Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers

After they ate he brought the dishes to her and she got them in the dishwasher. They took their wine back out on to the patio and Amy transferred to the lounge and Keith joined her. They talked about their jobs for a while then Amy asked him if he would like to be crippled in some way. Keith said yes he had always wanted to be some kind of amputee but was not sure which or how many limbs. He asked if that surprised her or made her uncomfortable. Amy said absolutely not, she thought he would be very sexy that way. He asked what she thought he should remove. Amy said there were advantages to all of them; leg or legs at the hip would make getting to his cock easier or him deeper in her.

If a hand were gone one of the arm bones could be left to fuck her with. The hooks on an arm prosthesis would feel fantastic latched on to her nipple and I think prosthetic arms are VERY sexy to look at. Keith turned on his side and took her in his arms saying you have thought about this before haven't you. Amy said yes, her last lover was an amputee. Male or female he asked. Amy paused for a few seconds looking into his eye and then said female. Keith immediately smiled and said he wished he had been a fly on the wall. Amy said you don't mind and he said not at all. Your with me now aren't you? She said yes and kissed him passionately.

She moved her hand down and found his very slippery hard-on and asked if he wanted to fuck her out here or in the bedroom. Keith said both, out here first. Amy said great idea and told him where a pad and some towels were. He got them and spread it out next to the lounge. He asked if she wanted some help down and Amy said no, she knew he wanted to watch her do it. He said yes if you don't mind. Using her arms she struggled to get up to a sitting position then lifted her legs over to the ground. Again struggling some she got her butt to the edge and then just rolled over on to the mat as the lounge was just a few inches off the ground.

When she turned on to her back her upper legs were flopped wide open and Keith could see her very wet pussy. Amy reached down and lifted each leg and put it straight back along her chest with her feet above her head. Keith was shocked that she could get her legs in that position. She beckoned him down to her and when he got down by her she said eat me then fuck me good with that huge cock. She added she was not a virgin but be gentle at first please and that he did not have to use a rubber. Keith got down to her pussy and the position she was in gave him fantastic access to it. He noticed for the first time how large and long her cunt lips were and took one of them into his mouth. He sucked and gently nibbled on it then the other side. He suddenly noticed, then remembered, there was no movement in her lower body but she was sure talking to him telling him how good it felt.

Amy was very wet and tasted fantastic. He first stuck his tongue into her vagina then started putting fingers in. She seemed to be very tight but elastic enough he should not have any trouble getting into her. He finally latched on to her clit and she went wild, at least her head and shoulder did. Again no pelvic movement. Keith found this really turned him on more instead of being a turn off; she really was quite crippled and he/they loved it. As she was coming down he moved his kisses up her thighs and reached her breasts. Her legs were on top of them so he bent them and moved them down and jackknifed them open. He started in on her nipples then up to her lips. Amy could taste herself and then she said please fuck me, I can't wait any more.

Keith got between her open knees and moved his hips putting his cock head at her slit. He moved slightly using the head to feel for her opening. He left the foreskin over his cock head wanting to have as little sensitivity there so he could last as long as possible. As tight as she was, it was not going to be easy he felt. They both felt the end of his long shaft find the opening and Amy said there, push, and he did slipping in easily. After he was in a little he stopped to be sure he was not hurting her. Amy immediately said please don't stop and he continued. The more he got in the more Amy became vocal, not that it was hurting, but that it felt so good to her. He bottomed out against her cervix and knew he did not have all of his cock in. She looked into his eyes and said just push steadily and get more if it in me.

Keith changed his knee position a little to get better leverage which changed the angle of his cock and as he did Amy shrieked my G-spot and came hard. Again, no hip bucking but he did feel a slight clinching of her cunt around his hard cock. Her head was flying back and forth on the mat. He slowly felt her sheath stretch longer and more and more of him sliding in her. Just as Amy was relaxing from her cum he felt his balls hit her peritoneum and he knew he was in all the way. Amy was able to talk again and told him how fantastic his giant cock felt in her. Keith asked if she was ready for him to pump and she said you bet, go for it. As he started pulling out Amy grabbed her breasts with both hands and started squeezing them. As Keith felt his head get near her opening he pushed back in all the way.

Amy was urging him on and grunting with every stroke. Keith increased his speed and soon was really pounding her cunt. All of a sudden Amy called his name out and threw her head back on the mat and howled. Her hands had flattened out on the mat and he knew she was there big time. With the next stroke he started Cumming into her cunt and he continued to pump it into her. He finally stopped pushing into her and froze against her cervix getting two more ejaculations into it.

His arms finally gave out and he collapsed on to her and then had enough strength to roll off the pad pulling her on top of him. He was still impaled deep in her and they just lay there catching their breath. Keith recovered first and every once in a while flexed his cock and using his hands, moved Amy on it a couple of strokes. For some reason he was staying hard and wanted to enjoy fucking her more. Amy finally regained her senses and moved her head to face him resting her chin on his sternum. She told him that was a first for her, the best screw of her life and she was never going to let him get away from her. He responded by flexing and pumping her more.

She told him the position she was in, that her clit was rubbing right on his pubic bone and that he had an hour to stop that. He started laughing and his doing so bounced her on it even more. He started moving her more on his cock and she came again. Amy finally said enough and he helped her get off his cock. After she did she asked what she needed to do to make him cum and he said nothing just let it be and it will go down. She used her mouth to clean him off then they got back on the mat and cuddled for a while. He lifted her back onto the lounge and refilled their wine glasses. They talked about what had happened and he told her about watching her as she came and how much more it turned him on. Amy said she was glad that was going on and that he was there to enjoy her crippled body with her.

She said she was ready for a shower and did he want to join her. Keith said great idea. He said would you like some help getting up into your chair, do you want me to carry you or do you want to do it yourself? She said let me do it and you can watch and get your rocks off. We can talk about your helping me later. He pushed her chair to where she wanted it and locked the brakes. Amy put the foot rests up out of the way and backed up to the chair. She reached her hands up onto the front wheel supports as high as she could and then lifted her body up to the chair in one smooth move. As light and strong as she was it did not take a big effort to do it. She fell forward with her breasts on her thighs and reached down and put the foot rests down and moved her feet on to them. She pushed herself back to a sitting position with her arms and fastened the chest belt. Keith said remarkable, thanks for letting me see that.

They decided to stop and have some cake then headed to the shower. Amy used the john with Keith watching and she watched him pee. She transferred to the bench and fastened the chest belt while he moved her chair out. After adjusting the water temp they got wet and soaped each other. Amy handed him a douche bottle and said do you want to do me again? He laughed and said always. She spread her legs with her hands and he gently inserted the nozzle and squeezed the contents into her. After removing it he used his fingers to open her lips and let the liquid run out easier. After it was done he sat on the floor and ate her good. Amy came again and pulled his head in tight against her pussy thanking him for taking such good care of her. She noticed his cock had gone down and stayed that way. She let him be for now.

After Keith got back up on the bench she asked him if he wanted all of her hair removed and he asked if she liked it that way. Amy told him the truth is yes, she liked all of it gone, but it was too hard for her to keep it that way. He said he would be glad to do it for her and she said sounds like good foreplay to me. Amy said while we are talking about such personal things what about when I have my period? Will you want nothing to do with me? Keith said absolutely not, if you think I want to fuck you a lot now, wait till you start bleeding, you will have to lock the doors and windows to keep me away. What about you he asked, do you like fucking then? Amy said I get Horney as hell at that time; you can have me whenever you can get hard. Keith said when is the next time we can have fun and she said not sure, since I had my tubes tied and went off the pill I am not real regular but you will be the second to know for sure.

Keith asked if she wanted him to shave also and Amy said that would be great, shall we do it now? She told him where her trimmer was and he went and got it and removed as much of his hair as possible. Since Amy was already trimmed she was ready. He shaved her smooth first then she got on the floor and shaved him. It took a little doing since she had to hold on to something so she did not fall over. Finally Keith put his hands on her shoulders and held her and that gave Amy two hands and she got him nice and smooth. He started to firm up as she asked him if it was ok that he got hard again. Keith said no problem that peeing actually helped him go soft; he had a pee hard on. Amy said we will have to remember that trick.

They dried off and put a towel on Amy's chair and he scooped her up and put her there. Amy asked him if he would like to spend the night with her and he said he would love to. Keith pushed her into the bedroom and watched her transfer to the bed. As usual Amy saw his big cock start to fill out as he watched. She lit a candle and with the help of the trapeze moved over in bed some. Keith turned the light off and got in with her. He helped her to her side and then moved in behind her pulling her close to him. Amy took his hand and moved it to her big breast then put hers over his and pulled it tightly into her breast. They just laid there quietly for a while with Keith very slowly rubbing her nipple between his thumb and index finger, pulling outward on it the whole time.

Amy broke the silence by saying that she knew he loved to watch her move herself around and she loved having him enjoy with her having to struggle to do it. However she had no problem with him helping her if he wanted, she was not like some crippled people that never wanted someone to help them. She loved the feel of his hands on her skinny, useless legs. Whatever he felt like doing was fine with her and he did not need to ask, just do it and she will enjoy whatever it is with him. As she was talking she felt his cock getting bigger and the head slide up her thigh as it did. It soon was filled out enough that when it reached the open space left by her very atrophied legs just below her pussy, it moved into there and then along her wet slit.

What Keith had been doing to her very sensitive nipples had her very aroused and almost ready to cum. She did shiver good as it moved along her slit. Keith indicated he understood what she had just said and thanked her for understanding his needs and feelings and that he hoped he was taking care of hers as well. Please don't ever be afraid to ask for help or for me to do something for your need at anytime. Amy then asked him to bend her top leg to a 90 degree angle at her hip. He pulled her leg up and she put her hand down to her slit and took hold of the head of his cock that was poking through. She pulled the foreskin up tight and aimed it towards her cunt sliding it down her slit as she did.

At the opening Keith pushed into her as far as he could at this angle, which was a good bit as long as he was. Amy moved her hand on down and took hold of his balls being careful not to hurt him. She gently pulled him into her more and soon he understood she was setting the rhythm that way. It was very slow, about 3 strokes a minute. He moved his hand back up to her nipple.

As he moved in and out of her cunt and even with the foreskin over the head, he could feel it slide over her G-spot. From that rear angle he knew he was hitting it good. Keith also realized that Amy was using her hand on the bed to move herself up and down in bed meeting his slow, short thrust. He told her how good it felt and she said good to know I can fuck you this way. Keith gripped her breast and nipple harder and Amy came moving her head rapidly as she did. Again he felt a slight clinch of his cock.

Several minutes later when her breathing had returned to normal, Amy asked him what he would think of her if she had no legs and maybe even no hips, a bilateral hemipelvectomy. Would she be any more sexy to him? Nothing in the way of him seeing or reaching her cunt? I can't do my arms; I need them to move around. Keith almost came at the thought and said that is a lot to think about for sure. After a bit he said my first thought is that I love your beautiful, sexy, crippled legs very much. They are such a turn on to me and I don't think I would want to see them gone; but as you mention several advantages for sure if they were gone. WOW, what thoughts!! He asked how would you feel about not having your legs? Amy said she had thought about not having them for some time. They were just in the way as she tried to move about. But the flip side is that was the great part of being crippled, having to put up with them and yes, she thought they were the sexiest part of her.

They talked and slowly fucked for a little while longer then Amy asked him to move his cock up to her face, she wanted desert. He laughed and got into position so she could use her mouth on him. She pulled his foreskin back noting how purple the head was, and put him in her mouth sucking and licking. She used the tip of her tongue on his pee hole and then took him out and looked at it. Large amounts of precum were flowing; she licked her lips and sucked it back in taking it all the way down her throat. Keith was amazed at her being able to do that as big as he was. She cupped his balls and they both knew he was close as Amy hummed, adding to the experience. Just as she got him back in her mouth for some air he started Cumming. He managed about four good ones with as much as he had done today. She greedily took it all and then cleaned him good until he went limp.

Keith pulled away moving down to kiss her and get some for himself. When they broke Amy said she was ready for some sleep. They looked at the clock and it was 1 in the morning. She turned him so his back was to her this time, put her arm over him and got his limp cock in her hand and they went to sleep that way.

sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers
12