Amufa the Treacherous Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventure of a young witch in a savage land.
889 words
4.08
4.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
21 Followers

Twas a moment's bliss for the unexpected victim, Aroq, a fat and wealthy aristocrat from northern province. He knew naught whose enchanting lips vigorously massaged his erect manhood; for it was Amufa the witch! Amid his attempts to quell orgasm, he continually surrendered to watching his shaft glisten as her head bobbed up and down, in control. Slurping continued as Amufa let out a soft moan. He grabbed the bed as firmly as he could and finally looked down and furthered his blissful trance as her hazel eyes looked back at him. She was in control, even though she was nude, on her knees. Her tan-olive skin and straight, raven hair shrouded her mystique, which enhanced pleasure for Aroq.

She was in control, having the aristocrat right where she wanted him. Taking a deep breath through her nostrils, her tongue flickering while she took him in her mouth with the tang of his precum. Aroq felt the rush, while Amufa masked her indifference. She slowed her pace as he began to grunt, withholding release as much as he could against the overwhelming pleasure of his companion. Unable to prevent the inevitable any longer, he exploded thick beads of his seed toward the back of her waiting throat.

'Finally,' she thought, relieved. Using her full, pillowy lips to softly pull his remaining salty milk from his shaft. He was forgettable to her, no more than another pig with a coin purse. The times in the savage lands of Uchlor Chel were 'be predator' or 'be prey,' and the young witch needed coin and used a desirable mix of her lithe body, youth, and allure to get what she needed. Pulling all his jism, she swallowed her salty reward; her soft eyes met his. Aroq was too preoccupied by his pleasure, gazing at her unable to ponder anything else..

"Gods," he panted, "I would take you as my wife. Your talents are rare in Uchlor Chal, girl."

Her back to him, she felt nauseated at the thought of him, only to compose herself. Putting a dab of liquid from a vial from her bandeau on her finger tip. Concealing the vial, she turned to face him and smiled.. "I do not believe you can afford me as your wife, handsome," she playfully retorted raising her eyes to his necklace. A golden chain and a sizable ruby so unmistakably unique, she instantly desired it.

Still naked, Aroq rose to his feet, walked behind her, placing his arms on her hips.. "You're a rare flower, so beautiful. I want all of you," he pined.

Amufa's wide eyes veiled of their true intentions with false passion, drew in her victim. "All of me?" she coyly remarked, pulling her bandeau down, exposing more of her ample bosom, her round deep chestnut areolas revealed slowly to the lucky Aroq.

"All of you," he inhaled. "I want to ravage you, to caress you. To have your mouth, cunt, and ass. The gods surely blessed you."

"Just so you know, I love it rough, Aroq." she purred as she scratched his chest hard enough for the poison on her fingertips to penetrate into his skin to begin its desired effect. She quickly pulled up her bandeau, "But, you've worn me out, giving me all of your cock. I will need a moment before you have my ass. My ass costs extra. Tell me, Aroq, your ruby, where did you get that?" she asked.

"This?" he responded, touching the ruby.

"Yes, dear."

He chuckled at the situation, "A little history then? This is no ordinary ruby. It came from the jungles where the Zqiq villages lie, east of here. The mines produce thousands of gems, many more beautiful than this. Some are rumored to have magic."

"Give it to me and any part of me you want is yours," she invited pressing her thighs against his, leaning in closer to his lips..

"Heh," he smiled, his face rapidly becoming flushed. He began to take deep breaths, sensing something wrong. He began uncontrollably gasping for air that became more difficult with each breath he took. "W-w-what have you done to me?"

Her tone instantly changed. "I'll have that necklace now, pig."

"Sorcery! Witch!" he squealed in pain. He fell to one knee and lowered his head, gasping. Amufa crouched and plucked the necklace from him.

"Tell me of these magic stones, and I'll give you the antidote," she lied, but it worked. Her victim knew he hadn't much time and began to spill as much out as he could, anticipating relief.

"They give power to those who possess them, they enhance sorcery. They can make you walk silently, invade a victim's thoughts, or burn them without flames! The tribe has a magical stone at the center of the village on a shrine to keep their enemies away, its their god's gift."

"Are these Zqiq deadly?"

"NO! Ack! Peaceful tribe. G-g-give," he reached as far as he could before he collapsed.

"Ugh, pig."

Aroq was unable to draw breath, and ceased movement. The poison had taken him. Wasting no time, Amufa rummaged through his possessions, taking several gems, his iron dagger, his cloak, and a coin purse, which she secured and left his abode to quickly gather provisions and head east. Bounties will be put out by families of dead noblemen.

zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
21 Followers