Amy and the Adult Cinema Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the film wore on and more and housewives met sticky ends, I decided it was time for this particular housewife to get a little satisfaction as well.

"Shall we go outside?" I asked.

There were no objections to that and the boys followed me eagerly out.

Unfortunately, the little medical room was firmly locked and we had to think of something else quick.

"There's an alleyway outside," grunted Tommy and grabbed my wrist in case I changed my mind.

It was dark and quiet in the alleyway and I remembered the young girl in the last film I'd seen, cornered and helpless as she met her fate. That thought sent a shiver of delight through me and put me right back in the mood.

Tommy had me first, up against the wall, spreading my legs with his boot and getting stuck in to me with a raw enthusiasm that took my breath away. The ground was littered with used condoms and the place just oozed sleaze and sex. I was in my element as he fucked me good and proper.

Then Ginger took over and was less in a hurry. That suited me just fine. He sank to his knees and stroked and kissed my thighs. Then he was up and kissing me and squeezing my tits.

I was still wearing my unbuttoned coat but it provided me with no protection at all as Ginger continued to ravish me at will.

As he did so, it finally hit me that I was giving my body, unashamedly, to young men half my age.

Well, Ginger soon got down to fucking me and it lasted a long time. So much so that he started to get impatient comments from his pal who was leaning against the wall, at the entrance to the alleyway, smoking a tab.

"Come on Ginger, don't take all fucking night" and similar pointed comments. Then he added something that made my eyes widen in shock.

"I want another shag, mate"

At that point Ginger shuddered and shot his load, adding to Tommy's earlier contribution.

"Tommy please," I pleaded...I have to go home." But Tommy had fucking on his mind and there was no arguing with him. He had me from the back this time as I rested my arms on a low wall and stuck my bum up as far as I could in my high heels. He stopped only to fold up the raincoat high on my back before gripping my hips and giving it to me good. I couldn't believe how hard he was in so short a space of time from his last effort. But, he seemed stronger than ever as he remorselessly went at my soaking pussy. Then as the fucking went on and on it was Ginger's turn to complain.

"Come on you greedy bastard, I want some more of that cunt as well."

My face burned red at his cutting comment. I had never felt so ashamed. I knew then that's all I was to them a bitch, a cunt, someone to use and fuck. I imagined them bragging to their mates about fucking someone's wife down in the alley, behind the shops, amongst the used condoms and smell of urine. And that sleazy thought was all it took to take me over the edge and make me shudder to orgasm.

That made Tommy chuckle with glee as he laughed and bragged at my downfall.

"Fucking nailed the bitch, haven't I? He wailed in triumph as he zipped himself up.

"Come on Ginge, slip her a length" she just loves it.

Well he was right there. All I wanted was cock and plenty of it. "Please...Just keep it coming" I begged.

By the time we had all had enough, it was well after midnight and I had rivers of spunk trickling all ways down my legs. I fastened up my coat and did what I could with a hanky as I walked unsteadily to my car. In the distance, I could hear the boys legging it down the road in triumph, no doubt bragging to each other as to what they had done to me.

I guess it wasn't every day that a couple of teenagers got to fuck the daylights out of a mature married woman in a dark alley way.

After that night I calmed down a bit.

Finally, I felt I had got my own back for my husband cheating on me.

And visits to the cinema? Well, you never know. I may get the urge again. I just love those dirty movies.

THE END

12