Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If, you think you are going to try and pay." I finished.

She relaxed enough to smile and say thank you.

I just smile back and say, "Settled then. We leave Saturday. Wolf will have the network up and running by the time we get back."

The flight to Florida was uneventful we arrived at the airport were picked up by the hotel shuttle. When we were in the limo and all of the luggage was loaded the driver turned to us and said that the car rental agent has dropped the cars off at the hotel already and we will be given the keys when we arrive.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Key's?" Amy questioned.

"Yes, you don't think I am going to shuttle you around all week do you?" I joked in reply. "You will have your own car to drive to your parents to drop off and pick up Suzie that way she can enjoy the pool after we return from work." That's all Suzie needed to hear. "Mommy, Mommy they have a pool we can use? Any time we want? Can we go see now? Can we go swimming now can we please? Can we Mommy?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Yes Suzie we can go see the pool right after we check in and go see the room." "

"YEA!!" Suzie screams.

Suzie ended up staying with Amy's parents the entire week which left us to work freely and most of the time fairly late. The next couple days Amy and I were very busy with the show and meetings with potential suppliers. By the end of the show we were wiped out. On the last day of the show we finished our last meeting and decided to have a light dinner before Amy went to see her parents and pick up Suzie. In the mean time I met up with some old biker friends who happened to be in town. I ended up staying up all night partying with my old buds. I missed my plane home the next morning. I woke up to my cell phone beeping indicating I had 10 messages all from Amy. I listened to them one at a time. First they started of calm "just a heads up we have a plane to catch" and ended up with Amy almost crying wondering if I was hurt somewhere and she was starting to call hospitals looking for me. But the last call, I couldn't tell if she was more worried or angry because I wasn't calling her back. I hit redial to call and apologize for worrying her but all I got was her voice mail. I left her a message telling her I was sorry for making her worry and assured her I was fine and I decided to take a few days off and relax by the beach. I told her to do the same and leave the office closed and spend some well deserved time with her daughter at a hotel in town of her choice and expense it back to me. "I got a surprise for you when I get back but I can't tell you till then."

A few days after I finally made it back to the office, and my home, to find Amy already there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "I told you to take a few days and relax from the craziness."

I was feeling really good, about to surprise her with my new toy. A 2011 Harley Street Glide, I have wanted one of these for years and I figured I am finally in a position to get one. I was going to surprise her by having one of my old buddies pull up in front of the building and hand me the keys then take her for a ride. But, when I walk a little farther in I see her ex sitting at MY desk with his feet up and a smirk like he is the fucking king. I also see that Amy has a mark on her face and she had been crying. That didn't go well with me from the get go. I told him to get his "fucking feet off of my desk and get the fuck out of my office before he regrets being born."

He gets up and, damn he stands over me by almost half a foot, and gets in my face. "I'll sit where ever the fuck I want and what are you going to do about it?"

I tell him very calmly at that point, "If you wants to live the rest of the day I advise you to leave and don't bother to look back, otherwise you was going to be in a world of shit."

And of course being the tough guy he didn't get the hint and takes a swing at me. I telegraph the swing and easily move throwing him off guard. In the mean time we were arguing loud enough that we didn't hear my buddies pull up and come into the store. Amy's ex tries to regain his balance only to find himself face to face with ten of the biggest bikers around and with a very distinctive patch on their back. I thought he was about to shit himself.

The club president Tony, was one of my old buddies I met up with in Florida and it was he who rode my new toy to the store. I did the club a favor by selling them an all new kitchen at cost and doing the install personally. At that time Tony told me that if there was anything he could do for me all I needed to do was ask. It was Tony who got me the bike and dressed it up at no additional cost. They have contacts I guess.

Tony was the second to walk in right behind his body guard Lurch, they call him this because he stands 7'2"350lbs and not an ounce of beer gut. This man is pure angry muscle. Tony looks the jerk in his face and he just freezes.

I walk up to him and say "I warned you but you had to be a tough guy and thought you could just come in here and do what ever the fuck you feel. Not so confident now are you? Now I am going to be nice and ask my friends to stand aside and not beat your woman beating pussy ass senseless so I can give you one last chance to take me up on my offer with one stipulation, lose this address, Amy doesn't need you and Suzie sure as hell will be a better person not knowing her father is a woman beater. I will leave it up to Amy to decide weather to allow you to be a part of HER daughter's life some time in the future. But If I ever find out you contact her with out first asking my permission you will get a visit from another friend who will remind you of our conversation here today. It won't matter where you live I will know and I will be sure to let my friend Tony here know. Am I making myself understood?"

The jerk was so scared he could get out a sound nevertheless a word. He just nods and slowly backs out of the front door. He makes about one step past Tony before Lurch picks him up by the back of his neck and tosses him out into the street. I look over my shoulder and I see that he is "escorted" out of the neighborhood by a few of the other club members.

Amy came running up to me and threw her arms around my neck and started to cry. Between her sobs she told me he found her by stealing a letter she had sent to her mother that had her return address on it and he followed her here. He had apparently followed her to the office after she dropped Suzie off at school and forced himself into the office when she opened the door. I was looking over her shoulder at Tony and I saw him say something to Lurch and watched him leave. Tony would later tell me lurch was to teach him a lesson about stealing and stalking.

Tony broke in and Amy gave him a hug and thanked him profusely. Tony handed her a cell phone and said "this is for you, if at any time you see him around ever you hit me up on speed dial #1, but I don't think he will be bothering you any more"

"Please tell me you didn't really hurt him? Scumbag or not he is still my baby's father." Amy says between the soft sobs.

"Don't worry about that we are just going to teach him a lesson about how to treat a lady." Tony replies.

I jump back in and say, "Well, Amy, please meet my good friend, and the reason I missed my plane the other day, Tony." "Tony and I have known each other for a long time and we met up at the rally in Florida after our dinner that last night. And being the great friend he is he convinced me to get back into a passion of mine BIKES!!.

I walk Amy to the door and there in front is my new baby in all her chrome glory.

"Let's go for a ride?" I tell her enthusiastically.

"WHAT? No, I can't I have to pick up Suzie in a couple hours." She responds almost terrified.

"Don't worry we will be back in plenty of time I just want to take a quick run out and we will come right back, promise." I plead with her.

"I need a helmet I can't risk not wearing something." She says

"No problem got one right here. I hand her a brand new blacked out ½ size with her name painted along each side. Now will you go?" I ask.

"You had this all planned out didn't you? Ok let's go." Now see starts sounding like the cheerful Amy I know.

We rode for about two hours up the coast and then back down, the wind and fresh air, damn how I missed this. The sounds of the ocean over the rumble of the bike. The feel of a woman's arms around my waist. Everything was perfect.

We got back in plenty of time for Amy to take my car and go pick up Suzie.

I pull Amy into a hug and say "Amy, thanks for today, I know it started out a bit rough but I think it ended perfect."

"Yes it did, thanks to you and Tony. It could have ended a lot worse if you didn't come in when you did."

Changing the subject as quick as I could I tell her, "OK listen take the rest of the day off and hold on to the car I think I will just hang around the office we don't have anything setup for the afternoon anyway.

"Are you sure you won't need the car later? I could bring it back?" she asks.

"No I'm sure, besides I have a new mode of transport just in case." I smile.

The following day I come down from my apartment my usual time and of course Amy is already there and I can see something is not right. She looks cold and tired.

She see's my expression and says that her room had a flood last night and she spent all night trying to clean up the water and didn't get much sleep.

"Where is Suzie," I ask?

Looking around I see her sleeping on the couch out front. "Amy, take her upstairs and put her in the spare room so she can get properly rested. While you are at it you rest too. No offence you look like crap."

"Are you sure? I can work I'm not that tired." She yawns.

"Listen, I've known you long enough to know when you are trying to act tough. Besides you will scare the customers." I tell her jokingly.

She looked at me with a surprised expression and that shy smile that I have come to love. I could see she wanted to think of a snappy come back, but, she was just too tired.

"Go ahead up and open the bed I will carry Suzie." I tell her.

"OK" she says as she walks past she stops and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Just thanks," she responds.

I carry Suzie upstairs to my apartment and put her down on the bed in my spare room. Amy lies down next to her and before I am even out of the room I can tell from her breathing she is already asleep.

Back downstairs in the office I have a crazy day. It is unbelievable how much Amy handles in a single day. Between the calls the emails my schedule I have no idea how she does it. This woman is definitely underpaid.

Later that night I went to check on my two sleeping beauties. I enter the room to see both of them still sleeping; Amy with Suzie in her arms both of them breathing softly. I notice the cover slipping down off of Amy and I go to over to her and pull the covers back up. As I lift the cover I look down and see that her dress has risen up above her ass. I stood there almost in a state of shock. I had the urge to touch her but I knew I shouldn't. I wouldn't violate her that way.

I close the door softly and go to my room. As I was undressing to take a shower I hear the bathroom door close. Amy must be up I think. I grab my robe and go into the kitchen to get a beer and I hear Amy on the phone. From what I can over hear she is talking to her landlord and I hear start to sob. I knock softly and enter the room. I ask her what is wrong and she says, "my land lord just said the damage is too extensive to let me back in for at least a month." "Jim what am I going to do?" Amy starts crying.

"It's real easy" I tell her "you will stay here. I have plenty of room and you're here most of the time anyway. I could even have the upstairs apartment fixed so you wouldn't have to go back to that place at all. What do you think? Could you stand being around me even more than you already are?" I ask questionably.

"You aren't that bad" she reply's "but I will need to think about it."

"Take your time, in the mean time get back in there and rest. You will need it after you see the mess I left you downstairs." I joke.

For the second time that day she comes over to me and brushes her hand along the side of my face gives me a kiss. "You are a true gentleman"

Boy, am I sure glad I was standing next to the counter because she would have definitely seen my cock jump inside my robe.

I called some friends to come over and clean out the extra apartment. When Amy saw the workers I thought she was going to flip.

"I told you I would think about it!! Why are you pushing me??" she is almost screaming.

"Wait a sec I am not pushing anything." I try to defending myself. "I told you, you could stay while you were looking for something or waiting for your apartment to be fixed. It's your choice. But in the mean time I needed to get it cleared out anyway if you decide not to take it I will rent it. It's about time I did something with it. In the mean time I was thinking you would be more comfortable with your own space. I guess I was wrong."

Amy didn't speak to me most of the day after that. I had a few meetings set up and was gone for most of the day anyway.

When I got home it was late, about 11pm. I had stopped at the bar and wanted to have a few but I couldn't even finish one. I just sat there. Not wanting to go back to the apartment and face Amy but not wanting to drink either. When I did finally go back, I checked in on my two beauties again and they were sleeping soundly.

A little later after I started dozing off I felt something warm against my back. I opened my eyes to find Amy pressed against me, nude. I felt her reach around and feel for my ever increasing cock. I felt her tiny hand squeeze and massage my member to live duty. I turned to look at her and tried to speak but she just put her finger to my lips and whispered "later". All at once she disappeared under the covers and I could feel her kisses as she slid down the length of my body. I could feel her wet pussy as it rubbed against my leg. Next I felt my cock slide between her smallish tits and then the moment of truth. I felt her lips touch my cock. It's been so long since I had any one touched me. I thought I would blow right then. Her tongue started to slide up my cock making it very wet. The feeling was amazing. All at once she slipped my cock between her lips and slid down. Her head started bobbing up and down sucking me in and out. I was in heaven. The blowjob was incredible. I was on the edge now I wanted to cum so bad and told her so. I pulled the sheets back so I could see her. Her jet black hair almost made her invisible in the darkness but the moon light reflected off her pale white skin. I move her hair aside to see my cock disappear between her lips again and again.

"Oh baby that feels so good. Keep it up and I am going to cum." I tell her almost panting.

"Do it, cum for me cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to taste what I have been dreaming about for all these months."

WHAT, am I hearing right? She wants me? Dreams of ME? Have I been so blind not to see that?

The feeling in my balls brought me back to reality. The reality that this beautifully perfect woman who has my cock in her mouth is about to get what she wants, what I want.

I reach out to grab her head and push her deeper but she brushes my hand away and pulls off me.

"NO don't do that. I don't want to be controlled. I want you to just lay back and enjoy." As she lowered her head back down I felt her take my entire length down her throat. She stuck out her tongue again and licked my balls at the same time. The feeling was intense. My hips jerked as I felt my cum explode from my cock Amy pulled back just enough where she had only her lips tight around the head and sucked hard. It felt as if the cum was being pulled from my balls. All at once she stuck her finger in my ass and I exploded again. Holy shit it felt incredible. I didn't think I would ever stop cuming. When I could move I lifted my head off the pillow to see Amy licking her lips catching the cum that had escaped around the corners of her lips..

I just lay there exhausted, totally spent. My heart was beating so hard I thought it would pound right through my chest. As Amy crawled back up into my waiting arms I kissed her. Truly, lovingly, kissed her for the first time. I tasted what was left of my cum on her lips but I didn't care at all. I pulled her to me feeling her naked skin for the first time. The first of the rest of my life I hoped.

After we kissed for what seemed forever I pulled Amy on top of me being so little I could barely feel her there. I did feel her wetness of her pussy as my cock seemed to know just where to go. I felt her hand move between us and guide me into her. She felt like silk as she slid down my shaft we slowly started fucking. All at once Amy slid her legs up and got to her knees. I reached up to feel her smallish tits. Her nipples stuck out as I pinched them. Amy started moving up and down in circles grinding her pelvic bone into me. Back and forth she moved her arms stretched out grabbing on my chest her nails digging into me. The pain and pleasure combined was incredible. I could feel her pussy clinch onto my cock as she started to cum. All at once she stiffened and slammed down onto me and I could feel her cum running down my balls onto the sheets below. As she started to come down off her climax Amy stretched out on top of me our mouths locked in a passionate kiss. I felt her pull away slightly to roll off of me. As she lay on her side pulling me into a spooning position I pulled her close and whispered "I love you" and fell into a deep contented sleep.

Thank goodness the next day was Saturday, I awoke to find myself alone naked still exhausted but somehow feeling alive. I haven't felt this way in years. I could smell the coffee and eggs cooking. I got up and pulled on my robe and went to the kitchen where I found Amy in front of the stove Suzie was sitting at the table eating her breakfast. Good morning Daddy. Amy spun around and just looked at me as I just stood there not knowing how to react. Somehow I needed to get my jaw off of the floor. Amy just smiled and went back to cooking. I went over to Suzie and gave her a kiss on top of her head, "good morning darling." I moved to Amy and put my arms around her kissing her lightly on her neck.

"A friend is coming to get Suzie for the day so we can talk, she whispered. Coffee is ready go sit and I will pour you a cup."

"OK" I responded.

"Daddy, Mommy said I can go play with Anna today. She invited me over to her house she has a swing set and a sand box and a pool." Suzie says excitedly.

"Really?" I say trying to sound surprised. "Well then you need to finish up so you can pick out your prettiest bathing suit to wear." 10 minutes later after Suzie finished her breakfast and Amy got her dressed the door bell rang.

"Bye Daddy," says Suzie.

"Bye Suzie have fun today well see you soon." I tell her as she is running for the door.

I could hear Amy talking at the bottom of the stairs. "Suzie go wait in the car with Anna I will be right there, OK?" a voice says.

"Ok Dot." Suzie says back.

I remember her, Amy mentioned her name a few times but I've never actually met her.

"Is everything OK?" I could hear Dot say.

"Everything is great" Amy responded. "Jim and I need some alone time to talk. Thanks again for coming on such short notice."

"No problem" Dot said, "I hope everything works out. See ya later."

I was getting myself a refill when Amy came back in the kitchen.

"Jim, I need to explain about last night."