Amsterdam

Story Info
A weekend away in a wild city.
2.2k words
4.02
57.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jillykins
Jillykins
160 Followers

This is an account of our visit to Amsterdam and a live sex show.

We were there for a weekend break having travelled by coach and hovercraft. After settling into our hotel we went out accompanied by the friends that we had travelled with to find the red light area. That was easy as it seemed that everyone was going there. The street was along one of the canals and each of the houses had the front window lit up to illuminate scantily clad girls of all ages sitting in them watching the crowd go by and trying to attract the punters. These girls were very erotically dressed many wearing just a lace teddy or bra and tiny thong though some of them were showing their naked nipples over a quarter cup bra or they wore an open jacket with no bra at all. Some even stood in the doorway to the houses wearing nothing but a thong and high heels, their breasts naked. Micro mini skirts abounded. Interspersed with these houses were the sex shops selling blue videos, sexy clothes and way out fetish wear and sex toys then there were the Sex Show Theatres. We picked out what we thought would be a suitable show and decided that we would visit the next evening.

We spent Saturday sight seeing and doing a little shopping but this also included some sex as we found one of the Sex Museums in the Damrak near the railway station. This museum was really very interesting showing sex and pornography through the ages. There were numerous little statuettes of ladies depicting various sex themes some quite normally dressed but with a little mirror under them showing that, like me, they did not wear knickers. There were antique dildoes and chastity belts, fetish wear, S&M gear, whips everything pertaining to sex that you could think of and then a lot that you wouldn't have thought of as well.

There were pornographic photos by the thousand showing people having sex in every position. Girls wearing nipple clamps some with weights attached pulling their breasts into all manner of shapes, pierced cunts with great weights hanging from them stretching the labia as much as two or even three inches, whipping, cunt and arse fucking, sucking everything. Gays, heteros, girls being fucked by or sucking the cocks of animals. Several tableaux, one depicting Rudolf Valentino fully dressed dancing with a lady with her skirts lifted up as he fucked her while they danced. The caption says that this actually happened at a party in Hollywood. I know that it is possible as Chris managed to fuck me while we danced amongst a crowd at a party but we were both naked at the time and everyone there could clearly see what we were doing and that his cock was right up my shaven cunt. I sat under what must be the biggest prick in the world about eight feet high and I was sat on the balls. There were three floors of pure, lovely, thoroughly enjoyable sex.

Saturday evening came round and the four of us had planned to go to a restaurant for dinner followed by the Sex Show. I had dressed specially for Chris. When we got to the restaurant I took off my jacket to reveal my braless breasts under a transparent white blouse. My breasts and nipples were clearly visible to everyone. I was also wearing a button through mini skirt with the bottom two buttons out of the total of five undone so that my stocking tops could be seen and of course I did not wear any knickers to cover and hide my clean shaven cunt. Chris wanted me to undo all of the buttons on the skirt from the waist down and sit with it wide open so that the waiter could see that I was knickerless and showing my bare cunt but I could not bring myself to do it, anyway he could clearly see my stocking tops my bare tits and my nipples through my blouse couldn't he.

After the meal we went off once again to the Red Light district. Walking past the girls in the windows I couldn't help feeling that I too was dressed in as sexy a way as some of them. My bare cunt was only just covered by my tiny skirt which was now unbuttoned right up to my knickerless crotch and my jacket opened and hanging loosely so that my breasts and nipples were visible through the transparent blouse.

We arrived at the small theatre, paid and went into the show but as we were early we were first ushered into a small cinema where porno sex films were showing. As we sat in the front row watching the fucking on the screen, I lifted my mini skirt so that it was my bare bum on the seat and Chris opened the rest of the buttons and opened up the front of the skirt so that I was naked from the waist down. I parted my legs for him to play with and finger my excited shaven cunt, the flickering screen lighting me up. Our friends could clearly see his fingers playing with my bare cunt. After a while the film stopped and we were led out and into a room with a small stage and seats round two sides of it. We had to wait for what seemed ages while the place filled up. Initially the only girls in there were me and our friend but I was glad when several more came in.

Eventually the music started and a very attractive girl came on the stage and did a striptease. It was the first that I had seen so I was particularly interested in case I ever wanted to do such a thing myself, not on stage I hasten to add. In due course she stripped down to a tiny "G" string and then off it came as she danced around naked sometimes crouching and laying on the stage always with her legs held wide apart even pulling her sex lips wide showing all of her bare cunt to the audience. She had shaved between her legs and around the lips but unlike me, in front, she kept a small tuft of pubic hair above her cleft. Eventually she moved to the back of the tiny stage and pulled a candle from her bag she lit it and started running the flame up and down her body, around her breasts and over her nipples then down her flat tummy. She then lay down on the floor with her legs wide open then she pushed the end of the lighted candle between her lips and right into her quim so that just the lighted end stuck out using herself as a candlestick then she rolled around the stage with the candle held firmly inside her and still alight. We thought that it was great and I have posed like this with a lighted candle in my cunt for Chris to photograph me.

The next act was very similar as another lovely girl came on wearing a red dress. This came off leaving her in a bra and "G" string. she took these off with a flourish and she danced naked, showing her pussy to us all as she parted her legs and her cunt lips. She went to the back of the stage and took a tube from her bag, from the tube came a cigar. Someone lit it for her and she smoked it normally for a while then she lay down and pushed the cigar between her pussy lips just as if it were her mouth. It started to glow and then smoke puffed out of her quim, she was actually smoking the cigar in her cunt. She kept this up for a few minutes during which time she had smoked the cigar down an inch or so then she took it out collected her things and ran off the stage. I thought that this was really incredible that she was smoking this cigar using her cunt muscles alone drawing air in through the cigar then puffing it out again. It looked so easy but I can assure you that it isn't as I have tried it for myself and I couldn't do it.

The music changed once again and the next girl came on carrying her little box. just like the others she danced and stripped just like the others had. Then she got a young man to join her from the audience. She took him to the back of the stage and pulled his shirt off then backed up on him rubbing his erect cock through his trousers then her naked bum against his obvious erection. She got him to lay down on the stage and then went to her little box and took out what we thought was a thick stick or a cigarette holder which she pushed into her cunt then she crouched over the guy on the stage and wriggled about. As she helped him up we all saw that she had written I LOVE YOU in lipstick over his chest.

Another change in the music this time to a Caribbean beat heralded the entrance of a coloured girl. She was quite chunky. With a lot of persuasion she managed to get two men on stage with her. She continued to dance and stripped quickly as she was only wearing a colourful top and skirt. Her tits were very large and her cunt very hairy. She took a banana from her bag and half peeled it stuffing the unpeeled end up into her pussy she brought one guy over to her and pushed his face down to her cunt so that he could bite the banana from her then she took the banana from her fanny and blindfolded the other chap then lay down on the stage with the remains of the banana held over her cunt. She pulled the blindfolded guys face down to smell the banana then she took it away at the same time pushing his face right into her wide open pussy. Then she leapt up and ran off stage.

The last act was a man and woman. She was very slim and was wearing a lycra body stocking and he a lycra vest and cycling shorts. They danced together while he was caressing her body over her breasts and between her legs over the material of her dress and she rubbed his bulging cock through his shorts. He undid a couple of snaps in her body stocking and it fell away completely leaving her naked. As she turned around we could all see that not only was she naked but, just like me, she was fully shaved so that her sex lips always showed. They danced for a while as she opened her legs wide and displayed her bald cunny to the audience and pulling the lips open so that we could all see inside her, then she started on her partner peeling his vest and shorts off exposing his naked semi hard cock. She went down on her knees as we watched her take his prick deep into her mouth and sucked him, then they both lay down and started sucking each other I could clearly see his cock going in and out of her mouth and his tongue lapping at and parting her shaven labia then going in between them. It was so erotic my own knickerless cunt was almost awash with juice under my tiny skirt. He then lay her down and guided his cock to her cunt lips as they fucked in all positions even standing with her legs wrapped around her waist ending up on the floor again humping faster and faster finally with one great thrust they uncoupled and both ran quickly from the stage with his hands covering his prick.

Chris being cynical says that he does not believe that they actually fucked although his cock went into her shaven cunt he didn't come . I like to believe though that it was a genuine fuck that I had watched though it was not the first time as we have fucked in the presence of other people before and watched them fuck as well. However we both enjoyed the show very much though Chris says that he would have loved to have seen two girls together and I would have love to have seen more cocks as I am sure all you girls would have too. It really is a shame that there are so many magazines that show girls with their legs spread, flashing their pussies but that we girls cannot see a single erect prick. I would have loved to see a coloured guy to see if the tale about their size is true. I have only seen one erect coloured cock and that was quite large.

Chris had hoped that I would be able to take my jacket off to show my tits through my transparent blouse. He would also have loved for me to open my skirt completely to expose my shaven cunt but with the competition on stage and the very bright lights I chickened out. Had it been darker then I would have opened my skirt to sit with my shaven cunt on show to him and perhaps some of the other people who were sitting nearby. As it was though, I just kept the jacket open to show my tits.

One day we will get to Amsterdam again and maybe this time we will see some more hard pricks and two girls fucking and sucking each other. I look forward to it.

Jillykins
Jillykins
160 Followers