Amy: A Sunday Afternoon Romp

Story Info
Amy gets anal'ed.
2.6k words
3.94
48.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Brad, this is Amy. Can you hear me ok?"

Its early Saturday morning. Brad reaches the phone on the third ring, "You still in Hong Kong? You sound like you are next door."

"Ya. Coming back Thursday. Can we meet on Sunday?" she asks.

"Sure", he quickly responds. "Let's going running at 8 am and then come back for a surprise. Do you still like surprises?"

"Definitely. See you then. I gotta go; calling from hotel."

"Ok. Bye," he hangs up.

For a twenty-four year old she was doing very well in her job. In fact she may be asked to visit Shanghai if the new deal in China goes forward. Besides the excitement of the job and the exciting travel, she was glad to get some space from her troubled relationship with John.

She had not seen Brad for almost four weeks. The dark side of Hong Kong night life, the little she sees on her way back to the hotel at night, reminds her of her own dark secrets and desires. She had met Brad late last year and enjoys dipping into and experiencing things she could barely fantasize in the past.

She arrives home from Hong Kong on Thursday and spends the next few days recovering. Recovering afterwards is the worst part of her trip.

Sunday morning she wakes up early and gets dressed for the run. See sees herself as a young bright all-American businesswoman. She really doesn't think of herself as any kind of knockout or athletic. She puts on her running shorts – the light short polyester ones with the inner liner that feels so good on her bare skin. She stretches and slips on a nylon shelves less running top. The advantages of having a flat chest is that she doesn't have the discomfort of her boobs flopping up and down and the expense of sports bras. In fact she runs without a bra many times like today.

She meets Brad and they go slow six-mile run. She feels great as they return to his house.

"OK, what is my surprise?" she confidently asks.

"Well just wait," he responds as he fixes a plate of fruit and yogurt for them. He moves behind her and presses next to her and nibbles on her neck and ears. Chills go through her body. He reaches around her, hugs her and slides his hand along her abdomen and elastic of shorts. He rubs her abdomen and moves his hands just below her beasts. He massages near her breasts softly. He knows it one of her most sensitive areas.

"Let go in the den," he says as his hands slide off her. They stand next to bar; drinking fresh juice and eating some of the fruit and yogurt. He takes off his running shirt and wipes himself with cold wet cloth. He grabs a fresh cloth and wipes her arms, moves her hair and wipes her neck. From behind her, he raises her shirt and pulls it over her head. He wipes her back and pulls her running short half way down her hips and wipes the newly exposed area. He kisses her back and neck.

As he reaches down to massage the back of her thighs, he half asks and half states, "You like anal beads."

She nods her head 'yes'. Anal beads are one of her favorite things.

Leaving her shorts on, he reaches down and lubricates her and slowly inserts four lubricated beads. He goes behind the bar and washes his hands.

He leads her to sit down on the floor leaning against the sofa. As she stretches her legs in front of her and she feels anal bead stimulating her insides; he slides her running shorts down, almost to he point of exposing her.

"I want to feed you," he says. He takes a spoon with a tiny bit of yogurt and slides it in her mouth. He follows it with small piece fruit. He drips a small bit of yogurt on her chin and she reaches to wipe. "No," he says. He pulls some handcuffs from the sofa. She giggles as he handcuffs her hands behind her back.

"Oh, you think that cute," he laughs with her. Then he seriously gets out some foot bracket and binds her ankle on rod that stretches her legs about three feet apart. They laugh some more.

They laugh and joke as he spills it here and there on her and licks it off. Her nipples are hard and protruded as he scrapes them with the spoon and licks them. She is excited and having fun but she is not in the typical screeching state of where he typically has her. At one point she has to go pee and he carries her to the half bath off the hall and helps her.

They continue to play and she enjoys the cold fruit and yogurt. The run had made her hungry.

She is startled when the doorbell rings and hears the distance front door open.

"Oh, it just Jerry," he says as he grabs a comforter and covers her.

"Hi Jerry," they both sheepishly welcome him when he comes in the room. He just finished his run also. Amy didn't particularly like Jerry because he is not very sensitive; or at least, as sensitive and personal as Brad. Then sometimes she feels that Brad is too soft, sensitive and polite. She is impressed by Jerry's determination and athletic endurance. He owns a health club but his real interest is iron man competition. Jerry and Brad share the large house. It is really Jerry's house, or a small mansion, that he obtained through an inheritance. He is normally gone on Sundays and she is surprised to see him.

"I was just feeding Amy," Brad states, "Sit down. Have some fruit."

Jerry looks down and smiles at Amy, "Hi Amy. You're looking good today." Amy realizes the game has just changed.

Jerry rudely turns on the television to some sports show and sits on the sofa above and to her side; his hairy and sweaty legs only inches from her arm and shoulder. Fortunately, the television is on mute.

Brad, lying next to her, has his hands underneath the comforter and continues to massage her nipples, which are now getting hard. She knows Jerry is watching them and knows what they are doing. The thought of it has her excited.

"Jerry, I think Amy wants more fruit and yogurt. Do you mind?"

Jerry reaches over and grabs a strawberry, "Hey, anything for Amy." He lets her eat it from his fingers as he rubs her lips with it. When she finishes, he reaches and grabs a spoonful of yogurt and feeds her. Brad stretches out next to her and moves his hands into the rim of her shorts, which are pull down to her pubic area under the comforter.

Jerry reaches for the glass of orange juice and puts it to her mouth. She takes a small drink. Brad hands moves to cup her mound. She breathes deep and orange juice dribbles off the glass and down her neck. Jerry takes the edge of the comforter and wipes her. The comforter had been tucked behind her and now it was slipping off her neck and shoulders. She doesn't want to look down or move; she is afraid her breast might be visible to Jerry.

As Brad slides his fingers in her wet slit, she starts to realize what is happening. She is tense and scared. She almost panics as she thinks she might be getting raped. Brad stretches up and kisses her lightly on lips. He pulls the comforter up and around her. He continues to kiss her and let her know that it is ok. After a few minutes, she opens her mouth and leads his tongue inside her with her tongue.

Brad slips his hand back under the comforter and stokes her hardened nipples. He moves his hand to her abdomen and then into her shorts. She wiggles and squirms until the comforter slides on her chest. She grows more excited knowing that Jerry probably sees her breasts. She hears Jerry shift to the edge of the sofa above her.

Brad moves further into her shorts; she scoots her body upward pulling the comforter with off her chest. She looks down to see the comforter at her midsection and her bare breasts. Brad is slowly finger fucking her. She squirms and intentionally pulling the comforter further down on her abdomen. Brad reaches back and unclips her handcuffs. He then undoes her ankle brace. He slides his hand under the comforter and continues his stroking. His hand is clearly visible as the comforter is barely covering her pelvis.

She looks up and watches Jerry watching them. She continues watching him as Brad continues to slowly finger fucks her. After a few more minutes she takes her legs and moves the comforter completely off her.

Brad scoots up to her and whispers lovingly in her ear, "Do you want your short offs?"

She tries to force a smile as she nods to the obvious. She raises and extends her legs helping Brad with her shorts. A rush goes thru her as she sees her completely naked body in front of them.

She watches as Brad gently and slowly caresses and fingers her. Jerry moves to sit on a coffee table in front of her.

She spreads her legs more as Brad starts rubbing and gently massaging her inner thigh. She flexes and tightens her inner muscle communicating her response to Brad. He squeezes her muscle and she tightens and flexes it against the pressure of his hand.

She glances at Jerry and feels his eyes on her pussy. She is glad that Brads keeps rubbing and squeezing her thigh, as she wants Jerry to keep fucking her with his eyes. Jerry rubs his inner thigh just like Brad is rubbing her. He licks his lips and spreads his legs a bit; she sees the budge in his liner up as she follows his leg muscles into the wide leg of his running shorts.

She moves her hands to her chest and cups her breasts. She looks at Jerry and massages her nipples as they communicate through their eyes. She pushes her head back and starts roughly pulling and squeezing on her breasts and intermittently pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her soft pretty blue eyes are now hard and starry.

Brad moves up to up to her head and whispers, "Do you want to fuck Jerry; you know he is crazy?"

She nods her head yes.

Brad kisses her on her lips, hugs her and kisses her some more. He breaks away momentary, looks up to Jerry and says, "She wants you now."

Brad lifts her and drapes her on her back over the big arm of the sofa. The interruption has quieted the onslaught of her building orgasm.

"Raise your arms over your head," Brad requests. He lightly holds her wrists with his one hand. He holds her head with the other and gives her a passionate kiss on the lips.

She tilts her head and watches Jerry pulling down his running shorts. He looks her in the eyes as he puts on a condom. She raises her feet to the armrest and spread her legs hoping that he will hurry.

Jerry grabs some lubricant. He moves between her as they retain eye contact. He opens the lubricant and reaches between her legs.

"Oh baby, an anal baby," he blurts as he feels the pullout ring on the anal beads.

He grabs her cheeks and squeezes them hard then pushes them together against the anal beads. He pulls two beads out and presses them back in sending pleasure pulses and pain through her. He lubricates his finger, fingers her and pulls the beads from her. He lubricates the tip of his penis and rubs it in her crack and around her hole. She feels about an inch of his penis going in and out of her.

"Do you want more of me," Jerry states in a mean and tormenting way.

Amy nods her head.

"She said 'yes'," Brad speaks up to help her.

"Well, she needs to speak up and say so," Jerry argumentively states as he continues to fuck her with the head. "I need to hear you; you white collar business bitch!"

She half moans, "Yes," in a blurred whispered shout.

Jerry moves inside and through her. She feels so fulfilled as she stretches and flexes her butt muscles around him. She relishes each stroke as the pain and pleasure is going in, out and through her.

"You like this don't you. It's your first time; isn't it," His arms are around her legs and gripping, squeezing, bruising her thighs and pulling her further into him. Her mouth is wide open as she pants and moans with each stroke pushing into her.

"What would your coworkers and family think of you now," he remarks not really asking.

"Answer me, now!" he growls.

"I don't know," she murmurs.

"You think they would like seeing you groaning, getting butt fuck, and enjoying it?" he asks.

"No," she almost cries.

"Then why do you sneak around doing this shit every month? You're a horny little insatiable business slut aren't you," he shouts.

Brad looks at him with a look that tells him to stop it.

So, Jerry takes one hand and moves to finger and tease her clit in an off and on manner watching her close her eyes and groans.

As he wiggles and teases her clit and whispers, "Don't you dare cum, you bitch, until I fuck you."

"Fuck me," she finally whispers.

"What did you say, Slut?" Jerry responds.

"Fuck me!" she cries.

Jerry eases out of her ass and teases her clit with his penis. She pushes up with her feet against the armrest to feel him.

Brad notices her nipples - erect and hard, like penises – penises in a cock ring. "I loved to suck on those and jack them off," he thinks to himself.

Jerry places his huge hands on her lower stomach and pubic area and massages and spreads her ready pussy with his thumbs. He bends over and consumes it with his month making circles around the inside walls and intermittently stiffening his tongue deep diving with it and his mouth.

Her head is way back and her mouth is wide open. Brad can see deep into throat and would like to fuck it now. Her back is arched as Brad admires her wonder chest and nipples.

"Um, that was sweet. Did you like me eating your juicy cunt, Baby?" Jerry asked proudly.

"Yes," she mutters; "Fuck me now."

'goddamn; you impatient little bitch" he shouts as he pulls her legs up to his shoulders; his arms around them from behind as he bends forward pushing himself into her. His huge hands rest on her chest as she is folded over.

"Give me those little tities; give me those little tits!" He shouts and yanks on her tits and nipples as he pumps her.

"Now cum for me you little blonde business whore!" he shouts as he humps her.

Brad notices her pushing up from her pelvic area as Jerry press in on her. Brad places his hand under the small of her back and helps her push up. His touch on her back and the sensation on her g-spot are too much as she goes into full body screeching orgasm.

Jerry is yelling, "That's it squeal for me little bitch, squeal like a pig, squeal you little pig, squeal!" as he climaxes and pumps her through her elongate screaming orgasm.

They collapse on the sofa in complete silence. The only noise is the Boswell, their dog, barking at them from pen in the back.

Jerry gets up, puts on his shorts and leaves. Brad holds Amy.