Amy and Quinne's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and opened her eyes. Quinne was staring at her, arousal and mischief twinkling in her eyes. Amy leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I guess I can get you off better in a cinema then," she taunted playfully. "But I'm still unsatisfied."

Quinne turned Amy's face to whisper back.

"Challenge accepted."

Amy was unconcerned but raised a single questioning eyebrow. Quinne sat up in her seat, looking around the cinema for something. The movie had started in earnest and if anyone had caught on to what they were doing, there was no sign of it. Amy watched in interest as the tall woman flexed her strong leg muscles and knelt down in front of her own seat. Quinne was tall enough that even kneeling, her head came nearly up to Amy's breasts.

Quinne grasped each of Amy's thighs with a tight grip and hauled her forward bodily until her bottom was on the edge of the seat. Amy felt her body grow warmer, though for a moment she grew self-conscious about Quinne's head being so close to her skirt's opening. Quinne hooked fingers around the waistband of her panties and tugged them down her thighs. With one hand, Quinne lifted her legs up and pulled the panties all the way off.

Amy thought that her legs would be lowered to the floor, but instead Quinne place each leg on top of the chairs in the next row. Amy's eyes were wide with a mixture of fear and excitement. She found herself completely exposed: her legs were nearly a metre apart at the tips, her skirt flipped up and her pussy on full display. Anyone who looked up at them would definitely be able to see her spread legs.

"Wait Quinne! Someone will see..." Amy started.

"Shhhh!"

"...and we aren't allowed to have feet on seats..."

"Shhh!" Quinne shushed again. "They'll hear you if you make more noise!"

Amy squeaked for a moment before clamping her hands down over her own mouth. She gazed out tensely across the cinema hoping that nobody would look in their direction. A squeak involuntarily came out of her as she felt a warm and wet sensation against her vulva. Amy looked down and saw Quinne's head buried in between her legs. A tongue dashed across her moist lips before attacking her clit; Amy thought she would lose her mind. She was already dripping wet from the fingering, and now she was being relentlessly assailed by a skilful tongue. A quick swirl around her clit sent a violent spasm of pleasure through her body. Amy's toes curled and her neck arched backwards; she struggled to keep her legs from convulsing and shaking on top of the cinema chairs.

She felt something tightly grip each of her thighs and hold them still. Amy looked down; Quinne was gazing up at her while flicking the tip of her tongue across Amy's sensitive clit. They stared at one another with intense lust as the muscular woman built an agonizingly potent orgasmic crescendo in Amy. She felt the onslaught of pleasure approach and grappled the back of Quinne's head, pressing it hard into her pussy. She closed her eyes and squeezed Quinne's head, attempting to intensify the sensation. She could feel a tongue swirling deeper and harder, rolling around the swollen nub. Amy began to shake with uncontrollable orgasm.

The force holding her right leg suddenly released and the warm wetness wriggling around her clit paused for a moment. Amy opened her eyes and saw Quinne position two fingers at the entrance of her pussy.

"Wait...what...what are you..."

Amy was almost beyond coherent speech. Quinne met her gaze and winked, then plunged simultaneously attacked her clit with her tongue and plunged her fingers in.

She felt her body explode. Amy was overloaded with sensations as her clitoris was subjected to powerful swirling while she was repeatedly finger fucked. She screamed, exulting in the pinnacle of pleasure. Amy pulled Quinne's head in as hard as possible. If the amazon was bothered by it, there was no way to tell – the orgasm seemed to go forever as fingers jack hammered in and out. Her legs thrashed until she lost her balance and they fell from the chairs.

Quinne curled her fingers during each entry and exit, rubbing the tender g-spot inside her pussy. Each time Amy thought she would stop coming, Quinne's devilish tongue would attack her clit anew. She screamed again, and pulled the other woman by the hair to get her to stop. Quinne backed off, ceasing her finger fucking. She reached to the other woman's hand, holding the fingers inside her while her orgasm ebbed.

Several short, pleasurable spasms continued to shake her as she came down. Quinne affectionately caressed the underside of Amy's thigh as her orgasm faded completely.

"That...was...amazing..." Amy puffed.

Quinne grinned and leaned back in between her legs and planted a kiss on the over-sensitive lips. Amy jolted again and returned the smile. She ran her fingers through Quinne's hair and luxuriated in the intimacy of the moment. She felt so connected, so close to her right now. The muscular woman's tender caresses and cheeky grin made her feel comfortable, warm, and at ease.

A shrill yell broke the moment

"Hey! You two! What are you doing back there?!"

A cinema attendant was climbing the stairs towards them with a flashlight pointing in their direction.

"Run!"

Quinne grabbed Amy's hand and yanked her from the seat, pulling her across towards the aisle on the opposite side to the approaching staff member.

Amy looked back, panicky, and saw her panties lying back on the cinema seat.

"Quinne! My underwear!" she called out.

"Never mind them! Quick, this way," Quinne responded.

They charged down the opposite stair well and towards the emergency exit door. Amy could feel her skirt flapping up and down from the frantic sprint down the stairs. Her face grew hot and red; she could feel the stares of the patrons as her pale white bottom flashed in and out of view.

Quinne shoulder charged the emergency door open and a siren went off in the movie theatre. She grabbed Amy's hand, her breath puffing slightly, and pulled her outside.

The two women ran as far as they could, as fast as they could, only stopping when stitches of pain passed through Amy's side. They doubled over, panting and giggling side by side.

Quinne looked up at her first, and Amy could tell that the older woman was getting a quite the view up her skirt from that angle.

"You know what?" Quinne began. "You were right. It was great fun to go on a date!"

12