Amusement Park Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the park and drove down Highway 36 toward the Twin Pines. There was a strip mall I remembered from my lifeguarding days on the way, and I pulled in. Back then, I'd liked it because it had the only liquor store in the area that didn't look too closely at ID cards. These days, it also had a discount store and a bakery that made really good pastries and cakes. I hit the three in that order and got back into the van. I had repacked my away bag before I set out for the park, and now took clothes from it. When I knocked on the door of Unit 31, I was dressed in a sport shirt, chinos and loafers, and carried a loaded tote.

Paloma opened the door and waved me inside. She closed the door behind us and clicked the deadbolt and the safety bar on. I continued to the table in the room and began taking things from the tote bag, setting them out. A slender vase accepted one silk rose. A molded glass tray received a dozen pastries of various flavors and kinds. I set a magnum of champagne and two glass flutes on the table and took out a silver plastic ice bucket, and a dozen lightly scented candles to set the right mood.

"Do you have any ice?" I asked as I got the candles lit.

"Right here," she said, handing me one of the square ice buckets motels across the country put in every room. I took it without looking at her and busied myself with icing down the champagne as she set the candles around the room and turned off the lights. I turned around and got my first good look at her in the dim light.

Paloma was wearing a lacy black corset, matching high heels and a filmy robe trimmed in fur. Her hair shone and she'd painted her lips and nails dark red. The corset left her breasts, her ass and her hair-free pussy exposed. If she'd set out to match my mental picture of a slut ready to be fucked, she could have done no better. She walked slowly and sensuously to me.

"Do you like me this way?" Her voice was a come-hither lust call.

I took her hands, pulling her to me. "Very much."

"Show me." Her head tilted up, eyes half closed, her lips slightly parted so I could see the gleam of teeth.

I kissed her, gently at first but quickly abandoning any pretense of subtle seduction as Paloma made it clear she was hot to trot. She wound herself around me, french-kissing me as my hand dropped to the round globes of her ass and squeezed them like ripe fruit. She pressed against the lump in my pants, rubbing up and down as she threw her head back and I lightly bit her neck over her pulse point, one of my hands probing her nether lips and slipping a finger into her. She threw a leg around me and arched her back, using me like the pole in a strip club as she displayed herself to me. I bent my head to her boobs and latched onto a dark brown nipple, pulling it between my teeth as I finger-fucked her box. She hissed her reaction to the mixed pleasure and pain but made no attempt to disengage. She dry-humped my cock as we teased each other, letting our desire for each other build. I felt a hand wind around my back, fingers coming to rest on my head, her nails dancing on my scalp with tiny pinpricks as I pulled on her turgid nip with my teeth. She moaned with need.

"Yeah, lover. I like that. Unh... oh yes... oh yes... unh... unh... oh yes... please..."

Her back arched ever more, causing the black cherry atop her breast to pull s-l-o-o-w-w-l-y through my teeth and out of my mouth as I flicked my tonguetip over it. As it came free, I shifted my grip on Paloma and picked her up, one arm under her shoulders and the other under her thighs. I carried her the three steps to the bed she had turned down and laid her on it, her head on the pillows that were piled against the headboard, her legs parted. Unasked, she pulled her knees apart, spreading herself wide. I caressed her firm thighs, butterfly touches on that silky cinnamon-colored skin, and brought my head down to her pussy.

The inner lips were prominent and dark with the blood that swelled them. The contrast between her labia and the glistening wet pinkness between them was erotic, as was the wetness waiting for me on them. I leaned in and slowly licked them, tasting her nectar like a bee with a lily, savoring the spiciness. Her head came up, startled, and settled back down as I brought my tongue out of her slit to the clitoral shaft at their apex. It was a nice big one, the tip of her clit already starting to peek out of its protective hood. Ignoring it for the moment, I ran my tongue very slowly along the shaft, my spittle providing the lubrication to let me orally service her.

I took my time, not only because I enjoy going down on a woman but because I wanted to give Paloma a mind-shattering orgasm. It's not something you can do with every partner, or even every time you bed your partner; but she showed all the signs of sensuality that meant she was able to surrender to passion without fear or shame. It takes awhile to fully arouse a woman like that, but if the two of you get her passions up, the results are well worth the effort. A woman who freely gives control of her body to her partner is the best kind of lover, and I was determined to give her my best.

Up and down, along the edges of her nether lips, between them, and back to the clitoral shaft I went, trying not to follow a pattern or predictable path. At the same time I ran my hands over all of her I could reach to heighten her sensations and build anticipation. She purred under my ministrations.

"Oh yesss... oh, yesss... don't stop, baby... please don't stop... I love it... please... don't stop..."

Her hands fell away from her spread legs. One finger circled her aureolas, the friction just short of scratching. The other twined itself into my hair, playing with it as I continued to lick her honeypot. I began to nibble at her clitoral shaft, making the tiniest of bites, like a child eating a cookie as slowly as possible by grinding it one millimeter at a time between his teeth. I heard her gasp at this new feeling and knew I was on the right track. I could feel her female oils on my chin now and slipped my index finger into her box, going in, out, in, out, adding a twist of the wrist to arouse her even more. Without conscious volition, her hips began to move. A second finger joined the first and the speed of their strokes increased little by little. Her breathing was deep, with an occasional gasp as I worked her pussy.

"Yes! Oh yes! Like that! Don't stop, lover! Finger-fuck my twat! Give me more! More! Oh! Please! Faster, darling! Please! I want to! Please! I wanna cum on your hand! More! Please!"

A woman begging you to use her is the best aphrodisiac in the world. I could feel my erection threatening to burst through my slacks, but my cock's demands would have to wait. I shifted my attention to her clit, standing free of its hood now, and licked it. Paloma's ass rose off the bed and her hand tightened on my head, trying to jam it into her cunt. I felt her muscles clamp down on my fingers and knew she had to be close.

"AAHH! Yes! Yes! Yes! Like that! Oh god oh god oh god, I'm close! Please don't tease me! Make me cum, Dick! I want it! Ineedit! Oh - AIIEEEEE!YESSSS!!"

I had pressed my other hand against her rosebud in frottage. As her cries approached a peak, I forced a finger into her anus, shoved the fingers in her pussy as far in as they would go, pressed down hard with my teeth on her clitoral shaft and at the same time brutally lashed her clit with my tongue, "Brrrrrr!"ing with my lips. Her orgasm exploded in her head, her lower body coming up off the bed, muscles rigid, demanding as much pressure as she could get as she orgasmed for me, her juices spurting onto my face. She dropped back down, limp, gasping with pleasure. I got up and stripped, tossing my clothes on the floor beside the bed until I was naked. Without asking permission, I climbed between her legs, rose up on hands and knees, and entered her.

Paloma reacted to my cock sliding into her most intimate recesses by wrapping her arms around me, locking her legs around my waist and pushing back against the invading prick in a rhythm that allowed maximum penetration. Her hot, dark eyes and red lips locked on mine. Her mouth sucked my tongue into it, hers swirling around it as she writhed under me. I felt her nails dig into my back as she urged me on, breaking the heated kiss so she could get the air she needed to fuck me properly.

"Yes, baby! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore! I want it hard! Fuck me, Dick! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her legs fell away from me and she kicked off her stiletto heels for better traction on the sheets, fucking me back with an eagerness that bordered on desperation. There was nothing subtle about her lovemaking now. She was Woman, a sexual being that eagerly sought release by taking my cock as deep inside her cunt as she could get it, urging the man who was servicing her to ram her like a stallion covering a mare in heat, to mount her and drive his male flesh in and out of her waiting pussy, to use her as men have used women since the dawn of time: to fuck and be fucked; to be pleasured and to give pleasure; to be the receptacle of Man's lust and to lust after him and his magnificent cock in return.

A limber minx with great sexual experience, Paloma and I wrestled together on that bed for a very long time. She was cumming faster now, her head thrashing back and forth on the pillow with the force of her orgasms; and because of our earlier session in the back of the van, I was able to continue pleasuring her for far longer than I would have thought possible. I felt her nails tearing at my back but I didn't care. She was not resisting me, she was urging me on, wanting all I had to give her. Pleasure and pain mixed to form ecstatic sensation for both of us. My own climax built despite my attempts to forestall it, wanting to use her, to never stop using her, to make her cum forever under me and for me, until at last biology overrode training and I could no longer contain it.

"OHHHHH!"

"AIEEHH! YESSS! YESSS! AAAAHH!"

Her pussy clamped and released spasmodically as my cock pumped my sperm into her belly. My climax merged with her orgasm, going on and on and on as my vision narrowed and darkened until my eyes rolled backwards into my head and I collapsed onto Paloma's sweat-soaked body, passed out from the ecstasy we had given and taken.

When I awoke or came back to myself (depending on how one looks at such things), I was lying beside Paloma, our arms and legs still intertwined. The look on her face was sweet. She took my hand and brought it to her mouth, caressing the palm with her lips, tasting the dried pussy-juice on the fingers I'd used in her cunt.

"Richard, darling, thank you."

"Whatever for?" I said, gathering her into my arms and feeling her come willingly to me.

"You know. I've never had a better first time with a lover, and damned few experiences as marvelous as what we just did together." She shifted herself so she could look at me in the candlelight, her breasts brushing against my chest and her fingers playing with my hair. "I don't play the slut with every man I meet, darling. Until I met you, I hadn't had sex in months. I hadn't met a man I wanted in my bed, or in me."

"It can't be from lack of opportunity, Paloma. I mean, you work on one of the most famous beaches in the country -"

"Across from it, actually," she teased with a smile.

"Don't interrupt. With your looks, the line of beachwear you sell, and your location you must have men fawning over you all the time. So why me?"

She snuggled down in my arms again, her nails tracing my muscles. Although I'm no fitness fanatic, I do exercise every day and in the course of my travels schlep furniture and heavy boxes around. This keeps you in good shape. She replied, "You're right. I do get lots of men in the shop. Lots of businessmen hitting on me in the bars after work; lots of visitors trying to pick me up on the beach, especially during Spring Break every year.

"But very few men turn me on. The businessmen, nine out of ten have slipped the leash and are out for a bit of slap and tickle with no concern for the girl except that she look good on their arm and in their bed; mice playing while the cat's away, or more exactly mice who are away playing until they have to return to the cat.

"The tourists are mostly unattached but they all think they're Don Juan. That is, except for the ones who think they're the Marquis de Sade and men are naturally dominant over women. I won't play those games with men like that.

"And the college boys! If they aren't self-involved studs whose only concern is to get the girl in bed, ravage her and get their rocks off, they're either scared kids who know nothing of sex; or they're trust fund babies whothinkthey're men of the world but know less than nothing about how the world really works. They're pathetic. All they are is pale reflections of what they've seen on TV, with no more knowledge of life than a spoon has of the sweetness of the sugar it dips from the bowl.

"But you. You're experienced enough to understand indirection. To appreciate a woman's beauty and her talents without trying to own them. To read signals, but not so forward as to intrude where you might not be wanted without an invitation. And bold enough to accept the invitation when it's offered." She brought my hand to her mouth and kissed it again. "Besides," she finished, "I like the way you smell, your personal odor. I place a lot of store by scent. You don't try to mask who you are with aftershave or cologne. You're honest, clear and clean. I can tell. When you passed close to me on the way into the water while I was sitting on the dock, I knew I wanted you."

"And now that you've had me?" I replied, not sure where Paloma was going with this.

She reached down to find my prick, feeling it stir in her hand. "I want more of you, Richard. Lots more." She let go of me and climbed out of bed, kissing me as she passed. Taking a cellphone from her purse, she opened the room's phone directory, flipping pages as she looked over at me. "We need to keep our energy up. What do you like on your pizza?"

"Anything but anchovies, pepperoni, and bizarre toppings like pineapple and poi."

Her eyebrows rose. "You've had that on pizza?" she chuckled.

"In Hawaii, once. It'll never replace sausage and mushrooms!" She smiled with her eyes and finished dialing. When her call was answered, she listened to the person on the other end.

"Habla Espanol?" Apparently receiving an affirmative answer, she broke into a torrent of Spanish. I understand some Italian, Spanish, Yiddish, Pennsylvania Dutch, a little Polish and Russian, and several American dialects because it's good for business if you can at least be polite to the folks you're buying from in their own language, but Paloma lost me two seconds into the conversation. She ended the call and turned back to me, extending a hand.

"They say they will be thirty minutes or so. And I have a bar of soap..." she trailed off, eyes twinkling with mischief, referring back to the thunderstorm. "Want to scrub my back, lover?" She swayed off toward the bathroom, shedding her robe. I got up and followed.

I did indeed scrub her back and rub her shoulders, but I was far more interested in Paloma's front. She had her hair tucked up in one of those bath caps motels provide, which spoiled the ambience a bit but not enough to put me off. I brought the soap around to her chest; she responded by leaning back against me and wiggling her lovely ass against my crotch, smiling knowingly as my cock stiffened and nestled between her cheeks. She closed her eyes as I worked up a lather on her boobs with both hands, moaning softly as my fingers squeezed and pulled at them, tweaking the nipples and feeling the weight of her tit-flesh on my palms. The soap found its way south, washing her belly and moving toward the valley of delight. She rubbed up and down on me and made no move to resist. I used the soap like a dildo for awhile, working around the outer lips before I let it fall to the shower floor. Making sure my hands were free of suds, I brought my left hand back to her tits and used my right to finger her. She moaned louder as they found her clit and nipples. They teased her and she liked it.

"Yes... stroke my clit like that... that's good, baby. So good. I like that. Don't stop..."

Stopping was the farthest thing from my mind. I moved my hand, leaving the stroking duties to my thumb, while my index and second fingers found their way to her inner lips and slid between them. I began to finger-fuck her, slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo.

"Oh, you're bad! Bad, bad Richard! I love it! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

She groaned as my other hand added to the sensations by squeezing her firm boobies and pinching the nipples. Maybe she'd gotten herself implants or a breast lift; I didn't care. They were supple and firm and felt great in my hand. I got my hands going in time, not together but in a one-two pattern. She gasped and squirmed, clearly enjoying it. Her breathing was deep and hard as she pulled in the air she needed. My left hand could feel her nips, tightly swollen and sensitive between my fingers as she reached for her orgasm. My right hand was wet with her hot pussy juice and I worked a third finger into her as she moaned in need, her language regressing as physical pleasure overrode intellect.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Please! Uh! Uh! Please! Make me! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh please oh please oh please - I - I - I - I'm - OHHHH!"

Her knees sagged and I took her weight on my hand, my fingers driving in deep and holding her up as her cunt grasped greedily at them while she climaxed. I held her, taking satisfaction from the shudders that ran through her body, knowing I'd made her cum powerfully. Finally she straightened and turned to kiss me under the streaming water.

"You, sir, are a rogue," she chuckled. "Ravishing a girl in her shower and making her cum for you! And making her like it! What am I going to do with you?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something," I said, taking her by the hips. She smiled and changed position, her right leg wrapping around my waist, leaving the way to her sweet spot open as she put her arms around my neck...

There was a loud knocking at the door. I swore and Paloma laughed.

"Go pay the nice man for our dinner, Richard. And try not to be too annoyed with him. We have all night, you have a willing wench to use, and I have a manly man to use me. We aren't done by a long shot."

I wrapped a bath sheet around myself. Paloma took a brooch from the bag sitting on the sink and pinned the towel at my waist to make sure it would stay put. She was drying herself off as I grumbled my way to my wallet to pay the pizza delivery boy.

We had our dinner of different kinds of pizza and champagne at the table by candlelight, elegantly clad in terrycloth. Paloma had pinned two towels together at one shoulder and the hips to make a sort of toga. We did not eat our pizzas in the traditional fold-the-slice, New York City style of pizza consumption. Instead, we cut them into bite-sized bits and fed each other with forks. Definitely more romantic, and probably much neater. Afterwards, we threw the boxes in the trash and settled onto the bed with champagne flutes and pastry. We rested together, a forgettable movie on the TV for background noise as we simply enjoyed the feel of our bodies against each other in our bathroom finery.

Paloma set her glass on the nightstand and got up with the remote. She pointed it at the television and selected a different channel. I looked up as the sound of porn reached my ears.

On the screen, a tanned Muscle Beach hunk was performing cunnilingus on a Latina with raven-black hair, nice tits, good legs and a plush body. Her cunt was bucking against his mouth as she rolled her hips and he lashed it with a long tongue. She was moaning and digging her nails into his scalp. She gave a little shriek, obviously cumming.