Amplified Feelings Bottle 02

Story Info
The boys enjoy dessert.
3.3k words
2.67
14.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers

Harry woke, looking at the ceiling of his room. He lifted his hands to his face. He didn’t have his eye mask on. He scrunched his forehead in confusion; he always had his eye mask on. ‘What on earth?’ He rolled over, bumping into another body. ‘Tom! No, it couldn’t be. It was just a dream.’ Harry thought to himself, then spoke out loud. “Computer increase lighting by twenty percent.” The ship beeped its usual response and his room became illuminated. He rolled over, his eyes coming to rest on Tom’s naked back. He smiled to himself and reached out with his hand, he touched one finger to Tom’s skin, tracing the outline of his spine to make sure he was real and not an illusion. He felt the cooled sweat and his fingers hit Tom’s waistline of his pants. Harry slid closer and wound his hand around the front of Tom’s pants. He slipped his hand into Tom’s pants; the zipper was still undone from last night’s activities.

Tom rolled over, facing Harry and smiled at him. “Good morning to you too Harry.” He could feel his cock twitch from Harry’s touch. “Mmmm…” Tom moaned quietly. “Harry, not now. We have to go on duty soon.” Harry smiled at him cheekily.

“Your point?” Harry said as he slipped Tom’s pants down and began massaging his penis. Tom moaned again, he put his hands linked behind his head and smiled his heart melting Paris smile. Harry smiled up at his best friend, running his hands up and down his hardening shaft. He slid down Tom’s body, kissing Tom’s naked chest and stomach. Then lowering his head to Tom’s stiff member. He licked the tip of it like an old-fashioned ice cream cone. Tom groaned with delight and Harry blew air over where had had licked Tom. The saliva cooled as the air hit it and Tom shivered. “Ooh, so you like that. What happened to the ‘We have to go on duty soon.’ line?” Harry said as leant back over and nipped gently at Tom’s inner thighs. Tom moaned in response. “I thought so.” Harry said slyly back at him.

“Harry… oh gods… Har… we shou-…” Harry didn’t respond, but instead continued to tease Tom’s cock. Tom shivered as Harry blew his breath across his naked form again. Tom dug his fingernails into Harry’s bed sheets, clutching at them as Harry’s head began bobbing on him. He could feel Harry’s tongue playing and rubbing on him.

“We what?” Harry teased. He swirled his tongue around the tip of Tom’s cock. He could see Tom’s pre-cum beginning to form on Tom. Harry smiled and sucked it off, tasting Tom’s essence. Harry enveloped Tom’s cock into his mouth and started humming around Tom’s stiff member, sending vibrations through Tom’s body.

“Gods Harry… yes… Oh gods…” Tom’s hips started thrusting, trying to push himself deeper into Harry’s mouth. Harry pulled away and blew on him again. Tom’s body started shuddering. Harry moved his hands to Tom’s balls and began to massage them, he could feel them tightening as Tom’s cock twitched and let his hot cum slide down Harry’s throat.

“Mmmm…” Harry mumbled as he swallowed Tom’s cum. “You taste so good.” Tom laughed at Harry and pulled him up to him, kissing him deeply, probing his tongue into Harry’s mouth. He pulled away and smiled at Harry.

“I do don’t I?” They laughed together. “Come on, we should get ready for our shift.” Tom said finally. Harry nodded and climbed out of bed. Tom watched Harry dress. He smiled. “I think you should stay like that. You looked better without the confines of clothes.” Harry laughed.

“Oh you do, do you?” Tom nodded and stood, walking over to Harry; he wrapped his arms around Harry’s waist. Harry turned and looked at the time. “we really don’t have time now Tom. Come on, let’s go.” He pulled away from Tom and walked over to his bag, pulling out a clean uniform for Tom to put on. He threw it at his friend. “Here. Quickly.” Tom groaned and pulled his clothes on. They made their way to the turbolift; Tom wrapped his arm around Harry’s shoulder as they stepped into the turbolift. As soon as the doors closed Tom leant close to Harry and kissed along his neck. Harry smiled then his brain clicked. He quickly stepped away from Tom. The turbolift doors opened a second later and Harry walked out to his station. Tom strolled out and smiled at Harry. Harry blushed and looked around the bridge.

“Kim. Paris. You’re late.” Chakotay stated loudly across the bridge. Harry turned to face the Executive officer, who was watching him.

“Sorry Commander.” Harry mumbled quickly. “It won't happen again.” Tom had turned in his seat and was silently giggling at him. Chakotay’s face than split into a big smile as he looked at Harry. ‘He was just playing around. A joke. Nothing more.’ Harry told himself. He smiled. The Captain, in her seat, was laughing at Harry’s reaction. Tuvok looked at them all with his no nonsense glare. Soon they were settled into their usual routine.

Harry was supposed to be running a routine diagnostic but he was staring at the back of Tom’s head instead. He watched Tom’s fingers move expertly over his control panel. Harry could feel the heat rush to his crotch as he watched his friend’s fingers. ‘Oh no.’ He thought to himself. He quickly looked away from Tom to his own control panel and continued on the diagnostic that he had started half an hour before.

***

“Come on Har.” Tom said as he approached Harry. “End of shift Har.” Tom waved his hand in front of Harry’s eyes. Harry looked at the time. The shift had gone by faster than usual. Harry nodded and walked into the turbolift with Tom, who stepped up close to him. Then Tuvok joined the two in the turbolift, standing at the front, right in front of the doors. Tom slid his arm around Harry’s shoulder and dropped it quickly to his waist, pulling him closer. He then moved his hand down to Harry’s butt and gave it a squeeze. Harry jumped, not expecting it and bumped into Tuvok.

“Ensign!” Tuvok said, sounding almost agitated. The Vulcan had turned and was staring at Harry, he shifted his glance to Tom then looked back to Harry.

“I’m sorry Tuvok.” Tom started giggling behind his hand at them. “I didn’t mean to Tuvok. I'm sorry. Tom, he uh…” Tuvok just turned back to the turbolift doors, it halted and he stepped out. Harry turned to Tom and glared at him. “Why did you do that?”

“I couldn’t resist.” He smiled, taking a step closer to him and wrapped his arms around Harry, pulling him close. Tom kissed him, probing his tongue deep into Harry’s mouth, he moved to the wall of the turbolift, pressing Harry against it. “You’re butt is just so cute. Why do you think I ‘accidentally’ brushed it so many times? I know you felt it, you always ignored it though.” Harry blushed.

“Someone’s going to come in here.” Harry pulled away from Tom as the turbolift came to a stop; he turned and looked at Tom’s face. “This is our stop anyway.” Harry smiled at Tom and stepped off ahead of him. The pair walked into the Mess Hall and sat down at a corner table. Tom sat to the left of Harry, he slid his hand under the table and placed it on Harry’s upper thigh, and gently massaged it. “Tom!” Harry attempted to push his hand away but Tom gabbed his hand instead and held it. Harry pulled his hand away and placed it onto the table top.

“No one can see Har.” Tom paused. “I know you like it.” He put his hand back, but higher this time. Harry let out a small sigh that Tom thought might have been a faint, ‘Tom.’. He stretched his fingers out, grazing Harry’s still soft member. Tom grinned cheekily at him. Neelix approached the table.

“Hello you two. What would you like for dinner? Would you like to try the special?” He smiled and pulled a padd out of the pocket of his apron as he looked at the pair.

“Ah, Neelix, no thanks, we’re just here for dessert.” Tom said smoothly, looking over at Harry for a second before answering Neelix. “How about some oysters, strawberries and a chocolate fondue, and some tiramisu too. Thanks.” Tom smiled.

“Ok.” Neelix looked at the list he had written on the padd. “Excellent, well I will be back in a little bit with your order.” Neelix turned and left.

“Tom, those are aphrodisiacs.” Harry turned to Tom and spat at him through clenched teeth. Tom continued to smile at Harry.

“Is there a problem with that? I don’t think Neelix knows they are.” Tom slipped his hand onto Harry’s crotch and massaged his penis. “Don’t forget you were the one that made us late for our shift this morning Har.” Harry blushed again and quickly looked away.

“I won't be able to get back to my quarters if you keep that up.”

“I don’t see the problem, Har.”

“Tom, stop, please.”

“Ok Har. Just for you.” He gave Harry’s leg one last squeeze and brought his hand up onto the table as Neelix came back and placed the dishes in front of them. “Thanks Neelix.” Tom reached over and picked up a large strawberry, dunking it into the chocolate sauce. He took a bite from it, staring into Harry’s eyes, and then dunked it back into the chocolate. “Open up Har.” Tom said guiding it to Harry’s mouth. Harry kept his mouth closed. “Oh come on, no one’s looking.” Harry looked around, checking the room, making sure no one was looking, and then opened his mouth; Tom shoved the rest of the chocolate covered strawberry into his mouth. Tom then dipped another strawberry into the chocolate and brought it to Harry’s lips. When Harry took the strawberry into his mouth a loud clatter was heard in the Mess Hall. Harry turned to the noise. B’Elanna had dropped her tray of food.

“Tom, you did that on purpose.” He hissed at his best friend sitting next to him. “You knew she was looking. You… you… you fink.” Harry spat. He stood and walked out of the Mess Hall. Tom watched Harry start to go and sighed, he gathered up the remainder of the dessert into his arms and followed Harry out to the turbolift.

“Har… Har… Harry. Wait up…” The pair stepped into the turbolift. “Please look at me Har. I'm sorry. Ok. I really am sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I don’t want to hurt you.” Harry ignored him then stalked out of the turbolift with Tom following close in his wake. Harry turned at the doors to his personal quarters before he entered them.

“Please Tom. Don’t do that again. Until we make it official to the others in the crew. B’Elanna may already know but I don’t want others to know about us until B’Elanna has settled down a little. She’s going to make it difficult for me in Engineering. Especially now Tom. Do you understand?” Tom nodded. “Fine, come in and bring those aphrodisiacs with you.” He smiled as the doors opened and they entered Harry’s quarters. Tom placed the platters of food onto the table in front of the couch and circled his arms around Harry’s waist, pulling Harry into him.

“Harry, I love you, I don’t want to hurt you.” Tom repeated and picked up a strawberry, dunking it in the chocolate sauce. He went to put it into Harry’s mouth but moved it to his cheek, smearing the chocolate across it. “Oops.” The Paris charm returned as Tom leant forward and licked the chocolate sauce off Harry’s cheek. “Mmmm…” Tom started to undress Harry. He could feel Harry hardening against him, which in turn, caused Tom to harden into Harry. He pressed himself into Harry, managing to strip him naked and pushed him back into the couch, he straddled his lap and leant forward, sucking on the nape of his neck. Tom slipped off Harry’s lap to the floor and reached behind, grabbing the bowl of strawberries and chocolate sauce; he placed them on the couch beside Harry. He drowned a strawberry in the chocolate then touched it to Harry’s chest; he rolled it down, leaving a trail of chocolate. “Oops again.” Tom smiled then licked the trail from the bottom to the top and kept going.

“Tom…” Tom put the strawberry into Harry’s mouth and kissed him, he laughed into his mouth and sucked the strawberry into his own mouth. He then swallowed the strawberry and smiled at his best friend, sitting naked in front of him, letting him touch and caress his nakedness. Harry’s hands found Tom’s zipper and he started stripping Tom of his clothes. Tom stood and slowly undressed himself. Harry reached towards him but Tom playfully slapped his hand away. He undressed painstakingly slow, Harry’s breathing caught in his throat as he watched Tom. “Oh come on Thomas.”

“Aw, is little Harry getting impatient?” Tom teased his friend. He finished stripping off his clothes, his cock stood out, away from his body. Tom picked up the bowl of chocolate and dipped his fingers into it. He knelt down and smoothed it onto Harry’s cock. “Mmmm… chocolate...” He bent his head to suck the chocolate off his best friend. Harry’s hands rested on Tom’s head as he sucked his cock. “You’re so beautiful Har…” Tom mumbled as he continued to lick Harry’s penis, his hands were at the base of Harry’s cock, stroking it gently. Tom then pulled off of Harry and gently nibbled on the underside of Harry’s cock head. Harry started to shudder as he neared his climax. Tom deep throated Harry, pushing him over the edge. Tom swallowed Harry’s cum. He crawled up Harry, dragging his hard shaft along him and pressing it into Harry’s stomach as he straddled his lap. Again he sucked on the nape of Harry’s neck. Harry giggled.

“You didn’t shave this morning.”

“You didn’t give me any choice did you?” Tom replied, then lowered his head back to Harry’s neck. “Har, I want to be in you.”

“Yes…” Harry nodded with his eyes closed. Tom stood, grabbing his bag; he dug through it and pulled out a tube of something and another bottle of Chillih’Ot. He opened it and took a large mouthful, then offered it to Harry. Harry smiled and took the bottle of liquid.

“Come on Har, let’s go to the bedroom.” Tom said leading Harry to the bedroom by his hand as Harry gulped down the richly colored and tasting liquid. When they reached the bedside Tom turned to Harry. “Hands and knees on the bed Har.” Tom instructed his friend. Harry looked at Tom, placed the bottle on the bedside, and then climbed onto the bed. Harry turned his head and looked at Tom as he squeezed the lube onto himself. Tom rubbed it onto his cock. He closed his eyes as he spread the lube onto his hard member.

“Tom…” Harry said coaxingly. Tom opened his eyes and looked at Harry, he climbed onto the bed behind him, slowly spreading Harry’s legs further. He massaged Harry’s back, pressing himself into Harry as he leant across him. Harry pushed back into Tom. He ran his hands around to Harry’s stomach; trailing them down to Harry’s hardening cock he gently stroked it. Then he squeezed more lube onto his fingers and rubbed it in small soft circles, dipping them into Harry’s anus occasionally. He let a finger slip into him slowly, knuckle by knuckle. Probing it in and out of his best friend. “Oh gods…” Harry moaned quietly. Tom became aware of how hard his cock was as it pressed into Harry’s soft backside.

“You’re so tight Har.” Tom bent his head and licked Harry’s lower back, tasting their combined sweat. Tom couldn’t stand it anymore. With one hand he slowly led his penis into Harry’s ass. Harry gasped as Tom entered him. He only pushed the head of his cock into Harry, getting used to the feeling of Harry’s tightness. “Gods Har…” Tom panted. “I think I'm going to come right now.” The feeling of Harry around him was deliciously comforting. Tom pushed deeper into Harry, again Harry gasped loudly. Tom was panting harder. ”Oh gods Har…” Tom pushed his full length into Harry and lay across his back. He licked Harry’s ear, causing him to tighten around Tom’s cock. He started nibbling on Harry’s ear, getting used to the feeling of being inside his friend.

“Oh Thomas…” Harry sighed. He felt Tom’s cock twitch inside him as he spoke to him. The feeling of the older man pushed deep in him was incredible. Harry’s breathing matched Tom’s own heavy panting. Harry let out a loud moan, again feeling Tom twitch inside him. He could feel Tom’s hardened nipples pressing into the flesh of his back. Tom kissed the back of Harry’s neck and got up off his back. The sweat cooled as the air from the room hit it, this caused Harry to shiver, vibrating around Tom’s hard member. Tom slowly pulled out of Harry, leaving just the head of his cock still in him and then pushed it back in just as slowly. “Mmmm…” Harry giggled.

“What?” Tom questioned his friend.

“You’re so gentle.” Harry moaned as Tom began to thrust faster.

“Oh gods Har, did you hear anything stating otherwise…” Tom groaned as he gripped Harry’s hips and pulled him harder onto his stiff shaft. Tom reached around, taking Harry’s cock into his hand and stroking it. The sound of their balls slapping together drove Tom wild as he pumped faster and faster into Harry.

“No Tom. I heard nothing. I just assumed…”

“Is that so? You should know to never assume Harry.” Tom moved his hands faster on Harry’s cock, stopping him from saying anything further. He leant over Harry and sucked on his shoulder, causing a small welt to form. All Harry could muster was a faint groan as Tom did all three actions together. “What was that Har? Were you assuming again?” Tom asked as he gently bit into Harry’s shoulder.

“Mmmm…” Harry answered. Tom could feel his balls tense up as he pushed deeply into Harry. Harry called out as he shot his load half in Tom’s hand and half onto the bed, he tightened around Tom. He came hard into Harry, filling him with his seed. Tom collapsed on top of Harry, and in turn Harry collapsed onto the bed, both passing out.

***

Harry woke with Tom still collapsed on top of him. He could still feel the older man inside him, he smiled and turned his head, looking at Tom’s relaxed face as he continued to sleep. “Tom…” Harry whispered. Tom stirred and woke up. His clear blues eyes met Harry’s warm brown ones. Tom smiled at him.

“Hey.” He kissed the back of Harry’s neck and slowly rolled off of him. His penis slipped out of the younger man. Harry rolled into him, throwing his arm around Tom. Harry outlined the muscles in Tom’s chest with his finger. Tom captured Harry’s mouth with his own, he swirled his tongue in Harry’s mouth. Tom then pulled away and kissed Harry’s cheeks, nose and eyelids. Harry sighed and closed his eyes.

“Tom.” Harry mumbled, with his eyes still closed, he continued to trail his fingers over Tom’s bare chest. “I don’t want this moment to ever end. I'm so happy. I…” Tom watched Harry’s breathing become slower and deeper as he relaxed and fell asleep. He watched Harry’s chest rise and fall. He closed his eyes, placed his hand on Harry’s stomach, and fell asleep.

JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers