Amufa the Treacherous Ch. 02

Story Info
The witch gains power.
2k words
3.8
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
21 Followers

Amufa travelled by night, staying clear of the main road. The youthful beauty had no intention of meeting friend or foe as she trekked into the jungles toward the Zqiq lands. She came from the jungles elsewhere in Uchlor Chal , but her tribe was conquered and erased from the great barbarian continent long ago. She adapted in the only way she could; through being unrelenting. The familiar tropical climate made for easy travel. Even shielded from the blistering sun under the lush green jungle canopies, the warmth and humidity would bother most outsiders, but not her.

After several days of travel, she encountered tribal statues with vibrant black, orange, and white paints that resembled a tiger, but the statues weren't intimidating in appearance. She marveled at the ten-foot statue of a man with his hand on his chest and his arm stretched out, studying it for a moment. She sensed power; a sorcery that slowly echoed from her shoulders, to her chest, down to her knees. 'The pig merchant was right,' she thought, believing that magic stones were real. He also gasped that the Zqiq were peaceful. Mere steps away was a shallow slope that led to hotspring of crystal clear waters beneath the dense, jungle canopy. Part of staying alive in the brutal world was keeping herself refreshed, and with nobody around, now was the time for a break in the shade.

Wasting no time, she slipped off her bandeau, her tanned, heaving bosom gently bouncing free from captivity. She unfastened her robe, allowing her naked body to be wrapped in the radiating warmth of the spring. Amufa quietly paced into the water until submerged to her thighs, to not alarm any nearby predators. She took a pinch of a lavender oil, which she turned into a lather by rubbing her hands vigorously, and began, massaging her body and muscles and a relaxed pace. Up her legs to her thighs, she moved her arms encompassing her womanly regions, lathering her slit, then moving back to her haunches. A delightful quiver trembled through the heart of her femininity and she exhaled, relieving her temporary stresses.

She relished sexual release, and for as much as she loved pleasure, she scarcely found a lover worthy. She rubbed herself sensually, knowing her own desires, and quickly brought herself to the end he of climax. "Mmmmmmm," she hummed, restraining herself from making too much noise. She briskly increased pace until she felt the her body rumble in orgasmic pleasure. After a few moments, her body relaxed, her mind cleared.

Exhaling, she grabbed another dab of oil and continued lathering up her abdomen to her breasts, she caressed each breast with as much as her hands could cover. She moved her sudsy hands in a circular motion over her erect, chestnut areolas and moved to her supple neck. Rubbing her hands together more feverishly to make use of all of the lather, she then ran her fingers through her thick, long raven locks, tossing her hair playfully. She closed her eyes and submerged herself, arising slowly out of the waters. Drenched hair partially obstructing her sight, she noticed movement from the corner of her eye.

"Good tidings, stranger," called out a younger man, about 15 years old she guessed. Slender and athletic with brown skin and only a pelt loincloth, his wiry arms quickly waved in friendship, she didn't perceive him a threat, but still elevated her guard.

"Peeping at me while I bathe, is that how you say hello?" she responded, nodding toward his manhood, beginning to stiffen under his loincloth.

"Pardon me, traveler" he smiled, bashfully. "I was not expecting to find you here. I am Anizak, my tribe's lands are beyond the ridges yon." Still smiling, he put one hand on his chest, a gesture of friendship, the other waving toward him. "Are you friend?"

"I am, Anizak" she replied.

"Come friend, we feed you and help you get back to your travels.."

'It can't be this easy,' she thought, surveying his demeanor and shifting her focus to the emerald around his neck. It was bigger than the merchant's gift she had hidden away.

She exited her bath, feeling clean and refreshed. She slowly dressed, knowing her young host would be peeking. She was already thinking ahead, thinking of what to ask him to not sound suspicious while flashing him a playful smile, knowing the young man yearned for her, like every other man. "Tell me of your tribe, sweet Anizak," she conversed, fastening her robe before walking with the young man towards his village..

"We are simple farmers and gatherers, and friends. Our gods smile upon us., they give us what we need and we are thankful and happy.. We've no need for bloodshed.."

"In these lands?"

"Uchlor Chal can shed blood as oft as it wants, but we do not."

"Barbarians do not show mercy to those they conquer," she prodded, suspecting there was something more.

"But they do not come here. They fear the power of our gods. They dare not step in our village. Come, I will show you."

They carried on the conversation, opportunities were bountiful for Anizak to gawk at his lithe, buxom guest, while Amufa did not bring up him watching her masturbate earlier.

Huts from the village became visible amid the jungle brush, sounds of the Zqiq people going about their everyday lives were louder with every step. Amufa immediately noticed men and women in their loincloths selling and trading pelts and gemstones among themselves and several outsiders. Smells of roasted pork and smoke from wood burning overpowered stenches of shit and perspiration. Anizak directed his guest to the largest hit at the end of the village stretch.

In the center of the village was the unmistakable magic gemstone she had heard about, on an altar next to another statue like the one she saw near the spring. She felt the warmth and ease from the gem's aura. It was in the open, unguarded with some villagers walking by, some bowing to it in reverence.

The two entered the large hut in the village through a large tiger-hide flap. Amufa immediately felt the strong whiff of smoke from the pipes of the chief and his shaman. She instantly knew the plant, stezzeloe, a common plant in Uchlor Chal frequently called "joyful pepper" in her travels. It would bring users to a sluggish state of bliss to those who smoke it; in the hands of an able herbalist, it could have euphoric and hallucinogenic sensations. It produced a heavy, thick, lemony scented cloud when exhaled by the user. She was lucky enough to feel her body start to relax from the second-hand smoke.

"Good tidings, stranger" began the chief, sitting comfortably in his wooden chair draped with tiger skins and fur for comfort. Unlike Anizak, the chief and his shaman each had bright, white paint on their brown skinned faces. Amufa quickly studied the chief, wearing a loincloth like his tribe but with a noticeable orange and black fur cloak draped over his shoulder, partially covering his brawny torso.

"I am Bo'ol, chief of this village. My son brings you before me, and if you are friend, you are my guest. This is Xian, my shaman and consult," he continued. Xian nodded to Amufa upon his introduction. He was the antithesis of the chief, he was lanky, almost gaunt looking from the dimmed yellow lights of fire. His eyes all black, unlike the dark brown of Bo'ol and Anizak.

"My thanks to your son, to you, and to your tribe for your hospitality," replied Amufa, knowing she had to keep her intention covert. "I'm going to see family northeast of here when I met your handsome son," she continued, winking at Anizak. "He was kind enough to make one night of my travels easier on my mind and body, so I can continue my journey."

"Wonderful!" chimed Bo'ol, "Feast with us tonight. We will prepare you with items for your journey." Bo'ol stood up, easily the tallest man in the hut. Like the statute, he put his fist over his rippled chest, and extended his hand in friendship, and Amufa bowed her head slightly, faking respect.

He clapped his large hands, and tribesmen entered the main area with platters of fruits and roasted pork. A jug of wine was brought forth, and cups were filled, and merriment ensued. Amufa drank a little wine, and refused the stezzloe when offered, hatching her plan. The gem she desired was unguarded by peaceful people. While her hosts were inebriated, she would make her move. In the meantime, she listened to Xian and Bo'ol regale her with stories and customs of their beloved tribe over the ensuing hours.

Time flew by over riveting conversation of Amufa recanting her story, how she came from the jungle, and Bo'ol exchanged the information she needed. The magical stone she saw earlier kept the Tunukh, the Zqiq's neighbors and predators away in fear. He indulged her, advising of heroic stories where he battled the dangerous, cannibalistic man-apes of the Tunukh tribe.

The midnight hour set after what felt like but a moment from sunset, and the festivities and people adjourned to their abodes for rest. Anizak, intoxicated by enough wine and the joyful pepper stumbled several times going back to his hut. He repulsed her in hispresent state, they all did. Drunkenly, Anizak looked to his guest, and finally let his desires out.

"Beautiful traveler," he started, hiccuping. "Since the moment I laid eyes on you this morning, I wanted you. I yearn for your body and mine to join. Stay with me this evening, and let me please you."

Amufa playfully raised her eyebrows, and grasped his slightly erect cock under his loincloth; his manhood responding to her action becoming fully erect if her soft, firm fist.

"I'll show you the best night you'll ever remember," she purred lustily to her host. She pulled him in and passionately kissed the young man, rubbing his jaw and chest. "Give me a moment to get ready for all of you" she winked, placing a finger over his lips. Anizak had no suspicions, sitting comfortably after groping her breasts firmly, feeling her nipples erect like his manhood. "Hurry back, beautiful stranger," he replied, unaware those would be his last words with her.

Amufa left the hut, surveying around the village to ensure she was not seen. It was well into the early hours of the morning and amid the combination of moonlight and torches, no a soul was in sight. She made quickly for the statue in the middle of the village, feeling the strength of the gemstone every pace closer. She got to the altar, unfastening her necklace she stole from Aroq, and quickly swapped the two. She then fastened her pace, heading northwest of the village. The powers of the stone enveloped her, causing a sensation within that felt like an exhilarating rush, and after some moments made it to one of the stone statues on the outer perimeter of the village.

She abruptly stopped. She knew she was being watched, but not by Zqiq. She saw the red eyes faintly in the darkness, but heard multiple creatures moving rapidly. Focusing intently, the magic of the stone allowed her to see the man-ape standing before her, still. It was one of the Tunukh, the tribe that preys on peaceful Zqiq outside the statutes. Effortlessly she entered his mind after simply concentrating; the brutish, simple animal unable to fight off her probing.

Instantly, twenty Tunukh stood like soldiers at attention for a commanding officer before Amufa. They were large beasts, standing six feet tall with stout, bareskin chests with mangy brown-grey fur all over their bodies. Their heads large, like a gorilla with large jaws, rotten teeth that produced the foulest of breath. Their arms and legs powerful enough to crush a human's skull with ease. Their cocks large and girthy at rest.

Amufa was a head and a half shorter than the front-standing leader, but she was fearless. Primitive as they were, she perceived that all followed the leader, who both feared and revered the magical stone she now carried. Knowing all obeyed her, and that there was no magical barrier to stop them, she gave her first order.

'Slaughter them all.'

The red sun rose the following morning, and another tribe was erased from the mighty barbarian province of Uchlor Chal.

zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
21 Followers