Amy & Carol's Intimate Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol replied, "Oh yes, I wanted them to touch me, to feel how slippery I was watching them, but that didn't happen. I walked around by Brian's bed and stood where he could see me clearly and listened to the sounds his slick cock was making under the covers. I reached up and lightly pinched my nipples through the T-shirt and dammed near came right there. I cupped my breasts and then reached down and pulled my pussy apart so he could see my clit standing up as hard as his cock, even retelling this story makes it hard right now".

"Does it?" I breathed

Carol looked at me closely, "Well, yes" and then her blush reddening, Do you like knowing that my clit is stiff right now?"

"Oh yes" I stammered, "I like it a lot". I boldly reached up and lightly pinched my throbbing nipples causing a tremor to run through my body, ""Is this what you did in front of Brian?"

"Yes it is. Did that feel nice, what you did just now?"

"Oh yes, it feels so nice".

"Would you like to see me do the same thing?"

"Yes".

She opened her robe, cupped her breast and pulled at her nipple, shuddering as she did so. Leaving the robe open she asked, "Do you want to hear the rest of the story?"

"Oh please, yes", I whispered, tell me more, did you rub your pussy in front of them?"

Carol replied, "I made it a point not to touch myself, even so, I felt like I was going to cream right there without doing anything, just listening to my brother and his friend. Brian kept whispering that he shouldn't be looking at me the way he was, but that sure didn't stop him from jacking off as he looked. When I spread my pussy lips, he started masturbating faster. When I caressed my body and pinched my nipples, he asked if he could touch me, I told him he could look, but there'd be no touching between us"

Carol paused and took another drink. The silence between us grew until at last I asked her if she was going to finish the story.

"There's really not much more to tell", she said. "I let them look at me, eventually I took the shirt off entirely and stood there while they jacked off some more and came. Larry threw back the covers and I slipped my hand over his prick while it swelled and squirted cream onto my breasts and shoulders, all over him too. I could hear Brian doing the same thing, you know, squirting his cream under the covers while he watched us."

"How did you know that Brian was shooting his come?" I asked, my voice deepening with excitement.

"Because", she responded, "I could hear it hitting the sheets and also because he told us while he was doing it, he told us that watching Larry shoot off was making him do it too."

"What did you do" I asked, my voice shaking. "Did you play with your slippery pussy in front of them?"

"Well, no. I didn't do anything in front of the boys, even though I was tempted to do exactly that, but later, in my room, I really got off". Carol paused and then she said, "Really that's not true. I started in my room but I walked out in the hall naked and finished in front of the door to Brian's room. Something about being only a few feet away from the boys,, openly masturbating and them not knowing made it really exciting. I stood there rubbing Larry's come on my nipples, wanting the door to open and them to see me, but knowing that they were already going to sleep. I came so hard, it sprayed all over my hand."

"Anyway, this whole story relates to why I dress the way I do. After that experience, I was super-aware of the effect I could have on guys. I found myself getting excited at the grocery store or at school when I'd see some guy looking at me. I'd feel his eyes move up my legs, over my breasts and sometimes, they'd even get an erection looking at me. The more this happened, the more I wanted it to happen. I started dressing to make it happen."

"I went out on a few dates, but the stuff I'd do with guys could never compare to the feeling I got when some guy was looking at me who wanted to touch me but would never get the chance.

CAROL AND AMY DECIDE TO SHOW OFF

Carol paused again and looked at me. I know I was flushed and that she could see my nipples outlined against my T-shirt. I had let my shirt ride up and was sitting, still wearing my swimming bottoms and I had to pee. I could feel my bladder and my clit both throbbing. I took a long drink of beer before saying, "OK, I'll tell you my secret, but I need to go to the bathroom first."

Smiling, she looked at me, "You just went".

Actually, I hadn't. I'd come into the bathroom earlier and decided to relieve my lust instead of my bladder, clearly a mistake.

"I really need to go again".

"Tell me your secret first."

"I'll wet my pants if I don't go soon".

"Like I did in front of Larry?"

The image of Carol standing in front of a guy, letting him watch her pee, talking to him as her urine spattered between her legs, teasing him, giving him an erection, fanned the heat I was feeling.

"Yes, like you did, but I really can't wait much longer", I said, standing up and trying to squeeze my legs together as I rose. As I did, I felt a small gush of urine escape, warming my bottoms and my rigid clit slightly.

"Would you like to do that in front of a guy right now?" she asked, looking pointedly at my slightly dripping bottoms.

My face was flushed as I whispered, "There's only the two of us here. Do you just want to watch each other"

Carol got up and left the bathroom, saying, "Maybe but I'll bet there's lots of guys out at the pool right now." I could hear her sliding into her swimsuit as she spoke.

I felt another stream escape as I replied, "I don't think I can wait that long." With a supreme effort, I managed to stop and stepped out into our motel room. My aching bladder slowly subsided into a dull throb.

"What the hell", I thought as I grabbed my top off the bed and slipped it on. Carol was already walking out the door. I followed her down the walkway and we both headed for the pool area.

She was right. Even halfway there I could see the pool was full of people, many of them young men and women about our age.

I never made it to the pool. I don't know if I was ashamed of what we were about to do or if my bladder simply gave out, but I stepped between two cars and simply let go. I didn't even bother to squat. Carol walked a few steps without me and then turned and saw me standing between the cars. By the time she got back to me, I was pissing so hard that despite the bikini bottoms I was wearing, I could hear a powerful stream hitting the asphalt.

"I'm sorry", I blurted, "I couldn't wait."

Carol stood in front of me kind of half smiling. Suddenly the sound of gushing water seemed to double and I realized she was doing it with me. "It really doesn't matter", she said, "Look behind you".

Still pissing like a racehorse, I turned to see an attractive couple who appeared to be about our age paused in the parking lot watching us intently. I was mortified, but I couldn't stop.

She was a tiny dishwater blonde, barefoot, wearing a short summer skirt and he was also blonde, wearing cutoffs and a T-shirt. As they stood there watching me, watching us, I realized that I was very close to having an orgasm standing right there between two cars in the parking lot. I saw his arm go around her waist and she leaned toward him and said something into his ear, he nodded and they walked toward us.

Both Carol and I had mostly finished by the time they got up to us, I say mostly because I was still going for about thirty seconds after they were standing there. I couldn't stop; it just felt too good. I was still standing there, pissing and blushing furiously as the man said, "Hi, were you guys caught short?"

"I'm sorry", I began to stammer, but Carol cut me off, "It's complicated", she said.

"Don't freak", his wife or girlfriend said, "Would you both like to come up to our room for a drink?"

Carol and I looked at each other, she shrugged, "Why not?" she said, "But first Amy and I need to get into some dry things, we'll be up in an hour or two."

They gave us their room number and we returned to our room to change. As we approached the room, I hissed at her, "Why an hour or two, why don't we go right up?"

Carol replied, "First, we need to get cleaned up, also we need to decide what to wear, but most importantly, we need to talk".

"Can't we talk while we change?", I asked.

"This might take a little longer", she said, opening the door.

AMY AND CAROL REACH AN UNDERSTANDING

As soon as the door was closed behind us, Carol was peeling out of her swimming suit, I did likewise, kicking the sodden garments onto the tile floor of the bathroom. Suddenly we were standing naked in front of each other about two feet apart. I saw her looking at me as my own eyes moved down her body taking in her soft skin, her smooth white shoulders, her perfectly formed, smallish breasts with their rigid, stiffened nipples and her swollen, glistening cunt. I could see the nub of her clit sticking out and realized that my pussy must be as distended and inflamed as hers. I saw her staring pointedly down there.

As the moment continued it became obvious that we were both looking at each other. As I watched, a drop of lubrication ran down her leg slowly coursing down the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, disappearing as it followed the curve of her leg and gravity. Another reached the tip of her distended clit and hung there for a second or two before falling to the floor.

When our eyes finally met, she spoke to me.

Placing a soft hand on my arm, she said, "Amy, before this goes any further, I want you to tell me the secret you promised to share".

I broke eye contact and said in an almost inaudible voice, "I don't want you to think I'm gay or anything, but for most of this semester, I've been listening to you when you, well, you know, touch yourself late at night".

She didn't say anything so I continued, "I don't really understand this, but hearing you got me excited, after you finished, I've been doing it too. I didn't do it because I was horny to start with but because the idea of us doing it together in the same room, so close to each other was really getting me going. I'm afraid I might be bisexual."

She took her hand off my arm and whispered, "Tell me more."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No", she said, "I'm not mad, but you've got to tell me what you were thinking about while you were listening to me".

"All sorts of stuff", I stammered, "Mostly about you and I doing it in front of each other or me watching you with a boy or a bunch of boys."

With a start I realized that while I was talking, Carol had started touching herself. She looked into my eyes and said, "Sort of like I'm doing right now?"

A shudder ran through my entire body as I said, "Yes, like you're doing right now".

"What else did you think about?" Carol asked.

My voice steadied as I realized that Carol wasn't freaked out, rather, it made her horny to know I was listening to her. "I thought about watching you with a group of guys, jacking them off, letting them come on you while you rubbed your pussy and I watched, doing the same thing. I thought about going over to your bed while you doing it, walking past the bed and going into the bathroom and listening to you on the other side of the door while we both came at the same time. You'll never know how many times I just wanted to start in right along with you and let you hear me doing it the way you let me hear you, maybe asking you what you were-

"Playing", she gasped, "I'd have told you I was playing with my cunt like the slut that I am. I'd have gotten out my little vibrator and let you hear it buzzing while-

"I rubbed my own dripping pussy", I interrupted, "I would have asked to borrow your vibrator and I would have stood by the bed using it, letting you watch, handing it back to you, taking turns…"

Her hand was moving faster and faster, she asked in a shaky voice, "Amy can you cream more than once?"

"I, I don't know", I said, my eyes glued to her hand as it moved even more rapidly on her glistening and slippery cunt."

"Then you'd better just watch this time, because I'm about to do it right now".

She took a couple of steps back and stood, placing one foot on the bed spreading herself wide, making slippery sounds that sent chills all up and down my body. I moved back to the other bed and stood as she was, placing one foot on the bed and facing her. I reached down and spread my glistening pussy lips with one hand so she could see how excited I was as she creamed.

I was unable to avoid the temptation to stimulate my clit a little and was just starting to gently tease it when an inflamed and shaking Carol began to sob gently. Through the agitated sobs, she called me over to her.

As I approached she gasped, "Have you ever made someone cream before?"

I didn't have a chance to answer, she grabbed my hand, guiding it to her slippery pussy and slid my fingers along her warm slit. I felt them slide against her rigid little clit, she gasped and shuddered and did it again, all the time whispering, "Oh yes, feel how wet it is, go on, rub my clit just a little, please, help me do it now". I made a small circle around her clit and then another, "Like that?" I asked, gently cupping one of her soft breasts with the other hand.

She repositioned herself on shaking legs, spreading her dripping slit wider, saying, "Oh yes, exactly like that, just….umm, keep doing that just a little more."

I stood there, well aware of my own throbbing and dripping need lightly fingering her. While I was pulling on her rigid nipple I could feel my clit standing as rigid as a little cock and I tried to position myself so I could rub up against her,. This was not possible, however, so my pelvis wound up humping the air. I had to be satisfied with the feel of air on my dripping cunt. After a few moments I whispered in her ear, "Would you touch me a little please, I, I'm so fucking hot, I don't think I can stand this much longer".

Carol, lost in her own world of sensation, didn't reply.

I pressed my face against hers and spoke gently, but urgently into her ear, "Please, just rub it a little, I'm feel like a little slut, like a whore begging like this, but please do it, make me do all the nasty things I've always wanted to do., I'm just a nasty fucking slut who needs to cream, please", I whimpered, please rub my fucking clit, please let me do it too."

As I continued to whisper my urgent need into her ear, my hand was flooded by a warm gush of cream. Her entire body stiffened and shuddered as she sobbed back in my ear, "Too late, I'm doing it right now, like a fucking slut, I can't help – ahhh, here I go, I'm coming, watch me, please, don't stop, uh, rubbing me, please, ahhh, right now".

As she continued to cream, I removed my fingers from her dripping cunt and fell back on the bed, shamelessly fingering myself, rubbing my own clit as I tried not to be left behind, getting off alone, like I had all year. As I rubbed faster and faster, Carol did something that cemented our friendship forever.

Walking to the head of the bed, she leaned over me, letting her hair fall across my breasts, she moved gently, sweeping them with her hair as she asked me, "Do you like doing it in front of me?"

"Oh yes", I gasped

Moving even closer, she spoke again, her sweet breath fanning my burning cheek, her hanging hair framing her face, "Have you ever kissed a girl?" I shook my head no.

"Do you want to cream for me?"

"Oh yes I do, so bad", I cried my fingers moving even more rapidly in my slippery pussy, "may I do it now, in front of you please?'

Without replying, Carol did two things. She bent over, lightly touching her soft lips to mine and she pulled my slick fingers away from my glistening and red pussy replacing them with her own.

Utterly lost in the heat of the moment, I returned her kiss and at the instant her finger found my aching clit, she slipped her warm tongue into my mouth.

I came in shattering waves and spasms, gasping and groaning into her warm mouth as my cream pulsed and splashed against her hand. Dimly, I became aware that Carol was still rubbing her own cunt and when we broke the kiss, she gasped, "Let's do it together now", she rapidly flicked my throbbing clit and then inserted a finger deep inside of me as she cried, "Now!, do it now, I'm uh, umm, here I go, do it with me".

I arched my body and cried out as I came again, this time squirting a stream into the air that splashed against her breasts and gaining strength, rose and began to splash against her neck and chin. As I shuddered again in utter abandon, she lowered her face slightly so my warm stream splashed against her cheeks, lips and then she opened her lips letting it enter her mouth. She swallowed rapidly causing me to cream even harder, spraying her hair and face. At the same time I felt her grasp my hand again and guide it back to her gushing pussy. I felt wave after wave of warm cream flow over my fingers as they teased her rigid little clit causing her to gush once again.

Five minutes later, we were in the shower together, washing away the evidence of our mutual and numerous orgasms. As the warm water sprayed over us Carol asked me, "Are you still afraid?"

"Of what?" I asked back.

"That you might be bisexual?

I know I got a very serious expression on my face. Even though the answer was obvious, the truth was still troubling to me. Remember that I was a freshman in college and this part of my sexuality was a total revelation to me. Carol laughed.

"What're you laughing at?" I said with more than a trace of irritation in my voice.

"I'm laughing at you, silly." She said.

"It's not funny." I muttered.

"Oh, but it is." Carol returned, "Look, do you still like guys?"

"Well, yes." I said.

"You don't want to give me cards and flowers or marry me, do you?" "Oh gross, of course not!", I cried.

"Well, then even if you are bisexual, you're not gay. If that's the case, all it means is that you have twice as many people to get off with."

"I never thought of it that way." I said slowly.

"Well, it's true, lots of girls are this way. When you stop to think about it, it's pretty cool."

"I guess you've got something there." I said.

"I certainly do." she replied, "Now let's get dressed and see what that lady and her boyfriend want".

Carol let me wear one of her really short skirts and a very tight top when we went to their room; no underwear. That trip marked several changes in my sex life, not the least was the way I dressed.

I'll admit, for a few months, the change was extreme. When I returned to school, I dressed like a hooker. I spent a lot of time overtly teasing guys, and some girls. I had the additional advantage of having Carol for a roommate, so we would often compare notes late at night, in the dark while Carol's little vibrator buzzed away.

After a while, I learned how to show off without giving people the wrong idea. Sexy, but modest, that's the idea. Rick say's it's my best feature.

AMY'S CONCLUSION

Clearly, this story is not finished. I want to tell you about Amber and Stewart, the couple we met in the parking lot. There is the time I spent with Larry, Carol and her brother, Brian. All these events had a lasting effect on my sexuality.

However, there is such a thing as too much story and this is a series of SHORT stories.

Since this is an ongoing thing, I guess I will pick up where I left off next time and tell about the rest of the trip. John Steinbeck say's there is no one as carnal as a recent virgin and although I still had not experienced intercourse at this point in my life, I was very much becoming the sexual being I am today.

Anyway, I hope that you came as many times reading this as I did writing it. Drop me a line and let me know, we'll compare notes.