Amy

Story Info
Finding love again.
8.3k words
4.63
31.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bakersboy
bakersboy
27 Followers

"Help Wanted: Assistant, greeter for one person sales operation. Applicant should be Microsoft office proficient have good multitasking ability a must. Have a pleasant outgoing personality.

Call 714-555-2405 for interview bring resume with previous employment and salary history."

Finally I am able to get an assistant. I have been building my sales marketing company for the last year all by myself and it took a great toll on my personal and social life.

A little back history, I was working for a restaurant equipment manufacturing company for 15 years when they decided that our district office was no longer needed. I was devastated and confused. I thought we were doing a good job hitting our numbers bringing in new clients and making the sales. Not long after I was laid off I had no choice but to begin collecting unemployment while trying to put my resume together and feeling sorry for myself.

I guess my wife couldn't handle our down turn in lifestyle and left me soon after by announcing she has been having an affair for the past year. We were married for 25 years had two grown kids WTF. This other guy I found out had family money that he liked to show off and I guess she couldn't resist any longer.

The divorce went quickly thanks to his family's high priced lawyers. We agreed on a clean break since we had no money to split the kids were grown and I had no job or immediate prospects. We sold the house split the money from the sale after the real estate fees. I got to keep the furnishings in the house and the car, her gift for fucking me over. I took my half and bought a small investment property, a two family building with a storefront on a down town busy street. I moved into the apartment just above the store and started living off the rent I was getting. The third floor was empty when I took over and I left it that way, I didn't care, the store front was making me enough to live off of for now.

Life sucked, I started drinking and rarely left the house. If I did leave, it was to get more beer and only occasionally food. I hadn't seen my kids in about 6 months when my son, JJ, dropped by one day. I thought he was going to go ape shit when he came in my apartment and saw the way I was living. He started yelling and swearing he was going to stage an intervention if I didn't get my act together. I used to watch that show on TV and thought how bad could you let your life get to have to go through that embarrassment? Being as drunk as I was I was in no shape to defend myself. Although I tried to slur something in my defense but even I didn't understand what I tried to say.

From that moment I knew I had to do something to help myself so I sobered up by going cold turkey. I started to think of what I can do to get out of this funk? I was getting calls every now and then from former customers asking questions about the products I used to make. Since I was still bitter about being laid off I ignored the calls. I started thinking this could work out into something. I returned a few of the calls and made a couple appointments to meet with a few of them. I listened to the issues they were having and offered to help, for a price. Since I worked for so many years on the production lines I knew the products in and out. There was little I didn't know about any unit. I started putting my number out in the service agency circles and almost immediately started getting calls from service agents who were stuck trying to repair what they were not experienced to do.

These calls started making me money as a freelance adviser and I began thinking what else I could do to expand on my experience. I used my connections in the industry to get an independent rep position for a local sales agent and started knocking on doors and making the sales. In the mean time my store front tenant moved out and I was stuck with an empty space. Luckily I was making enough money now so I wasn't dependent on the rent to live off of. I made a few agreements with a couple of the factories I was working with to give me some consignment product that I could display and show off. Since I had the space it was an easy set up. Business was picking up and I was really glad to be out of my funk. But now the problems started again. I was getting tired, over worked and in a bad need of some help. At first I tried to call on family for help but being the black sheep for so long all I got was excuses why they couldn't find the time.

So here I am looking over the advertisement I was about to place in the local paper. Oh well here it goes, I hit send on the computer and off it goes into cyberspace. I am promised it will show up in the classifieds starting in two days but be available on line the following day.

Almost immediately I start getting call responses. I started making interview appointments starting the next day. A few of the people that came in were a NO right from the start, a few were maybe's. It came down to two women I called them both in for second interviews. In order to get a better sense of their abilities I planned to give them both typing test along with a staged phone call requesting information. From that I thought I was going to pick my candidate.

But of course things don't go as planned. I had one copy of a rejection letter written out all I had to do was fill out one name or the other. Then Amy came in, completely unexpected, different in a way I couldn't describe if I wanted to. She looked about 25, jet black waist length hair, pale white almost goth looking, about 5 foot I would guess 100 lb pretty face not loaded with makeup. I noticed a few tattoo's nothing too reveling or too punkish.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I hope so, My name is Amy Williams I hear you have a job opening? I would like to apply, if it's still available."

"I was just about to hold my final interviews." I replied, "I'm sorry you are a bit late. "

"It's ok", she replied, "I was just taking a chance."

She put her head down and started to turn away.

Something intrigued me about her, not wanting her to leave just yet I say "Hold on, if you give me a few minutes maybe we can sit for a sec and you can show me your resume."

She turned back and gave me a shy smile but it was still a smile.

Then all hell broke loose. The phone started to ring and a customer came in both at the same time. Not being one to be able to turn either away I asked the customer to hold for a sec and I ran to the phone before it stopped ringing. The phone customer needed some information on replacing an existing range they had in their kitchen and the walk in needed the same.

Amy saw my stress and instead of just hanging around waiting for me to finish she actually went up to the customer and started talking to him. She started asking him what kind of range was he interested in purchasing, overall size, how many burners, griddle plate, kind of lower oven? All of the questions I would have asked. How did she know this I wondered?

When I got off of the call Amy excused herself from the customer and came up to me and ran off everything the customer had talked about. She took no written notes, just repeated what she was told in detail.

After she finished I excused myself from her and approached the customer.

"Hi my name is Jim I understand from my assistant you are interested in a 6 burner range........."

We spoke for about 20 min all the while Amy answered a couple calls, took messages and looked the part of my assistant. I was impressed.

When our conversation was done we had a signed sales contract I shook hands with my new client and thanked him for the order. I approached Amy and thanked her.

"You know Amy; I don't think I would have been able to make that sale if it wasn't for you. How did you know what to ask?"

"I worked in restaurants a lot and I am familiar with the sample you have over there."

"First thing let me put out the closed sign so we can have a few minutes to talk without being interrupted and you can show me your resume." I say.

There's that look again. "What's wrong?" I asked

"I don't have a resume; I have been out of work for a while and don't have access to a computer to have one printed. I can tell you anything you need to know. I can even show you my typing skills or whatever else you want to see."

"Well I can see already you have good note taking skills your computer skills seem to be good. Why don't you just tell me about yourself?"

"I have been out of work for a while and I am about to lose my apartment if I don't find a job quick. I heard from the neighborhood you were looking for someone and I thought I would try my luck. My last job was at the Neighbor Diner across town, I was the chef's helper. I worked there for about two months when the owner started hitting on me. When I told him no he suddenly realized he didn't need a chef's helper any more." She says.

"Did you file a complaint?" I asked

"No, what was the use? It's right across from the court house and who do you think the judges would believe me or their stomachs?" she replied.

She had a point, I knew that guy, and I sold him some of his kitchen equipment. Had a bad feeling about him then, he seemed skuzzy, guess it was true.

"Ok Amy, give me until tomorrow and let me think things over and I will let you know. I have an obligation to the other two applicants to finish their interviews." I tell her

"I understand, would you mind if I just stop by tomorrow?" she says "I really have no way for you to contact me right now?"

"Sure," I say "about this time tomorrow will be fine."

We said our goodbyes and she left. Tomorrow was Saturday. I had no meetings arranged so I could focus on the interviews.

All night I couldn't stop thinking of her. I even went as far as fantasizing about her. I began to stroke my cock as I wondering what she looked like under those clothes. If she had any more tattoos maybe one across her lower back, the tramp stamp. I envisioned her dark hair splayed across my bed with her thin pale legs tight up against her chest as my face is buried in the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever eaten. I run my tongue the length of her slit and back not stopping until I take a stab into her puckered rose. This sends her into a mind shattering orgasm I feel her legs tighten around my neck until I can feel the pressure starting to cut off my air supply. As she comes back down to earth I wrap her legs around my waist as I shove all of my 7 inches in and out of her hairless pussy. I start with a slow fluid in and out motion but I feel her pulling me in harder slamming my full length in over and over.

"Harder fuck me harder!" Amy demands.

"Shove that beautiful cock in me" Amy screams.

Not being as young as I used to be and still a bit out of shape I wrap her in my arms pulling her up to me and without losing contact I flip us both over where she is now on top. I release her from my grasp and in an instant she is bolts upright and I swear I can feel my dick slide even deeper in to her silk lined love canal. Amy leans forward grabbing onto my chest hairs and starts slamming her hips into mine fucking me hard and fast. I can feel my balls start to tighten and grunt that I am about to cum. Just as I am about to fill her with my seed Amy leaps off of my cock and engulfs my entire length in her throat. Bobbing her head up and for maybe two strokes I fire my first volley of white hot liquid into her mouth. I look down at this beautiful creature sucking me with determination of inhaling my life force.

The second volley of cum shoots from my cock and hits me right in the face waking me from my lust filled fantasy. Shaking my head trying to get my bearings back I look around and see that just my luck I am still alone and with my cum starting to drip down the side of my chest. I grab the towel I used from my shower before my thoughts again run away with this intriguing waif of a vision.

The Saturday interviews came and went. The two people I had lined up just couldn't seem to match what I saw in Amy yesterday. I thanked them and sent them on their way. I was in the middle of writing their rejection letters when Amy knocked on the door. I closed my lap top and walked over and invited her in.

When Amy walked I noticed she didn't come alone. Along with her was a little girl of about 6 with Blond hair in pig tails beautiful green eyes definitely her mother's daughter. I asked for her name and she replied Suzie.

"Really?" I said, "well that's a very pretty name but I think you came a day late for the Job of my assistant" I joked. She giggled saying "No silly it's my mom who is looking for the job I'm too young." "Well yea" I say "you're too late because it's your mom who got the job ahead of you."

I looked over at Amy and just winked, I could swear I saw a tear form in her eye as she turned away.

"Suzie?" "Let me and your mom talk for a sec ok?" "And if you want to cook just don't burn anything." And there was that giggle again as she turned to play.

Turning my attention back to Amy, "well then we have a few minor details to work out. The basic paperwork, tax forms, application for the file and I will ask you to sign a confidentially agreement. It basically says that you agree, if you were to leave my employ that you will not disclose my cost structure or pricing agreements. Is that ok?"

"No problem" replies Amy, "But I don't think I will be leaving any time soon, I hope."

"Well then it settled I can start you off with a salary of $30,000 per year with commission for sales done here from the store. Work week is Monday thru Friday 8-5 Saturdays only if we have a client that demands it. Your responsibilities will include the bookkeeping, managing my appointments and of course greeting when it comes to that, as you remember from yesterday."

I went on about my expectations regarding timelines, organization and my favorite dress code. "I expect business casual nothing too reveling and no street clothes. I expect 100% professional look and attitude. Agreed?"

Turning the papers toward her I finally look up and I was looking at the biggest most beautiful smile I saw in a very long time. Amy was beaming, to over use an old saying, she reached over the desk and placed her hand over mine and said thank you. Taking my pen she signs each of the forms.

"Well don't thank me yet, I reply, you haven't seen the books yet. You are going to need a lot of pencils to get those back in order," I joke.

"Well now that the formalities are over how about some lunch? I know this place around the corner, good friends of mine we can sit and get to know each other a little better." Turning to the little beauty playing cook "Suzie would you like some pasta for lunch?"

"I like spaghetti and meatballs" she says.

"Well I think we can get Mario to get something together for you." I tell her.

The three of us sat in the restaurant for a long while, Amy and I talking while Suzie charmed Mario out of dessert, not that it was that hard. I found out Amy was running away from an abusive relationship and they were living day to day in a rooming house on the other side of town. I told her of my divorce and how it almost ruined me and how my son saved me. After we finished eating I asked where her car was so I could drop her off at it.

"I don't have a car I came by bus, we can just take the bus back it's ok I couldn't ask for you to do any more than you already have. "

I had a meeting to get to on the other end of town so I said ok. As we left Mario came over and gave her a dish to take with her, for later he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. We said our thank you's and good by's and left.

The following Monday there was knock on the door looking at my watch it was only 7:30 Amy said she came right over after dropping Suzie at school. "Doesn't make sense to go all the way home and have to leave again to come here. "

"No problem" I said, "I have coffee made up stairs in my apartment would you like me to get you a cup?"

"Thanks that would be great I haven't had any yet." She replies.

"Ok, be right back." After I get back with the cups mine just milk and hers with 4 sugars, I sat with her to show her my filing system, as it were, and the basic surroundings. In the basement I show her the files I have stored and where I keep some of the parts and tools I use when I go on repair jobs.

After a few hours of this I ask her,"So, that's the place. Did I scare you off?"

"No, I like a challenge" she says, "and this is going to be a challenge." I look at her in surprise and she gives me a wink to show she is joking.

Back upstairs I let her know I have an appointment in the afternoon and I will be leaving for a while. She can show herself out if I am not back in time. I let her know that I have a coffee pot upstairs in my apartment if she wants more but please don't mind the mess I am as good a cleaner upstairs as I was down here.

The next few weeks were surprisingly busy, a good sign the economy is picking up. Amy is great, the office is in order for a change my appointments are in order clients are happy with her and I feel much less stressed.

I also notice my apartment is looking cleaner. The dishes are washed and put away the living room is straightened. Magazines are piled neatly the couch pillows are actually on the couch as opposed to the floor. And it smelled clean. I asked Amy why she was doing that, "I hope you don't feel that I implied it is part of your duties while you're here."

"No, she replies, I just thought since you are so busy and have been so nice I thought I would do something nice back." Besides, she adds with a wink, "I couldn't find a clean cup anywhere."

I was in the office one day and I noticed Amy was looking like she was just making herself busy. Not really what I expected to see from her. I ask what the problem is.

"Well," she responds, "when you are here in the office and since there is only one computer I have to keep myself busy with what ever I can find." WOW, the stupid light was just glaring over my head at that point, how could I be that unobservant? I pick up the phone and I call a friend of mine who is a computer wiz and tell him I need to set up a small office network with a new top of the line computer and I need it right away. No problem he says it will take a couple days to get what I need but you will be running by the end of the week.

"Just like that,?" Amy says, "You are going to install an office network no questions asked?"

"Why not?" I reply, "You have so far exceeded all expectations I could hope for in a helper, and a friend, you deserve your own computer and workspace. This way we will be linked and not have to look over each others shoulders all of the time. I just feel so stupid I didn't think of it till now."

"Why so surprised?"

"No one has ever trusted me enough to do what you have done for me in just so little time as we have known each other." Amy confesses.

"Well obviously no one took the time." I reply.

"OK so here's the deal. There's an equipment show coming up in Orlando I think it would be a great idea for you to come and look around maybe get a few idea's for some new products you think we could add to our lines. What do you think? That would depend on weather you might be able to get a sitter to watch Suzie for a few days?"

"If it is alright with you and I could bring Suzie my parents live not far from there and they have been asking to see her. I would pay her share of the plane of course." Amy askes.

"I didn't realize you were from Florida?: I say.

"I'm not, they moved there a few years ago to retire I stayed back in New Jersey until I came here." She says

"Doesn't matter anyway, no way you can bring Suzie." I tell her.

"But?????" She had a look of disappointment in her face.

bakersboy
bakersboy
27 Followers