Amy and the Doctor Ch. 10-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Mrs. Grover returned between my legs and said, "Oh my gosh, Amy. You're really wet now. I need to clean you up," and then she used a paper towel to dry me off before she finished styling my pussy hair.

When she was done, Mrs. Grover led me to the middle of the room and said, "There, that's what a well-groomed pussy looks like," and then she turned to me and said, "Spread your legs wider so they can see everything."

After all I'd been through this afternoon, spreading my legs a little wider didn't bother me that much. Even when everyone came up and took a good look, I managed to contain my emotions. Mr. Grover even leaned over to get a close up view of my teenaged pussy, but I just let him look.

Then Mr. Grover looked over at my mother and said, "Debra, do you know that you're the only woman left with clothes on."

My mom said, "Go ahead. Strip me naked!"

My mom raised her arms and Mr. Grover leaned over and grabbed the hem of her nightgown. He slowly lifted the gown until her light brown bush came into view.

Mrs. Grover said, "I'll need to trim that," and everyone laughed.

Mr. Grover continued raising the gown until my mom's breasts were showing. Her nice pink nipples were poking out hard in front of her, so she was obviously excited. Of course, men all had bulges in their pants, too, so they were sharing in my mother's excitement. Finally Mr. Grover pulled the gown all the way up over my mother's head, so now every girl in the room was naked.

Doctor Hefferton said, "Picture time!"

Mr. Grover said, "I've got one right here," and then he grabbed his digital camera off the shelf and handed it to Doctor Hefferton.

This made me very uncomfortable because I'd never had my picture taken naked before. However, none of the other women objected so I felt forced to participate. He pointed the camera at us as we all leaned against the kitchen counter with our arms over each other's shoulders. We were flaunting our breasts and pussies for the camera as Doctor Hefferton snapped away.

Then Mr. Grover took the camera and said, "Butt shots!"

We all turned around and leaned forward so that Mr. Grover could take pictures of our bare asses. Then he asked us to spread our legs further apart. I guess he wanted to be able to get shots of our pussy lips from behind. The girls and I looked over our shoulders and smiled as Mr. Grover took intimate pictures of our backside.

Then my mom and Mrs. Parker figured he had enough pictures of us, but Mrs. Grover agreed to pose for a few more. Mr. Grover snapped off some pictures of Mrs. Grover touching my bare butt crack with her fingertip. Then he took some pictures of Mrs. Grover and I pulling on each other's nipples. The photo shoot ended with Mrs. Grover and I touching each other's pussies.

I rubbed my fingers around on Mrs. Grover's soft smooth snatch and I even ran my finger up and down her bald beaver. It appeared that she was enjoying my gentle touch because she was very wet. Then she figured that since I was openly touching her so intimately, she had the green light to do the same to me.

Mr. Grover must have snapped a hundred pictures of us as Mrs. Grover played with my pussy. She even had me sit up on the kitchen counter and spread my legs. This provided Mr. Grover with an excellent photo opportunity as he took close-ups of my neatly-trimmed bush and pretty pink pussy lips.

For the final photos, Mrs. Grover actually inserted her finger into my young tight pussy. She moved it around inside of me and it felt really good. Then, just as the feeling was beginning to build inside of me, Mrs. Grover pulled her finger out.

She said, "That's enough pictures for today because I'm getting hungry. Let's order some pizza."

Then Mrs. Grover saw the look of disappointment on my face and she whispered, "Don't worry, Amy. I'll finish you off later!"

That made me smile, but then Doctor Hefferton handed me some money and said, "Here Amy. I want you to pay for the pizza when the man comes."

Suddenly I felt self-conscious again as I said, "Answer the door for the pizza man! Have you forgotten that I'm naked?"

Doctor Grover just winked at me and said, "Consider this some more of your therapy."

This naked therapy thing was really getting old, but I guess I was going to have to get used to it because it looked like the doctor planned to keep me naked for a long time!