Amulet of Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traleox
Traleox
127 Followers

I brought my own hands into play, using one to slide under her ass, cupping it to help lift it up - as if I were holding a dish I was devouring. The other hand gave the backside of one of her thighs a couple strokes, squeezing it softly. Then I split my first two fingers into a V and stroked them up and down either side of her pussy, matching the rhythm of my tongue's strokes but in the opposite direction, pressing up as my tongue slid down, pulling down as my tongue stroked back up.

Lauren's body was now writhing about in front of me. She had shifted a hand to one of her breasts, squeezing it and tugging on it. Her moaning had steadily increased in intensity and volume. And the sweet juices spilling from her sex had smeared over my cheeks, my chin, my fingers.

Finally, at the top of one of my tongue's upstrokes, I pulled it back and then tapped it right on the end of her clit. Her body jerked slightly. Her breath caught. My tongue slid back down and then up again on the other side of her clit. Again, I pulled it back and tapped her clit. This time twice. Again her breath caught. One more lick down and back up again. Then I tapped her clit three times. A short pause. Three more taps. Another short pause. And then I just tapped her clit, over and over again.

Lauren's body gave in. She jerked. She quickly sucked in a set of short breaths. Her legs clamped tight around my head. I tried my best to keep striking her clit with my tongue. And she froze, locked in her position as her orgasm exploded inside her. She sucked in another breath, her legs clamping down around my head like a vice. My tongue strained to continue its dedicated jabbing at her clit. Then she collapsed, her legs falling to either side. Her breathing was ragged as I pulled back and smiled up at her.

"Wow! I didn't... I..." She mumbled softly to herself as I licked my lips and moved back up onto the couch next to her, letting her cuddle next to me. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and let my hand drift across one of her thighs. Her head came to rest on my upper chest, and I turned my face to plant a kiss on her forehead. Taking a deep breath, I drank in the soft scent of her hair.

"Feel good?"

"Mmm... yeah."

We sat like that for a moment, just relaxing together. Then suddenly she jumped up off the couch, standing in front of me with robe falling open, her body on full display. She smiled and cocked her hips to one side, thrusting her chest out toward me. And I felt my cock stiffen even more firmly.

"I do believe it's your turn next! Come on!"

With that, she turned and quickly walked out of the room, dropping the robe on the floor just as she turned the corner into the hallway. I blinked and hurried to follow.

As I entered the bedroom, I found Lauren standing at the foot of the bed facing me. Her nude body was flushed a light shade of pink as she took a step toward me, reaching for my shirt to tug it out of my pants. Her hands moved quickly, pulling the shirt over my head, unfastening and removing my belt, unzipping my pants and tugging them down my legs. I helped where I could, but she managed to do most of the work.

When she reached for the hem of my underwear, she did so from a kneeling position, having dropped to her knees to remove my pants. The fabric was stretched out in front due to the excitement coursing through my blood vessels. She tugged the waistband forward, arching it over the bulge, and my cock lewdly sprang out in front of her. Her lips curled up in a playful smile as she pulled my underwear the rest of the way down my legs.

She glanced up at me a moment, then turned her attention back to my manhood. She wrapped her fingers around it and tentatively squeezed. Her fingers lifted it up, tugged it a little side to side. She studied it closely, her eyebrows lifting up a little. Her other hand reached beneath for my ball sac, cupping the two guys inside, lifting them up a little. Her thumb rubbed softly between them.

"Hmm... yeah. Interesting..." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. In the back of my mind, the thought that I was failing some kind of evaluation popped up.

Looking back up at me, Lauren blushed a little then smiled and shrugged.

"Oh, nothing," she bit her lower lip. "Sorry, I was just, well... It's different... from... well..." She blushed again and flashed another smile at me.

Her eyes shifted back down to my cock for a moment. Then she gave me another quick glance before suddenly leaning forward and tentatively kissing the tip very lightly. She pulled back, licked her lips. Then she stuck her tongue out and leaned forward again. She paused a moment just an inch away, as if debating whether or not to proceed. Then she jutted her head forward giving my cockhead a quick swipe with her tongue.

I sucked in a breath at that point and then rumbled out a soft moan of appreciation.

She glanced up at me again with another smile then leaned forward to give the tip another lick. This time she let her tongue linger, swirling around the tip a few times before pulling it back into her mouth and puckering her lips to plant a firm kiss on my cockhead.

I moaned again, hoping to encourage her.

Her hand tilted my cock up a little more vertical, and she slipped her tongue out again to dab it at the sensitive spot just under the head. She followed that with another kiss and then moved a little lower down the underside of my shaft, repeating the lick and kiss. And then again, she moved a little lower, licking and kissing again, moving her way lower.

My eyes enjoyed the erotic site of her face slowly moving down beneath my shaft, the tip of my cock sliding up over her nose and between her eyes as she worked her way lower. As her lips reached the base of my shaft, its tip bobbed freely above her, tapping lightly against her forehead.

"My god..." I uttered.

She chuckled a little. And then she took firm hold of my shaft with her hand, laid the flat of her tongue against the base of my cock and drew up, giving me one solid lick from base to tip. As her tongue cleared the tip, my legs nearly gave out. I took in a deep breath and tried to steady myself.

"Feel good?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I could barely get it out.

Lauren leaned forward again, giving the tip of my cock another kiss. This time, though, she opened her lips and let the tip slip inside. Her tongue gave it a few swirls inside her mouth. Then she pushed forward a little more, and the rim of my cockhead slipped passed her lips. She paused, her eyes glancing up at me. Then she pushed forward a little more and a little more.

But then she suddenly pulled back a little. Her eyes seemed to be watering slightly. She blinked and glanced up at me with an awkward smile, lips still wrapped around my shaft. Her cheeks blushed again. Then she seemed to focus and determinedly pushed forward once more, taking my cock more deeply into her mouth again.

A moment later, I could feel my tip press against the back of her throat, and then she suddenly pulled back, letting my shaft slip from her lips. She coughed a little, turning her head to one side.

"Sorry," she laughed.

I smiled. "Don't worry about it. It felt great!"

"Maybe enough for now. Let's um..." She stood up, hand still clinging to my cock for a moment, and tugged me toward the bed. I followed her direction, lying down on my back and scootching up to rest my head on a pillow. I smiled as I watched her climb on top of me.

"Since it's our first time, I get to be on top." She declared.

"No complaints here!" I smiled up at her.

She planted a knee to either side of my hips and lifted up, positioning herself over my waiting cock. Her fingers held it in position as she lowered her own sex down to it. When her lips made first contact, she cooed softly and rocked her crotch around in little circles, causing my cockhead to rub around her labia.

I suddenly had a thought. "Wait, do you want to use a condom?"

"Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure it's not a problem." She responded.

And then she sank down. I could see her labia spread open as the tip of my shaft pressed inside. She sighed, and I moaned softly. The feeling of her warm, buttery inner walls stretching and sliding down the sides of my cock sent a delightful shiver of pleasure of my spine. She closed her eyes as she sank further down, a soft moan escaping her lips. My own eyes drank in the sight of this beautiful woman impaling herself on my manhood.

When her ass came to rest on my upper thighs, she paused, just holding my entire shaft deep inside her pussy. I could feel her squeeze me a couple times, and then she swirled her hips around a little, grinding herself against my crotch. I reached a hand up to squeeze one of her breasts. She gasped and opened her eyes to look down at me.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Her breathy response was more of an exhale of air rather than a spoken word.

Lauren lifted up and sank back down again, her mouth letting out a soft coo. Up again and down once more. I lifted my other hand to the other breasts, squeezing it as well. Her hands reached up to grab mine, helping me squeeze them more firmly. And she lifted up and pressed down once more. And then again. And again.

She picked up a slow, steady rhythm, thrusting herself up and down my cock. Her head tilted back a little, mouth falling open, eyes closed. I watched her body rise up and down. The heat of her pussy sliding up and down my cock was driving me crazy with the urge to pump against her, but I held back, letting her take the lead.

Then she leaned forward, planting her hands on either side of my shoulders. Her new position gave her more leverage to thrust down against me more firmly. My hands shifted from her breasts to her hips, helping to guide her thrusting against me. I gave into the impulse to thrust back, my legs arching slightly so I could rock my pelvis up against her. And as we picked up the pace, the wet sound of our bodies smacking into each other reverberated around the room.

Lauren's breasts swung about erratically beneath her frame as she looked down at me, fucking herself against my stiff cock. Her hair hung down from either side of her head, waving about from her motion, occasionally stroking either side of my face as I stared up into her eyes. She began grunting with each thrust, and my own breathing labored as I did my best to drive my cock up into her over and over again.

"Oh my god!" A grimace formed on her face, and I could tell she was getting close. I wasn't far off myself, that feeling building in my cock, knowing that it's about to come, can't be stopped.

"Ah! Ahh! Aaaaahhhh!!" She tilted her head up a little, mouth open, eyes clamped shut. Her thrusting stopped as her body seemed to shudder. I did my best to keep thrusting, but then my cock quivered and erupted deep inside her.

"Ooooh fuck!" I moaned loudly. My cock spurted over and over inside her. Her pussy squeezed down on my shaft, and I could feel a sudden wash of warmth flow over it.

Then she collapsed down on my chest, cooing softly, breathing ragged. Her fingers running over one of my shoulders, up the side of my neck, and into my hair, taking a firm grip. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight against me. I could feel her body quiver in pleasure. My cock continued a couple more squeezes to pump out as much cum as it could into her hot sex. I breathed in deep and exhaled, feeling her weight on my chest rise and fall as a result.

She turned her head a little to kiss the nape of my neck and then my collar bone. A couple more kisses here and there, then she turned her head to the side and just relaxed against me. I shifted a hand up to run my fingers through her hair and moaned softly, contently, enjoying the feel of her pussy still clinging to my cock as it slowly began to deflate.

"Lauren, that felt amazing!"

"Mmm... I rather liked it too."

We rested like that a few minutes as our bodies cooled down, relaxing in each others arms. Lauren let out a soft moan when my cock shrunk down to the point where the tightness of her pussy caused it to pop out and flop down against my thigh. I chuckled and reached down to give her butt a little pat. She shifted around, slipping off to my side, legs entwining with mine, her head resting on my chest. I gave the blanket a tug and pulled it up over us.

She cuddled against me, running a hand over my abs and up to my chest. Her fingers found the chain of the amulet, still wrapped around my neck. They followed the chain down to the amulet itself, and she turned a little to look at it as her fingers ran over its surface, feeling the bumps and grooves carved into the surface.

I tilted my head up a little to look down at her.

"Lauren... Who are you? Where did..."

"Shhh..." She reached up and placed her fingers on my lips to quiet me.

"Remember, no questions. You'll find out soon enough." She planted a light kiss on my chin.

I took a deep breath and gave her body a squeeze, letting my head fall back against the pillow. Then I closed my eyes. A moment later, I was asleep.

-----------------------------------

I awoke when the sun was just starting to poke through the windows. Some time in the night, Lauren and I had pulled away from each other. As I opened my eyes, I could see the shape of her spine in front of me, her body turned away, hair spread out on the other pillow. I studied her form for a moment, watching the rise and fall of her deep breathing as she slept.

I thought about touching her, kissing her, moving up next to her to cuddle again. My cock stirred, stiffening at the thought of our bodies touching again. But I decided not to wake her, my stomach growling a little with a different kind of hunger.

Instead, I carefully slipped out of the bed and out of the room as quietly as possible, not bothering to put any clothes on. After a quick visit to the restroom, I made my way to the kitchen. As I stepped into the room, it occurred to me how good I felt. I took in a deep breath, stretched, and then set about happily fetching ingredients for breakfast from the cupboards. My feet skipped around the kitchen as I worked, the feeling of elation flooding through me after the wonderful night I had had with Lauren. I bounced on my toes as I whipped up some batter in a bowl, bobbing my head to a tune only I could hear. When the pan on the stove sizzled and spattered from a few test drops of water, it occurred to me that perhaps cooking completely in the nude wasn't the best idea. So I pulled on apron and proceeded to pour some of the batter in the pan.

A short while later, I had two mugs of steaming coffee and a stack of pancakes sitting on the small kitchen table with a pair of plates and some silverware artfully arranged.

"Mmm... that looks delish!"

I turned to find Lauren in the entryway to the kitchen, leaning sexily against the wall, nude body on full display. Her perky breasts were cradled above her arms, which were clasped across her midsection. Her weight was braced on one leg, while the other, bent at the knee, angled out a little, showing off her inner thigh.

"The pancakes look pretty tasty too." She chuckled.

I realized she probably had been staring at my bare backside as I was setting the table. My eyes drank in the curves of her body, the playful smile on her lips. I felt a rush of excitement, and a bulge was quickly forming in the front of the apron, comically lifting the material up away from me.

Lauren stepped away from the wall and seductively sashayed toward me. Her hand reached forward and gave my bulge a squeeze as she pressed her bare breasts against my chest. She reached up with the other hand to wrap her fingers around the back of my neck and pulled me down into a deep kiss.

A moment later, she pulled back and reached around my waist to tug on the straps of the apron, pulling the knot apart and then lifting the apron over my head, tossing it on the back of a chair. My cock rose up more erect between us, no longer constrained by the fabric. And her fingers wrapped around it, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm... I think it's time I try this again." She said as she sank down to her knees in front of me, her eyes locked on mine. Her thumb ran up over the tip, massaging my little peehole, and I could see a small amount of moisture bubble out. Her eyes shifted to my cock as she smeared the moisture around the turgid mushroom cap. Pursing her lips, she blew a warm stream of air across the tip, and a thrill of anticipation ran up my spine, causing my breath to catch a moment.

She slipped her tongue out and swiped it across my tip, adding her own moisture to the tightened skin. She licked it again, and again, stroking the tip over and over again. She smiled up at me as she worked, her tongue dancing around my cockhead, swiping it in different directions, going left-to-right, right-to-left, bottom-to-top, top-to-bottom. She began dipping lower down my shaft with each stroke, drawing her tongue across more and more of my length until each lick traversed my entire cock from base to tip.

I moaned as I watched, my breathing deepening. I reached out to brace myself with one hand on the handle to the fridge. The other hand grasped the back of the closest chair. I watched her expertly work over my shaft, entranced by the feeling of her tongue bathing my cock with warm, wet strokes.

She paused a moment, her hand now pumping slowly up and down my cock as she licked her lips and looked up at me. She gave her eyebrows a little playful lift and smiled. Then she lifted up a little, tilting her head forward, and wrapped her lips around my cockhead, taking it inside her mouth. Pulling back, she let it pop from her mouth lewdly. The volume of it seemed to surprise her a little because she jerked back a little and giggled.

Then she wrapped her lips around my cock again and pushed forward, taking the upper third inside. My legs grew weak from the sensation. She pulled back up, drawing her lips along my girth. Then she pushed back down. Then back up again. And down. She picked up a steady rhythm, thrusting her mouth up and down the top half of my shaft. Her hand, still wrapped around the base of my cock, began to pump up and down in time with the bobbing of her head.

I moaned loudly, "Mmm... yeah... Oh, that feels so good!"

I watched intently, loving the sight of her lips wrapped around my cock. Her hair waved about from the motion. Her breasts swayed slightly forward and back. She tilted her head up every now and then, her eyes glancing up at me for a moment, lips curving up in a sort-of smile, and then she'd turn back down to focus on sucking my cock.

The feelings began building in my cock. I knew I was getting close. If she didn't stop, I was going to explode into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah... Mmm... Lauren... Lauren... I'm... I'm going to..."

She tilted her head back again to look up at me. I swear I could see a twinkle in her eye as she wiggled her eyebrows playfully at me. Then she renewed her attack on my cock, thrusting her mouth more firmly down and quickening the pace.

And I lost it. My cock jerked. My hips jutted forward involuntarily. And I could feel a load of cum jet through my shaft and explode into the back of her mouth. I grunted and jerked again, another spurt pouring out into her throat.

She pulled back so just my tip was between her lips, allowing more space for my cum to spill out over her tongue. She looked up again, and I returned the gaze, our eyes locking together. My cock continued to spasm a few more times, more of my seed pumping into her mouth. She used her hand to stroke my shaft, encouraging it to pour out more.

Then I realized I had been holding my breath and gasped. My frame shuddered and I almost collapsed, keeping myself upright with my firm grip on the fridge and chair. I sucked in a deep breath and then let out a satisfied rumbling moan.

Traleox
Traleox
127 Followers