Amsterdamned: Weekend of Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

"Oh God, this is so embarrassing," Paula spluttered, a warm flush creeping up her face.

Chloe felt her stomach lurch. Shit, was this about last night? Please God let it not be.

"What's going on mom?"

"Honey, I... I saw you this morning."

"Wwhat?" Chloe stammered. "What do you mean you saw me?"

"The dildo, I saw you had found the dildo..."

Now it was Chloe's turn to blush as she recalled the lewd way she had sniffed and licked the toy, aroused by the fact that her mother had used it.

"Oh God, now I'm embarrassed," she said softly avoiding her mother's steady gaze.

"No baby, I don't want you to feel awkward, it's just that I feel bad about lying to you and not telling you that I bought it. And now having found it, you must know that I ... I used it. I'm so sorry hon."

"Mom, please don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for," Chloe said guiltily. You're a beautiful sexy woman and of course you have needs."

Paula smiled at her daughter and tried not to think of how sexy she looked as she lay with her legs spread wide, the black toy a startling contrast against her golden tanned skin and the glistening pink lips of her vagina. "Thank you sweetie, for those kind words, I haven't felt sexy in a long while but yeah I guess we both have needs. I just feel that I should perhaps not have..."

"Jesus, mom! Stop it already! This is Amsterdam, I mean even the Pope would get off here. Shit anyone who comes to Amsterdam and doesn't get off really has a problem."

Paula laughed, "So speaking of getting off, you want to go check out the Sex Museum, maybe there's something unusual to see there or have you had enough of museums for the day?"

"You mean have I had enough of sex for the day?" Chloe said with a saucy wink and then immediately regretted it. Damn sometimes she didn't know when to keep her big mouth shut.

***

The Sex Museum turned out to be one of the most amazing places they had ever seen, boldly displaying sexy artifacts from all cultures and depicting sex and pornography through the ages. There were wall tapestries, Roman and Greek sculptures all representing sex, Kama Sutra playing cards and Asian dinnerware sets with crude displays of couplings. Chloe had wandered off alone to look at the Polynesian wood carvings and some raunchy cane handles when she heard the sound of her mother's laughter ring out. Curious, she hurried back to see Paula in animated conversation with another woman.

"Oh my God Kirsten, you're right. It is an orgy," Paula said closely scrutinizing the pattern on some Greek pottery. She was still convulsing with laughter. "And here I am thinking what a neat tasteful design it is."

"Oui, yes it is, but not something you will ever see in the Louvre or the British Museum, believe me, I know," the woman replied glancing up as Chloe approached.

Chloe froze. She would recognize that woman anywhere. And in the light of day that mouth looked irresistible, like it belonged on a $500 whore; wide, pouting and incredibly sensual. However, the question was, what the fuck was her mother doing joking with the woman who she had watched getting sodomized in a porn store booth?

"Mom?"

"Oh honey, meet Kirsten. She's also visiting Amsterdam and seeing the sights. We got chatting over these strange exhibits. "Paula chuckled again. "Kirsten this is my daughter, Chloe."

"Your daughter? No, you don't look old enough to have a grown daughter." Her gaze flickered over Chloe and lingered on her face before sliding down to her breasts, "But yes, I can definitely see the resemblance."

The way the sexy woman with the husky French accent appraised her made Chloe feel strangely uncomfortable. The look was direct and unmistakably intimate with a glimmer of something else that Chloe couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Have we met before?" Kirsten asked, "There is something familiar about you."

Chloe took a deep breath and smiled, wondering what Kirsten would say if she knew the truth. In fact, she might already know it. Her dark eyes had sparkled when she asked the question and Chloe flirted with the idea of shocking her with an honest answer. What a quirky coincidence this was. Out of all the tourists in Amsterdam, her mother had to strike up a conversation with this particular woman.

"No we haven't met, but I think we may have been in some of the same places last night. Mom and I walked around the Red Light district, went into some shops. I seem to remember someone who looked very much like you..."

"Ahh, we were in a few shops. I must think now..."

"God aren't those shops something else?" Paula interjected.

"They are, and I would love to explore every single one of them," Kirsten said with a sexy smile that rolled off her generous mouth. "But now I am hungry and down the street there is a wonderful Chinese restaurant. Come, it's my treat, lets go and have lunch."

***

Chloe watched her mother's tongue snaked out of her mouth to catch a small dribble of sauce that had dripped from the chopstick onto her lip as she finished her bowl of Peking duck. The simple gesture was so arousing to Chloe that she found herself inhaling sharply. She diverted her eyes and settled on Kirsten who was already onto her second helping which she ate with relish between sips of wine while she chatted away. Chloe smiled inwardly as she listened to the two women exchanging little snippets of information about their lives, speaking with the ease of friends who had known each other for years. Kirsten was in her thirties, a curator in one of the museums in Paris, while her husband Jon was a businessman of sorts, currently involved in negotiations in Amsterdam. To the casual observer it would have appeared like an ordinary scene; three friends meeting for lunch in an exciting city. But Chloe couldn't shake herself from the reality of it all. She had been witness to both women's private lusts. She knew what simmered beneath those public facades, and that knowledge made her feel strangely aroused. In fact, since her arrival in the city of sex, she had walked around in a perpetual state of arousal.

They were well into the second bottle of wine when Kirsten broached the topic of sex.

"And what did you buy last night in the porn shops you visited?" She asked, her dark eyes flitting between Chloe and her mother.

"Who says we bought anything at all?" Paula giggled.

"Paula darling, someone as sexy as you or your daughter cannot possibly walk into one of those shops and not buy anything." Kirsten's tone was low and sultry. It caused a shiver to run up Paula's spine. She had found the Frenchwoman to be vivacious and attractive. A merciful distraction from the images that had plagued her all morning, of how appealing her daughter looked as she rubbed herself with the black dildo.

"Actually mom bought some toys and lingerie while I went to browse the videos."

The look of realization that crossed Kirsten's face said it all before she spoke. Her eyes lit up in excitement and she caught her breath.

"The big porno store. That's where I saw you! I remember now. Jon even mentioned your hair...he loves long blonde hair."

Chloe looked away and swallowed hard, trying to get the image of Jon's cock inside Kirsten's ass out of her mind.

"You saw us didn't you?" The question was soft, the tone insistent.

Chloe hesitated, unsure of how to answer. "Well now that I think about it... I did see you there. Yes, you and a man choosing a vid-"

"No!" Kirsten growled, her eyes glinting with excitement. "You know what I mean Chloe, you watched us, didn't you?"

A hot rush of sexual excitement coursed through Kirsten's veins as she waited with bated breath for Chloe's reply. The younger woman's slightly evasive and guilty look confirmed it, but she needed to know for sure. Kirsten was an exhibitionist and there was no greater thrill than knowing someone had watched her when she fucked. In those sleazy booths it was difficult to know for certain, since the door could only be left slightly ajar. Even in Amsterdam, the cashiers would tell you to shut them if they noticed they were open. Her fuck with Jon had been thrilling, as it always was, but now, the knowledge that she had been seen, excited her more than she could believe.

Chloe's hazel eyes flitted nervously from her confused mother to Kirsten.

"Yes," she croaked, "I watched you."

"Watched what?" Paula asked, already a little dizzy from the wine and in anticipation of what she suspected they were talking about.

"Your daughter watched my husband fuck me up the ass in a booth last night." Kirsten reached across the table and stroked Chloe's hand and wrist lightly. "Did it turn you on?"

The heat from Kirsten's touch caused Chloe to pull her hand away and reach for her glass. "I, I didn't see too much," she lied, the image of their vivid coupling deeply etched into her brain.

"Did it turn you on, what you saw?" Kirsten urged.

Christ, Chloe thought. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. It was bizarre and yet exciting at the same time. Her lewd confession to a stranger had her mother totally enthralled. Paula was sitting upright in her chair nibbling at her lower lip as she listened, and the excitement in Kirsten's eyes was obvious. Her big nipples were beginning to poke through the light sweater she was wearing as she waited for Chloe's answer.

"Yes, it did. It turned me on to watch you," she admitted softly. "And it was not just because you were getting fucked, but also because you were so excited by what you were watching."

Kirsten sucked in a lungful of air. "God, I've never ever seen anything like it before," she said in a hushed tone.

Now Paula was curious. Bolstered by the wine and the sudden tingle that had sprung up between her legs. "What did you watch? Something really raunchy?" Her voice was thick with suppressed excitement.

"Oh please don't tell me it was one of those depraved nasty things like animals or kids," Chloe said, noticing Kirsten's brief pause.

"No, I have no need for animals or children, but this, I definitely could have a need for," she said wistfully. "Fucking machines, it was a movie about girls getting fucked by machines."

"Fucked by machines?"

"Yes mom, I've heard about them. The Sybian. It's a machine with a dildo attached and you ride it like a horse."

"No, no. Not the Sybian. These are real machines that fuck you, it's different..." Kirsten's eyes had taken on a glazed expression and she shuddered involuntarily. "Just thinking about it makes me so fucking wet."

"Damn, I guess I will have to remain ignorant about those machines all my life, because I just can't see myself going into one of those booths to watch a movie." Paula laughed nervously trying to break the tension. Kirsten's revelation had stirred her and she could see from the dilated pupils of Chloe's eyes that she was aroused too by the discussion.

Kirsten smiled seductively and ran her tongue over her lips. "I bought the DVD. Until I can get one of those machines, I will have to be satisfied with merely looking." She fixed her dark eyes on Chloe and her mother, "If you like, you can come back to the apartment and watch it..."

***

The small redhead on the screen was sprawled out indulgently, her legs spread wide as the pistoning fucking machine drilled her ass. An animalistic scream ripped from her throat as the camera zoomed in for a close up shot of her dilated anus wrapped around the mechanical cock. It was red and swollen, but wetness oozed from it as the fucking machine continued its merciless plundering.

"Ooh," Paula gasped squirming on the bed where she was sitting, her eyes glued to the screen. "That's so close, you can almost smell it."

"Or taste it," Chloe whispered, her mouth drooling at the sight of the redhead's glistening cunt. She let her fingers drift absentmindedly to her breasts and rubbed at the hard nipples that poked through the fabric of her tee shirt.

Paula shifted on the bed. The tingle that had started up in her pussy earlier had intensified and she alternated between watching Chloe and the depraved fucking on the screen. Dear God, she thought, at this moment she was not sure which was turning her on more; the movie or the way Chloe was reacting to it. She watched as her daughter's hand wandered up her thigh and beneath her skirt.

"This is my favorite part, "Kirsten panted as she shrugged off her clothes and sunk her fingers into her drooling pussy. The scene had changed to a luscious blonde who was impaled on a man's rigid cock. He was deeply imbedded in her ass and a kinky and obscene contraption was being guided into her slobbering cunt. The machine was switched on and the dual reaming began. A real cock spearing her ass and a fully fledged mechanical one in her cunt. Both cocks intent only on fucking the swollen holes that were wrapped around them.

Kirsten began to moan as she stroked her clit, her sounds merging with the orgasmic shrieks of the woman on the screen who was pinned between the fleshy cock and the mechanical one.

"Now watch this, watch it!" Kirsten hissed her glazed eyes fixed on the screen.

Two women appeared and each latched onto one of the blonde's nipples while they strapped her wrists to the chair that the man was languishing on. The screaming sweating woman was now effectively trapped; imprisoned with one cock up her ass and the unceasing piston-pumping one hammering into her cunt. She shrieked like a madwoman as her body shuddered and bucked under the force of the orgasms that were swamping her. A lusty bellow came from Kirsten as she reached her climax, four fingers of her hand buried snugly inside her own cunt, her thumb pressed against her clit.

"Oh God, oh my God," Chloe groaned as she tore her panties off and found her swollen clit with her thumb. She sunk two fingers into her pussy and let her eyes flicker between Kirsten's drooling cunt and the depraved scene before her. She reached out with her free hand and thrust it between her mother's denim clad thighs, feeling the hot dampness that had accumulated there.

"Mom," she groaned in a voice thick with lust, suck my nipples please. Jesus I need to get off."

Paula's senses were overloaded, her stomach fluttered and in her groin whorls of constricting pressure were building and budding, growing and growling. Deep inside she knew what she was about to do was wrong, but it felt so goddamn right. She struggled for breath, afraid and excited and flushed with desire. All around her female flesh beckoned, the scent from pussies permeated the air and Chloe's fingers became a blur inside her drooling cunt. A bead of sweat rolled off Paula's forehead as she ripped open her daughter's blouse and unclasped her bra, letting the firm young breasts spill into her hands. Chloe groaned deeply as her mother found her swollen dark nipples and latched onto them lovingly, every suck sending stabs of throbbing pleasure to her aching cunt.

"Ooh mom that feels so good," Chloe groaned reaching under her mother's sweater to fondle and caress her breasts. She gasped as she felt a soft tongue dig into her pussy. Kirsten had moved between her thighs and was lapping away at the soaked folds of her cunt.

"Such a beautiful pussy," she sighed in her husky French voice," So sweet and fresh." Chloe bucked her hips wildly and moaned as Kirsten sucked on her clit, taking it between her teeth to tease her. Paula tore her lips from Chloe's breast and watched avidly as Kirsten sucked and lapped at her daughter's cunt.

Gazing down at the beautiful glistening folds, the juices slithering out to run down between her child's lovely anus while Kirsten ate her was almost too much to bear. "God, this is crazy," Paula moaned, unzipping her jeans and pulling them off together with her soaked panties. Kirsten looked up at her, her mouth wet with the nectar from Chloe's pussy.

"Want to have a little taste?"

Unable to resist, Paula leaned forward and stared into Chloe's cunt. "Baby, you are beautiful," she said huskily. I never knew a pussy could be so pretty. It's so pink, so perfect, like a rose. "She thrust her tongue into Chloe's pussy as deep as she could and let the juices flow over her tongue. It tasted wonderful, a tangy sweetness that was utterly delicious. Paula burrowed her face in deeper shaking her head from side to side as she tried to devour every part of her child's pussy. Chloe cried out as her mother sucked and licked her under Kirsten's eager encouragement. Her face contorted in pleasure and she plucked at her nipples to further accentuate the glorious sensations she was experiencing.

Kirsten hooked her fingers into Chloe's pussy and spread her wider.

"See, she has a nice big clit, Paula. Your baby has the biggest clit I've ever seen on a woman. Lick it like I did mon chérie, it's delicious.

Paula slid her tongue along the underside of Chloe's clit and felt her daughter shudder in response. It was like a tiny penis, Paula thought, as she took it between her lips and suckled it in and out while running her tongue over it. Chloe writhed and screamed out in ecstasy as her orgasm gripped her. "Shit mom, I'm cumming!" She yelled. Instinctively Paula thrust two fingers inside Chloe's quivering pussy and felt the walls of her cunt clench around them as she climaxed.

"God," Chloe groaned as her mother drew her face up, still smeared with her juices to kiss her, "That was amazing." Her body trembled as the ebbing throbs inside her faded away. She had just had one of the best orgasms of her life and her mother had been responsible for it. An unwanted stab of guilt washed over her, but it was soon pushed to the back of her mind when she opened her eyes. Gazing down on them was a man.

"Who...? What's going on ...?" Paula spluttered.

Jon smiled at the women in various stages of undress. Only Kirsten was totally naked, but he knew his wife with her voracious libido and exhibitionist tendencies. She had obviously hooked up with these two horny babes and brought them home for some fun. It was not unusual for her; she loved her 'cunt hunt' excursions, as she called them, and he never objected. Sometimes, like today, he was able to enjoy them as well. Everyone had been so engrossed in what they were doing and their lusty moans together with the sounds from the movie had drowned out his entry into the room. Watching three women wrapped around each other always turned him on, but when heard the young blonde woman call the other woman 'mom' his cock had threatened to burst out of his pants.

"Jon darling!" Kirsten squealed, "Meet Paula and Chloe. Aren't they just gorgeous?"

"They sure are," Jon replied letting his eyes rake over the mother and daughter pair. He unzipped his trousers and his rigid cock sprung free. "Mind if I join in the fun?"

Paula inhaled sharply. The whole situation had gotten out of hand very quickly and a small voice inside her head told her that she and Chloe should get out of there fast. But the thick hunger in her own pussy and the way her daughter was staring at Jon's impressive cock made her hesitate.

"Yeah you can join in," Chloe croaked, her eyes glued to the throbbing prick that she last saw up Kirsten's ass. It was thick with distended veins and a small dribble of his excitement glistened at the tip of the dark mushroom head. Chloe reached out and touched it delicately. It felt so hot and heavy in her hands. She thought of the times she had touched Jason's cock. Somehow this one felt different, more substantial, more intimidating.

"Suck it," Kirsten hissed as she stripped Jon's clothes off him.

Chloe glanced at her mother and then back at the swollen cock. "Let's suck him together," she whispered.

Jon stretched out as the two women slid their eager tongues over his swollen shaft. He growled as their wet mouths licked and lapped gliding up and down tracing the bulging veins. Paula moved her mouth up to the head of this throbbing cock and took him hungrily to her mouth while Chloe lapped at his heavy balls. It had been a while since Paula had given her husband head, and she couldn't understand the fierce excitement that had gripped her at sucking a stranger's cock with her daughter. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she released Jon's cock and met Chloe's tongue with her own letting it twirl and explore her wet mouth. They worked together, teasing him with their oral skills, sucking him in and out of their mouths, passing him back and forth between their own lusty kisses. Jon moaned deeply enjoying the two mouths pleasuring him. Both the mother and daughter were good cocksuckers but each had their own unique style. Paula liked to deep throat him while Chloe was a tease alternating between deep sucks and fluttering her sweet tongue rapidly over his piss slit. Their hands were everywhere, stroking his belly, caressing his ass, teasing his balls. He glanced over at his wife who was masturbating frantically while watching the two women pleasure him.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers