Amy: Anal Beads at the Mall

Story Info
Continuous stimulation leads to frantic actions.
1.6k words
3.68
84.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes up early Saturday morning for her usual run. She runs intervals today, changing speed to gradually increase her overall speed. She uses this to unwind from her stressful consulting job and to escape from her other pressing personal problems.

She showers, shaves her legs, lies on the bed, and puts lotion over her body. She massages her tight inner thigh muscles; her running is paying off. Her buns are getting firmer from her new butt burning exercises; she feels the definite difference in shape and muscles from her butt to her leg. She grabs her medium size vibrator from the bed stand. It is slick and silver. She rubs it over face and neck. She brings it into her mouth and massages her lips with the tingling vibrations. She moves it to her thighs and ass. Then she tantalizes her slit, rolls it over her small breasts and pushes the tip into her nipples.

Deciding she does not want to cum, she switches off the vibrator and grabs the anal and pleasure beads. She lubricates the beads, lubricates and fingers herself and inserts the beads. At first it is difficult to walk but then she gets use to them as she completes some chores around her house. The anal beads and the pleasure beads don’t give her an orgasm but do give an enduring stimulation and the constant firmness of the penetration. She squeezes her pelvic muscles and sphincter muscles to stimulate herself. She decides, ‘what the heck’, and leaves the beads in as she slips on a tight fitting but comfortable olive green skirt and white blouse.

She has several errands to do – drop off cleaning, stop at the ATM, etc. She has not worn the beads out like this before and shifting her Miata convertible never felt so exhilarating.

She stops by her office as she has three to four hours of work to do and needs to gather some things for her Monday business trip. She goes the restroom and removes her beads several times but each time returning to put them back in. About one-thirty, she sees John, one of her associates. They exchange some conversation but, although pretty and popular, Amy isn’t interested in any social or personal friendships at work; or otherwise, for that matter. Besides, she has other things on her mind; “wouldn’t John be shocked,” she thinks.

About four o’clock she leaves work and goes to the mall. She goes to the food court and purchases a soda. She notices three young men looking her over. It excites her so she shifts inconspicuously in her chair to give them a better view but not too much, carefully remembering that she still has in the beads and had removed her panties at the office. As she sucks her Coke, she exchanges eye contact. She discretely undoes a button on her blouse and reaches down to grab some lip-gloss from her purse at her side.

Hoping that the guys follow her, she walks past them, smiles and says “hi”. She heads to the Women’s room to remove the beads now that she senses the opportunity for something different. When she exits, she notices that guys have followed. “They don’t seem too young,” she justifies to herself. She smiles again at them, smoothes her skirt in a solicitous manner, flips her blonde hair, and heads out into the mall.

She stops at Walgreen and finds the condoms; fretting with them until one of the guys walks up behind her. “These are really good,” he says.

“Thanks,” she says as she takes them from him, turns and walks to the checkout. The guys follow and catch her in the mall.

The eager guy from the condom rack walks next to her. “How old are you?” she asks.

“Old enough to fuck your brains out,” he whispers to her.

“Where to, hotshot,” she responds.

“Follow me,” he says as he turns left and heads past the food court. He opens the door to exit area and tells his buddies to watch the door. They walk past a bunch of storage and locked electrical doors.

He pushes her against some boxes and with his hands around her ass starts kissing her hard, lifting her skirt, reaching her ass and into her crack. His other hand moves up the front of her skirt and grabs her crouch. “You like it rough; don’t you,” he says.

She struggles to unwrap a rubber, pull down his zipper and put it on him as he grabs and latches onto her breast through the thin blouse. Hardly waiting for condom, he shoves his penis into her almost toppling them over the boxes. As he starts pumping her violently, the alarms go off and shouts from his buddies and a security guard fill the corridor. The three guys scamper out the back door.

Stunned and distracted she doesn’t know what do as she lowers and smoothes her skirt as the guard approaches. “Lady, are you ok? Those damn kids. The police are on the way. You’ll be ok. We will take care of you,” the guard goes on and on.

“It’s ok,” she murmurs as he holds her arm and walks her to main mall. Just as he starts to interrogate her, the police arrive and cause a large commotion and near panic in the crowded mall; it doesn’t take much in the wake of the recent terrorist attacks. She seizes the opportunity and quietly sneaks off.

Circling the parking lot twice, she looks for her friends. Although she felt bad about the turmoil and stress she caused for older security guard, the thought of being with the three boys excited her. She thinks of their baggy pants hanging way off their butts and how rough the young guy was with her. And how he excited and impatient he was and that he could hardly wait for her to put on the rubber. And then, thinking to herself, she could barely wait either. She hangs on the thought of doing all three of them but they are long gone.

She debates whether to try finding Jerry, her sometimes sex partner. Jerry calls her the ‘bitch in heat.’ She likes his roughness once she gets into it but finds it very difficult to get started with him. He typically hangs out at a small bar with many of his cronies who belong to his health club. Heading south on the freeway she struggles with these sexual thoughts and actions in light of her recent therapy sessions.

Jerry is not at the bar but she orders a glass of Merlot. The bar is dark and not very crowded. Robert a well-built weight lifter sitting in the back notices her. He had met her once or twice through Jerry. Usually he is with one of the hard body white bimbos from the health club. He received a college scholarship for wrestling but dropped out. Now he coaches, does some personal training at Jerry’s club, and tends bar occasionally.

He moves behind her and pays for her drink. His barrel chest and huge arms are resting up against her. Exchanging some pleasantries, he asks her to dance. She figures, "he’ll do", and gets up to dance with him.

Dancing with him in the far corner of the dark room, she turns her back to him. She feels him move behind her, rubbing against her ass, with his hands on her hips, slowly raising her skirt. In response, she rotates her hips into him. He reaches around and puts his strong hand on her abdomen, which she rolls and tightens to his touch. He softly kisses her neck and ears. She raises both arms over her head to touch him and to stretch and open her body. She arches her back and pushes her head back, extending her neck. He slides his hand under her blouse and firmly cups her breast. She loves his strong grip on her and pushes her chest up and out into him. He digs a finger into her nipple through her bra. Their hips gyrate in slow intentional unison of their desires. With his other hand, he grips her thigh and rubs it, pulling up the skirt. She feels his large stubby finger stroking and pressing into her and she rotates her hips to move his finger into her. He feels her squeezing, pulling and sucking his finger with her pelvic muscles. She reaches back to feel his cock and he slides his other hand up the back of her skirt and to her bare ass.

Four hours later she rolls over, half asleep, completely exhausted, and sore all over. His house is a mess and smells terrible. She is covered with drying cum and sweat. There’s blood on her ass. Her mouth and throat hurt. Getting up to find her clothes, she breathes relief as she steps on some used condoms and discarded packaging. The house is empty.

On the way home, she remembers watching Robert’s younger bother staring at her through the half opened bedroom door while Robert was fucking her; her legs extended above her head and her hips pumping him. She tilted her head towards the brother and looked straight at him intently through her entire orgasm. It was one of her many orgasms but it was the one she enjoyed the most. She enjoyed being watched and looking at the bother as much as the orgasm itself.

When Robert was finished, she remembers taking his brother while Robert sat in a chair and watched. She remembers the eye contact she maintained with Robert the whole time she brought his brother deeper and deeper into her mouth.