Amy and the Doctor Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that my mom wanted to get rid of me so she could be alone with the handsome doctor. I decided to let my mom have her fun by thanking the doctor for his time. I went into my bedroom, but with my bedroom door cracked open, I could see and hear everything that was going on in the living room.

Part 4: Naked and Teasing the Doctor

I should have afforded my mom some privacy, but since they were talking about me, I couldn't help eavesdropping. After another glass of wine, the doctor had several ideas about therapy for me. He also offered some therapeutic suggestions for my mom, too, which she was willing to try out immediately!

The doctor and my mother were obviously charged up after hearing my story. However, Doctor Hefferton remained dignified as my mother took a seat next to him on the couch. He had plenty to say, all of which was disturbing to me.

Doctor Hefferton told my mother that it is very unusual for an eighteen-year-old girl to be afraid of boys. He said that I had intimacy issues and I needed to face my fears. He also said that I had lesbian tendencies, which should be explored.

When my mother asked him what I needed to do in order to cope with these issues, the doctor suggested that I try innocently revealing my body to random boys. He justified his position by establishing that the boys would enjoy looking at me in various states of undress.

I thought to myself, "Well, duh!"

He continued qualifying his diagnosis by telling my mom that after placing myself in situations where my body is accidentally exposed in public, I would learn from the boys' reactions that I am viewed as a work of art rather than a sex object. I would become proud of my body and my self-esteem would skyrocket, which should put an end to the nightmares.

My mom said, "That makes a lot of sense."

As my heart raced, I said to myself, "That makes no sense at all!"

Doctor Hefferton also said that I should try engaging in a girl on girl relationship. Since I have such a fear of boys coupled with dreams about naked girls, I should make love to a girl in order to determine if I am trying to suppress lesbian tendencies. He said this could also cause nightmares. Then he chuckled and said that having a lesbian affair while boys watched would be the ultimate therapy!

I shrieked to myself, "Ultimate for who...the boys?"

Doctor Hefferton and my mother were in the living room and I was watching them through my partially opened bedroom door. With so much of my future in the hands of this so called doctor, I felt compelled to monitor their conversation as well as their actions. My mom opened another bottle of wine, as if they hadn't had enough to drink already, and then she asked the doctor how to proceed with my therapy.

As they sipped their wine, the doctor said, "Well Debra, we obviously can't address the lesbian issue right now."

My mom said, "Yes, we'll have to try that in the future!"

The doctor smiled at my mother, so she blushed and said, "I mean we'll have to discuss my daughter's lesbian therapy later."

Doctor Hefferton asked point blank, "Debra, are you a lesbian?"

She replied, "No...but I'm willing to learn," and then they both laughed.

After they settled down, my mother said, "With regards to exposing my daughter in public, I can't ask Amy to just strip and walk around naked in front of boys. How do we ease her into this therapy?"

Doctor Hefferton replied, "Her exposure must be innocent, accidental and gradual. We could start by having her go braless in a thin top."

My mom immediately asked, "Will you excuse me, Bob?"

He said, "Why of course."

My mom said, "I have to use the little girl's room. I've had a lot of wine you know," and then she disappeared down the hall.

The doctor waited patiently until my mother returned. When she re-entered the living room, she was still wearing her thin top, but the doctor was happy to see that she was no longer wearing a bra. The snug knit shirt clung to the curves of her breasts and her nipples poked out prominently against the front of the delicate fabric. The doctor didn't say anything, but the tension in the room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

My mom took a seat next to the doctor, pushed her big boobs out and asked, "What would you suggest as the next step for my daughter?"

As Doctor Hefferton blatantly gawked at my mom's breasts, he said, "Um, your daughter could hike up a short skirt and flash her panties."

My mom slowly inched her jeans skirt up and asked, "Like this?"

The doctor said, "Well, um, yes, but I can't see your panties."

My mom proceeded to hike her short skirt all the way up to her waist, and then she asked, "How about now?"

My mom's white panties were now fully exposed to the doctor as he said, "That's much better!"

My mom left her skirt up, but she crossed her legs as she took another sip of wine. Doctor Hefferton sighed in disappointment as my mother's silky white panties were now blocked from his view. The doctor quickly explained the next step of my treatment in the hopes that my mom would continue following the plan right in front of him.

The doctor said, "It might even be more beneficial if you...I mean your daughter accidentally unfastened her skirt so that it would fall down when she stood up. She could act surprised to make sure it looked like an accident."

My mom grinned, but she did not reach for the zipper on her skirt, which caused the doctor to sigh in disappointment again.

My mom said, "I'm sorry doctor, but there's no button or hook on this skirt. There's just a zipper."

Doctor Hefferton anxiously said, "You could unzip it and pretend like the zipper broke."

My mom said, "I don't know. That seems so cliché," as a look of frustration appeared on the doctor's face.

The doctor said, "Another alternative would be for your daughter to go without panties under her short skirt."

My mom said, "I guess that would work. She'd know that she was naked under her skirt, but she could still hide it from everyone else."

Then my mom stood up, reached under her blue-jean mini skirt and slowly slid the silky white panties down her legs. After removing her skimpy undies, my mom walked across the room to put her panties on a chair. When she bent over to place her little undies on the chair, her short skirt rode up in back. Doctor Hefferton almost strained his neck trying to get a peek up my mother's skirt at her bare ass, but unfortunately for the doctor, only a small portion of my mom's round rear-end was put on view for the doctor to observe.

When my mom returned to the couch, she pulled the hem of her skirt down so that everything stayed hidden, which prompted the doctor to say, "Now your daughter should hike her skirt up again!"

My mom chuckled and said, "Oh Bob, we've already played that game. Why don't you have another sip of wine and chill out."

As the frustrated doctor leaned forward to get his wine glass, my mother reached behind her and acted like she was straightening her skirt. However, unbeknownst to the doctor, when my mom moved her hand behind her, she secretly slid the zipper on her short jeans skirt all the way down. Then they sat back on the couch and chatted with the doctor as they drank their wine.

My mom is such a tease! As they talked, my mom would cross and uncross her legs. Each time she lifted her leg, the hem of her short skirt would slide up a little higher. With the knowledge that my mom was naked under her skirt, the doctor was almost incoherent as the hem of my mother's skirt came closer and closer to uncovering the Promised Land.

Then my mom scooted forward on the couch to set her glass down on the table. Scooting forward caused her short skirt to slide all the way up, but just as her soft brown pussy hair began to peek out, she grabbed the hem of her skirt and pushed it down so that she was completely covered. I thought the doctor was going to suffer a heart attack as his face turned red from excitement, but when my mom pulled her skirt down, he looked like a boy that was forgotten by Santa on Christmas Day.

Then my mom asked the doctor if he wanted some cheese and crackers to go with his wine. The doctor said that it sounded good to him, so my mom stood up to go into the kitchen. As planned, when she stood up her skirt plunged to the floor leaving her bottomless in front of the doctor.

My mom's beautiful bare butt was right in the doctor's face as she screamed, "Oh no, the zipper on my skirt must have come apart!"

She bent over to pick up her skirt without bending her knees, which gave the doctor an unobstructed view of her smooth firm ass. Again the doctor's face was red from excitement as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead. My mom picked up the skirt, and then she turned around to face the doctor. As my mom examined the skirt, the doctor examined my mom's sandy brown bush, which was only inches away from his face.

My mom giggled and said, "Isn't that funny. We talked about breaking a zipper on a skirt and then it really happened," which was a lie because I saw her pull the zipper down earlier.

My mom asked, "Well, I can't put this skirt back on. Should I put my panties on?"

Doctor Hefferton quickly blurted out, "No! I mean, why bother. I've already seen you without panties."

My mom giggled and said, "You naughty, naughty doctor! Do you really expect me to remain bottomless for the rest of the evening?"

The doctor grinned, but didn't answer so my mom said, "Well, if that's what you want me to do, then I guess I'll just put this skirt over on the chair with my panties. After all, you're the doctor!"

My mom walked over to the chair directly across from the doctor and bent over straight legged again. When my mother bent forward this time, the doctor had a clear view of her smooth bare ass. After putting her skirt on the chair, my mother returned to the couch.

As she slowly walked across the room, my mom made no effort to hide the soft triangle of hair between her legs from the doctor's hungry eyes. When my mom finally returned to the couch, she sat back down next to the doctor and crossed her legs. Most of her pussy hair was hidden, but there were still a few strands of girl fur on display.

My mom looked at the doctor and said, "You're sweating. Is it hot in here?"

The doctor replied, "Um, yes. That must be why I'm sweating."

My mom said, "I'm a little warm, too. Do you mind if I get comfortable?"

Doctor Hefferton said, "I would love it if you got comfortable."

The doctor was thrilled because he assumed my mom was going to remove her shirt. However, she only pulled her shirt up far enough to reveal the undersides of her perfect round globes. My mom's delicate pink nipples remained hidden from the doctor's view. The sight of my mom's partially exposed breasts combined with the bare skin on her flat tummy was so exciting for the doctor that it was causing sweat to drip from his face.

My mom said, "Bob, you're sweating. Let me wipe your face!"

She looked around, but she couldn't find a napkin or anything to use to wipe his face.

My mom said, "I guess I'll just have to use my shirt."

My mom put her hand inside her shirt without removing it and leaned forward to wipe the doctor's face. As she wiped his face with her hand, she couldn't help rubbing her breasts up against his face. This really thrilled the doctor, but moments later it got even better. My mom's left breast accidentally slipped out from under her shirt. When she felt the doctor's tongue against her hard nipple, she pulled away from the doctor.

My mom looked down and when she saw that one of her breasts was fully exposed, she giggled and said, "Oopsie!"

Then my mom put her hand back under her shirt. She leaned forward towards Doctor Hefferton and stretched the thin knit top up high enough to allow the other breast to fall out, too.

Ignoring the fact that she was now essentially topless in front of the man, my mom said, "Let me finish your face," and then she leaned forward, but as she wiped the doctor's face with her hand, she also rubbed her bare titties all over his face, too.

The doctor looked at my mom's bare boobs and said, "It's just like the shower story your daughter told."

My mom said, "Except those girls were naked," and then she pulled her top all the way off.

As my mom began pushing her big melons up against the doctor's face, my naked mother said, "There...now it's like my daughter's shower story!"

My mother suddenly stopped and stood up in front of the doctor.

As she displayed her nude body to the man, she said, "Bob, I think it's time for you to cool off, too!"

My mom pulled the man's shirt off and I was impressed with his upper body. He had well-defined arms and a flat stomach. Then he stood up and my mom quickly removed his pants. All he had on was a pair of blue boxer shorts, and as my mom put her fingers inside the waistband of his boxers, I began to feel something stirring inside me.

I thought to myself, "Wow. I'm about to see a penis for the first time!"

My mom pulled his pants down and there it was, right in front of me. It was long, thick and hard, and it looked like it was throbbing. I guess they do that when a man is excited. I'd never seen one before, but it looked pretty big to me.

My mom confirmed my appraisal when she said, "My oh my Doctor Bob...you have quite a big one!"

Then my mom said, "I'll bet it's tasty, too," and then she kneeled down and put it in her mouth.

As her luscious moist lips went up and down on the man's hard missile, I couldn't resist the temptation of touching myself. I began moving my finger back and forth over my jeans, but I couldn't feel anything so I quickly pulled them off. As I rubbed myself over my panties, I had an urge to touch my breasts, too. Of course, touching myself over my shirt didn't quench my desires so I pulled my shirt and bra off all in one swift motion. I looked down at my white cotton panties and decided they had to go, too, so I pushed them down to the floor. Now I was totally nude, just like my mom and Doctor Hefferton.

I peeked out the door to see what was going on and the doctor was lying on the floor. My mom was straddling the doctor's face as her head bobbed up and down on his rigid rocket. While my mom pleasured the doctor, he began licking the pink slit between her legs. As I watched the doctor and my mom perform in the sixty-nine position, I couldn't help inserting a finger inside my bare beaver. It felt so good that I moaned out loud. I quickly caught myself and suppressed my moans so that I wouldn't alert my mom as to what I was doing in my bedroom.

The doctor began moaning loudly, so my mom took the man's penis out of her mouth and began stroking it with her soft hand. I watched in amazement as Doctor Hefferton grunted, and then he released his body fluid. Streams of a white milky substance shot into the air as my mom continued stroking the doctor's manhood.

The doctor soon collapsed, but he quickly regained his composure and continued tending to my mother's needs. As I watched the doctor move his finger in and out of my mother's pleasure place, I pushed a finger into my own tight wet pussy. It didn't take long for me to bring myself to an earth shattering climax.

Soon my young bare beaver was so over-stimulated that I could no longer withstand the touch of my own finger. I whimpered softly as I withdrew my finger from my dripping wet pussy, and then I pushed my bedroom door shut and fell asleep on the floor, still completely naked. I don't know what happened between my mother and the doctor the rest of the evening, but I was certain that I would see him again.

Even though the thought of being placed in humiliating situations terrified me, I still was able to sleep peacefully through the night. Maybe the doctor's therapy would effectively cure my condition, but I wasn't crazy about exposing my body to strangers in public. Of course it appeared that my mom would be flashing right along with me, but I was still in no hurry to begin the treatment. Unfortunately, my treatment was scheduled to begin the following morning!