Amusement

Story Info
A Master tries out his new playroom.
2.7k words
4.37
24.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner that evening at his house had been a delightfully pleasant treat. She wasn't aware of his culinary skills to this degree.

"I have a surprise for you, Nicole," he suddenly announced after they finished their coffee.

Jack led Nicole out of the living room, down the stairs and around the corner into a dimly lit area in the basement. Opening the locked door at the end of the short hallway, Jack flipped on the light switch. The soft, gentle lighting was reminiscent of candles but certain objects stood out in the harsh shadows. Nicole could see the collection of leather and metal restraints and harnesses hanging from hooks on the far wall. Even though she did not know what everything was the display was quite impressive. She had confessed to him earlier in their relationship that she was curious and found the idea of sexual bondage erotic and exciting. He had promised to show her a few things and assured her that when the time came they would start out slowly. She knew that this was his new dungeon or "play room" as he called it. He never let her see the progress as he built it but he had educated her somewhat in the ways of D/s relationships. She found that concept very titillating as well. He usually left her wanting to learn more but only led her along slowly and tested her boundaries.

The sight of the equipment, the variety and the amount made her quiver with excitement and anticipation. She couldn't even imagine having harnesses like those wrapped around her naked body. She shivered again as she imagined the possibilities. So far, he had only introduced her to having her hands and feet tied and teasing her with a lot of touching as she squealed with delight at the playful nature of their shared experiences. The subdued lighting and anechoic effect of foam panels on the ceiling made the room feel more sinister. She ventured into the room following closely behind him; her eyes wide open with curiosity fear and anticipation. The space was about the size of a typical bedroom. The unmistakable aroma of leather filled the air.

A shiver of terror ran up her spine when she spied the medical instruments lying neatly on a stainless steel tray on a small table. Doctor visits were the worst when they started probing and exploring with those things. She recognized some of the examination devices that her gynecologist used. Several others had clamps that she surmised were for gripping or spreading. Surveying the room, she saw quite a collection of bondage gear and sex toys, all laid out on shelves and tables. There were also several cupboards and drawers whose contents were not visible. Ordinary things or something even more ghastly? She wondered. There was something very similar to an examination table with stirrups that included straps over leg channels from the table to the stirrups. The table also had arm extensions. It looked like everything could be pivoted to position each limb separately. The room was more reminiscent of an examination room at the doctors' office than the basement of a medieval castle.

The thud of the heavy steel door being closed and the click of the latch startled her and made her feel uneasy -- trapped inside this room with her master! He had quietly moved to the door as she was staring at the table and instruments. She noticed that the door had no knob, just a keypad. The sudden feeling of confinement brought her back from the trance-like state that her sheer amazement had wrought. She was now genuinely afraid.

"It turned out very well if I do say so myself," gleamed Jack.

"Uh, Yes sir," she replied, unsure of what he intended to do next.

She was unable to take her eyes off the vast array of devices neatly arranged and displayed throughout the room. The more she looked, the more curiosities appeared before her.

"If you're ready to submit to me now, I want you to strip, my pet," he suddenly demanded in his soft but stern voice. "Take everything off now. If you're not ready or willing, you may simply say so and I'll bring you back to the kitchen where you are free to leave or join me for a drink and conversation if you'd like."

She glanced at him over her shoulder and saw that he was smiling but serious. She contemplated the idea of just leaving. She remembered how he had spoken with such excitement of his playroom as he was building it in the extra bedroom in the basement. It was obvious that he had put a lot of thought into his room for her today. Seeing the completed room or chamber for the first time had already created a strange sense of arousal. The way he treated her always made her feel special even when he restrained her. She was both excited and wary to submit and comply in this intimidating place. She thought that she had a good idea of his kink, but he never ceased to amaze her with new surprises, and the lengths to which he would go. As apprehensive as she was, Nicole was also hesitant to leave. They had developed some level of trust over the past several months from previous encounters in both of their bedrooms.

"Have you decided to stay?" he asked, moving away from the door.

"Yes sir," she replied weakly, as if she was already under his control. She still had her doubts whether she should but a sense of arousal had begun to stir within.

"I'll be gentle," he assured her as he could see the fear in her eyes. "We'll begin with something basic and not too threatening."

Jack was now standing directly behind her, stroking her shoulders and arms with his hands. His touch made her weak in the knees as he ran his hands a bit further over her breasts. Damn him. He knew how to get her under his spell.

He walked to the rack of leather straps that were hanging from hooks on the wall. His stern look communicated quite clearly that he was in his domination mode and she was to obey. Her hands felt clumsy as she nervously began to unbutton her blouse. Jack was now standing directly in front of her with a handful of leather, laces and D-rings in his right hand. Nicole felt self-conscious as she slipped out of her blouse in front of him. Even though they had been intimate for several months, she still felt a bit awkward when he watched her undress. She reached down to slip out of her blouse. Using his left hand, he slid her bra straps over her shoulder one at a time, then took the clasp and unhooked it with one pinch of his fingers. He gently slid the undergarment over her arms and took it from her. A smile came to his face, as he looked her over with affection. He placed the leather harness on the examination table. Reaching down, he took hold of her belt. He unfastened the narrow buckle and spread it open. He then opened the jeans button with both hands and unzipped them for her. She glanced up at his eyes as she bent over to slip them down from her legs and onto her feet. He helped her slip out of the skin-tight jeans, taking the opportunity to glide his hand over her bottom. She removed her shoes to slip her pants over her feet.

"Why don't you put your shoes back on? The floor is pretty cold, he suggested.

She slipped her medium-length heels back on, making her balance a bit more wobbly. Picking the harness from the table he stood ready with a pair of fleece-lined suspension cuffs opened and ready for her wrists. Another shiver ran through her body as she realized, "this is it" and stood; ready to submit to his desires.

"You can leave your panties on for now," he said as he held the restraint toward her. "Hold out your hands. The cuffs will minimize any marking of your wrists."

Nicole held her arms toward him as he slipped the soft leather cuffs around her wrists. The harness felt snug as he gathered the laces to tighten them around her wrists.

The apparatus was heavier than it looked and she had to work to keep her arms held level. The large D-rings pressed into the palms of her hands, inviting her fingers to wrap around them naturally. Leading her by the cuffs, Jack took her to the center of the room where she noticed the chain hanging from a hook that he lowered from the ceiling with a switch on the wall. She heard a gentle whir as a motor began to lower the chain with the hook at the end. He clicked the clasp into place over the steel rings on her cuffs. The motor whirred again as he held the switch and her arms were pulled until they were held above her head. The motor stopped when she had risen onto her toes, just shy of leaving the floor. She was unable to rest the heels of her shoes on the floor as she stood helplessly hanging by the chain. Goosebumps appeared on her arms when she felt his touch from where he was standing behind her again. He gently traced his fingertips up her sides, across her breasts and up her arms in one fluid motion. He nuzzled her neck with his tongue and lips as he kissed her and fondled her breasts with the palms of his hands then with his fingers.

She sighed deeply as she stood trembling. He left her for a moment to get something then approached her once again, bringing his hand to her nose. She grimaced when she felt the cold metal wire being inserted into her nostrils. A thin chain was attached to the U-shaped clip. She stared at the chain between her eyes as he raised the delicate chain to meet the heavier chain from which she was suspended. She lifted her chin instinctively as he pulled her nose upward. Nicole could feel the discomfort in her nose if she didn't keep her chin up. Another metallic click could be heard overhead as he connected the delicate chain to the large one above her hands. Her head was now restrained in such a manner that she stretched her neck and could not lower her head. Her toes strained too as they carried most of her body weight.

"You do look beautiful, my dear. Especially when you're stretched out like that," he spoke softly to his captured sub. "Are you ready to experience the pain and the pleasure?"

"Yes sir," Nicole replied meekly not knowing what else to say.

She started to nod as she normally would but the tug of the hook was immediately felt with any downward motion. She balanced precariously in her toes, holding her chin up.

"Just one more thing," he said almost as an afterthought.

He took hold of her panties and slowly lowered them to her ankles.

"Lift your right foot. He slipped the panties over her foot and shoe. Now the left," he instructed as he slipped her lacey black panties over her other foot. "Open," told her as she felt the silky panties against her chin and lips.

He stuffed them into her mouth making sure to pack them completely within her teeth. He left her again. Nicole could hear the sounds of things being moved about as Jack gathered something from somewhere beyond her field of vision. His warm breath was felt on the back of her neck moments before his cold hands gathered and lifted her breasts. Her body responded with a quick twitch and shiver that ran from her chest to her toes. Nicole loved the feel of his hands on her supple breasts. He had a firm yet soft touch that raised goosebumps on her flesh. She held her breath as he squeezed her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The pinch from the clamp was unmistakable. A soft, muffled gasp echoed in the barren room. Without saying a word, his hands moved to her left side where he clipped the other clover clamp to her hard nipple. Unable to run her fingers over her excited nipples as she desired, Nicole wiggled her body within the confines of the restraints.

Giving the chain that ran between her nipples a light tug, Jack whispered hoarsely in her ear,

"We'll let them be for a few minutes while you enjoy the sting. Be still."

He tugged again. Nicole could feel the excitement in her groin. She wanted to look down at her breasts but could not. Her pelvic muscles twitched between her legs and she could feel the arousal building. He stroked the sides of both breasts simultaneously, running his hands down to her thighs and back up again over her arm pits and along her outstretched arms. A sudden slap on her right butt cheek made her jerk. Jack walked to Nicole's front side where he crouched on his knees. She could feel the chain that connected the nipple clamps being pulled downward. Her body instinctively wanted to tilt downward to relieve the tension, but she was unable to lower her head. She stood helplessly as he held the chain from below. Nicole felt his fingers on her swollen clit, spreading her lips and taking hold of one side. His tongue unexpectedly stroked her opening. He nearly brought her to climax as his tongue darted about over her lips. The sharp pain of another clamp being tethered to the hood of her clit caused her to release a muffled gasping sound from her gagged mouth. Her body quivered as he released his fingers, leaving her to stand with her nipples chained to her cunt.

Jack stood upright in front of her with a wicked grin. Taking a camera from the shelf, he pointed it at her and took several photos of his handiwork. Her eyes watered from the intense brightness of the flash that was extra bright in the dim lighting to which she had grown accustomed.

"That's for you to see later," he said as he walked to the side of the room to set the camera down.

Nicole gingerly tried to find the least uncomfortable position as she balanced on her toes and contorted her body to relax the tension in the different chains. She wondered how long she would be forced to endure this awkward position.

He returned as suddenly as he had departed.

"We need to remove those clamps now, love. They can't be left on for too much time because they cut off the circulation. I'll warn you though; it hurts more when they come off than when I placed them onto you."

She braced for the inevitable as he removed both nipple clamps at the same time. She grimaced. He was certainly right about the sharp pain that followed their removal. He tugged at her clit and that clamp slipped off relatively easily. The feeling in her groin was more one of relief. She waited for what was to follow. He dropped down onto his knees and ran his fingers over her swollen clit. She could not see him and wondered what was to happen next. An unexpected sensation came to her as she felt his tongue begin to part her opening. He skillfully stroked her clit with his tongue as he massaged her mound with his fingers. His tongue darted about making her feel aroused. The sound of his tongue gathering her juices made her realize how aroused she had become. The sensation intensified and she was sure she was about to cum. She moaned as he continued relentlessly, his mouth fully engaged with her cunt. Her body trembled as she moaned as loudly as her stuffed mouth would allow, He knew that she was unable to stop as he continued to bring wave upon wave of orgasm to her tensed and heated body.