a hard, firm rod all the while thrusting against him filling his own accelerating need. My husband slumped over Frank in the wake of his fulfillment letting the aftermath flow into Franks sore behind. He shifted his weight and fell on to the bed next to Sandy and I, touching my bare breast he pulled Frank on top of him and took Frank's rod into his waiting lips. Frank, already near exultation shoved a few times between my husbands lip then spewed in an enormous arc against his face. It was a much more dramatic climax than he experienced with me.

We fell asleep like that, all curled up like little puppies and sometime during the night my husband pulled me over into his arms and made love to me. "Thank you sweetie… it's only fucking."

chelsea
chelsea
2 Followers